- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter, picks up where the last left off, with Steven scrambling to reach Iliana (or Rachel's) arch.  Only foot fetish.

The arch of Iliana’s sole lorded over him like the sky, generating a wave of heat over poor Steven like he was sitting in a sauna, yet due to the warmth; her tender sole had begun to lightly perspire.  Not enough to cause any sort of downpour, but enough that he could finally place the smell that he’d noticed when he arrived in her slipper…it was sweat.  Again, it was not a strong smell, yet, but enough to be frustrating for any man trapped inside a woman’s slipper.  However, to Steven, the fun had not yet even begun.  It was time for his hostess to take her first step. 

And what a step it was, and unlike anything he’d ever experienced.  As her weight shifted onto both feet while she stood, Steven could hardly watch, as the bottom of her foot began to further collapse into the slipper, and push deeper into his jungle of fuzzy, blue trees.  It was the one instance where he was glad to be as tiny as he was, even with her full weight on that foot; he was protected under her arch.  Even so, it was no less frightening to watch that wall of flesh as it stretched and shifted to compensate where necessary.  From his position underfoot, he could practically see, and hear the mechanics of the great foot of the goddess, as it prepared to bend at the toes to lift the heel up, and shift the ankle to allow for even further, more complicated mechanics higher up the leg than Steven could fathom.

At nearly the same instant, there was a brief gust of wind and a nearly blinding light, as that strong, massive heel began to lift.  The slipper, being the sort that slid on without a heel, was in conflict with itself.  The foot in which it was adorned, was pushing its toes downward, preventing it from moving, while the heel of the foot was doing the opposite, lifting off of the floor.  With nothing to allow the heel of the slipper to follow its fleshy companion, it stayed planted, while ball of the foot both planted and bent, so that only the toes remained grounded, and the heel was raised countless miles into the air.  Steven watched all of this first hand, seeing every muscle of the feminine foot contained within the warm skin, performing its duty behind the olive-toned veil of flesh.  It was a magnificent sight, really, thought Steven, to see the intricate workings of Iliana’s step, her sole wrinkling, then flexing and pulling along, doing the will of its counterparts.

All too soon after the Steven had watched the foot he was trapped under began to move for its first step, would he realize…all of this was only the first half of the step.  Looking up and around, half of the sky that had previously been made up of only the wrinkled sole of his goddess best friend, was now only partially so…the rest of his view taken up by the distinct sight of Iliana’s bed comforter, immediately behind her.  And then there was that familiar rumbling of something moving. 

He knew the rest of that footwear would not remain in tension with itself.  The moment her toes lifted from the ground completely, the rest of the slipper would jump to meet with sole that had abandoned with it.  Steven braced for impact, hearing the strained fibers of shoe as it attempted to compensate for its owner’s foot moving gently inside it.  He knew it was about to be bad.  Steven wanted to close his eyes, but couldn’t, and clung tightly to that blue fuzzy tree.  Just as expected, another gust of wind roared, this time coming from all around him.

The movement happened faster than he could have expected, and the entire insole that Steven clung to was catapulted towards the sole, the details of the foot becoming increasingly more vivid as the tiny man was vaulted closer towards the sole, until he could no longer see anything but the underside of the foot.  He only hoped the impact wouldn’t crush him.  That instant, however, he felt his fingers slip.  The combined moisture from Iliana’s sweat, and his own palms prevented him from clinging effectively to it…and he was thrown away from the sole, just as the entire foot and slipper alike lifted into the air. 
               

Once again, Steven could feel the strength of opposing winds, one from the slipper heading towards the foot, the other from the foot racing into the air.  The combination of the two winds negated each other, as well as Steven’s momentum, causing him to plummet.  He’d have preferred to collide into the sole, its many ridges from her foot print would have provided plenty of hand-holds to cling to, but instead, he got a glance of what he was falling towards.
                Immediately below was a familiar cavern, created by the sole of the massive foot and the insole of the slipper, creating a great, dark chasm that lead deep inside the slipper, all the way to the hidden toes of Iliana’s precious foot.  Staying under her arch was safe, but if he fell to the ball of her foot, the moment she planted that foot again, he’d surely be crushed, and there was little he could do to prevent it.  He fell, staring wide-eyed into the bowels of his beautiful captor’s foot, and she prepared to finish her first step.

The captor, however, was innocently ignorant, as she rubbed her eyes, taking a step forward to lead to the kitchen.  What sounded good?  Oatmeal?  Eggs? Fruit?  No… cereal.  Hm, did she have Cap’n Crunch?  The sounded delicious.

Chapter End Notes:

Rate and review please!  Five stars! :D