- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hey everybody, I've been gone for awhile but I'm back. This one is a little bit graphic. For the record I am a self harmer, and I have an eating disorder. So, yeah...here you go. I am ALWAYS open to suggestions and ideas as to where to take the story so feel free to drop me an idea, if you do, the chances are high that I will put it in the story.
Darian shuddered. She could barely breathe, the methane gas replacing nearly all the oxygen. Tears began to stream down her face from a mixture of sadness and fear, she was sad, angry, and confused all at one time. She closed her eyes, struggling to block everything out, wishing that she was at home back in her bed, or even in the box on the night table. She choked out a sob knowing it wasn't going to be. The coarse hairs rubbed up against her face again, and Darian wished she could be in any place but here. In a sock drenched in sweat on Anna's foot, in the space between her breasts, even...even sleeping in her cunt seemed like a better option than her ass.
   "Why?....What did I do wrong...?!" Darian wondered. Anna turned over in her sleep and rose up to use the bathroom. She trudged from her room and walked across the hall into the bathroom with her eyes half open, pulling down her pants and underwear and sitting on the toilet. She began to piss, letting a golden stream hit the water below her, trying to shake the drowsy feeling in her mind. Suddenly, she heard a barely audible sobbing sound. Her brain was still in a bit of a stupor, then she had remembered that she had set Darian in there to rest for the night. She closed her eyes and inhaled deeply, slowly pulling Darian out of her ass. She held Darian in front of herself and smirked a bit. She placed Darian on the edge of the sink and started the shower, taking off her clothes and stepping into the freezing water. While Anna was showering, Darian could hear the unmistakable sound of gagging and vomiting. Anna stopped the shower and stepped out, giving Darian a view of several healed and fresh cuts, bruises, and weeping burns on her legs. "What...what happened to you?" Darian asked, her heart and stomach twisting in concern and morbid curiosity.
   "Oh, it's nothing...I just got a little angry and disappointed. It helps a lot. I thought I would never be good enough for you, so why even try?"
     "I-I'm sorry..." Darian whispered.
     "Oh yeah, SURE you are!" Anna said, her voice dripping with sarcasm. "You know you're not, and I know you're not, so stop trying to fucking win me over." Anna said harshly. Then she muttered, "It's not like I can reverse this, anyway."
   "Reverse what?" Darian asked.
   "What I did to you."
    "You...you mean that I'll be..." Darian stuttered.
    "Yep." Anna grinned. "You'll be mine forever and ever. Unless you want to end up like Kailey, of course." Kailey. Her name sent a shiver down Darian's spine, made her tremble, and brought up all the painful memories of their failure to escape, seeing her crushed, mutilated, bloody body, and worst of all, unwittingly...consuming her. Darian became suddenly overwhelmed by waves of sorrow and guilt, feeling that it was all her fault, sending her friend to her death when Darian felt she should have gone.
    "Please...Please, no. No!" Darian cried out in desperation. Anna twisted her face in contempt.
    "Oh, for the love of god! Would you stop being SUCH A BABY?!" she snarled. Darian began to sob, frightened by Anna's tone. "I mean, SERIOUSLY! You cry at EVERYTHING! Literally EVERYTHING! I used to idolize you, Darian. I used to wish I could be you! But now, you're no more than garbage to me! Get used to being a pet; you're not a human anymore, if you ever were." Darian looked at Anna with tears in her eyes as Anna picked her up off of the sink and walked back into her room, stark naked. Anna glanced at her alarm clock. It was 5:00 in the morning on a Saturday...great. Anna sat down on her bed, hovering her freshly cleaned feet over Darian. Darian noticed that while Anna's legs were covered in cuts, her feet were spotless.
     "Wh-why would you..." Darian began to ask.
     "Did I tell you to speak?" Anna asked.
     "N-no..." Darian whispered.
     "Then why the fuck did you open your mouth?" Anna said through gritted teeth. Darian sniffled and began to cry.
     "I-I'm sorry..." she whimpered. Anna groaned in annoyance.
      "Just SHUT THE FUCK UP and do what you're supposed to do." Anna demanded impatiently. Darian obeyed and licked Anna's bare feet, occasionally planting a kiss here and there. She began to rub them  using her entire body, pushing deep into the pliant flesh. When she finished, she was covered in a combination of foot sweat and her own, and was extremely tired. Anna placed her on the bed next to her. "Do you want to know how I got these scars?" Anna asked, running her soft hands over several cuts.
        "Um...sure..." Darian said hesitantly.
        "Well, one day I started to bottle up all of my unexpressed emotions. Just more and more. All of the anger, the shame, the embarrassment. Never released. It felt like I was going crazy. But then I found a solution. It felt so good to finally get rid of all of it...It felt like I had control of my life again...and I embraced that feeling. With each new cut, the problem was faced, the blood running from it was me...letting the problem go." Anna sighed softly. She traced her finger over a long, deep scar. "This one...this was my first. This is from the time you and your little friends cornered me in the bathroom and beat me, called me fat...FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!" she  laughed as angry tears poured from her eyes. "And, this one...this is from the time you slammed me into the locker..." she smiled a frightening smile and looked straight in Darian's eyes. She picked up a razor blade and positioned it over her leg. "And THIS ONE..." she said, referring to the one she was about to make, "Is when I STOPPED LOVING YOU." 
   "No...No, please don't!" Darian screamed as Anna dug the sharp blade into her flesh, deep red blood gushing from the fresh cut. Darian screamed in desperation as she watched Anna's blood escape from the wound, running down her leg, a crimson river of unknowable pain. Anna's fingers were drenched in blood, she covered the wound with her right hand, reaching for gauze with her left. She wrapped the clean white bandage around her leg. It was soon stained red. She grunted softly as she stood, leaving for a minute to wash her hands. She returned, redressed, and placed Darian in a grey ankle sock, placing it and its partner on her feet. Anna whispered something to Darian before laying down again, trying to sleep the pain away and hoping to not wake until noon...or at all.