- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Double-Plus NSFW

Silently, they undressed. Tara kissed him again, gently, as if afraid that the wrong move would shatter and break their fragile union. Both of them moved slowly, savoring this moment, this eye-blink in eternity when it was right for them to be together. Tara’s giant face filled his vision, her lips danced almost joyfully against his. He responded to her touch, trying with each instant to reflect back upon her the passion that she was building within him.


A slight shifting of the couch, and they tumbled together onto the floor. They collapsed into each other like a house on fire, arms and legs tangling hopelessly. She was heavy, but never once did she let her weight press painfully against him, even as they rolled and grappled across the carpet. Tara felt so large, her body hard and sculpted but unmistakably feminine.


The two friends clung to each other desperately, the heady smell of sex beginning to fill the room. At first, Max had wondered if it would be difficult to please a woman of such great size. But soon he found that, when he strained to caress some intimate corner of her body, finding it just out of reach, she would shift until his fingers could grasp what they sought. Each place of her he touched brought new moans, new gasps of pleasure. And his lover was just as good, if not better. Tara seemed to know instinctively where to send her hands to please him, the precise millimeter to press her lips for maximum effect.


Tara’s face was drenched in sweat and saliva, and Max’s lower body was becoming slick with the syrupy juices of her desire. Gradually, he eased himself down her massive body, guiding himself toward her womanhood. Her eyes urged him, pleaded with him to hurry. One final kiss, and then....


From the other side of the room, someone cleared their throat. Startled, Tara and Max looked up – and up – to find the gorgeous visage of Melinda grinning down at them. “Well, don’t you two look comfortable,” she drawled, smirking. “I’m sorry to ruin the moment, but I thought you might like to know that I’ve been reconsidering my philosophy on life.”


The naked couple stared up at her in slack-jawed silence.


“You guys know me better than anyone,” she continued. “And so, you must know that I usually don’t believe in sticking my neck out, or acting the fool. But as a wise man once said, sometimes life is about having the courage to do something incredibly, painfully stupid.”


With that, the angelic giantess sauntered across the room, and knelt before the two lovers. Before either of them could object, she bent forward, and gave Max a very serious kiss on the mouth.


“Hey! What do you think you’re DOING?” Tara cried, but a moment later her objections died in her throat as one long-fingered hand began to stroke her inner thigh.


The three friends looked at each other for a long time. Would they...could they actually go through with this?


At last Melinda spoke. “Max, you said a dose of your serum is about one-hundred fifty nano-liters, correct?”


He cleared this throat once, twice. “Yes, but...”


The beauty silenced him with a smile. “I thought so.” From the palm of her enormous hand, she withdrew two crumpled pieces of blotter paper. She took one, and placed it under her tongue. “One for me....” The other she offered to Tara, who accepted it reverently. “And one for you. What do you say, guys? Want to make a really, REALLY bad decision?”


In answer, Tara swallowed her paper, and squeezed Max's hand reassuringly.


Max grinned, and stared up at his gigantic friends. “Is Bill ever going to be mad that he missed THIS.”


In the first few seconds, just as the girls were beginning to show the first obvious signs of change, Max wondered if this whole escapade would prove to be awkward and embarrassing, something his friends would forever regret. In many ways, it was the same anxiety he might feel if he were sitting on a roller coaster, listening to the steady click-click of the belts pulling him up the first hill. And, just like a roller coaster, once it accelerated, there was no time for worry.


It was Melinda who reached him first. The girl was on her knees, the second round of serum already rendering her too tall to stand comfortably. Her breath fell hot on his face, and once more her lips found his. This second kiss was longer, and far more intimate. As it continued he could plainly feel the ever-increasing enormity of the woman before him. Her lips rose, beckoning him higher, and higher still.


A strong pair of hands gripped his shoulders. Tara was behind him, softly massaging him, pressing into him with her tight stomach and generous bosom. She touched his neck, the lobes of his ears, an electric tingling building wherever she passed. And then with a gentle push she eased him forward into Melinda’s waiting embrace. The three of them stood together now, clutching each other as one unbroken mass of human sensuality.


The two girls surrounded him, growing larger with each passing instant. Damp skin glided over him. Bigger and bigger hands caressed him. Their bodies – one ivory-pale, the other a rich olive – filled his vision, blotting out all but the briefest glimpses of the world around him. It would’ve been impossible to know which of them he was kissing at any moment, except for their distinctive flavors - Tara’s the peach of her lip gloss, Melinda’s tangy and faintly cinnamon.


He felt himself being lifted from behind, his head cushioned between a pair of perky, softball-sized breasts. Melinda held him aloft, and Tara - beautiful, gigantic Tara – began to patiently kiss her way down his body. She started with his forehead, his cheeks, his collar, working her way steadily lower. All the while he could sense the girls continuing to expand, could feel himself rising further and further off the ground.


At long last Tara’s journey brought her to the solid shaft of his manhood. She stroked him cautiously with the side of her finger, and then with a slow, calculated pace, she began to suck him off. Her head bobbed up and down as the enormous girl swallowed his length, gradually taking him deeper, until she had enveloped him all the way to the base. All the while Melinda was kissing him, nibbling on his neck, whispering sweet nothings into his ear.


Just when he thought he could stand it no longer, Tara stood up. A significant look passed between the two seven and a half foot ladies, and then Max felt himself being passed from the arms of one titanic girl to the other. Now it was Melinda’s turn. She turned her back on him, spending a moment to position herself. Slowly, carefully, his gargantuan friend lowered her hips, until he felt the head of his cock slip easily into the velvet folds of her womanhood. She began to rock against him, the windows rattling with her moans, juices like hot syrup splashing onto his stomach, his lap, his legs. Melinda's pheromone scent completely overwhelmed him, driving out everything but pinpoint awareness of the giantess grinding against his loins, and the irresistible directive to please her.


The universe rolled, and Max found himself on his back, staring up at the ceiling. Now it was Tara, impossibly large and powerful, kneeling above his chest. Her eyes gleamed with joy as she impaled herself upon him.


Reality narrowed to a dark tunnel of perception and sensation. Tara’s head lolling in ecstasy. The beautiful aria of her pleasure. Melinda’s wet lips against his face. The constant animal thrusting of his hips. The volcano pressure building inside. The sudden spike of his orgasm. And the inky blackness that followed.


A moment, or an hour later, color returned to the world. With some difficulty Max rolled onto his knees, and was rewarded with a sight beyond belief. Tara and Melinda lay together in a heap. Both girls were impossibly huge. Max estimated that Melinda was barely less than eight feet tall, and Tara, in defiance of logic, was much larger even than that – nearly nine feet high, and covered in a thick, sexy sheen of muscle. It looked as if the formerly diminutive girl was enjoying her new-found position of dominance. Tara had her best friend pinned to the floor with her long, powerful legs, leaving her hands free to explore every minute detail of Melinda’s body while the helpless girl writhed beneath her. The bigger girl bent slowly, sensuously, and the two girls locked mouths in a deep soul kiss. Soft, kitten-like mews and squeaks of pleasure came each of them, as Tara continued to have her way with her tiny giantess.


Discontinuity nudged at the fringes of Max's awareness. If Melinda had spoken true, and measured the same dose for each of them, then how could Tara possibly be so much larger – especially when Melinda had started with an advantage of at least seven inches in height? He considered this for less than the length of one heartbeat. There had been a time, perhaps only a week earlier, when he might have stood, barely watching the spectacle before him, all else forgotten in the attempt to solve this new mystery. To his surprise, he found that he didn't care. Max smiled to himself, and crawled over to join his gargantuan friends. Once more the girls accepted him, welcoming him into the fold with open arms.


Much later the three lay together on the couch, talking without really saying anything, in the way friends will. Both girls had returned to their relatively normal sizes. Tara now measured six-foot-two, with a body to shame any but the most sculpted of female athletes. Melinda was so attractive that it made his knees rubbery just to glance at her, her beauty further emphasized by her impressive six feet, four inch stature. It had been the first time that any of them had been conscious to see the drug’s effects wear off. Watching the girls shrink had been intriguing, even strangely erotic, but Max decided that he definitely preferred to see the process happen in the other direction.


They talked for hours, but none of them mentioned what had just happened between them. For the many years that their friendship endured, it would only be on a rare occasion that any of them said anything about it – and then only in hushed and cryptic tones.


When Max finally said good-bye, it was with a heavy heart. He was leaving behind him two beautiful women, women who had been with him through thick and thin, women he knew would go to any lengths for him. But that night, even in the deepest throes of passion, he had been thinking of someone else.