- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Okay, warnings apply. Graphic depictions of violence and very strong language, even one use of a word I wouldn't DARE use. Viewer discretion is advised. And when someone warns you, you know it's going to be good.
            "Oh Darian...I can't believe you've underestimated me all this time. You know, it's sort of funny, in a way. Ever since I showed up at this school in the sixth grade, you've made it your goal to make my life hell. I wen home crying every night...trying to figure out what it was about me that set you off. So now that I've got you here...what is it Darian? My-my hair?...The way I dress?...The fact that I don't talk much? What is it?"
           "There...there is no reason." Darian mumbled nervously.
"What was that?"             "I-I said...there is no specific reason..." Darian spoke up.
            "Oh, well now that just makes PERFECT sense! I mean, you should just hate me for being myself!" Anna said in mock understanding. "Did you see what I did to Kailey? That's going to be the most mild of what you two are going to get. I've got something similar for you Darian, but much more severe. Any words or thoughts before we...begin?" Anna asked.
           "N...no..." Darian stammered.
           "Wonderful!" Anna said as she strapped Darian down by the wrists and calves, securing Darian's mouth with a piece of duct tape. She leaned down and whispered, "There's going to be A LOT of screaming." before slapping Darian upside the head, and grabbing two large nails and a hammer in her hands.
               Anna placed a nail at the base of Darian's right ankle. "You may feel a SLIGHT pinch." Anna swung the hammer down and caused the nail to be deeply embedded in Darian's leg.
                   "Aaaaaahhhhhhh! Wh-what are you doing?!" Darian screamed, her words muffled by the tape.
                   "Oh...nothing." Anna picked up the second nail and slammed it into Darian's left ankle. Darian screamed in pain and sobbed as her vision hazed over. All she could see were various blurry shapes, a few of which she could identify as Anna's hand wrapping some sort of wire around the nails. A sharp jolt of electricity forced her vision back into focus.
                    "O-oh god...what did you do?..." Darian murmured. Anna ripped the tape off of Darian's mouth.
                    "Sorry, I couldn't hear you. Maybe this will make things a little clearer."
                    "Wh-what have you done to me?!" Darian asked.
                    "Well...when I said your punishment was going to be "much more severe"..." Anna stepped over to a switch, "...I meant it." she flipped the switch, causing several volts of electricity to be shot through Darian's body. Darian screamed in agony, her body going into a spasm. Anna momentarily turned off the current. "The human body is amazingly resilient. But, sometimes all it takes is your heart to skip one beat in order for you to die." she turned the current back on. Darian screeched as her eyes rolled back into her head. Anna finally turned off the current after an agonizing five minutes. Darian softly sobbed, panting heavily. "Oh...Darian what's wrong? I thought that you would be tougher than this." Anna said with disappointment in her voice.
                  "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?! WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?! WHATEVER IT IS I'LL DO IT, JUST STOP!" Darian screamed. Anna slammed her fist down on the table.
                    "I WANT YOU TO SUFFER! I WANT YOU TO SUFFER LIKE ALL THE TIMES I'VE SUFFERED! There is NOTHING you can do to escape your fate! NOTHING! Every minute of every day you'll live your life in fear of what I'm going to do next. You know why?! Because I'm FUCKIN' unpredictable!" Anna turned the electric current on for one final time, smiling cruelly, indifferent to Darian's pained howls. "Now I SUGGEST that you get it in your head!" Anna grabbed one of the nails and tore it from Darian's body, a spurt of blood gushing from the puncture hole. She let out a deranged giggle as Darian cried out a sound that a wounded animal might make. Anna proceeded to do the same to the other nail.
                     "O-oh...oh g-god...please...please st-stop..." Darian begged weakly, tears streaming down her face as her heart raced.
                       "Oh...do you not like this?" Anna asked, her voice filled with mock compassion.
                        "Y-yeah...pl-please stop...I'm begging you..."
                         "Well...I've got something MUCH more fun!" Anna said with enthusiasm.
                         "W-what?! No, I..." Darian started. Darian was flipped over, her back exposed, and pricked with a very hot, and very sharp needle, in the same manner Kailey was. "N-no...No please! Please stop, please stop!" Darian screamed as the needle scraped through several layers of skin, leaving what would most likely be a permanent scar. Anna finished the branding and picked up Darian with a look of scorn.
                            "You disgust me. I really, REALLY just can't believe this. It's sickening! The way you can bully people day in and day out, but guess what?!" Anna laughed. "When karma comes around, you can't take it. That's hilarious!" Anna carelessly tossed Darian back into the box. Darian just lay there in a crumpled heap, too pained to move. Kailey returned loyally to her friend's side, immediately checking Darian's back which, besides being badly burnt, had the word "CUNT" carved into it along with the letters "T S".
                               "Wait a minute... S L U...T S...sluts! She carved the word "sluts" into our backs! My god...she really hates us, doesn't she?" Kailey asked. Anna glared from above.
                                  "Yeah...I do!"