- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

 

Chapter 6 – Sunday: Home with Alexia

 We travelled for a while by car and it was only a few minutes before Alexia opened the case and I was blinded by the bright light.  A moment later I was unceremoniously dumped out onto a soft surface.  My eyes adjusted and I saw I was on top of a pink comforter in a large bed.  I looked around a surmised I was now in Alexia’s house in her bedroom.  “Welcome Home”, Alexia said as she plopped down on the bed sending me flying in the air and back down on the comforter.  “This is my room … well now it’s going to be our room, cutie”, she continued as laid down on her stomach and positioned herself with her massive head right in front of me.  I watched as she licked her lips sensuously as she had done early that morning.  It was pretty sexy and I have to admit I was turned on.  I didn’t see her hands move up and before I know it they were on me playing and manipulating me every way like I was her little toy.   I tried to get away from her but my attempts were futile.

Her fingers grasped me tightly and I was lifted in the air as she rolled onto her back.  I looked down and saw I was directly over her mouth as she licked her lips again.  She slowly lowered me down until I was an inch or two from her mouth and her tongue darted out and licked my body over and over.  She lowered me a bit more and gave me a wet kiss before raising me up again and repeating the process.  She repeated this until I was soaked in her saliva.

When she was done she lowered me down to rest on her.  Her shirt had gotten pushed up and I was lying on her bare stomach.  My instinct was to run and get away and I did just that.  I only went a few steps before I tripped on what I later realized was a small belly ring she wore in her navel.   “Where you running off to, cutie?” she asked as her fingers descended on me again.  She rolled back on her stomach and dropped me on the bed again.  Her upper body was supported by her arms so she towered over me although she was still lying down.

This wasn’t going well at all and I thought that maybe I could reason with her to get her help.  “Hey Alexia”, I yelled up to her, “I think you are really incredible.  You are absolutely gorgeous.  If you can get Samantha to break the spell, I can be your boyfriend and we can have some real fun together.”

“No, I don’t think so”, she answered, “I can get all the boyfriends.  But they usually end up being jerks always wanting to do what they want and putting their guy friends before me.  I’m sick of going through that again and again.   You’d probably be the same as the rest of them.  I like you just the way you are, my little boy toy forever or at least until I find the right guy to settle down with for good.  By then Samantha should be really good at the Craft and she’ll probably turn you into a toad or worse.”  She laughed, “This is really your best option now, my tiny toy.  Pretty much every other scenario ends up with Sam would have ended up with you being dead”.

She sat up and I saw her reaching for the eyeglass case and tried to run again but she was too fast and grabbed me in her other hand.  “Now I have lots of things to do, so I need to keep you safe for now and this is the best place I have until I get something better”, she said as she laid me back down in the case.  “Now be a good boy and dream about me while I’m gone and when I get back I’ll bring you something good to eat”, she said as she snapped the case shut again.  I could sense her placing the case in a desk drawer and pushing it shut.  I was trapped again.  I thought, “Would I ever get free of this girl who thought I was nothing more than a plaything.”

I lost track of time trapped in her eyeglass case and eventually I feel asleep from exhaustion.  I don’t know how much time had passed when she opened the case and dumped me out onto her desk top.  My eyes adjusted and I saw she had brought a plate with food and drink in a plastic medicine cup.  It was scraps from what was probably her dinner but it was a feast for me.  She just sat back and watched me eat smiling down at me amused with me having to manage at a small state.

When I finished, she grabbed me up and said, “You’re a little piggy.  Guess I need to clean you up now“, she said as she carried me out of the room and into a hall bathroom where she dropped me in the sink and turned on the water.  At first it was cold and I went scampering to the side of the basin to get away but her hand gently pushed me back as the water warmed a bit.  She took a glob of liquid soap and rubbed it between her hands to get lot of suds before grabbing me up and rubbing me between her hands covering me in head to toe suds.  She rinsed me off under the tap and then set me down next to the sink.  She put a wash cloth next to me to let me dry myself off but it was far too big so I only used a corner of it. 

“I’m freezing.” I told her, “Can’t you get me some clothes to wear?”, hoping that maybe I could get a change of luck with her.

She picked me between her fingers and dangled me in front of her face.  “Oh my little boy toy is cold?  I can fix that.”  She then lowered me down to her t-shirt and against her breasts that she squeezed together trapping me between them and almost suffocating me as she walked back to her bedroom.

She sat down on the bed and flipped on the TV.  “My favorite show is on”, she squealed as she let me lose from her hold and took me back in her hand.  “Let have a little contest while I’m watching my show”, she said as she reached over and took a gold chain from her night stand and put it on.   The chain dropped down to just between her breasts where I had been pinned a few minutes before.  She brought her hand up so I was next to the end of the chain.  “If you can hang on while I watch my show and make it all the way to the end, then I’ll reward you but if you fall off you have to give me a foot massage”, she tells you as she pushing me against the chain prompting me to grab on.

She let go and I struggled for a moment but I got a foothold.  I pulled myself up and had a good position.   “This is a piece of cake”, I thought but she also saw I was doing too well.  Right before the show ended she changed her position getting on all fours on the bed and the chain swung away from her chest in mid-air.  The shift was too sudden and I lost my hold and  tumbled to the bed below. 

“Too bad “, she giggled, “you were doing so well but you lost.”   “Hey, that’s not fair.”, I replied, “You did that on purpose to make me fall”

“Such a bad sport”, she tells me as she picks me up between her fingertips and drops me by her bare feet.  “Now get to work.  I have another show to watch and I expect you to take the whole 30 minutes for my massage.  Let’s see that will be 3 minutes a toe and you can finish each one with a kiss.”

“But…”, I start to say but she cuts me off.  “But nothing, now get to work or I’ll have to punish you for being a bad sport and not honoring your bet and trust me you don’t want that.”

I complied with her demands, massaging each of her toes with all of my strength and kissing the tip of each toe as I finish.   Maybe I should have gone back to school with Samantha.  At least I would have had a slim chance of getting the spell reversed but here I was stuck with a girl that couldn’t help me even if she wanted to.

When I finished, she picked me up and said, “See you can be good if you want to.  You did a good job.  Now I need to go out for a while but I’m going to give you a nice reward “.  She picked me up and carried me over to her dresser and opened a drawer.  “As a reward for doing a good job, I’m going to let you sleep in my pantie drawer.  Now you be a good boy while I’m gone and I’ll bring you more to eat”, she told me as she lowered me in and set me on top of a stack of cotton panties.     “See you later”, she said smiling as she closed the drawer plunging me in darkness.