- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I struggled to write this chapter because I find it hard to believe that any decent human being would find a shrunken person in peril and turn them into a slave, or intentionally kill them.  I'm sorry, but 'evil goddess' stories sort of annoy me, if it's not within the context of a new world order.  Maybe I'm an optimist, but I choose to believe that people are decent human beings that innately will help others.

*Steps off of the soap box* 

The rest of this story will be my attempt at non-voyeuristic shrinking...sort of.  Enjoy.

“Tiffany!  Tiffany, you gotta help!   Jake screamed, hanging desperately from his sister’s big toe.  He could nearly see his reflection in her pink toenail, but currently was more focused on tentative grip, threatening to send him flailing down the surface of the toenail, and down to the floor.  He was already injured, a fall like that would quickly crush him. 

“Jake…?  That can’t be you.  I’m losing my mind…”  Jake shifted, turning his head to find Tiffany’s  god-like face staring intently down at him, mouth slightly again, bright blue eyes wide and confused. 

“No, you’re not!  Tiff, help…ahhhh!”    His grip finally gave way, and he found himself tumbling down his older sister’s toe.  This tragic, terrible event seemed devastating to Jake, and he expected death any second, but to Tiffany, the goddess who was watching from above, it was like watching an ant tumble haplessly down the slope of her foot.  In some ways, it was.  Regardless if the tiny creature was her little brother or not, the thought was almost comical.  Here she was, idly calling her father and wondering where her siblings were, and meanwhile, at least one of them was struggling for survival between her dainty, girlish toes.  Resisting a smile, she leaned forward casually, letting the underside of her slightly elongated fingernail rest at the base of her big toe, and Jake landed neatly on her fingernail.

Without the distraction of people talking to her, and the house being relatively silent, Jake’s scream for help had actually reached Tiffany’s ears, if faintly, registering in her brain as English.  

“You can’t be actually…talking to me!  You’re a bug!”  Jake found himself holding on for dear life again, gripping Tiffany’s fingerprints as she whipped her finger around, bringing it away from her toes, and closer towards her face.  Watching in awe, his sister’s face seemed to grow larger and larger, as he was brought closer to it, until her nose, eyes, and forehead, hidden by those long blonde bangs, were all he could see.  “If you’re not a bug…then you can understand me.  Hmm…how about…you climb onto my nose?”  Another heavy shift in position from the giant’s finger, but for a shorter distance.  As the finger went to touch the bridge of her nose, Jake could see Tiffany’s lightly freckled face in extreme detail.  She’d always had better skin than the other kids, possibly from a different biological mother, though she’d been raised from early on by Joanna, and considered her to be as close as a biological mother would have been.

The finger touched base with the nose of the goddess sister, giving Jake the closest, most intricate look at the fleshy mountain.  Higher, the bridge of her nose lead up to her forehead, and on either side him, Tiffany’s vibrant blue eyes blinked, and almost as a testament to his new size, Jake felt a tiny gush of wind created from the eyelashes, thicker than his arm, due to the mascara. 

“Hurry little guy, before my finger slips!  I might accidentally sniff you up, and you’d be lost inside my nose forever!”  She grinned, taking this entire situation lightly, still more certain that she was dreaming, imagining things, or crazy, than to believe her little brother was shrunken, and she was his only help.  Desperate for any sort of reprieve from life and death situations, Jake scrambled as best he could onto the blonde girls nose, finding her soft skin to be easily climbable.

“Tiffany, we have to find Ali and Danny!”  He yelled out, his voice growing more horse as he climbed.
“Ali and Danny?  Are they shrunken too?”  She giggled this time, causing her nose to vibrate lightly and shift when she spoke.  “Why were you on my toes, Jake?  Are they there, too?”  Leaning forward, Tiffany squinted down at her right foot again, careful not to send her miniscule brother flying off of her face.  After a second of scanning, she wiggled her toes, causing Jake to shudder.  “Nope...not on my right foot…let’s see the other.”  A slow turn of her heard, and she squinted again.  On top of her toes, she thought she saw something moving, just barely.  “Uh-oh…we may have found them…”  The black background that her flip flops created allowed Allison and Danny to stand up, waving for help, begging to be rescued from her adorable little toes.  “There you are!  Aww, did Tiff’s little toes scare you guys?”  She spoke cutely, reaching two fingers forward, this time to allow the two shrunken siblings to climb aboard. 

They’d heard Tiffany’s conversation with Jake, and knew he was safe.  Slowly and carefully, she brought the duo up to her face, squinted, and giggled.  “Family reunion on big sister’s nose!”  The fingers made a second trip to Tiffany’s face, where Jake was waiting patiently.  Climbing aboard as well, the trio hugged each other as tightly as their wounds would allow, as Tiffany watched, crossed eyed, the best she could. 

“Alright, story time, kiddos.”  The twenty two year old giantess lifting her fingertips, for a third time to her nose, after a brief celebration by her younger siblings, and used the other finger to gently push them onto her finger tips.  “I think it would be better if you guys were in my ear, so you don’t have to yell, and I don’t have to strain to hear you.”  There was no chance for a debate about it, Tiffany’s fingers drifted to the opposite ear, the long blonde hair parting slightly once they arrived.  The outer ear swirled around like some massive piece of flesh-colored art work, and in the near-center, a black hole, a cave leading deeper inside Tiffany’s head. 

“C’mon guys…let’s go.”  Jake spoke up, sighing in both relief and caution at the idea of wandering into the chasm of Tiffany’s ear.  They pushed the thick hairs out of the way, each as thick as a 2-Liter bottle, and stepped into the orifice.  Jake went first, then Allison, and Danny, and once Tiffany felt the departure of three little sets of feet, she moved her finger away.   She glanced down to her phone, considering calling her mother.  But no...Not yet.  She had to make sure she wasn’t crazy first, and that would take some serious convincing, and a lot of time.  She was a busy girl, and if this wasn’t for real, spending several hours of her day on a wild goose chase would leave her schedule in shambles.

“So, how about you guys tell me why I should think you’re not my brains way of telling me I’m too stressed out, while I head on out to run some errands?”  Allison’s face went pale.

“Tiffany, its Ali…you have to believe us, we couldn’t be talking to you if we weren’t real!”  The trio continued to walk through the cavern.  They may have been tiny, but the farther they walked into Tiffany’s ear, the lower the roof got.  They could see up ahead where they would have to crawl, and decided to stop there.    The inside of the ear was as dark as they expected, the walls were thick, pink, and organic looking, curling around them like a Martian landscape.  They felt a sudden heavy movement, Tiffany was standing.

“People talk about hearing and seeing things all the time when they are stressed out.  And trust me, I am so stressed.”  Tiffany shrug, fighting the tickling sensation, and wondering if she would look crazy to anyone who may see her.  She’d just have to put her Bluetooth on. 

Jake, the easiest to anger of the entire group, had reached his boiling point.  They’d been stepped on, and nearly crushed several times, and now the one person who had finally seen them doubted their troubles?  She was going to save them, like it or not. 

“Dammit Tiffany, you gotta fucking take us to the hospital!  Right the hell now!”  His fist balled up in anger, and he punched the wall he was leaning against, not realizing, until now, he was covered in ear wax.  “Shit…clean out your fucking ears sometimes!”  No sooner had he gone through his emotional outburst, would the shrunken trio’s world shift violently, and they found that the very gunk they’d climbed through to get into Tiffany’s ear, now acted slick as grease, and they tumbled, screaming, through the ear canal, back towards the outer ear, where Tiffany’s palm waited for them casually. 

“Be careful, Tiff, you could hurt us!”  Allison demanded, as Tiffany’s hand raised back to face level, her deep blue eyes casting a scornful glare at them.

“You three,” The blonde titan started, “Have no ground to be yelling at me!”  Her voice had raised, and the kids were now covering their ears, scared that she would pop their ear drums.  Tiffany, only being annoyed, spoke more softly, but no less sternly.  “You want me to put my life on hold, while you try to prove that you’re not imaginary?  Yeah fucking right.” 

“But, Tiffany, we need…”  Danny tried to pipe in, but was cut off, as a shadow began to envelope them.  Turning around, Tiffany’s finger had begun to curl into a fist.  She was going to crush them!  All three began to scream, once again, grabbing onto each other to prepare for their last moment. 

“Just because I’m not your full-blood sister doesn’t mean I don’t have needs, too!  So until you can come up with a better way to prove you are real, it’s my way, or, well, good luck being a bug.”  Her goddess-like fingers darkened their world entirely, as her fist closed, but left them room for a fleshy prison. She was going to drop them in her purse, but then had a better idea.  She wanted them closer.  With her other hand, she reached for the cut-off of her v-neck shirt, pulling it away from her delightful, perky breasts.  Smirking, she lowered her hand and opened her fist just above it.  “This is probably better than my pocket, or my purse, huh?  See ya.”  And with that, the trio went tumbling helplessly into a free fall, right out of Tiffany’s palm.

 Below, a deep, fleshy cavern awaited them.  Tiffany’s breasts were mountainous globes of warm skin, with a valley between them that easily would, and intended, to swallow them whole.  They closed their eyes tight, waiting for the moment their bodies found the surface of the soft cleavage.  They bounced lightly against the skin, and with a tiny shake from Tiffany, rolled the rest of the way between her breasts.   They were stuck there, trapped between their sister’s massive, living cleavage.   Grinning, Tiffany closed her shirt, pulled her shades from her hair, to her eyes, and headed for the door.

Chapter End Notes:

Rate and Review...especially this chapter!