- Text Size +

As Susan sat on the linoleum floor of Pearl's dining room entertaining herself by commanding Sparky to climb astride her thigh, her back was to the television, which the other women could see from the dining room as they stood around holding their beer. Ashleigh noticed that a new message from Raleigh was being broadcast. Ashleigh quickly walked over to the television and turned the volume up, because it had been on mute all of this time. Susan ignored Sparky as he tried to climb astride her nearly verticle thigh, and all eyes were on the television.

Raleigh was seated next to the same female reporter who had interviewed her before. Seated next to the reporter was Professor Ivan Quaid.

"I am Raleigh, benefactor to the Aryan race. As you must have noticed by now, I have made good on my threat to shrink the non-white portion of the human race. Even now, numerous Aryans are hunting down their ant-sized prey.

"As a favor, I am sending thousands of my fembots to collect the shrunken people of Asia, because they made up over a quarter of the world's population. They will be distributed Sunday when it will be 4:00 p.m. in Berlin. There will be a distribution center at the courthouse of every county seat of government. That is all for now."

"That's 7:00 a.m. tomorrow!" said Pearl. As the message repeated itself, Ashleigh turned the volume back down again. "We need to report to the courthouse in San Luis Obispo tomorrow morning!"

"Definitely!" said Susan. "When Hannah and G-girl get back from Ashwood City, we can have them take us, because they both have cars."

By this time, Sparky had made his way to the top of Susan's knee.

"Okay, slave, now you have to climb back down my calf. And remember, if you fall, I'm sending you crashing to the depths of my belly!"

Polly and Taz were amused by Sparky's plight, but quickly grew bored.

"Let's go find some more captives!" Taz told Polly, "I know of a lot of apartment complexes where only Mexicans live! Is anyone with me?"

Hayley Holland, Pearl Grinder, Ashleigh Ashbury, and Crystal Mae Miller all agreed to go. When Taz invited Susan Stabler, Susan replied, "I'd like to, but I'm having too much fun dominating Sparky!"

The six girls grabbed as many transparent titanium cartridges as would fit in their pockets and purses, and headed out the door. For the next several hours, they ransacked an entire neighborhood in their quest for captives.

By the time they headed back toward Pearl's house, Hannah and G-girl had arrived in Ashwood City. Hannah drove off the exit ramp in the area she was trying to reach.

"I can't believe we're here already," G-girl told Hannah, "it's only 12:30!"

"That's because I was doing like a hundred miles an hour most of the way here!" Hannah replied. "Okay, G-girl, give me the directions on that piece of paper I left on the dashboard, while I drive us there."

G-girl's directions guided them to a one-story house in a rural area. Several motorcycles were parked in front, and the lights were on. When Hannah and G-girl rang the doorbell, a tall man with long blonde hair answered the door.

"I'm Hannah, the buyer from e-Bay. I'm here to pick up ten-thousand captives!"

"I'm keeping them in my daughters' room," the man said, "they're looking after the captives. I'm afraid there's twenty missing, because one of my daughters swallowed some of them!"

"That's okay," Hannah said, "I'll still pay you the full amount."

Hannah took the wad of hundred dollar bills from G-girl, and handed the money to the blonde-haired biker. He invited them in, and took them to the bedroom of his two daughters who were in their late teens .

The oldest of the two girls was about nineteen, and the younger girl was about eighteen. Between their two twin-size beds was a table about three feet high and four feet in diameter, with a clay city within a wall of clay six inches high that surrounded the miniature city. About a dozen bricks of unopened clay were stacked beneath the table. The two blonde-haired girls were manipulating chunks of clay in an effort to construct new dwellings for the miniaturized captives who were trapped inside the walls of the miniature clay city.

"Girls," the biker said, "the lady who's buying the little people is here!"

"Aw!" the two girls said in unison, obviously disappointed to lose their new toys.

"I'll give you each a hundred dollars if you pack the captives for me!" Hannah said.

"Okay!" both girls said in unison, and the older girl proceeded to dump out a cardboard box containing one hundred of the transparent titanium cartridges provided by Raleigh. The two girls quickly got to work, licking their fingers and pressing them against an ant-sized captive, then inserting them into a transparent titanium cartridge until their were ten captives to a cartridge. While the girls worked, Hannah spoke to the girls' father.

"So how did you come across ten-thousand captives so quickly? You posted on e-Bay less than an hour after they were shrunk!"

"I realized the financial possibilities of Raleigh's plan," the biker explained, "so I took out an ad in the local paper and advertised a celebration on my property, for free to anyone who was Mexican! About ten-thousand of them showed up, and when they shrank at 10 o'clock, me and my daughters collected all of them!"

G-girl noticed that she could hear a dull murmur from the numerous ant-sized captives as they had conversations with each other. As the diligent damsels worked, one of them tore the roof from a clay structure, and G-girl was amused to hear one of the captives yell out: "It's the Aryan thunder-goddesses!"

"Aryan thunder-goddesses?" G-girl asked the two girls.

"That's the name the little people gave us," the older girl said, "they keep calling us that."

"Hannah," G-girl asked, "maybe we should buy the unopened bricks of clay to make a city on Pearl's dining room table!"

"Good idea!" Hannah answered, then turned to the biker, and asked, "How much for the rest of that clay under that table?"

"Shucks," the man replied, "for all the money you just paid me, you can have all of it for free!"

Hannah and G-girl began taking armloads of the clay out to Hannah's car. By the time they were done loading it, the two blonde-haired girls had finished packing away all of the captives, ten to a cartridge. The transparent titanium cartridges were packed into the cardboard boxes they came in, and Hannah thanked the girls and paid them the money she had promised them.

"They were just fed right before you got here," the older girl said, "so you won't need to feed them until morning."

"They like peanut butter," the younger girl added.

"Your dad said one of you swallowed twenty of them," Hannah said. "How did that happen?"

The younger girl replied, "My sister bet me I couldn't swallow twenty of them all at once. She lost."

While Hannah and G-girl were getting back in Hannah's car, back in Arroyo Lucia, Taz, Polly, Hayley, Pearl, Ashleigh, and Crystal Mae were returning to Pearl's house after acquiring captives from a nearby Mexican neighborhood.

"Crystal Mae got the most," Taz told Polly, "I never knew she was so aggressive."

The girls entered Pearl's house, and set the transparent titanium cartridges on the dining room table. They had to maneuver around Susan, who was lying on her back on the linoleum with her feet propped up on a chair. The girls could see Sparky still working his way up her massive thigh, on his way back toward her ankle for probably the hundredth time.

"He hasn't fallen yet!" Susan said. "Hey Pearl, while you were gone Chip said you knew where the beer bong was!"

"Yeah," Pearl said, "it's in the garage. Let me go get it!" Pearl disappeared through a door in the kitchen, and came back less than a minute later carrying a funnel with a long transparent tube attached to it. "Did you want to use it?"

"Yeah," Susan replied, "but I also figured that whoever caught the most captives tonight should see how many she could take down with one shot!"

"Crystal Mae caught like a hundred of them!" said Taz.

"I'll volunteer!" said Crystal Mae, raising her right hand.

Susan grabbed Sparky from her leg, and placed him on the table after standing up. "I think we should have Sparky separate the Mexicans who don't speak English from the ones who do, and just swallow the ones who only speak Spanish!"

"Good idea!" said Crystal Mae.

Ten minutes later, Sparky was interviewing the last of Crystal Mae's captives. Nearly sixty of them didn't speak English very well, and another group of about thirty spoke English well. If Sparky determined that one of them didn't speak English, he would say, "Aqui!" and point to the larger group of captives. When it was over, there were sixty-five captives in the non-English speaking group.

"I think we should have a contest," Crystal Mae said. "I'll try to swallow thirty captives, and someone else tries to swallow thirty. Whoever doesn't swallow all of theirs, loses!"

"I'll challenge you," Susan said, "if you loan me thirty of your captives!"

"No problem!" said Crystal Mae. "But I get to go first! You load thirty captives into the beer bong while Pearl pours the beer in!"

In less than a minute, they were ready. Pearl uncapped a bottle of Corona, and Susan had thirty captives in the palm of her right hand. Crystal Mae held the end of the transparent hose in her mouth, while Pearl held the funnel high in the air and prepared to pour the beer in.

"Go!" Crystal Mae demanded. Pearl started pouring the beer in, and Susan tilted her palm until it was vertical, and dropped all thirty captives into the churning golden liquid, where they were quickly pulled under.

"Go! Go! Go!" the other girls chanted in unison, and very swiftly, the beer was gone. Crystal Mae lifted her arms in victory, and everyone cheered.

Hayley and Pearl quickly looked over the beer bong, and determined that all of the captives had been vanquished.

"Your turn, Susan!" Crystal Mae said.

Crystal Mae grabbed the beer bong as Hayley uncapped a Corona, and collected another thirty captives, and held them above the funnel in her palm as Hayley held the funnel up in the air. Susan stuck the hose in her mouth, and got ready to take her turn.

"Okay," Hayley announced, "here it comes!"

As soon as Hayley started pouring the beer in, Crystal Mae dumped the thirty captives into the beer bong, and Susan guzzled it down. In moments, it was over. Crystal Mae analyzed the empty beer bong and found no survivors.

"It's clear!" said Crystal Mae, and the other girls responded by cheering. "I'm going again!"

"But Crystal," said Taz, "the only captives you have left are the ones who speak English, and you already said you wouldn't swallow them!"

"Well, I changed my mind!" Crystal Mae replied. "It doesn't matter what we do to them anyway, because now they're just the food of the gods!"

As Crystal Mae got into position to take another shot from the beer bong, Sparky could see her clearly from this vantage point on the dining room table. She was standing in a different position this time, and he could see her from behind. She was wearing a tanktop, and he could clearly see tattoos he hadn't noticed on her before. On her upper left arm, just above her elbow, spelled vertically from top to bottom, was the word White. On her right arm was the word Pride spelled vertically in the same type of lettering as the tattoo on her left arm. The two words were meant to be read from left to right as one phrase, White Pride.

Sparky felt incredibly turned on by Crystal Mae's tattoos; up until now, he had thought it was a toss-up that Ashleigh with her cheerleader uniform and Susan with her heavy metal look were the hottest chicks who hung out at Pearl Grinder's. Now, he wasn't sure. As he thought it over some more, he concluded that Susan, Ashleigh, and Crystal Mae were equally hot.

As Sparky was mesmerized by Crystal Mae's tattoos, Crystal Mae informed the other girls she wanted to swallow another load of captives with Pearl's beer bong.

"I guess I can donate more," Taz said, handing over half a dozen cartridges to Crystal Mae with both hands.

"I'll give you half of mine," Ashleigh said, "but if I run out of captives, you have to kick down!"

Very shortly, the beer bong was in position, held above Crystal Mae's head by Hayley, who held an uncapped bottle of Corona in her other hand. Susan held fifty captives in her palm above the beer bong, waiting for Hayley to start pouring.

As soon as Hayley tilted the bottle, Susan dumped the captives in, and within moments, the beer and the helpless captives were vanquished.

"Again!" Crystal Mae said. "I want to do it again!"

"But you've already swallowed three loads of captives!" Pearl said. "If you keep swallowing them thirty and fifty at a time, we're gonna run out!"

"Then I'll swallow them ten at a time from now on!" Crystal Mae replied.

Susan licked her left index finger and collected captives one at a time, until she had ten captives in her right palm. Hayley uncapped a Corona and held the top of the beer bong in position. Susan held the captives over the beer bong, and as soon as Hayley started pouring the beer, Susan dumped them in as Crystal Mae guzzled her fourth volley. When the beer bong was empty, Crystal Mae licked her lips, and said, "I'll take a break for about twenty minutes, then I'll down ten more!"

To Be Continued!