- Text Size +

Chapter 5

Gina walked the streets of her neighborhood, not squashing people (not yet) but occasionally turning a parked bicycle or car to scrap, splintering a small tree, using her toes to rip a street lantern from the ground while taking a step or smashing a mailbox. People had to know whom they were dealing with, after all.

The tiny men and women at her feet scurried away from her, some screaming, and some crying. Others were just standing still, staring open mouthed when she passed by. She even saw one guy jerking himself off while looking at her. Gina pondered the thought of picking him up and rubbing him against her tits for this compliment, but seeing a building in the distance gave her a better idea. It was her old high school.

Gina headed towards it, not caring about the scores of student's bicycles, mopeds and cars her feet turned to junk. Standing before the teacher's room, she placed her hands under the roof and gave a shove. Her mighty muscles lifted the roof as easily as a normal sized person could lift a wooden crate’s lid. Gina looked into the room, and saw a dozen of her former teachers, all looking up at her with disbelief and fear.

"Hi! Me Gina!" she said, deliberately deepening her voice. She wanted to sound like a dimwit. "Gina hungry! Gina likes small tasty things! Humans small and very tasty!"

She scooped up two teachers and brought them to her face. "Yum, yum! My favorite! Annoying teachers!"

Using her teeth, she tore the clothes from one of the teacher’s body. It was her former math teacher, Mr. Gills, a sadistic man who got euphoric if a student hadn't made his or her homework. That meant detention, no excuse accepted. A few times for Gina too.

Having a screaming Mr. Gills stripped naked, she put him in her mouth and started to chew. Gina felt his flesh bursting open and his bones shatter between her teeth. A metallic taste filled her mouth, because of the blood. Many watching students and teachers were horrified by this scene, a 120 feet tall giantess devouring living people. Some were throwing up, others stood frozen, trying to comprehend what they saw. But there were also some guys among the students who got a huge boner. What a girl! Those tits! Those feet! That body! A few of them even got an orgasm by just looking up at her. And other students were silently cheering her. Mr. Gills hadn’t been a popular teacher.

Gina repeated the procedure with the other teacher. She never had been taught by him, only knew his face, but that didn't matter. Giants do this to people. They eat them.

"Hold it, miss. Turn around slowly and raise your hands!"

Gina looked behind her. Two police cards stood a dozen feet from her, six cops with guns drawn behind them. One was talking through a megaphone.

"I don't like being disturbed when I'm eating," Gina said, using her normal voice again.

She walked towards the police cars, and the police started to fire. The bullets bounced off her skin like they were balls of cotton. Gina felt a bit strange though. Every time a bullet hit, that part of her body seemed to harden for an instant.

The police noticed their weapons were useless, but it was already too late. A huge, twelve feet tall naked foot came down upon their car, like an enormous flattening-hammer. A loud crunch, and nothing was left of their car. The other foot descended upon two cops, who were too late to evade. Their puny bodies popped open and their bones broke like thin glass rods under Gina stupendous feet and colossal weight.

The other four tried to run, but Gina was quicker. She scooped them up and, raising them to her face, bit one after the other the head off without warning. Then she spat the heads out, dropped the decapitated corpses on the ground next to the other police car, and stomped it all into a mess of blood and metal scrap. No one shot her and lived!

Gina admired her work and smiled. This was power! No bullet could harm her, no cop could arrest her! She wondered why she was invulnerable. That strange feeling she had when the bullets hit her, what was that? Could it have been the energy from the white hole, forming some kind of shield protecting her? A stronger form of energy blocking a weaker one?

"No matter," she finally thought after pondering a minute or so, "being all powerful means I have to be invulnerable. And now it's time for the real work!" She started to walk towards the Hilton Hotel she knew the President would be right now. Not even giving the students and teachers that were too slow to get away in time, and thus killed under her feet, as much as a thought.