- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The end!
Darian struggled in the confines of the sock, tediously going through every moment of her life, viewing how cruel she had really been. These realizations had almost brought her to tears, she wished that she could just go back and correct them. A fat crimson drop fell and spread through the grey of the sock, a smaller drop condensing and splashing on Darian's face, causing her to cough and somewhat choke down the sticky blood as it found its way down her throat, over her face and in her hair. She began to cry, washing the blood further down her face.
   "Why can't I just DIE?!" she screamed. "Just kill me already!" Darian could barely believe that she had been pushed to the point of asking for death. "PLEASE! Just...I-I can't take it anymore...I'm sorry...I'm so sorry..." Darian moaned. Anna began to stir, her eyes fluttering open as she sat up and stretched. She peeled the bloodstained sock from her foot and took Darian out, licking the crust of blood off of her face.
    "It'll be okay...I can't stay mad at you..." Anna smiled warmly and looked apologetic. This creeped Darian out to no end. "I'll be considerate for once  and give you what you wish."
    "W-wait...Y-you mean you're going to...you're going to..." Darian was tearing up from her sudden onset of fear. "Oh, no...no, no, no!" she cried. Darian desperately squirmed in Anna's grasp. "No, please! Not gonna...not gonna let you...let me out of here...LEMME OUT OF HERE!" Darian screamed.
    "Awww...But I thought this is what you wanted." Anna giggled slightly. "Besides, you might get to see Kailey again, you should be happy." Anna shoved Darian in her pants pocket and filled a glass with water in the kitchen before walking back to her bedroom. She sat on the foot of the bed, placing the clear glass on the night table. "Hey, Darian..." Anna asked, lifting Darian from her pocket. She got no reply, but she didn't need one. "We can be together forever now." she began to strip Darian's clothes off, leaving Darian naked in her palm. "Now for the fun part." Anna slowly put Darian into her mouth headfirst. Darian just laid on Anna's tongue crying, making no attempt to escape. "Well, this'll be easier than I expected." Anna thought. She took about half the water in her mouth, leaving Darian soaked and floating in about a quarter inch of water. "Three...two...one." she swallowed Darian, chugging the rest of the water to make sure she didn't choke. Darian was well past the gag reflex when she started to fight, struggling and squirming all she could in a fruitless attempt to prevent being digested. The sphincter at the bottom of the esophagus opened, pushing Darian through. She dropped into the stomach acid with a splash. She began to scream as it burned her skin immediately. She was panicking, the burning sensation getting stronger and her burns getting more and more severe. Darian knew that stomach acid burned when she was normal sized, but on this scale it was like the equivalent of being drowned in car battery acid. She weakly raised her hands to her face, her vision becoming blurry, and watched in horror as her hands were dissolved right before her own eyes, her skin sloughing off her arms in large bloody chunks. Darian began to see a bright light as she quietly sank into the acid, succumbing to her injuries. She was gone in three seconds after she gave up.
     Anna felt the struggle in her stomach coming to a close, soon stopping completely. She rubbed her stomach while smiling.
    "Together forever..." she whispered. Anna stood up and picked up a large red marker, walking to her closet and stepping inside. She gazed at the wall filled with hundreds of girls' photos, several of them crossed out. She located Kailey's picture, crossing it out with a large red X. She located Darian's smiling photo next, staring at it longingly before crossing it out as well. Anna reached into the large pink metal bucket next to her and pulled out a small slip of paper. She studied it carefully before crumpling it up and stared at the photos again, specifically looking at each numbered slip of paper that was tacked beneath  every one. She found what she was looking for, the picture of a 17 year old girl with orange hair and blue eyes. "Brittany..." she growled softly. Anna opened a wooden box and removed a small vial filled with a clear liquid. She held it up to her sparkling eyes and began to giggle, thoughts of torture and torment consuming her mind. Anna sat down, curled her knees to her chest and closed her eyes, her ears ringing with her own insane laughter as she prepared herself to get another worthless toy.
Chapter End Notes:
Please comment on the ending?