- Text Size +

Chapter 3

"What are we going to do now?", Dennis said.

"What you are going to do is your business," Paul said. "But I'm going to have a good time here!" He started to undress, and being naked, walked towards Marian. She grabbed Paul as soon as he was within reach, lifted him without effort up with one hand, and pressed him firmly against one of her huge tits. It was two times bigger and more voluminous than his head.

"Suck it! Suck it, little man. Some me some human sex!", she hotly breathed. Paul could hardly breathe himself, the huge mass of tittymeat covered his entire face. But it was heaven! He sucked her huge nipple, the size of a finger, as if his life depended on it. Marian started to pant. She could hold his 160 lbs body against hers with ease, as she kept him lifted and pressed against her tit for minutes without tiring. She wasn't only big, but extremely strong as well, it seemed.

"I'm in, too!" Luke said, after having watched the scene for a minute. He undressed as well, walking towards the alien lust goddess, his stiff member dripping with arousal. Marian saw him and grabbed him by his hair. She spread her legs, and, using his hair for leverage, rubbed her crotch with his face, as if she was wiping it with a piece of toilet paper. Her pussyslime made Luke's face wet, and he licked and sucked it greedily. Her juices tasted delicious.

Only Dennis remained dressed. He was too baffled to do anything. He was a rather shy guy, never a hit with the girls in town. Marian looked lustfully at him.

"Come, what are you waiting for? Fuck me!" she breathed hotly at him.

"Now, I don't know...I...you...", he stammered.

"Oh, shut up!", Marian cried playfully. She suddenly raised a leg, nine feet long, and with great agility pushed her big toe in Dennis still talking mouth. Dennis was silenced immediately.
Then, as if her leg was a fishing rod, she dragged him towards her. She placed her foot, the big toe of which was still in Dennis's mouth, on his body. It covered Dennis from chin to upper legs, being easily three feet long. "Suck! Suck all three of you! Suck the new driver!" she panted.

She squeezed Paul's head between her huge boobs, they enveloped his head completely. Paul felt like he was in heaven, nothing but huge titflesh around him. This was truly cosmic! Her brushing and rubbing of his head in her cleavage made his dick explode. He shot his load violently over Marian's huge body.
Dennis wasn't pleased. Marian’s huge toe was as big as a lemon, filling his entire mouth. He tried to get away from under her foot, but his struggling only made her hornier. God, was she strong! He couldn't move the huge foot on his body, nor scream. Dennis wasn't able to bite either, Marians huge toe held his jaw firmly open near breaking point. He tried to punch her, but it seemed she didn't feel his blows at all. Actually Marian did feel his blows, but to her huge frame and strength, they felt like gentle hugs. His punching had the opposite effect; she got more and more horny.
Luke, however, enjoyed himself very much. He licked her huge pussylips, twice the size of the  ones of his mouth, kissed her cunt, drank her juices. The sensation of her wet cunt and the overwhelming smell made him come too. His cum shot up like a fountain, splashing against her huge buttocks. Slowly, it dripped down from her asscheeks.

Marian came as well. The three little guys, one between her boobs, one licking her cunt and one, as she thought, sucking her toe and caressing her leg, made her come violently. Paul felt her nipples hardening against his shoulders as she orgasmed, they were now as thick as a thumb and as long as a pencil.
Her lover between her legs got a full broadside. Luke's face was flooded with her sticking slime and cum, as Marian's other hand held his face tightly against her crotch. She simply let her juices run all over him, like watering a plant.

"AAAAaaaaaarrrrgghh!!!!" Marian's orgasmed violently and it felt fantastic. The humans were a backward species, but they knew how to fuck! She couldn't remember ever having had such an intense orgasm.
"Yes", she thought. "I'll take these three guys with me. Back to Krawalon. There, I'll keep them and fuck them every day. My three little sexslaves..." Humans are a sexual species, she knew, for she had seen more than enough movies and talk shows from their planet. Nothing but sex, sex, sex.

Marian let Paul go, who slit down her belly and huge long legs until he hit the spaceship's floor. Luke dropped to the floor as well when she released him, his face covered with a thick layer of slime. But it felt good, even though he was coughing and gagging from her cum. Dennis coughed too, after Marian pulled her huge toe from his mouth, plopping like a cork from a bottle.
"Phew! That felt good!" Marian swept the sweat from her face. "You guys should come with me, back to Krawalon! I'm sure you'll love it."

"Going to your planet? Never!" Dennis said.

"We cannot simply leave our world," Luke said, though having sex with her was the best experience he ever had. "We have our home here and...".

"Come on! This polluted shithole? Nothing but war, misery and economic crisis! I'd love to join you," Paul said, turning to Marian.

"You're kidding!" Dennis said. "Do you know what you're saying? You would be a dwarf there!" He turned towards Marian as well. "I suppose everybody on your home world is your size?"

"No, no. Actually, everybody can change their size. It is because of our star. It changes its size too. We've read your findings about Algol, and you too know its size changing as well. To you, it seems Algol is changing its brightness. But it actually changes its size, and we can do this too. Evolution, you know. Look it up, if you don't believe me.", Marian said and started to dress. "You cannot make me pregnant, by the way. Our DNA is not compatible to yours. And because of that, diseases cannot be transmitted too. It is not like in "War of the Worlds....great movie though.", she added.

"Your people can change sizes?" Luke asked in disbelief. "So you could make yourself smaller?"

"No, but bigger. This is my "natural" height. But we can increase our sizes for a while. However," she continued when she saw the baffled faces of the trio, "there are many people your sizes on Krawalon. You wouldn't be noticed, since we look like you humans. I promise I shall take good care of you...."

"Yes," Paul said.

"No!", Dennis cried.

"Well...", Luke hesitated.

Marian was about to put her boots on, when suddenly the vessel rumbled. The four were thrown against a wall when the ship tilted. Marian, holding herself against a chair, looked out of one of the windows. She noticed the ship ascending.

"Oh, FUCK!", she swore, as she saw the cause.