- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Character development for the most part. Some ass play at the end and comic relief. The reason that this chapter gets so jumpy with the emotions (angry to happy to sad back to happy back to angry to angry playful) is because I wanted to make a point that one of our main characters is mentally unstable and prone to extreme and quick moodswings.
Anna sighed and walked over to her desk that she used to do homework. She sat down and put her hands together, her eyes closed, as if in prayer, like her father had always done when he was troubled. She took a deep breath, a single tear running down her cheek and splashing against the varnished wood. She felt weak, she hadn't felt this way in ages. That's probably because all of her other victims had hated her. Well, so did Darian, and she had good reason to, but...Anna loved her. She didn't love any of her other victims. Darian had always given her the strangest feelings. Why was she doing this, then? The two sides of her mind were at war, one angry and vengeful, screaming that all who refused to accept her deserve to be tortured and killed. The other a calming voice, that of an angel telling her that if SHE truly loved them, then she could teach them to love her back.
"Kill her! The slut deserves to die! She'll never love us, she's never shown ONE kind act, or even an apathetic one! It was always to torture us, she deserves the same, she can't change! Kill her! KILL HER NOW!"
"She can change. If you help her dig deep, she'll find those feelings. Guide her, help her accept them and give into them. All she needs is time, patience, and a loving hand."
"No, she can't! KILL HER!"
"Yes, yes she can!"
"No...she...CAN'T!"
"Yes she can!"
 Anna's eyes were now streaming with bitter confused tears as she bit her lip until it bled. She grabbed a translucent orange bottle used to hold prescription medication. It was a quarter of the way filled with oblong white pills. Her hands shaking, she brought her arm back.
"No, no, no, no, NO, NO, NO!" she released the bottle, the medicine spilling all over the hardwood floor when the bottle was thrown against the wall. Something inside of her snapped.
"She will love me...she will love me back no matter what!" she scooped up Darian in her right hand, placing her on the desk. Anna sat down and waited, playing with the red beaded bracelet with the dragonfly charm she always wore on her left wrist. She would never forget what it meant.
Darian awoke in a daze, still naked. The last thing she remembered was being raped, enjoying it in the sickest of ways, passing out, and faintly hearing Anna whisper the words 'I love you'. Darian looked up at Anna, whose facial expression and general aura was...off. Darian thought that it was off before but this was just an air of complete psychopathic uncontrollable rage.
"Are...are you all right?" Darian asked with fear and genuine concern.
"You..." Anna sneered. "You don't give a SHIT about how I am."
"I...I l-love you..." Darian said.
"THAT'S A LIE!" Anna screamed.
"No! No, it's not! I really love you!" Darian objected in terrified desperation. Anna had been sadistic before, but this was accompanied by TRUE anger, rage. Darian feared that this time, she was out to kill without thinking. "M-mommy?" Darian asked, trying to calm Anna down a bit.
"Don't...F-FUCKING...CALL ME THAT!" Anna screamed, grabbing perfume bottles, chapsticks, whatever she could get her hands on, throwing them against the far wall in her fury. She stood there, her face red, her muscles shaking, her heart felt like it was about to fall out of her chest. She faced Darian with a dementedly placid smile. "Do you like my ass?" she asked.
"Wh-what?!" Darian responded, taken aback given the nature of what she had just witnessed and the serenity of the question.
"Do you like my ass? When I first brought you here, I noticed you staring at it a lot. Is it because I wear those skinny jeans so tight that they're nearly a second skin? They make it look good, huh?"
"...Y-yeah, I guess..."
"Yeah? And how about this?" Anna pulled down her jeans, revealing a pink cotton thong dotted with black polka dots. She stuck her comparatively large ass in the air so Darian could get a good view. "That get you off? You sick pervert." Anna pulled down the thong, letting it drop to her ankles. "I think a re-education is in order." Anna dipped her finger in some body oil that she frequently used for lubricant. Anna began to rub the oil on and inside her asshole, making sure it would be open enough not to crush Darian to death.
"Re-education?...but...but...I th-thought that you--"
"Oh, it's not for you. It's for me. I need to teach myself to stop being so soft and become more violent. I've stopped being hard on you. My other victims...I hated them so much that I ate them alive, swallowed them whole. Shoved them up my pussy and ass until they suffocated. Ripped off their arms and legs and crushed them like bugs." Anna picked up Darian, holding her in front of her taut ass cheeks. "But you...I love you. I've ALWAYS loved you...you didn't return my feelings. So when I chose you I was so excited, thinking that maybe I could get you to open up to me. Later, I hardened myself up again, deciding that you weren't worth it, that if you did show any affection for me, it would be some sort of Stockholm syndrome. I made myself see you no longer as the girl I loved, merely another of my worthless toys." Anna's voice began to break, "B-but...it didn't work...I still love you! I still love you more than anything! I have to do this...to prove it to myself..." Anna moved her hand down into her crack and began to push Darian into her loosened anus feet first. Darian was in about knee deep when Anna moaned, her cunt suddenly being sent a shockwave of pleasure, tingling with excitement. Anna pushed Darian in further, forcing everything below the elbow joints to become trapped in the dirty, smelly orifice. Darian suddenly realized that Anna wasn't kidding.
"I love you! I love you! I love you with all my heart! Please don't do this! If you let me go I'll be your girlfriend! I'll love you as much as I can and forgive you for everything you've done!"
"That's not going to WORK ANYMORE!" Anna screamed. She quickly pulled up her thong, nearly snapping Darian's neck in the process. "KISS MY ASS YOU BITCH! KISS IT!" Anna demanded. Darian managed to lift herself up enough to make contact with the pink, puckered skin. She slowly brought her lips to the heated skin. "MORE!" Anna demanded again. Darian tried not to cry, but she continued in humiliation and fear. She knew that if Anna tightened her rectal muscles enough, half of her body would be crushed to bloody pulp. Darian started to lick the orifice as well, every once in a while getting the taste of the brown sludge on her tongue, making her shudder and almost vomit.
"PLEASE! PLEASE! STOP! I-I CAN'T TAKE IT! I-I JUST...I JUST CAN'T! You may not believe that I love you...but I haven't done anything to deserve this! PLEASE, PLEASE, HAVE MERCY ON ME!" Darian wailed. She was met with no words, but a sound of rumbling from all around her followed by a gas that smelled of sulfur, an overpowering stench that robbed Darian of fresh air. She coughed and began to gag, struggling to breathe. Anna sighed in satisfaction.
"Aw man, that felt sooooo good...I've been holding that in all day."
"Please, please, please!" Darian begged. Anna responded by hiking up her thong, forcing Darian further into her crack, coarse hair brushing up against her face.
"I thought I said this isn't for you. It's for me. Therefore, I will stop when I choose to, when I feel that I've learned my lesson. I haven't yet, so your objections make no difference."
"H-how long do you think you'll need?" Darian asked.
"I dunno. It could take all night."
"What?! All night?!" 
"Yep. All...night...long." Anna took off her jeans and bra, putting on her pajama bottoms to get ready for bed. She settled in and pulled the comforter tightly over her head. "Have a good sleep." she wished Darian, passing gas again. She coughed, "Oh god, WHAT WAS I THINKING?!" as she struggled to get her head out from under the blanket, sucking in mouthfuls of gas-free air.