- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Did you really think I wasn't going to write a chapter describing the previous chapter's events from Danny's perspective?  Come on, you should know me better than that.

So this chapter has no plot, it is simply description of the previous chapter, from Danny's point of view, as I stated.  Probably my favorite chapter to write so far, for this story. 

There was no time to cry, no time to be afraid, no time to mourn his situation.  Danny was alive, and it seemed that he would continue to be alive until he chose to escape this dark, disgusting pit of hell.  It didn’t mean though, that the thoughts of what had just happened to him weren’t going to fill his mind for a long, long time.

Curled up on a hardly chewed piece of cheesecake from the frozen dessert he’d be devoured with, Danny closed his eyes.  Closing his eyes did very little though, it was only slightly darker behind the lids of his eyes than it was in Tiffany’s stomach, but it helped, for now.  With eyes closed, he watched the events of the past day like a movie in his mind.  He remembered waking up, with Ali holding him tight against her, possibly more for her own security than his.  The three must have argued for half an hour about what happened, how, when, and where they were, before their mother’s footsteps had shaken them off of their feet.

Even more vivid however, was the scene of his consumption by his beloved older sister.  That ice cream had been so cold, colder than he ever could have expected.  While she spoke to him, as terrifying as Tiffany’s mouth was, every word she spoke had created a thick wind that blew over his body.  The coolness of the ice cream had chilled her breath a bit, but it was still so much warmer than his surroundings, that he welcomed every word that fell off of her plush, sensual lips.  Danny hadn’t appreciated just how enjoyable that warmth was until it had left him. 

His perspective from Tiffany’s dessert had him lingering so close to her face, that he had finally gotten time to appreciate the finer details of her skin.  Allison was a tomboy, and though he thought both of his sisters were pretty, Tiffany was the one who had every boy chasing after her.  Her lips had a natural heart-like shape to them, just a little pouty.  Her chin extended no more than an inch or two below her lower lip, and rounded off softly, creating the perfect angle that would have normally extended away from her face and into her hair, if it wasn’t tied in a ponytail.

Above her mouth was her button-like nose.  It extended over the thickness of her lips it a rounded point and sloped back up the contour of her face in a near perfect triangle shape.  The bridge of flesh between her eyes, dotted with just a few brown freckles, sloped inward to shape the rounded frame of her eyes.  Both nostrils, decisively free of hair or debris, had been like deep, open doors leading into the lonely caverns of Tiffany’s sinuses.

Equally deep, but in brilliance and beauty, were Tiffany’s eyes.  They were blue, the perfect shade, as if she were animated.  They stood out from the rest of her features, catching any sort of light that may longer around, and reflecting it back with bright twinkles.  Just around the center of each eye was the slightest ring of light brown tinting, ‘a genetic defect’ the doctors had said, but it set the woman apart from any other. 

It may have been that Danny had always admired and loved Tiffany, for her level-headedness, strength of heart, and willingness to go to great lengths in service to her family and friends, but in the moments before Danny’s banishment through Tiffany’s digestive system, he loved her more than he ever had.  He knew she was joking, and that any minute she would pluck him from her ice cream cone, dry him off, and seek help for him and his other shrunken siblings.

But all of those hopes left his mind as quickly as the color left his face.  It seemed like those beautiful lips Danny had been watching had twisted into a smirk, before her entire jaw began to shift.  Not just slightly, like the other times when she had licked the cone, though.  This time, her jaw had very swiftly separated, and Tiffany’s mouth had swung wide open, lips thinning enough to compensate the shifting of her skin.  Her upper teeth exposed themselves first, but only by milliseconds before the lower teeth did the same.  Though he knew that they were not perfect, Danny, in his fear, saw no flaw in them.  They were shaped and lined like the world’s strongest ivory towers, held in place by a barely exposed pink gum line, and framed by the world’s most sensual lips. 

Past them, there was an abyss of darkness, and more of those massive, harbingers of destruction for any who passed were made visible.  They stood out, and lined her mouth like sentinels on guard.  Her tongue had reared back to make room for its incoming treat, slithering and spreading sticky saliva across the teeth, some of it stretching from the tongue, to other parts of the mouth that Danny could not see.

Further still into that mysterious cave, was a uvula, though Danny could not recall its name, which dangled carelessly like a road sign, signaling the point of no return below it.  It was colored similarly to the rest of the mouth, but much wetter, dripping saliva.  For a moment, it stayed suspended, unmoving above Tiffany’s gullet, until a subconscious swallowing of spit, as the mouth opened, caused it to jump several feet higher, and arch itself more elegantly above the esophagus. 

And deeper inside Tiffany’s powerful maw was the precipice of her throat, an unforgiving natural cliff that had every intentional of taking Danny for a trip down through it, and lodge itself inside his sister’s unyielding digestive tract.  A black hole like no other.

Of course, this had all not been processed in the moment of his ingestion, but was further considered once resting peacefully, or as peacefully in possible, in the stomach.  Everything had happened so quickly that Danny had scarcely had time for his mind to consider screaming for his sister not to eat him.  Even if he had, Tiffany’s slick, wet throat would have swallowed his words as a first course anyway.

Everything had lurched forward; all that he had seen suddenly becoming blurred as the mouth reached its widest opening, and the cone, with pre-teen aboard, were thrust helplessly against it.  Danny, being less secure on the cone that any other topping, was the first to arrive on the wet, warm tongue.  The first thing he noticed was the significantly thicker, muggier air.  He would have tested to see if her could breathe in it, but what little light that had entered the mouth was completely shut off now, as the mouth dug into the cone, and the teeth tore off a chunk of ice cream larger than Danny assumed Tiff’ could swallow.  He’d find out moments later than he was right.

It landed on him, but had, within seconds of imprisonment by the teeth, began to melt.  Struggling out from under his frozen, inanimate cell-mate, he noted an eerie stillness inside the entombing mouth.  It seemed that Tiffany was considering her options, as was he.  The moment lasted for what felt like hours, while Danny had curled up with his knees against his chest, and arms around his legs.

He rested as far back on the tongue as her teeth would allow, both watching the melting ice cream, dripping uvula, and twitching soft palette of the feminine gullet.  He found hard to push the thought of being swallowed out of his mind, but there was little fight left in him, mentally or physically.

Another several seconds, maybe minutes passed, and the ice cream had been reduced to near soup-texture, with only the strawberries and cheesecake pieces floating around.  Most of it had seeped under and around the blonde’s tongue, leaving Danny only waist high in the goop.  He’d even relaxed as much as to rest his head again the back of one of his big sister’s lower incisors for a moment, before everything had suddenly jumped to life, and Danny fell forward, slashing back into the pinkish pond of ice cream.

Light flooded the mouth, and gave him a reminder of the dank surrounds, before he turned around, peering over the thick teeth, to find himself making eye contact with Allison, crawling towards him, and Jake watching helplessly.  His heart leaped with joy at seeing them, and waited for Tiffany to assist them in freeing him from her maw.  He knew she wouldn’t eat him, never in a million years would she chance that.

For a third time in the past 10 minutes, Danny’s hopes and expectations had been torn from him, as darkness descended once again, as quickly as Tiffany’s lower jaw had ascended to meet the upper one, sealing him inside the oral orifice again.  There was no more peace, in that mouth.

That previously docile monster tongue sprung to life, rising up out of the mess of ice cream like Poseidon himself.  Danny, screaming, attempted to back away, but was prevented an escaped by those sentinel teeth again.  The muscular beast’s first action was to make a violent sweep of the entire mouth, scooping up cream and boy alike onto its surface.  Danny struggled, writhing against it, though he didn’t know what he would escape to, if he did manage to get away from the tongue.  Even with his wildest struggles, the tongue was the victor, lifting the contents of the mouth into the air, to begin the swallowing process.  If the mouth was a castle, this tongue was played the role of the Queen’s powerful single guard, and above Danny, the uvula played the role of court jester.

Suspended above the floor of Tiffany’s mouth, Danny, still struggling, could see that terrible black hole preparing to devour him.  The tongue did little to prevent this from happening, and if anything, twirled a bit to assist in speeding the whole process along.  His face was buried in the tongue’s surface, taste buds invading every orifice possible, and he had to pull his head up to avoid suffocating in the thick saliva.  Eventually, as he fought, he saw that his bare feet no longer had purchase to fight against, and quickly, his leg sipped over the orifice, and the back of the tongue, pressed firmly into the soft palette, squeezed the rest of his fragile, bruised body into the open again, where he tumbled off of the tongue, and was expelled into the breach.  It was a terrible sensation, to free fall, but it didn’t last long, as the walls of Tiffany’s gullet caught him, and moments later, an intense increase of pressure threatened to crush him.  It only lasted a second, however, before it released, and Danny’ was significantly deeper into the throat.  Finally, a deafening ‘gulp’ reverberated around him, signaling the beginning of peristalsis.

His legs went first, the undulating muscle of his pretty sister’s throat pushing him deeper into her body, down her slim neck, and into her esophagus.  He’d given up beating against the fleshy walls, each pull was far stronger than he could hope to irritate, and before he knew it, he was cocooned in the sticky, hot flesh.  From here on out, even if Tiff’ had been kidding, she couldn’t save him.

Another moment a free fall came after several insanity inspiring minutes of being swallowed and pushed along her esophagus.  The sphincter leading to her stomach had been ready and waiting.  Danny screamed for the first time after being swallowed, and splashed, along with several other bits of his sister’s ice cream, into her cavernous stomach.  After surfacing, he realized that the stomach floor was only a few feet deeper than the height of his body, and was mostly melted ice cream at this point.  He took this bit of inspiration in stride, and pulled himself onto a piece of cheesecake, took a look around his pitch-black surroundings, and sighed.

The stomach vibrated a bit, Tiffany had spoken, but it was too muffled to understand, and seconds later, he felt the rhythmic shaking of her footsteps.  One all had calmed again, he closed his eyes and began to consider his situation, and began to cry.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Review AND rate, please!