- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I do not own the characters or anything in this story. The only part that is me is the plot. The rest belongs to Toei Animation and Funimation.

 

Morning came and Luffy woke up before Nami. This worked in his favour as it gave him a chance to get out and get help. He climbed out of Nami’s nipple and slipped out of her bra. She was laying on her back so this allowed Luffy to stand on her chest. He started to walk towards her side to jump to the floor, but just as he did, Nami woke up and her torso came up sending Luffy down. Luffy was now in the same situation he was in yesterday, only this time he was facing Nami’s private area instead of Robin’s.

Nami herself didn’t sense the little man in her panties, but her private region did. It started to leak and was going all over Luffy. This could become quite dangerous very soon.

2 minutes later Luffy was up to his neck in Nami’s fluids and began to panick. Because he was a devil fruit eater he couldn’t swim or move, he was stuck in his place.

‘Is this how it ends? I die being drowned in a girls pants? So much for becoming the pirate king eh?’

The cum had now reached Luffy’s mouth and he was breathing through his nose. He refused to open his mouth and let any in. Nami was now in the bathroom ready to do her business when she spotted the wet patch that had formed in her private region.

‘Oh? What’s happened here then? Ah well, I’ll just take another shower.’

Luffy was now drowning in Nami’s pants and unable to move. He was about to pass out when suddenly a beam of light shot through the panties and Nami’s pants dropped to her feet. Luffy was no longer under the cum. He was now laying in her pants catching his breath. Nami picked up her panties, not noticing her captain laying breathless inside, and threw them into a pile of her other dirty clothes and started taking a shower. Luffy was still unable to move, mostly from shock, so he just lay there, waiting for whatever was going to happen next. Nami came out of the shower, put on some fresh, new clothes and grabbed her pile of dirty clothes to go and wash them. Luffy fell out of the pile and onto Nami’s finger. He had now recovered from his shock and thought to himself, ‘I am not leaving this finger till I get her attention!’

At that point, he wrapped his arms around the tip of Nami’s giant finger and tied them in a knot and started to think of a way to get her attention. Nami and the rest of the crew sat in a circle on the deck of the sunny, discussing how they planned to find Luffy once they reached the island.

Zoro: ‘I suggest we look in meat shops and restaurants, that idiot is probably eating all the meat he can get his hands on.’
Brooke: ‘Yes, that does sound like a sensible place to start Zoro-san’
Usopp: ‘Okay, but what if we look there and we still don’t find him?’
Zoro: ‘Then we think of a new plan……’
Usopp: ‘Great’
Nami: ‘Then its settled, we’ll search all of the shops until we find Luffy.’
Chopper: ‘I’m worried about him, what if he fell in the sea?’
Robin: ‘Don’t worry Chopper, Luffy’s not that stupid. Besides, if he was falling in the sea, he would be yelling so loud people from another ship would be able to hear him.’
Chopper: ‘I guess your right, thanks Robin’

Luffy was still trying to think of a way to get Nami’s attention when he realised he was going up. He looked and saw he was heading straight for Nami’s mouth.

‘Nami’s a nail-biter? I never realised that before…’

Luffy realised that he had to let go of Nami’s finger. He maybe rubber, but he certainly wouldn’t survive being chewed by Nami’s sharp teeth. He let go and was now inside her mouth. Nami felt a slight tickle on her tongue and started to rub it against the roof of her mouth.

Luffy’s head was being repeatedly banged against the sides and top of Nami’s mouth and it was giving him a headache. Nami then wrapped her tongue around Luffy and tried to relieve the itch in her mouth with her tongue. Luffy was being crushed by Nami’s tongue and he couldn’t breath. He almost passed out but then the pressure was taken off of him. Luffy was relieved and thought that was the end of it…. Until Nami opened her mouth and revealed a giant glass of water approaching her mouth. Luffy had to do something quick or he’d be eaten alive! Luffy decided the best thing to do would be to grab onto one of Nami’s teeth. He wrapped his arms around her tooth and hoped for the best. The water crashed through like a tsunami, crushing Luffy. For a long period of time Luffy was underwater and unable to breath. This made it harder for him to keep a firm grip but luckily he managed to hold on long enough.

‘THAT DID THE TRICK’ He heard Nami’s voice boom.

Usopp: ‘Hey Nami, we’ve arrived at the island now and were gonna start searching for Luffy, you coming?’
Nami: ‘Of course I am, let’s go.’
Luffy: ‘I have to get outta here.’

Chapter End Notes:

Please leave a review and let me know what you think of the story so far!