- Text Size +

Chapter 4

Gina had just arrived her home in San Francisco. Her father was in his garage, cleaning one of his seven beloved old-timers. She had seen six of them standing on the small private parking lot in front of their house, as usual when her dad was cleaning one, needing all the space in the garage for his washing rituals. He hadn't even noticed her arriving. No matter.

Gina entered her chamber. She still lived at home. Her dad's lack of interest had a good side. He didn't care what she did, or where she went, or for how long. Quite a lot of freedom.

Unpacking, she grabbed the tube containing the white hole. It shone brightly, but not bright enough she couldn't look at it.

"Are you the answer to my prayers?" she thought. She would soon find out.

Opening the tube, she reached for the white hole. As soon as it made contact with her hand, it was sucked into her body. Gina shivered, but then smiled. She felt energy building up in her. It spread through her system, probably by her bloodstream, until every part of her was touched by it. Yes! That was it. Her plan was working. "Let's begin," she thought.

Gina wanted to grow. And she could! She noticed it was as easy as a natural action to her, like raising an arm. Just by her will, she grew, inching up slowly. 5'7...5'8...5'9.… Her clothes became tighter, the seams of her T shirt and trousers cracked in protest. Gina took them off, as well as her socks, and continued. 5'10...5'11... Her tits was getting so large, even her huge bra couldn't contain them any longer. SNAP! It broke, letting her breasts spring forward like two balloons being freed from a net. Her ass had grown too huge as well; her briefs snapped too and fell to the ground.

"This is fantastic," she thought. She inched up higher, her body stretching and inflating each second. Even though standing still, her feet swallowed up more and more space on the floor. To a distant viewer, it would have seemed like character zooming in a movie, Gina getting bigger and bigger with each passing moment.

She grew and grew, first reaching six foot, then seven. Her head bumped against the ceiling of her room when she hit 7'3. Gina stopped. This was awesome! She left her room, naked, and went outside.

Her father was still in the garage. Smiling, Gina continued her growth outside, standing next to her house, her face towards it. She found out she could accelerate it, shooting up several inches a second.

Gina's legs grew longer and thicker, swelling and swelling like a cylinder-shaped balloon being inflated. Her bust was truly gigantic now. Gina rose higher and higher. As she passed the twenty-foot mark, her nipples brushed the drainpipe on top of the roof and while doing so, it broke off. Her feet stretched, bulldozing a small shrub. Her toes became little bulldozers as well, when they hit the wall of the house. They broke right through it, shoving two chairs and a table out of their way as Gina grew bigger.

Thirty feet. People in the street were looking at her with surprise. A huge, gigantic woman, naked! And still growing! Gina's form rose higher, wider, thicker. 40...50...80...100 feet. She showed no sign of stopping, standing close to her house, hands on her incredible hips, looking down upon it and smiling mockingly. She let her feet plough through the living room, destroying its contents. Reaching 120 feet, she stopped. For the time being.

Her father, having heard the noise outside from the small crowd of people gazing up at Gina, came around the house to inspect. Gina saw him, but pretended not to.

"Daddy? Where are you?" Gina said.

"Gina? W..What?" her father stammered.

"Daddy? Damn, I can’t find him. Maybe he is in the garage...let's have a look," Gina said, acting she was thinking aloud.

"Gina? I'm here! HERE!!!" Her father screamed, waving both his arms.

Ignoring his cries, Gina walked towards the garage, and lifted the roof from it. It was like a piece of cardboard to her now incredibly strong muscles. She saw the old-timer her dad was cleaning, smaller than a Dinky Toy to her.

"Nope. Not in here...." Gina said. She threw the roof away, in the direction of her father, whom she kept in sight from the corner of her eye. The roof landed in front of him, the impact causing a huge blast of air blowing him a few feet away. Tumbling, he landed on his belly, his ribs hurting bad. He was unable to get up. Too much pain.

"Daddy? Where are you? Are you outside?" Gina walked in front of the house, where the crowd of people and the six old-timers stood.

"Daddy?" Gina scanned the people with a questioning look.

"Gina! I...WATCH OUT!!!!" her father cried, for Gina didn't seem to notice she was about to step on one of his old-timers. At least he thought she was, for Gina knew exactly what she was doing.

"Daddy?" CRUNCH! An old-timer was flattened by her huge foot, its frame giving in as if it was made of tin foil. The noise pierced her father's soul.

"Where(CRUNCH!!!) are (SMASH!) you (CRASH!!)?" Gina continued, walking alongside the crowd, each time stepping on an old-timer. They crunched like beetles underneath her feet. It felt good!

Placing a foot on the last two cars, one for each of them, she looked in her dad's direction. He was looking aghast at her feet, pale as a corpse. He had taken care of these cars for decades! Century- old, expensive, rare old-timers! Thin plates under his daughter’s huge feet now. Crushed like empty soda cans. He felt he was dying.

"Oh, THERE you are! Why didn't you say anything? Are your fucking cars more important again than I am?" Gina exclaimed, bringing her father back to reality.

Gina picked her dad up with one hand, and held him close to her face. He looked at her in fear.

"You never care about me. Only the old-timers, old-timers, old-timers. That's why mom left us. And if I came home with top marks from school, you didn't reward me even once! You didn't even say "Well done!" You always told me that I had to go work in a circus if I wanted applause! Well, if I wanted to be ignored, I had become a hermit! Did I become a hermit? Huh?"

Her father looked at her, frozen. He didn't reply.

"If you like your cars so much, I'll give your cars to you!" Gina walked back to the garage, and picked up the last old timer with her free hand. Twisting it with her fingers until it stood with its wheels on her palm, she held her father close to it. "Get in!" she hissed.

Scared, her father got in the old-timer. What was she going to do?

"If you like your old-timer...," Gina said slowly, "then you should...DIE IN IT!!!" she spat, and using both hands, she crushed the car with her father in it. She made a wad of it, as if it was made of paper. Then she dropped the metal ball oozing blood, not caring anymore about it.

Gina turned to the crowd, who had swelled to about a hundred people in the meantime. They were making pictures of her, filming her, gawking up and pointing at her while having discussions with each other. A huge, 120-foot tall woman! A beautiful face, enormous tits, a shapely figure, towering legs, huge feet. What a sight to see!

Gina didn't mind she was naked, she always knew the effect her body had on others. Besides, she was in charge now, so she could do whatever she liked.

Standing in front of the crowd, Gina looked at them, hands again on her hips. They were so tiny! And she was a colossus, a living monument of gorgeous, female flesh.

"BOO!" she cried suddenly, bending over the crowd and making an angry face. Screaming, the people ran away, some walking backwards, and holding up their mobile phones for some last footage.

Gina laughed seeing them flee. She was powerful now. This was going to be fun!