- Text Size +

Chapter 6

An enormous rumble. The electric lights sputtered, then went out. For a moment, everything around the two brothers was dark. Then, light. Daylight.
The mountain, still rumbling in vain protest, was being lifted! Dirt and stones rained down in tons. For the first time ever, the sun shone upon the road inside the tunnel, but Gerald and Philip had something else to mind. Turning around slowly, they saw nothing but the Ozark Mountains and Kansas City in the distance. Looking up, they saw a sight no human had ever seen before him.

Lucrezia Borgia.

Standing 3 miles tall!

Holding the entire mountain like a small rock!

She just tore it from its foundations, using her index fingers in the tunnel for a better grip, although she didn't have to. Her new strength was so vast, she could make a tunnel herself into solid rock just by pressing a finger into it.
Lucrezia threw the mountain away. It landed with an enormous impact in the Kansas River, forming a dam that would make the river flood the nearby farms and fields.
Lucrezia put her hands on her hips. Her enormous legs spread, towering over the foundation of the removed mountain. They were so long now, they could bridge an entire mountain's width with ease. Each of her legs was a 1,5 mile long pillar of nicely muscled female flesh, a leg man's wet dream. The feet that carried them were now 2200 feet long, her pinky toe alone was already 350 feet, almost as long as she had been a short time ago. She had become a huge, gargantuan giantess, a colossal monument of female power. And she was looking down on Gerald and Philip, who were less insignificant to her as shrimps to a whale.
Gerald fell on his knees, crying by the overwhelming sight of the titaness, no, make that goddess, before him. Over him. All around him. He could hardly comprehend the power and might this Renaissance woman radiated.
What was she going to do? Step on him, with one of those mighty feet? Squash him into oblivion, his body no more that a little speck of blood on her sole, smaller than the hole a needle's sting would make on a piece of paper? Or would she eat him? He would drown in her saliva, while Lucrezia would not be able to taste his 160 lbs body the least. She wasn't even able to lift him up, her fingers too big to grab him. And even if she might, he would be pinched to death, her strength so vast his puny body wouldn't be able to withstand it.
He remembered the small, bug-like creatures he sometimes saw crawling on the toilet's walls, each less than one-tenth of an inch tall. Now he was this bug, Lucrezia the mountain of flesh, bone and sinew, muscle and skin. Gerald cried, but he suddenly felt something else as he looked up at her.
Her C-cup breasts, now mountains themselves, were in a strange way erotic. Her enormous butt, her public area with hair that could match a farmer's field full of scrubs, turned him on. Her cunt, able to swallow a jumbo jet whole, gave him a kick. He couldn't explain why, but this woman, this mass murderer, he wanted her.
Gerald felt his dick stiffen looking up at her, and after a minute, his body twitched and trembled as he came in his pants. The smell of feminity, her pheromones produced in stupendous quantities, aroused his natural instincts even at the very doorstep of death.
"Kill me!", he softly said. "Kill me, my goddess! I sacrifice myself to you! Absorb this unworthy body into yours, O mighty goddess!" He closed his eyes, head lifted up, and spread his arms, ready to die.

"ARE YOU NUTS???" Philip's voice brought Gerald back to reality. "What kind of nonsense are you saying? We must...must..." his mind war racing like mad, as was his heart, but her couldn't think of a way to outrun her this time. Was she too big now to see them? Could they run, hide, drive away, hoping she wasn't able to track them any longer? But he too, knew it was the end of the line for them. Lucrezia just had to walk in circles, taking care to cover the entire area, to kill them. And why couldn't she grow even further, to press the entire Ozark Mountains into the ground as well? No, it was "game over". Lucrezia had won. She was going to kill them, no doubt about that.

Lucrezia looked down on the tiny specks of dust that were Gerald and Philip. After having chased them for more 1,5 hour in and around Kansas City, she finally had caught them. These little grains of sand, these unimportant mites, a thousand of which could be squished under her mighty feet like nothing, were standing in front of her, no doubt looking up her 3-mile tall body. Lucrezia felt mighty! She was a goddess, her gigantic feet being able to snuff out their useless lives, taking half a forest or a hill with it.
Gerald and Philip could fit between her toes, Lucrezia thought. They would be surrounded by the huge walls of flesh that her toes were to them, dying of their smell, feeling even more insignificant than they already were. They could even fit under her toenails, nothing more than a speck of lint. The brother's house, which she destroyed when she was still a mere 120 feet tall, could now be smashed under her pinky toe, she hardly able to feel it. Even her pinky toenail was big enough to build a house on twice as large as the summoner's had been.

The road, broad enough for four 16-ton vans to drive side by side on, was like a small grey ribbon to her now, barely able to contain her pinky toe. The mountain she tore out of the ground was like a foot high rock to her, she was able to lift it with ease. An entire mountain! She was able to lift an entire mountain, while human constructions like this street wasn't even as broad as one of her tiniest body parts! 
Lucrezia felt a sudden shudder in her crotch. These thoughts, her realization of power was...was...exciting. No, it was more than exciting. It was sexually arousing.
Closing her eyes, she thought of what she could do with Gerald and Philip. With that city of their, Kansas. She was a goddess, she could do whatever she wanted. Everybody would be at her mercy. She imagined millions upon millions of slaves at her colossal feet, worshipping her. She saw herself walking on a thin carpet of people, fleas to her, squishing them, turning their bodies to mush. That being the only purpose of their lives, being trod upon by her powerful, huge, gargantuan feet.
O, if only she could walk this world for years, or forever! What would she do? What would mankind do? Humanity reduced to insignificant specks, only alive to serve her. Cities would be build for the sole purpose of being crushed by her. Every building, every house waiting to be visited by goddess Lucrezia and grinded into powder by her feet.
She saw herself crushing entire mountain ranges to dust between her toes, licking the poles' ice caps away, sitting on the entire European continent, while she had one foot rest in the North Sea and the other in the Mediterranean.

"I AM LUCREZIA BORGIA, DUCHESS OF FERRARA!!!", she suddenly screamed, while her fingers plunged into her cunt. She felt powerful beyond belief, and that made her hot.
"I eat cities for lunch! I blow deserts away! I put all of humanity in my cunt, fucking the entire race! I...I...AAAAaaaaarrggghhhh!!!!"

Lucrezia came violently. Her hot pussy spit slime and love juice like an erupting volcano. Lucrezia's entire body shook, producing goose bumps the size of houses, while her enormous pumping fingers made the pussyslime fly around for miles.

The two brothers' last sight was a huge glob of transparent slime coming down on them, as Lucrezia stood right over them as she came. The countless tons of her love juice hit their bodies like an avalanche, its huge weight made even more lethal by the 1,5 mile long fall.
"SPLAT!" Gerald and Philip were no more. Obliterated by a coming woman.

Lucrezia panted heavily after her orgasm. She had had sex with many men, including her brother Cesare, but she never orgasmed that intensely.
She bent down, looking at the place where the two brothers had been. She could hardly recognize them because of the thick layer of cum that covered them now, but she saw two small grains of sand, which unmistakably were Gerald and Philip. They small dots had the same colors of the clothes they wore. They didn't move.

"Dead," Lucrezia thought. "Dead at last. No one escapes a Borgia!"
For good measure, she pressed her big toe into the slime, grinding the remains of the two unfortunate brothers into paste and turning the street into dust. The slime still felt hot to Lucrezia's toe. What an orgasm that had been!
Lucrezia sighted. It had cost her 1,5 hour, half the time she was allowed to walk the world of the living, to hunt down the two would-be summoners.

"Too little time to take this country over," she thought. "But not to destroy Kansas City!"
Didn't they say this area had been French? Lucrezia remembered the French attacking Rome, frightening her father and herself. She hated that! A Borgia wasn't born to be afraid, but to inspire fear!
"And the French probably stole this part of the New World from Spain as well," she thought, not remembering what Philip said about Missouri, that it was former French, not current, and now belonged to a separate country.
"I can't steal it back, but I can destroy it. If a Borgia can't have it, or someone the Borgia gave it to, no one will! I'll make sure the French king, whoever it is, will not have fun with it!", she concluded, not knowing the France was a republic for about 150 years now and not present in North America anymore.

Lucrezia turned in the direction of Kansas City, determined to destroy it. When she was about to walk towards the doomed place, she saw something that looked like a nest of ants coming towards her, accompanied by what seemed a small swarm of iron bees to her.

"An army," she thought correctly. "This is going to be more fun that I thought."