- Text Size +

Chapter 10

Gina walked towards the Great Wall, crunching whatever was caught under her feet. Standing next to it, she addressed John again.

"You know, my father always told me I should work in a circus, if I wanted applause." Gina gazed down upon the Great Wall. "The Chinese have many great circuses. Maybe I should apply for a job here…. Let's see, what could I do? Oh, yes! How about a rope- dancing act? Would you like that, John?"

The President didn't speak. He was too frightened, and Gina wouldn't be able to hear him anyway. He looked down, seeing her feet, seemingly small from the huge distance, standing next to the Great Wall, who snaked its path towards the horizon on top of the hills. Then she turned a quarter, so her feet were parallel with the Great Wall.

"Ahum! Hum!" Gina cleared her throat. To the President, it sounded like standing next to Niagara Falls.

"Ladies and gentlemen, here she is....the amazing, unbelievable...Gina!" Gina said, mimicking a circus director's announcement. Clapping her hands, she stepped on the ancient wall, crushing it like it was made from dried clay. Stretching her arms to the side, feinting she had to maintain her balance, she placed one foot after the other on it, as if walking a thin rope.

This way, she trampled down mile after mile of the Great Wall, leaving only a trace of huge footprints were the pride of China's Ming Dynasty once stood. Even the hills it was build on were destroying by her mass, pressed into the ground or flattened, their soil covering nearby settlements. After twenty minutes, Gina arrived in the city of Gaotai. The Great Wall was trampled down.

"Ta-DAA!" Gina said, waving an arm upwards. "The queen of gravity. A world act! Did you like it, John?"

The President wasn't amused. He was crying when he saw this testimony of human endurance and craftsmanship being obliterated, unable to do anything to stop her. This girl was out of her mind! She didn't care for anything safe her own pleasure. As if it was all a game, a comedy in which she played the main character.

"And now, back to Beijing! I always wanted to see the Forbidden City," Gina said. "Have you ever been there, John? In the Forbidden City? It seems to be very big. Let’s see if that is correct, hahaha!"

Gina walked towards Beijing, determined to obliterate it. The power had made her mad, she cared nothing about the countless lives being snuffed out under her feet as she trod upon city after city.

The Chinese, however, did. Using translators to understand her English, the Chinese government knew she was coming to their capital. They had seen her back in the U.S. and knew conventional weapons were useless. So they took a desperate measure to save their capital. When she approached Beijing, they fired a nuke.

The fusion bomb exploded with tremendous force. The mushroom cloud covered her almost completely. Gina felt the hardening sensation all over her body, the energy from the white hole being stronger than the nuke‘s.

"Ooh, my. That feels good! More, more of that!", Gina mocked. She was undamaged and unimpressed by the shock wave, radioactive radiation and even the millions of degrees that would otherwise have burned everything into oblivion. The President however, was less lucky. He was vaporized by the enormous temperature. Gina would never find out "her lover" was dead.

"I'll have to pay you back for this wonderful gift!", Gina said, reaching Beijing. "How about a kiss, hmm? Hey, I know what I'm going to do! I'll grow so large, I can kiss your entire Forbidden City with my pussy lips all at once! One moment!"

Gina started to grow again, laughing like a maniac. She grew hundreds of feet per seconds, then thousands, then miles. Her expanding body created a shadow that eclipsed entire cities, then her feet could cover the largest metropolis in one-step. Gina kept growing and growing, her pussy again dripping with arousal. Drops of cum that could drown thousands. Fill lakes. Gina toes, now bigger than her entire body was when arriving in China, had steamrolled all over Beijing, destroying everything in their path. No kiss for the Forbidden City, as her big toe flattened it by growing larger and larger.

Reaching 1,000 miles after a mere minute, Gina looked around her. She could see almost a quarter of the Earth now. She felt mighty. Powerful. She wanted to be on top of the world and she was!

Was she? A sudden idea struck her mind. "Why not literally being on top of the world?", she thought. "Then I can be where I always wanted to be. On top!"

Gina turned and headed towards the North Pole. Her weight tortured Asia and the entire planet with every tremendous footfall. Chasms appeared were she brought her feet down, turning the geography of Mongolia and Siberia into a mosaic.

Reaching the North Pole, Gina spread her legs, and sat down. The ice felt good. Very good. Rethinking what she had done the last three hours, she was happy. The feeling of being powerful was wonderful. And finally she was on top of the world. What she always wished for had come true. And it felt fantastic.

Looking around her, she wondered what to do next. Growing further? To what height? Patrick said there was no maximum...how large could she grow? Large enough to put an entire country in her pussy? So vast a single piece of dandruff from her head was like a mountain to that unworthy vermin called humans that crawled the Earth underneath her? So big a metropolis could be placed on top of her nipples? Yes! That big! That vast! Yesss....

Gina grew again. Bigger. Much, much bigger.