- Text Size +

My name is Kelly Jenner and I am a Foot Goddess. I work for a company that has mass altering technology at their disposal. They have decided to specialize in shrinking people down and placing them on my lovely feet. Thousands of people are on my feet every week. I was the first goddess they chose to use, but I am not the only goddess. There are currently two other goddesses you can worship at a microscopic size. The other goddesses focus on the butt and vagina. I will go into detail with each of them.

 

Jamie is the butt goddess. Only a couple years ago she was an up and coming actress. She mostly got roles for being super hot, but she was also a good actress. One of her more famous attributes was her curvy rear. She did not mind showing it off and even wiggling it a bit on the red carpet. She kind of liked the attention. Once news came out of people shrinking down and traveling to my feet, she knew what she wanted to do. She immediately got a meeting at company headquarters and gave them a speech about how she wanted tiny people all over her body. She said “I would love to have them crawling on my wrinkly feet. I think feet are sexy, but I mostly love the demeaning aspect of incredibly tiny humans, completely insignificant, worshipping my feet. But I think you should capitalize on the whole body.” While we thought there was potential for this idea, Jamie really brought it to the forefront. I don’t think a week passed before you could catch a ride to Jamie’s buttocks. Her set-up is a little bit different due to bodily functions; same goes for the vagina goddess. There are really only three different locations that people can go on Jamie: the cheeks, outside the anus, and inside. On the cheeks, people can enjoy exploring, a variation of skiing, making out, worshipping her booty, etc. After a while, it is time for the spread. This is done by machines for accuracy and consistency. When people get on down to her opening, there are a few different activities: Some people like to scale down inside with ropes. They have been known to get pretty far. If you want to go deeper, base jumping might be your choice. It is quite a drop too; one inch (2.5cm) is about 9.5 miles (over 15k), quite the air time. We do have safety measures in side Jamie. People who want to return can only go so far. That point is accurately named “Make-Out Point”. That is where some couples make-out and orgies take place against her walls. Jamie had this to say, “It’s disgustingly sexy that people are having sex up my ass. I love watching the tapes on my days off. I really wish there was some way I could join them”. “Make-Out Point” is really the point of no return. I talked about the accidental deaths and murders before, but this is something different. Some people sign death wavers and decided to go beyond our safety limits to explore the deepest caverns of Jamie. It really is the point of no return because every person who has ventured that deep has never been heard from again. Jamie wasn’t even a little hesitant when this idea first cropped up, “Look, some people want to do that. Who are we to stop them? I think it is sexy though, whether they are alive or dead, that there might be people in my ass right now. Just think, they could be exploring me right now as I do this interview. Getting me a little hot right now just thinking about it”. For the next adventure, Jamie has to keep a certain diet. For the entertainment of those above, and as a lift for those inside, Jamie gives warning for letting out gas. People on the inside have to be ready with parachute like devices. The smaller toots are enough to get people out of her and also make vibrations for the people on her rim. The more explosive farts give the parachuters the ride of their lives and shake everybody off their feet who are on her.

 

Emma is the vagina goddess. Like me, she garnered some internet fame. She never did porn per se, but she worked her way toward it. Basically, she starred in videos in which she would make out with other girls. Each video progressively grew stronger in its content. They planned to create a career of build-up so that the internet would explode when she finally would do a nude video. It started with her just kissing other girls, then there was some feeling up, then feeling down, some clothe removal, finally series groping occurred. Her next video would have been straight up sex, but she found a new career with us. What better way to reveal yourself than at such a size that hundreds of people will stand on your crotch as they watch you masturbate? I have seen videos from the viewpoint of the guests on her. It is truly a sight to behold, each of her titanic digits, over a mile wide, gliding over her nether region, prodding and rubbing. The sound of her fingers sliding against herself is enough to turn anyone on. We had to research and study how she worked on herself to find safe zones; she touches a lot of areas and she goes at it. When the show is going down, the guests are situated where the pubs have been shaved to stubs. As she really gets going, she starts to moan and hum. Those sounds vibrate through her entire body so you can hear and feel them through the flesh. It is incredible to see her fingers, several miles long, going in and out, in and out. At that size, anywhere is a good view; however, there is a VIP arrangement as well for high paying customers. We invented a sort of clear capsule/submarine that can withstand extremes.  It seats over 500 people. It is so small, she can barely feel it. When she does, she plays with it. She likes to smash it up against her walls and shove it down, as far as she can. What is really special about it, is that she leaves it in on one of her days off. They travel home inside of her. One time she forgot about it as she was on a great date with a sexy girl. They went back to her place and the girl gave her tongue. The guests were a bit surprised to see a giant tongue coming in at them The girl lapped up the capsule and brought it all the way in her mouth. She had no idea what it was and she almost swallowed it, instead she asked “what is this?” as she stuck out her tongue. Emma looked at it. Her jaw dropped when she realized what it was. Emma yelped, “Put it back. It’s people”. The girl’s face lost all color. She lowered her head and stuck her tongue out. Slowly she inserted her tongue and licked against Emma’s wall, leaving the capsule behind. Emma thought she was in deeper than the guests. When the people got out, they said it was the absolute best they could have hoped for. Emma was completely relieved. She did not want to lose the job where she watched porn and plays with herself all day.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please give a rating when you leave a comment.