- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Bit disappointed with the last chapter. I might rewrite it later.

Luffy ran across the bed to help Franky.
'FRANY! Are you ok?'
Luffy got no response. He picked Franky up and ran to Usopp.
'Usopp! Come on! We have to get away from here!'
Usopp's eyes and mouth were glued shut by Nami and Vivi's dried cum so he couldn't reply. Luffy grabbed Usopp aswell and began to run for it. Nami saw him running and grabbed him.
'Oh no you don't!' she said. 'There's still so much we wanna do to you!'
At that moment. Marguerite came into the room.

Marguerite: 'Nami-san, Vivi-san! Snake Princess-sama wants the strawhats you have back!'
Nami: 'Awww, the fun was just about to begin. Oh well, maybe next time.'

Marguerite took the boys from Nami and returned to Hancock.

Hancock: 'What took you so long? I've been waiting for ages!'
Marguerite: 'I'm sorry! Snake Princess-sama!'
Hancock: 'Just don't let it happen again. Anyway boys, I've thought of a new game for us to play today.'
Luffy: 'Another one?'
Hancock: 'Hush Luffy! Now just sit back and enjoy the ride.'

Hancock shot Marguerite with her beam and within seconds she was about the size of Hancocks toe. She looked in her hand and saw the three strawhats still in her hand.
'Wow, she must look like a mega giantess to them.' She thought to herself. 'Is this the game she was talking about?'
Hancock lifted Marguerite into the air and brought her up to her face.
'Now, lets see how long you four can last inside me.' She said with a grin.

Hancock lowered Marguerite towards her vagina and began to push her in and out. She continued this for 10 minutes and slowly got faster. Marguerite was struggling to keep hold of the strawhats and accidentally let go of them. They got lost somewhere inside her and Marguerite couldn't find them. Hancock finally pulled Marguerite out and instantly noticed that the strawhats were no longer in her hand.
'Where are they?' She growled.

Marguerite: 'I'm sorry Snake Princess-sama! I dropped them!'
Hancock: 'Well then, you will stay inside of me until you find them!'

Hancock pushed Marguerite back inside of her, put her clothes on, and carried on with her day as if nothing had happened.
Marguerite searched for the strawhats for hours and finally found Usopp leaning against the wall with a broken arm. Marguerite picked him up and cleaned the juices off of him. He could see and speak again.

Marguerite: 'Usopp-san, I'm so sorry I dropped you! did you get hurt?'
Usopp: 'It's okay I'm fine. It's only a broken arm. We need to find Franky and Luffy.'
Marguerite: 'Did you see where any of them went?'
Usopp: 'No, my eyes were glued shut, I couldn't see a thing.'
Marguerite: 'We need to find them, but I don't know where to put you to keep you safe. I don't have any pockets.'
Usopp: 'Just keep me in your hands, I'll be fine.'
Marguerite: 'No, I might drop you again. I can only think of one place to put you where I'm sure you'll be safe. I'm sorry, Usopp-san.'

Marguerite placed Usopp in her cleavage and continued to search for the others. After a while she reached Hancocks cervix and saw Franky trying to wake Luffy up.

Marguerite: 'Franky-san! Luffy-san! Are you guys ok?'
Franky: 'Strawhat has been out for hours! I can't wake him up!'

Marguerite grabbed Franky and placed him with Usopp in her cleavage. She then picked up Luffy and hugged him.
'Luffy-san! I'm so sorry!' She said. 'Don't worry, I'll help you.'
She kissed Luffy and handed him to Franky.
'Don't let ANYTHING happen to him!'

Marguerite exited Hancock's vagina and waited to be taken out. While she was waiting, she took the strawhats out of her cleavage and began to lower them to her private area.
'I'm sorry guys I have to do this, It's part of my plan!'
She pushed all three of them in and sat inside Hancock's panties for a few more hours before finally being pulled out.

Hancock: 'Well?'
Marguerite: 'I'm sorry Snake Princess-sama! I couldn't find them!'
Hancock: 'Useless!'

Hancock threw Marguerite across the room. She hit the wall and landed on the floor with a broken arm. She pulled the strawhats out.
'Now is your chance, get away now!'

Hancock walked up to Marguerite and was about to step on her.

'SURE KILL GREEN STAR!'

Hancock's foot was suddenly being eaten by a plant.

Usopp: 'Let's see how long you last against my pop greens'

Usopp fired another five at her and within seconds, she was tied up by the plants.

Marguerite: 'Usopp-san! what are you doing? she will kill you!'
Usopp: 'Our captain would never leave a nakama behind and neither will I!'
Hancock: 'USOPP! YOU ARE DEAD!'

Hancock's snake came and ate Usopp's pop greens. Hancock was free and in a very bad mood. Hancock grabbed Usopp and Franky and left Luffy on the floor.
'I'll deal with him later, but first YOU'

Hancock began to lower them into her mouth.
'You will die here!'

'Triple sword succession, THREE THOUSAND WORLDS!'

Zoro cut Hancocks foot which made her trip over. Usopp and Franky began to fall. Zoro grabbed them and brought them up to his face.
'You guys okay?'

Usopp: 'Y-Yeah, but how did you get away from Robin?'
Zoro: 'Oh don't worry about her.'

Robin was unconscious and tied to her bed.

Zoro placed them on the floor and at the same time, Luffy woke up.

Zoro: 'Luffy! Are you okay?'
Luffy: 'Yeah I'm fine. Boy, I'm glad I took that nap.'
ALL: 'YOU WERE SLEEPING!?'
Luffy: 'Yeah, now whats going on?'
Zoro: 'Just made Hancock fall over and now shes getting back up.'
Luffy: 'Cool. Now the fun begins.'

Hancock got up and had an expression none of them had seen before.

Zoro: 'Wow, that bitch is pissed.'
Luffy: 'Not as pissed as me.'
Hancock: 'YOU WILL ALL PAY!'
ALL: 'Bring it on!'

Chapter End Notes:

Won't be posting chapters daily anymore. Anyway, hope you enjoyed this chapter. Next chapter will be Kaya and Sanji.