- Text Size +

Chapter 5 – Sunday Morning

At first the smell of leather and foot odor overwhelmed me inside my boss’ boot but eventually I got used to it.  I could hear music downstairs but not much else until a drunk couple came into the room and used the bed for what I can only imagine.  I lost track of time in the darkness and eventually fell asleep.

I was awakened to a vibration of the boot moving followed by me tumbling out into the Samantha’s hand.  “Wakey wakey, sleepy head”, she laughed as her fist closed around me.  “So did you enjoy the accommodations last night?”, she asked holding me up to her face, “Would you like to stay here till mom gets back?  I could get a nice bird cage for you to wait for her right here on her dresser.”

“No”, I replied, “I don’t want to see your mom like this.”  I was just pissed off after last night and I wasn’t going to give her anything.  I just wanted to get out of this house at this point.

“I didn’t think so”, she answered with a smirk and left the room taking me downstairs.  “Don’t worry”, she continued, “I’ll make sure she doesn’t get to see you in your current state.”    She carried me down to the kitchen and set me on the counter.  I looked around and the place was a mess but at least it didn’t look like anything a good cleaning couldn’t fix.  I hoped the rest of the house was the same.  She pointed to an almost empty plate with a tiny piece of an egg and crust from a piece of toast which must have been the remainder of her breakfast.  “Eat up”, she told me, “You never know when your next meal is coming.” 

I didn’t hesitate and gorged myself on her crumbs.    She brought over a plastic medicine cup like the kind you would use to make Jell-O shots and set it near me.  It was filled to the brim with water.  I took a break to get a drink.  I couldn’t lift the cup so I had to use my cupped hands to get a drink.  As I ate she sat down on a stool at the counter over me watching me eat.  “You know you are the first person I ever shrank.  In fact I didn’t even know I could do that”, she told me.    “We have some old spell books at school that have been passed down over the years.  I copied pages out of a few of them and brought them home with me for the break to see if I could figure them out.    This stuff isn’t like baking a cake you know.  It take experience, practice and it helps if you have a knack for the Craft like I do.  Spells on people are especially difficult and can be unpredictable.  It was just that you made me so angry that I just had to get even with you.”

“Yeah, I was a bit of a jerk but I just didn’t want you to take advantage of me”, I said hoping to get on her good side finally.   “So can I have the antidote now or do I have to wait until Wednesday?”

“Yeah, about that”, she told me.  “It’s not quite that simple.  You know a lot of what I am doing.  I can’t let that get out.  Do you know how bad it would be if my mom found out.” 

“Look I won’t tell anyone.  It can be our secret”, I told her worried of what was happening. 

“No …”, she started but she was interrupted by the back door opening and a female voice that called out, “Sam, you up?”

“Hey, I’m in here Alex”, Samantha replied forgetting about you for a moment.

I looked around to hide but there was nothing on the counter except the plate and tiny cup of water of which neither was going to give me sufficient cover.  I just froze there with my hands cupped over my private parts.  I watched as this blond walked in who was a friend of Samantha’s.  She was a bit taller and even better looking than Samantha.  She surveyed the kitchen and looked at Samantha who had gotten up and met her halfway across the kitchen.      “You’ve got quite the mess here”, Alexis commented as she continued looking around, “I stopped by to see if you needed a hand cleaning up”. 

“Want some coffee?” Samantha interrupted as they went to the other side of the kitchen where the coffee machine was.

“Wait a minute”, I thought, “She didn’t offer me any coffee.  What’s up with that?”  They continued to talk about the party and I relaxed a moment when the phone rang and a jumped a bit.  Samantha answered it.  It was her Mom checking up on things.  “No he’s not here right now”, I heard her say.  Alexia meanwhile had started to wander around the kitchen and was headed straight for me.  I froze as I knew she would see me if she got close.  She came right up to the counter and put her coffee cup down about a foot and a half away from me and sat down.

It only took a minute until her eyes spied me.  I watched as they got wide and  her hand came at me.  I tried to run although I don’t know where I would have run to but she was too fast and her hand came around with her fingers loosely encircling me.  I struggled to escape from her but it was useless.

Just then Samantha hung up the phone and saw what was happening and came over.  “I see you found my little friend”, she giggled.

I was lifted in the air up to Alex’s gorgeous face.  “He’s incredible”, she said to Samantha, “You are really getting good with the Craft.”

 “Yeah, I didn’t know I could do something that impressive until recently.  I really had a breakthrough and I’m learning all kinds of new things.”, Samantha said as she sides up next to her friend and looked down at me.

“He’s so cute”, Alex said focusing down on at me and rubbing my hair with her fingertip.  “So who is he?”

“He’s some guy that works for my mom”, she replied, “She got him to stay here and baby-sit me.  He pissed me off and I thought I needed to teach him a lesson about who was in charge here.”

Alex opened her palm exposing my naked body.  She ran her finger down the length of my chest and stomach pausing at my privates and smiled down at me.  “He is so perfect.  I bet he works out “.  She licks her lips sensuously and says in a baby voice, “So do you work out, widdle baby sitter?”   They both laughed at the question and ignored me.

Alex continued to stroke me and said, “So are you going to take him back to school with you? “

“Nah”, Samantha answered, “If the seniors in my coven found out I did this, there would probably be hell to pay.  I can’t take that chance.”

“What the hell”, I thought, “This girl thinks Samantha is going to keep me small and take me to school.  Thank God she isn’t thinking about that.”

“Well in that case”, Alex continued, “Can I keep him?  He’d be a cool pet and I can keep him a secret.”

“Samantha laughed at the suggestion, “Would you like to be Alex’s pet, tiny?  She really nice and it would be fun.”

“What are you talking about?” I blurted out, “You have to make me big again.  I need to go back to work.”

“Yeah, about that”, Samantha replied, “I would need to figure out how to break the spell to make you normal again.  You know I’ve never done this kind of thing before.  That takes time and I have a lot to do before I go back to school.  Then there’s the issue about you talking about this.  I can’t have you telling my mother.  She’d end up calling my school and then that would be bad for all of us.   

“Well what were you going to do?” you yelled getting annoyed at her attitude.

“Ohhh, he’s feisty”, I like that”, Alex giggled as she rubed me on the head again with her gigantic index finger.  “You know my eighteenth birthday was last month and you didn’t get me a present.”

Samantha came close to Alex and gave her a hug while I was still being held tightly in Alex’s fist.  “You make a good point there girlfriend.  Happy Birthday”, Samantha told her.

“You can’t give me away to her”, I yelled.

Alex tightened her squeeze on me knocking the breath out of my lungs and leaving me speechless.  “You need to more polite now that I’m your mistress”, and they both giggled.  She then put me down on the counter and lowered a heavy glass bowl over me.  “Now let me help you clean up so I can get my new toy home to play with”, she told Samantha

They both left to clean leaving me sitting dejected in a glass prison.  They worked for a few hours not paying me any attention and I sat there pissed off at what had just happened.  It was bad enough that she had shrunk me and had her party and forced me to spend the night in her mother’s boot but now she’s giving me away like I’m her property to start with.  They were not going to get away with this.

When they finally finished and returned to me.  Samantha lifted off the bowl and looked down at me.  “Sorry tiny”, she said, “but this really is for the best, believe me.”    

I started to protest but before I got a sentence out I saw Alex with a smile and a clamshell eyeglass case opened in her hand.  “This will keep you safe till we get home”, she said as she grabbed me up and laid me down in the case.  She snapped it shut a moment later and I knew then I was in really big trouble.