- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

When I started writing this story, I decided I was going to write two chapters, post one, then write the next one, so I would always have another chapter to post, should I go more than a few days (or weeks) without writing a new chapter.  Well, it's come back to bite me in the ass, since I write two chapters, post one, wait a few hours, then get excited and post the second.  

This chapter is a result of that process.  Danny finally gets his chance to prove himself, and those of you who have been waiting for vore get a little taste of what is to come in future chapters.

Don't expect me to keep rolling chapters like this one out, eventually I may actually skip a day between adding to this story.  Oh, and also, I do intend to update the others one day...I think. 

Danny had never been the biggest, strongest, smartest, or coolest, but he did know one thing, that all of his siblings loved him.  No matter how badly his mom and dad hated each other, and now matter how often the four children screamed at each over the smallest things, he knew deep down that they loved him.  They frequently went places together, even Tiffany when she wasn’t busy with school, work, or her boyfriend.  Jake was a little pushy and aggressive, but genuinely tried to be the father figure that had not been present through his nearly thirteen years of life.  Tiffany had always given him nuggets of advice about women, Allison always helped him study, and they were tight knit, even when they didn’t want to be.

And now he found himself struggling to continue his ascent through Tiffany’s cleavage.  Though he’d have preferred to go after Allison, he knew that even if he did, there was a higher likelihood of Jake actually getting  her to safety.  In addition, as much as he hated to admit it, he was the baby of the family, and he couldn’t believe that if he got his chance to speak to Tiff without Jake or Allison listening, she would return from her brief  venture into insanity, and help them get back to normal size.

Each step he took gave him more hope, every inch he climbed, the sun beaming that much brighter.  He could even see the underside of Tiffany’s chin now, happily churning up and down at what he could only assume was a piece of gum.  Her nostrils were none too far past that, and he had to look away, fearful of what lurked deeper inside that mammoth structure.  He thought of his mom, and how bad she would feel knowing that she’d stepped on her children and nearly crushed them.  He wasn’t mad at her, he wasn’t even mad at Tiffany.

Taking a breath of non-coconut scented air had never felt so good as the moment Jake tumbled onto the height of Tiffany’s perky breasts.  He rolled over onto his back, breathing heavily, sticky and shuddering.  His eyes were shut tight, but after a few seconds of heavy resting, he crawled over to the thick fabric of Tiffany’s tank top, burying his face in it to remove the mixture of sweat, likely from all four siblings.  Once his face was sufficiently dry, he stood.  It took him a moment to find sufficient purchase to stand to full height on the springy flesh, but eventually, he found himself looking straight up at Tiffany’s face, her eyes hidden by those aviator sunglasses she kept with her at nearly all times.  Now was his chance, now he would finally speak up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

“Ali…?  Allison!  You gotta say something, speak to me!”  Jake screamed out, keeping his eyes peeled in the darkness, hoping to find his twin, lost somewhere in the deepest confines of Tiffany’s bra.  She’d stopped screaming, and stopped struggling.  However, Jake could hear, just a few more feet down, the softest, faint hint of a whimper.  Allison had lodged herself at the lower bra strap, no longer between Tiffany’s breasts, but small enough to fit under them, in the crevice where the bra hit the flesh of her torso.  Slipping the last few feet, he found her curled up, crying silently to herself, drenched in sweat.  “Ali, hey, it’s Jake, c’mon sis, we gotta go.”  Ever the king of pep-talks, Jake encouraged Allison to stand as best she could, by taking her arm and pulling on it lightly.  Allison jerked away quickly, covering her face with her hands.

“What’s the point, Jake?  Tiffany things we’re fake, or bugs or something.  Even if we do get out of here, she’ll just ignore us, or leave us somewhere to die.”  Jake was about to reply, when they felt a light vibration from behind inside Tiffany’s chest, and a muffled noise coming from above.  Tiff was speaking again, but they couldn’t hear what she was saying.  Danny must have reached her!” 

“She won’t ignore us!  Danny is up there talking to her right now, I bet by the time we get out, Danny will have convinced her to take us to the hospital, or at least mom.” 

“You think so?”  Ali said, looking into the darkness at, what she hoped, was Jake’s face.
“Yeah, I know so!  Tiff is still our sister, can you blame her for thinking we’re fake?  People don’t just shrink…at least I don’t think so.”  It wasn’t much, but it was the encourage Allison needed to fight just a little longer.
“Alright…then let’s go…but how do we get out of here?  We can’t climb all the way back there, it would take an hour…”  Allison asked, and Jake sighed, but agreed. 
“Maybe we can go…down?  It’d be a long fall, but we could possible squeeze under the bra and slide down her stomach to her lap.
“I guess…we can try it….”  It was Allison’s turn to sigh, as they both looked downward at the black  material holding them captive.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Aww, my littlest brother Danny…”  Tiffany giggled, pulling to the side of the road when she felt Danny tickling the top of her breasts, and could barely make out his tiny voice calling up to her.  “You’re still here, and alive?  That’s so sweet…”

“Tiffany, I know you think we’re fake, but you gotta believe us!  We’re real, and we really need you to take us to mom, we don’t want to be this small forever…don’t you still love us?”  Danny’s voice, however miniscule, touched Tiffany’s heart.

“Of course I do, Danny-boy…”  She giggled, reaching to pick up Danny, before holding him in front of her eyes.  “Tell ya what.  I’d been promising to take you to get ice cream for a few weeks now.  How about we talk about it while I make good on my promise, hm?” 

“But Tiffany I think…”  Danny had no chance to finish his reply, when he found himself being whisked away again, held between two of Tiffany’s finger, raising higher into the air than he’d even been while standing on her nose.  After opening his eyes, he looked downward to see a massive field of blonde trees…Tiffany’s head.  Parting her fingers, Tiffany allowed her youngest brother to tumble the inch or so distance into her thick mane of perfectly maintained hair. 

He fell for only a brief second, the majority of which was spent with the thick, vine-like hairs whipping violently across his body, until he landed roughly on her scalp, whimpering in pain from the bruises he’d sustained at his mother’s feet that morning.  He only lay there for a second, but looking around, he was afraid to even move.  Every square inch of Tiffany’s thick scalp sprouted thick branches of hair, just like the ones he’d seen before climbing into her ear earlier.  Sighing, Danny sat down, burying his face in his hands out of frustration.  He didn’t know whether to believe she was being sincere or not, but he had to try, for the sake of his brother and sisters, still lost within Tiffany’s cleavage.

Once securely in her hair, Tiffany pulled back onto the road, trying to suppress another giggle.   Turning the radio on softly, she drove another 10 minutes until she reached a stand-alone ice cream parlor, adjacent to a city park with plenty of space, and plenty of seating areas.   Sighing, she parked the car and stepped out of her vehicle to stand in the short line to order her dessert.  It may have been early, but she really needed something that made sense to her, and tasted good.

Meanwhile, the twins had managed to, somehow, slip out of Tiffany’s bra while she drove, and went cascading down her tan, taught stomach, all the way to her waist, adorned in cut-off jean shorts.  At one point, Jake had nearly lodged himself in Tiffany’s cave-like navel, decorated with a cute, pink-butterly charm, but Ali pushed him out of the way, and they both found themselves at the crest of her shorts, the thick material catching them safely. 

It was a good thing Tiffany wore her jeans tight, too, because they’d arrived there just as the giant twenty two year old had shifted out of her car, and the twins tumbled into the jeans, managing to wedge themselves between the flesh of Tiffany’s hips, and the flare of her shorts.  Though it was not easy, they were able to secure themselves long enough for Tiffany to order a strawberry-cheesecake ice cream scoop, in a waffle-cone of course, and walk to a park bench, a few yards from ear shot of anyone else.  Once she sat, the duo climbed into Tiffany’s lap, and headed for her knee, which thankfully, this time, did not cross with the other.

Fishing Danny out of her hair, while holding her frozen treat in the other, Tiffany held Danny in her palm. 

“So, little man, let’s talk…whats on your mind?”  Danny, about breast level, peeked over Tiffany’s palm to check for Jake and Allison, hoping they were able to escape the giant’s bra.  With no visual contact, he sighed, and looked at Tiffany, mouth opening to speak, before Tiffany jumped in, again.  “Oh, did you want some ice cream, too?  Hm, I don’t think they make scoops for people your size, how about we share mine?”  She giggled, bringing Danny closer to the house-sized scoop of ice cream.  “It’s probably a little cold…hope you like strawberry cheesecake though!”  Danny, expecting the worse, closed his eyes, as he again, free fell through the air. 

He landed with a thick plop, almost dead center of the ice cream cone, his giant sister’s blue eyes watching merrily as he struggled to get to her feet. 

“Aww, you’re like my little cherry…”  Danny could already see where Tiffany’s mind had wandered, and didn’t like it one bit.  It being a hot day already, the ice cream had begun to melt, creating two problems for the preteen-turned-dessert topping.  His barefeet, already screaming at him from the frozen ice cream, had begun to sink into this sweet, pink-colored dessert.  Also, the edges of the ice cream began to melt, causing a tiny bit to drip from the cone, onto Tiffany’s hand.  “Uh-oh, we better start eating before this makes a mess, huh?  Watch out, cherry boy!”  His fears coming to light, Danny fell to his knee atop the ice cream, and began to struggle furiously in it, as Tiffany’s face grew closer.  Soon, her eyes were out of view,  and only her nose and mouth remained in sight.

Her lips, void of lipstick, but lightly dapped with cherry-flavored lip balm, parted, almost with intentional slowness, revealing the very tips of pristine ivory teeth, easily taller than Danny by a foot.  Inside, a haunting black cave kept a monster at bay, until finally, Tiffany’s mouth had opened wide enough that a rush of warm, mint-scented wind rushed over the tiny boy, struggling in his sister’s ice cream.

“Tiffany, stop!  This isn’t funny!”  He screamed, on the verge of tears again.  He got no reply from his eldest sister.  Instead, finally, that massive pink tongue, previously buried in the cavity of her mouth, made its presence well known.  It reached far beyond the guard of Tiffany’s perfectly shaped incisors, just in time for the cone to stop in front of her lips.  “Tiffany, no!”   Danny screamed again, crawling desperately away from his side of the frozen dairy dessert.  Again, no answer from the blonde goddess. 

The entire cone shifted harshly against the pressure of Tiffany’s tongue, and though the tongue impacted the cone lower than Danny, it gave the brunette boy an unobstructed view of the inside of her cavernous mouth, the oppressive heat feeling like a sauna, while her incisors hung tauntingly over him, threatening to crash down into him, and slice him in half.  If he moved an inch in the wrong direction, he’d slide right off the cone, and into his sister’s deadly, sensual mouth. 

Fortunately, he was spared, for now, barely, as the tongue made its first advance across the surface of the ice cream, and Tiffany’s lips began to close on it.  The plushy, soft tiers of flesh crashed mere inches, for Danny, away from where he was planted, and he saw in intricate detail, just how perfectly the lips would stretch to accommodate anything that wanted to take a ride through Tiff’s endless digestive tract. 

“Mmm!”  Tiffany moaned playfully, finally pulling her lips away from the cone, the last of her tongue retreating with its victims back into the recesses of her mouth.  “Delicious…”  Tiff spoke…leaning away from the cone, for a moment at least.

Meanwhile, resting on Tiffany’s right knee, Allison and Jake had heard, and watched the entire event, in helpless frustration and fear.  Allison continued in her tradition of stating the obvious to her twin brother.

“Oh shit Jake…Tiffany’s going to eat Danny!”Intern

 

Chapter End Notes:

This chapter has more than 2000 words...that's pretty epic for me.  I think it deserves a good review and five stars.

Or I may just be using you all to make me feel good about myself.  Why does it matter to you?  End result = I feel good, you get a good story.  Stop complaining.

 

<3