- Text Size +
I woke up this morning feeling today was going to be a ordinary day with my studies and sitting around watching family guy all day. I rose up from my bed feeling morning hitting all over my body after an hot night (For some people that are wondering, I never like sleeping in clothes because my doll house can get very stuffing at night especially during the summer and my clothes always get itching at night). I put on a pair of shorts aand waited outside my house for someone to pick me up. After a while, my little 9 year old sister Tammy came into the room.

"Hi litte big brother", she said with a smile on her face. She always like to call me that because my size. At first I was annoyed by it, but after a while, I started to not care anymore. She's a nice girl, but someime she think of me as little toy that she can from time and again. Don't get me wrong. I don't mind playing with her, but sometimes she can be a littler rough with her toys. Like one time she thought it would be funny if she hold to her butt and make smell her farts. I swear , what do she be eating? It smelled like rotten cabbage and milk that have been left in the sun all day. Like DAMN!!!!

She carry me down to the kitchen where was as normal as usual. My little 12 year old brother was eating his cereal and was throwing some at my 18 year old sister April, April was eating her bagel trying to keep her cooling before she jump up on the table and shove that whole bowl of cereal in my little brother mouth, and my mom was talking to a client on the phone trying to fix Tammy and little brother lunch for today.

Tammy set me down on the table and gave me a fruit loop to eat and then pour herself some. Once we were done my mom came back to the room with her lawyer suit on. She was a criminal prosecutor and pretty damn good one from I seen on TV once.

"Ok Jerome", my mom said, "Ms. Ackle won't be here today she had to go to the doctor".

This was very good new. I almost jumped up for joy until I heard these words.

"April is going to watch you today until I get home tonight"

"Damn it", I said to myself. Out of all the people in the world, I do not in any way want April to watch over me.

I told my mom, " Is it someone else I can stay with or can come over like grandma?"

"No honey", my mom said, "Grandma and Grandpa are in Neveda visiting their friends for the week".

"Can I come with you to work today?", I begged on my knee, "I won't be a bother"

"No Jerome that final. Don't worry, I told April behave herself and she promised"

"Fine", I settle knowing that April promise was a lie. Today is going to be one hell of a day.