- Text Size +

Chapter 7

5,000 soldiers, 20 tanks and 25 fighter jets were deployed by the U.S. government to bring down this behemoth. They already knew she could grow, but much to the armies’ dismay, they didn't know to what height. The general leading the attack thought he had mustered enough overkill to eliminate a 360 foot tall giantess, but now he was facing an enemy 3 miles tall. He had seen Lucrezia grow, shooting up like a rocket, until she reached her new height, head partly disappearing in the clouds. The army, including the jets, halted their march immediately when she started to grow again, and watched in awe seeing her rise up.
Reaching 3 miles, Lucrezia blew, removing the clouds like wisps of cigarette's smoke before bending down and tearing the mountain from the ground. Luckily for the army, they came from the opposite site of Kansas City, otherwise the mountain she threw away so careless might have crushed them.
They witnessed her masturbate and come. Although this was an excellent opportunity to attack her, distracted as she was, the general was so dumbstruck he forgot everything about him. Some of his men, watching a 3 mile woman finger herself and come, creamed in their uniforms. Her eardrum-shattering cries of ecstasy brought the soldiers, including the general, back to reality.
He ordered to continue the attack. After all, this was a treat to the U.S., and his fighter jets were equipped with rockets that carried highly destructive payloads. They would bring her down quick enough. At least he thought so.
But as the first rockets exploded on Lucrezia's body, along with shells from the tanks hitting her toes (they couldn't reach higher body parts), he realized he was mistaken. The weapons didn't do any damage at all. Not even a scratch.
Lucrezia laughed. She could feel the explosions, but she was unharmed. No pain, no heat, nothing, just tickles.

"Did you think you could kill someone who is already dead?", she boomed at the army. "I am a spirit, I am immune to your weapons." She grinned. "But you are not to MINE!"

Lucrezia lifted her foot, 2300 feet long, and brought it forcefully down on the grey-green heap that were the soldiers. They squished like she had stepped on a bunch of fat, crawling maggots, while the tanks were pressed into the ground, melting under the unphantomable pressure of her weight. She then squatted at the jets, taking them out of the air by the handful. Small fireballs indicated their destruction.
Lucrezia saw white dots hovering down after most jets were out. It were the parachutes of the few pilots that managed to escape using their ejection chairs. Lucrezia caught one in her hand, curious what it was.
The pilot landed hard on the enormous pink field that was her hand, bigger than three football stadiums. Then he felt himself lifted upwards, until Lucrezia face, filling the entire horizon, came into view. Her eyes, hundreds of feet broad, studied him with interest.
The poor guy never felt so insignificant before. His entire training, his years of studying, practicing and conditioning were forgotten. Here he was, helpless and microscopic, feeling as if God was gazing down on him, ready to judge. Then, after about ten seconds that seemed an eternity to him, he felt himself lowering. The biggest mouth he ever laid eyes upon, broad and tall enough to swallow a skyscraper horizontally, blew him away. He, his chair and parachute were caught in the fiercest gale one can imagine, flying hundreds of feet away from the gigantic body of Lucrezia, twirling as helpless as a leave in a hurricane.
Before reaching the ground, his falling chair smashed into the moving thigh of the giantess, who took another step forward to stomp the rest of the army into mush. The 1000 feet wide wall of flesh hit the pilot without mercy, splattering his body worse than an overripe tomato under a sledgehammer. Lucrezia never noticed.
The general and his troops were gone. Within two minutes, Lucrezia defeated the army, no one survived her mowing arms, stomping feet and moving body.
Lucrezia smiled. If only she could have been this big when the French attacked  Rome in the 16th century. She pictured the musketeers and halberdiers crunching under her feet, flattened in the armor that was supposed to protect them. No armor, no matter how thick, was now able to withstand her.
Suddenly, Lucrezia was enveloped in a strange light. A brilliant flash of white it was, followed by a large rumble and heavy winds. They blew the dust from the mountains and the ground into a cloud the shape of a mushroom.
"They've got quite some gunpowder around here," Lucrezia thought as the cloud rose up her chest, never knowing it was a nuke. It didn't hurt her, since she was dead already, but Lucrezia was irritated because of the cloud. She blew, but the winds filling the vacuum were stronger. Her view was blocked.
"Damn you!" she swore, stepping out of the cloud, crushing a forest and flattening a hill while doing so. She was determined to do some serious rampage now. They interrupted her thoughts, and that was a capital offence. It was time to be punished, she thought as she headed for Kansas City.