- Text Size +

Chapter 8

Lucrezia walked back, following the flow of the Kansas River, now barely wider than her big toe. Part of it was vaporized because of the nukes' temperature, another part was flooding the area because of the blockade the mountain she threw away caused.
Reaching the outskirts of Kansas City, she put her hands on her hips, scanning the place than was about to be ruined. She saw many strange buildings, not knowing their purpose. Cylindrical objects, some of them seemingly made of glass, higher than the church spires she knew. They were bigger than the other things the people had built, but still, compared to Lucrezia, they were nothing. The highest of these little cylinders hardly reached her ankles.
"Even bumping my little toe into them will make them collapse." She thought to herself, reveling in her power. This was life! An entire place at her mercy. Mercy? What mercy? They had bothered her, interrupting her thoughts about the past. Smiling broadly, she entered Kansas City.
The skyline of the city, consisting of many skyscrapers (or cylindrical objects, as Lucrezia thought of them) was lost in a single footstep. Her 2300 feet long naked feet descended upon rows of skyscrapers, crumbling them as soon as her sole touched them. Lucrezia pressed four or five of these strange buildings into the ground simultaneously, savoring the crunches she felt under her feet. Houses looked like small white dots from her height, trees no more than patches of moss. Lucrezia could step on dozens of those at once, destroying them without feeling the slightest resistance.
In Kansas City panic ruled. People wanted to leave as soon as possible, but traffic jams prevented most of the inhabitants to get away. Screams of terror filled the air as they saw the strange girl approach, looming impossibly high over their doomed city. Her legs rose like two colossal piles of meat up in the air, pink pillars that looked like they supported heaven itself from falling down. But heaven was falling down, at least it seemed when her gigantic feet appeared, darkening the sky before a mountain's worth of weight flattened everything under it. Buildings, trees, cars, streets and not to mention people were all equal, for a brief moment, equal in their fragility, equally obliterated under this giantess foot.
Lucrezia's toes scraped a fairly large skyscraper, taking a huge chunk of glass and concrete with them down as she stepped down. Dust emerged from its crumbled site, like blood oozing from a wound. She didn't feel it. Lucrezia felt nothing but the faint tickles and crunches the larger building made when she stepped on them.
Lucrezia, after having stepped for a couple of minutes on everything in her vicinity sat down, her huge ass flattening a dozen city blocks at once. In her public hair, countless houses and cars became entangled, not to mention the people trying to flee but without a place to run. They were caught in a huge, impassable forest of hair, like wet tentacles clinging and grasping everything in their reach.
Lucrezia, unaware of this, spread her toes. Then she pulled carefully eight skyscrapers from the ground and placed them in the spaces between them. The once-proud buildings looked like little grayish tic tacs now. Lucrezia smiled, and flexed her toes as if she was making a fist with her feet. The skyscrapers pulverized in a split second, killing whoever was still in there and crushing every piece of office equipment and furniture into unrecognizable rubble. Her mere toes had done that!
Lucrezia rubbed her breasts, with engorged nipples that were 175 feet long, as she destroyed the little buildings with her toes. This power was overwhelming to her, it aroused her as if she was a cat sniffing an extremely concentrated dose of catnip. She became hot again, rubbing her huge cunt, smearing the caught buildings and cars like grains of sand into powder. The people in her bush were so small, they left tiny spots of red, so microscopic she wasn't even able to see them if she had looked. Lucrezia thrust her head back, her 2 mile long hairs smothering an entire suburb, and came violently. A huge tidal wave of slime her cunt vomited, covering the city block in front of her enormous sex organ. Her cum slowly mulched through the city, taking everything with it in its path towards the Kansas River, clogging ship's travel when it had ran into it.
"PHEW!", Lucrezia sighted, worn-out. This was amazing. Never had she dreamed of this, she being a giantess, killing, destroying, rampaging and loving it! Smiling, she got up, trying to make most of the 30 minutes that she had left now.
Lucrezia walked towards a relative undamaged part of Kansas City. Entire vans were struck under her toenails, the proud machines reduced to insignificant pieces of dust. People watched in awe at the enormous muscles twitching and rippling under the thick layer of flesh, wondering how many joules of energy they used for the slightest of her movements. They saw the freckles on her skin, each one big enough to serve as a parking place for a car. They noticed the ridges under her toes, thick as a person's arm. Crumbs fell off her feet each time she lifted them, falling into a dead area which showed no evidence of human settlement anymore. Everything perished and crushed under her feet.
Lucrezia walked around the entire city, occasionally blowing clouds and dust emerging from the destroyed buildings away. Her breath caused a gale flipping over cars and knocking down people, but she didn't know nor care. She had a good time destroying this city.
She dragged a finger from the Kansas river through the city, creating a canal within seconds. Everything her finger touched was immediate destroyed, if it wasn't already, then flooded. Lucrezia watched happily as she saw her finger's track fill with water. She laid down, her huge ass and back flattening several suburbs, and rolled over half of Kansas City, steamrolling everything under her back, ass, belly and breasts, while her 2-mile long hair pulled and dragged countless tress and building out of the ground.
Lucrezia laughed out loud, she had fun. But as is usual with fun, it passes much too quick. Lucrezia felt her time was running out, and she hurried to stomp on the few remaining pieces of Kansas City as she only had a few minutes left. It was soon done, the entire city was leveled in a way no nuke could ever do.
Standing upright, one foot in Swope Park and the other on the former City Market, she stretched and yawned. She felt tired, even though she was a spirit, and looked at the city with her eyes half closed.
"It was fun," she said to no one in particular. "Be glad I cannot pee, otherwise you would have had another problem right now. And be thankful I don't have to eat anymore as well, as many of you would have ended between my teeth like fleas! But now, it's time for me to go...."
Lucrezia had just finished speaking as her time was up. She vanished, leaving nothing but death and destruction behind. Housed, trees, car wrecks and other things still stuck all over her body fell to the ground as she disappeared, raining down on the ruins of Kansas City. It was her last act of rampage.


EPILOGE

Lucrezia was back in the afterlife. Her father, Rodrigo Borgia, was waiting for her. He looked at her with a stony face.

"Are you out of your mind?", he asked. "Do you know what you have done?"

"I have created a hell out there. You should have seen. I was gigantic and..."

"...that justifies killing us?" a familiar voice aid behind her. Turning, Lucrezia saw Gerald, or at least his spirit. He was accompanied by the spirit of Philip.

"You are going to pay, bitch," Gerald said. He didn't notice everyone in the afterlife was able to speak the same language, nor did he care. "You created a hell for us, now we create one for you. Or should I say, you created one for yourself?"

He clenched his fists, and, together with Philip, he approached Lucrezia in a threatening manner. She became afraid, since all of her powers she had on Earth were gone now. Moreover, in the afterlife, one could feel pain. Injuries or a second death were impossible, but pain could be felt. Gerald and Philip knew, as did Lucrezia.

"Father, help me!", Lucrezia said, turning to Rodrigo. But he was gone. Instead, she saw
millions of spirits all around her, all looking at her with the same amount of hatred and anger on their faces. At first, Lucrezia didn't know who these people were, but she suddenly realized it.
It were the spirits of the people she killed.
They were here as well now.
And coming for her, fists clenched, bent on revenge.

"Shiiiit....", she muttered, as the mob moved towards her.

The End