- Text Size +

Chapter 6

The Hilton Hotel in question was not located far from Gina's former high school, and as a 120-foot tall giantess, you could get there on foot in about three minutes. Two roadblocks by police cars as well as shooting officers were ignored by her. Their ammo couldn't hurt her anyway, and she didn't want to miss the President. So Gina simply kept walking, crushing the police cars underfoot, acting as if they weren't even noticed by her. Three police helicopters were destroyed as well. They were as big as Gina's fist, but soon found out the latter was a good deal harder and more durable.

By the time she reached the Hilton, five dozen cars, numerous people, trees and traffic signs were destroyed by her. The cars trampled underfoot beyond repair, the people simply downtrodden, squashed like grapes, their remains greasy red stains on the streets. Gina left a trial of destruction in her wake, but since her mind was fixed on the President, John Blackfield, she didn’t care at all.

The President of the United States refused to leave the hotel. He didn't believe a single word from his security officer. A 120-foot tall naked giantess, walking in the direction of his hotel! Was this some kind of joke? He ordered the officer to leave and continued with the meeting.

In the room a judge of the Supreme Court, the director of the National Bank (the father of Bianca), and the ambassador of the U.S. in the United Kingdom (the father of Mandy) were discussing politics with the President. The latter two planned to talk with the President about their respective daughters after the meeting, hoping their offspring’s careers would benefit from it.

Suddenly the light darkened in the meeting room, as if the sun was eclipsed by the moon. When the men turned towards the window, they saw the biggest breasts ever and witnessed eight gigantic fingers breaking through the glass. The enormous hands attached to them lifted the ceiling. Plaster rained down on them as they dove for the exit.

Gina had smashed the Hilton's windows. She knew the exact floor of the meeting as the security officer she had "questioned" had been very informative in the end. With some effort, she lifted the three remaining floors above it off the Hilton, letting them fall down the back of the hotel.

She saw five men running for the emergency exit, but Gina caught them easy (the fifth was the security officer). With the five men cupped in her huge hands, she looked for a nearby dead end street. Finding one, she carried them there and placed them on the ground near the far wall, save the security guy. Recognizing what he was, she threw him away like a cigarette butt. He didn't survive the impact, two seconds later.

Gina had the remaining four men trapped now, her huge body blocking the only way out. Looking down from her height of 120 feet, she felt like King Kong. She remembered the scene in the 70's movie, which showed in birds-eye view the gigantic ape carelessly stepping on people after breaking loose in New York City, looking for its girlfriend. It aroused her. The power her body possessed aroused her. It was like a drug, an irresistible urge. This little men, having high positions in the world, were like little dolls to her. Her crotch got wet.

She pretended to take a step forward, her foot easily being thrice the size of the men's puny bodies. They moved back, closer against the wall, but there wasn't enough room. One was accidentally pushed forward, he stumbled and fell, right before Gina's lifted foot. It was the director of the National Bank, Bianca‘s father. He laid on his back, look up at her huge, towering body, and tried to shield himself with one arm. As if he could push her 16 feet long foot away! It weighed more than a truck filled with bricks.

Gina placed her foot on his body, pinning him to the ground. He struggled to get away from under it, but her weight was too much for him.

"Look! The director of the National Bank. Controlling a good deal of the world's economy. Making countless millions each year! His whims able to wreck the lives of thousands each day. Under my foot like an INSECT!"

Crying the last word, she shifted her balance, so her foot, and the director's body under it, had to carry her unfathomable weight. The body crunched like a beetle. Gina felt his bones break and his internal organs turning to mush. She just killed one of the world's powerful men like a bug. It gave her a rush of power, better than the best sexual pleasure she ever felt.

"You are vermin! Nothing! Crawling, slimy vermin!" Humiliating them verbally was just another display of Gina's power. They had to know what they were compared to her. Maggots. Lice. Subhuman slime. "Where are your powers? Your fat bank accounts? Your professions, titles, positions? I snuff you out under my feet, and nothing is going to stop that!"

Reaching out with her other foot, she spread her toes and grabbed a another man with them. She curled them, so her toes could hold him firmly by his arms. A bit too firm, since she broke them both as she did so.

Gina slowly lifted her foot, the screaming man hanging onto it, and twisted her sole to her face so she could see who it was she caught.

"Ah! A judge from the Supreme Court! You decide what is right and what is not. You are the one to make the decisions if people have a quarrel. Can you judge me, hmm? Where are your laws now? Where is your talk about your oh so sacred rules? Can it get you free? Huh?"

She slammed her foot down, causing the ground to tremble and the Judge's body to splatter like an overripe tomato hit by a sledgehammer. No one could stop her. She was the ultimate powerhouse.

Standing on the corpses of the two men, each under one foot, she bent over and shoved the ambassador closer to her with her hand.

She lifted one foot, and brought it down on him. The ambassador, Mandy's father. The President felt sick, hearing his bones crack and seeing blood pouring from under Gina's heel as she killed him too.

"Diplomatic immunity! Did it safe him? No! You all crunch alike. Because you are vermin. I am in charge now! I, Gina, the goddess. I have power! True power! I am in charge, and you are unworthy shit, fit only to be trodden down!"

She felt sexually aroused beyond belief. The little men, having been of the highest class were killed just like that. In her opinion, this wasn't just killing a few bug-sized men, she was crunching all their power and influence as well. The power to destroy other people's life, to judge, to control, it all ended under her feet. She was the supreme being! No one above her!

In their homes, Mandy and Bianca were watching the news, showing what was going on in San Francisco. They were horrified beyond belief. Their competitor, this loathsome whore called Gina, a 120 tall giantess! They were shocked when they witnessed their fathers being killed by her. Unconsciously, they both wished to grow to such a size too. They’d show her! And the world! Had her recent visit to Newton something to do with this? They went there as well, but why couldn’t they grow? Being gigantic was an appealing idea to them too. They watched, stunned and crying, what came next. The majority of the world as well.

Back in San Francisco, they only man left was the President. Gina reached down, grabbed him, and brought him up to her face. Looking at one of the most powerful men in the world, she grinned wickedly. This was what she always dreamed of. The President of the United States, her doll. Now he was, if only by his size.

"Hi John. I always wanted to have sex with you. Dreamed of it. Today, my dream is coming true!"

Without another word, she started rubbing President vigorously against her crotch. Her public hair was dripping wet, and his body was soon covered with slime. Gina refrained from using him as a dildo, for he might drown in her love juice.

Gina masturbated for two minutes, uncaring if anyone could see her. She was the one making the rules now. Anyone disagreeing was killed anyway. Case closed. This was true power! She was undefeatable, she could do whatever she wanted. Gina felt her orgasm coming by thinking this and stimulating her cunt with the President, who could do nothing but be rubbed against her cunt like toilet paper.

"AAAAaaaaaahhhhhh!" Gina came violently. She flushed the President with her juice, letting it run all over him just like that. What he thought didn't matter. Everything existed only for her pleasure.

"That...was....great," she panted. Finally she fucked the President of the United States. It was better than she ever imagined.

Gina brought the President up to her face again, holding him in the open palm of her hand. He was wiping her cum and slime off his face, coughing, gagging. He looked like he just had a swim in an oil bath.

"Did you like that, John? Having sex with a giantess beats fucking your wife, right, John? You don't mind if I call you John, eh, John?", she teased. Having power was fun!

The President looked up at the fifteen-foot long face smiling at him.

"Who...what..the hell...are you?" he stammered.

"I'm Gina. I'm your new lover. No, wait, you are my new lover. I only love power. But I'll keep you. Even now I don‘t need you anymore to make things go my way, I‘ll keep you."

Gina placed him on her shoulder like a little bird. "Hold on," she said, "we‘re going for a walk." The President could just in time grab her hair.