- Text Size +

Chapter 3

Lying in the bed of her guestroom, Gina was thinking. This white hole was able to increase mass. All kinds of matter. Even living beings.

The idea that had come up in her mind excited her. Sexual excitement. Then, she had formed the idea into a plan. And that plan sexually excited her even more. She had to get to that white hole again. But there was a small problem. She needed an ID card to get into that room.

Gina got up and looked in a mirror hanging in the room. She smiled. A small problem indeed.

"Gina?"

Patrick was a bit surprised when he answered the door of his room and saw it was Gina. He was wearing his pyjamas, but not asleep yet when she rang. Closing the door, she walked in, wearing only a very tight T-shirt and shorts. They hid little.

"I was wondering. Are you married?" she promptly asked.

"Err, no." Patrick was taken a little aback. She watched his eyes. They were traveling her body up and down.

 

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No," he said, talking to her breasts.

"How is that possible? Such a good looking and intelligent guy like you!" Gina smiled seductively.

"Err, well, thanks..." He was at a loss for words. "You...you are beautiful too...a beautiful face," he stammered.

"Oh! And you have nothing to say about my tits?" she suddenly exclaimed with feinted indignation, while stepping close to him and pushing her huge breasts against his chest. Patrick was too surprised to say or do anything by this sudden move of hers, as most men were when Gina did this. Gina pushed him backwards, using nothing but her colossal boobs, until he hit a wall with his back. "I’ve got a pair of bumpers, eh?" she remarked.

Patrick didn’t reply. He seemed to have lost his tongue; it didn’t at least hang out of his open mouth. Patrick’s eyes nearly popped from their sockets. Gina knew she got him in the "mental state" she wanted him to be in now. "Time for the next move," she thought

"I was thinking about this white hole...." She softly continued. "Can I see it again?"

"Eeehh...Well, errr…sure...errr…tomorrow, after lunch I was going to…err…run some tests...." Patrick muttered, still baffled.

"Not sooner? Why not right now? Please?" Taking a deep breath, Gina inflated her already enormous breasts to even huger proportions, pressing them even more tight against his body. She could hear him moaning softly.

"I...errr...cannot go there now. Eerrr, I'm not dressed and..." was all he could say before Gina interrupted.

"Aaww, but you can borrow me your ID card. I'll go there alone and admire it. I won't touch anything...that light was so...so...beau-ti-ful." Gina breathed the last word hotly in his ear.

"I...uuhhmm…can't...Regulations...Ooohhh...." Gina had grabbed one of his wrists and thoroughly kneaded one of her huge breasts with his hand. She looked at him as sex-starved as she managed. And that was quite a lot.

"I would be very grateful. Very, very grateful." Gina raised a knee and caressed his groin with it. His dick was stiff as a pole. Did she feel her knee becoming moist and slick?

"If you don't borrow me your card, I'd be very sad. No fuckies. No feelies." She released his wrist, stepped back from him, and crossed her arms across her chest. "No lookies too."

"I...oh, damn! I'll give you the damn card! Make sure no one sees you!"

"Thanks!" Gina took the card and turned to leave. Men were all alike.

"Fuck," Patrick swore.

"First, the white hole," Gina retorted.

Next day, Patrick was on his way to the room with the white hole. Gina had left this morning, after spending the night in his bed with him. She had been very grateful indeed! Now, she was well on her way back to Earth, after having promised him to come back for a "visit" sometime.

Opening the door of the room, he noticed something different. It was darker than usual. Turning on the lights, he saw why. The tube containing the white hole was gone.