- Text Size +

 It happened incredibly fast – at least at first. Her body practically exploded out in every direction, and for a moment I wondered whether I was going to need to get out of the way. But then my girlfriend held out her arms, her expression that of a body-builder who is trying to lift a tremendous weight, and the process immediately came to a halt. A moment later Candice grunted, appearing to ease up slightly, and her growth resumed in short, uncertain spasms. Her head would creep up a fraction of an inch, her body would swell almost imperceptibly wider, and then she would stop again.

 

“There...I thought I'd take it slow. For you, baby.” She rose up to her full height, stretching even larger as she did so. “That way you won't miss anything. You'll have plenty of time to watch every single part of me sloooowly get biggggger. Do you like it like this?”

 

I almost answered her question, going so far as to shape my mouth to form the words. But at the last possible second I remembered the game we were playing – specifically the rule against me talking. No penalties had been set for breaking any rules, or prizes announced for winning. Yet still my competitive nature kept me playing. And besides, I had every reason to want to keep myself in good standing with my gargantuan girlfriend.

 

And so instead of saying anything, I merely nodded.

 

She gave me a knowing wink. “Almost got you, huh? Well, score one for your side, and the game continues.” She continued to idly stroke her womanhood as she spoke, her fingers moving with delicate precision over her most sensitive areas. And, still with agonizing slowness, she was growing. Her beautiful, shapely legs stretched longer, easily twice as thick as mine. The floor creaked in protest under her steadily increasing weight. Second by second she was transforming into a titaness, the ideal woman, from which all other imperfect female specimens might have descended.

 

I was progressively becoming aware that the room was filling with a mysterious, latent energy. I don't know quite how to describe it...maybe something akin to the experience of removing a towel from the dryer and feeling the static electricity cling to the hairs along your arm. But that isn't quite right, because this power didn't seem to be pulling on any part of my physical body. It was instead as if this energy was tugging against my soul.

 

Candice moaned, gaining another quarter-inch of height. “You feel it, don't you?” she asked. “All of this...I guess you'd call it 'magic.' It's flooding through me, and I'm trying to hold back the pressure, so I can let myself grow over minutes instead of seconds. But since the power is released by sexual energy...the more turned on I get, the stronger the pressure becomes. And you have NO idea how turned on I am right now, Seth. Watching the world, watching you shrink away. Seeing that look in your eyes, half lust, half fear, when you know that I have complete control over you. And this feeling I get when my body is expanding...it's like a non-stop, full-body orgasm. It's just...augggh!” Her body surged outward, growing two inches in an instant. “Ah you see, talking about it is only making it worse.”

 

By now she was closing in on seven and a half feet tall. There was only the slightest twinge of pink left to her hair. And yet I couldn't shake the feeling that the lion's share of her growth was yet to come – the energy for it not stored anymore, but free in the air around us. The top of her head was approaching the ceiling, her body was becoming ever more statuesque. Candice cried out in pleasure, getting ready for another big growth spurt, but then quite suddenly her transformation stopped.

 

“What happened?” I asked, disappointed. As soon as the words tumbled from my mouth it hit me – by talking, I had just lost. “God dammit, you got me! That was a mean trick, stopping your growth like that, making me think something was wrong.”

 

“Trick...?” she said, clearly distracted. Candice looked down at her hands quizzically, her expression confused. “No, I...it wasn't a trick.”

 

Now I was starting to get weirded out. “Okay well...what's wrong then? Why'd you stop?”

 

“I don't...I didn't want to.” She closed her eyes for a moment, concentrating. “And I can't start again!” Candice began to pace back and forth, clearly struggling not to panic. “This doesn't make sense! There's still power left. It's in the room, all around us. I can still feel it!”

 

“Yeah, I can too.” I rubbed my cheek thoughtfully. “Could this be because you were trying to release that much energy so slowly? Like some kind of, ah, mystical constipation?”

 

She glared at me, a truly terrifying look coming from a woman who probably outweighed me by a couple hundred pounds. “This isn't the time for jokes Seth.”

 

Something was gnawing at the edge of my awareness. It was like a low rushing noise, the sound of running water far off in the distance. It had been hovering just below my perception, but with each passing second it was becoming louder, like an approaching waterfall. Candice paused, noticing it too, and her eyes widened in fear.

 

“Oh...now I get it.” She took a deep breath, and turned to look me full in the face. For the first time that day, there was not an ounce of playfulness in her expression. “This is very, very bad. We don't have much time.”