- Text Size +

Chapter 7

In the meantime, a small army had gathered around the demolished Hilton and the dead end street. Infantry, tanks, helicopters and some artillery stood ready.

"Surrender! Or we'll shoot!" its leader shouted though a megaphone as Gina turned around. "You have ten seconds, then we'll open fire!"

Gina laughed. "Do you want to shoot me, you mice-sized idiot?" she shouted back. "Look, on my shoulder sits your President! Shoot me, and you'll kill him as well!" She knew they couldn't hurt her, but she wanted to play with them a little. If they knew what she was about to do! She waited for the right moment, having a flair for drama.

"Shoot her!" The President shouted. "Don't mind me! Shoot her!"

Gina could hear him cry. Soft, but still audible. "Are you in for a surprise," she thought.

Immediately the army started to open fire. They hadn’t heard the President, but the ten seconds had passed.

Their shells and bullets failed to do any damage. Gina just stood there, laughing, enjoying the feeling of her body hardening were the projectiles hit her. The President hid behind her hair for protection, though the army aimed mostly at her legs and torso, not wanting to hit him. They didn’t seem to realize that if she'd fall down, he'd be dead. It was quite a height.

Placing her hands on her hips, Gina decided right moment for her plan had come. Taking a step closer towards the army, she raised her voice over the blasts. "Your President told you to shoot me! That is not nice of him! That's no way to treat your lover....it makes me mad. And when I get mad....I...start...growing!!!! Uttering the last words, Gina grew anew.

The army stumbled back, as the naked colossus, grinning maliciously, started to zoom upwards. 130 feet…140...150...160...170...180...Gina's feet expanded, steamrolling over trees and a few infantrymen as she grew bigger and bigger. Her body had been awe inspiring already, but now she had become even more impressive.

200 feet. Gina showed no sign of stopping. The President saw the ground moving further and further away from him, like in an ascending helicopter he rose higher and higher. Her shoulder stretched like rubber under his body. Having trouble keeping his balance, he clung even tighter to her hair, holding for his dear life.

300 feet. Gina's butt rose higher than the Hilton had been. Her breasts were big beyond measure. And still she rose upwards.

400 feet. Her toes touched a nearby tank. They were as big as the vehicle. Then they pushed the tank backwards as she continued growing, unimpressed by its weight.

500 feet. Gina's shadow fully eclipsed the army now, who stood watching her dumbfounded as she rose higher and higher. Soldiers were so awed, they lowered their guns, forgetting to shoot. This was impossible! And still she showed no sign of slowing or stopping.

600 feet. Like a demon ascending from the depths of hell, Gina rose higher and higher before the army. Some soldiers discarded their guns and ran.

"And now, the finale!" Gina bellowed. Her voice was like thunder, shattering a dozen windows of the Hilton and nearby homes.

The sudden spurt that followed increased her height by 400 feet in two seconds. Gina stood a thousand feet tall now. She decided that was sufficient. For the time being.

The air replacement caused by this sudden growth had blown a good deal of the soldiers of their feet. Before they could back up, Gina was on them already. The last thing many soldiers saw was the sole of the hugest naked foot ever laid eyes upon descending on them.