- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

NSFW

There was a package waiting on Lily's front porch, with Max's name scrawled on it in neat handwriting. He grabbed it as she unlocked the front door, and took it to the kitchen table.

 

“Expecting something?” Lily asked, throwing her tarp-sized coat on the floor and fetching herself a beer from the kitchen.

 

“Yes actually. It's something I asked Melinda to send me. It should make our nights a little less...stressful.”

 

“Melinda,” Lily said, scratching her chin. “She's the cop, right? The one that the drug makes more attractive?”

 

Max popped the side of the box open with his thumbs, and reached inside. “That's the one.”

 

“Is she taller than me?” Lily asked sharply.

 

“Shorter,” he said, not looking up. “Six foot four, the last time I checked. So you've got two whole inches on her.”

 

“Too close for comfort,” she muttered. The girl plopped down into the chair across from him. She twisted the cap from her bottle, and took a long pull. “So what'd she send you?”

 

“This.” Max withdrew a small Ziplock bag, with a number of tiny, faintly pinkish slips of paper inside. “New technology, courtesy of Melinda's friends at Border Patrol. It's a kind of litmus paper used to indicate the presence of various isomers of LSD. It'll turn blue when exposed to the drug, or red in most other liquids. This way we'll be able to tell what it is we just made, without you having to be our Guinea Pig.”

 

Lily nodded. “Good. Dropping acid is fun once in awhile, but I wasn't looking forward to three straight nights of tripping balls until five in the morning.”

 

“You think YOU'VE had it rough? Try babysitting a six-foot-six, three hundred pound lady who is convinced, utterly convinced, that the apartment is full of invisible ghost-bats that are trying to lay eggs in her navel.”

 

She winked at him. “Ah, but if the ghost-bats are invisible, it's difficult for you to prove that they weren't really there, isn't it?”

 

“Bats don't lay eggs,” he explained, patiently.

 

She held up one finger, giving him a scholarly smirk. “Ahh, but what about GHOST bats?”

 

Max realized she wasn't going to give him the last word, and wisely let the point lie. He fished one piece of litmus paper from the plastic bag, and set it on the table. From his left jacket pocket he withdrew their most recent attempt at reproducing the growth serum, along with a fresh syringe. “Cross your fingers,” he said, and let several large drops fall onto the paper.

 

There was a breathless moment of silence. And then, slowly, the piece of litmus paper turned a deep, navy blue. “Looks like we're getting pretty good at synthesizing acid,” Max said, leaning back in his chair and letting out a long, exasperated sigh. “What do you want to do with it?”

 

Lily shrugged. “Same thing we did with the rest, I suppose.” She picked up the vial of LSD, walked over to the sink, and dumped it down the drain. “I just feel like there's something we're missing here. Chromium Oxide. Palladium. Tetrahydrofuran. I just KNOW one of those does something special, but I can't remember WHAT. It was minor...maybe something Doctor Franklyn said in passing....”

 

Max rolled his eyes. “Whatever Hermione. Why don't we cut through four-hundred pages of bullshit and just ask Professor Dumbledore?”

 

She laughed. “Don't get snarky. We'll try again tomorrow night. We're bound to figure it out eventually.”

 

He nodded. “I know. It's just...the clock is ticking for me. I'm three hundred thousand dollars in the hole, and it's only a matter of time before I start getting threatening phone calls, and burly men knocking on my door.”

 

“Don't you worry about that, kiddo. You've got Big Bad Lily here to protect you.” His girlfriend stood to her full, impressive height, and flexed her muscles. Max couldn't help but think that, compared to Tara and Melinda, her arms looked a little underwhelming. Still, taking her size into account, she was probably at least as strong as he was, and regardless, her offer of support cheered him up a little.

 

And gazing up at her massive, womanly frame gave him another idea.

 

“Well, now that I don't have to spend the evening watching you roil around on the carpet, how do you feel about a more, ah, pleasant form of entertainment?”

 

She raised one eyebrow curiously. “Oh? What have you got in mind?”

 

Max reached into his OTHER jacket pocket, and had barely managed to remove the vial of serum before Lily was at his side, doing what he affectionately referred to as her 'happy dance.' “How much? Howmuchhowmuchhowmuch?”

 

“Just one,” he told her, beginning to take his measurements.

 

She folded her arms across her chest petulantly, hanging her head, looking for all the world like a spoiled little girl who has just been told that she will have to settle for two ponies, instead of three.

 

“Lily, you know I shouldn't even be giving you THIS much. People are starting to get suspicious. That thing with Elissa...that was too close. You want to get bigger, and I'm perfectly okay with it. More than okay. But it's too late in the game for us to be stupid about it.” He gave his enormous girlfriend a placating smile, and offered her a wad of blotter paper. “One dose. Okay?”

 

She shrugged, and plucked the drug from his hand, pinching it between two thick fingers. “Okay. For now. But I just want you to know that, once we get this stuff figured out, I'm not going to be content to take it slow anymore. I want to...I'm going to be HUGE. Bigger than any woman on the planet has ever been.” Lily paused to glance at him, seeming to gauge his reaction to her words. “Do you...have a problem with that?”

 

Max shook his head. “Not even a little bit.” He stood up, lifting himself on his tip-toes, and kissed her soundly. She responded with a happy little sigh of contentment, and wrapped her broad arms around him. A moment later he stepped back. Max watched with baited breath as she tilted her head back, and dropped the dose of serum into her mouth.

 

Lily's eyes fluttered briefly, then she fixed him with a calm, self-assured stare. “So. I'll let you decide: clothes on, or clothes off?”

 

Max studied her outfit, feeling the pulse of anticipation beginning to pound in his throat. The girl wore a simple white button-up work shirt, the top two buttons open to reveal her stupendous cleavage, as well as the faint black outline of her new bra. Her jeans were sinched up tight with a belt, simultaneously much too large and far too short. Lily's true measurements were something like thirty-two wide, forty-two tall, but after a full day of searching they had been unable to find anything close to this size – especially not with a cut to accommodate her feminine curves. They had made do with a pair from a men's big and tall shop.

 

He licked his lips thoughtfully. “Lose the shoes, the pants and the bra. Keep the shirt and undies.”

 

Lily beamed at him. “I LOVE a man who knows what he wants.” She began to undress, slowly, sensuously, her eyes never leaving his. Her jeans slid down her beautifully sculpted legs, pooling like ribbon candy at her feet. “I think I'm going to need some help getting out of this bra,” she told him, pointing, and then her face contorted in a moment of pain. “I think you'd better hurry.”

 

Max took two running steps to stand before his girlfriend, all six and a half feet of her, full of the knowledge that before long even this immense height would seem tiny by comparison. He wrapped his arms around her body the best he could, reaching up under her shirt. Max located the clasp of her bra as if by instinct, but then he froze. The inviting peaks of Lily's bosom were beginning to visibly swell, her soft pillows rippling outward as the first wave of growth washed over her. Her breasts were slowly becoming larger, heavier, two enormous, ever-ripening plums, begging to be plucked and devoured. And he was aware that those plums, several inches beneath the level of his chin at first, were rising. Her sweet-smelling bust climbed higher, and higher, until soon he felt the soft flesh brush lightly against his throat.

 

Watching his reaction, Lily giggled, and planted her wet lips on his forehead. “Come on little guy, you've still got a job to do.” She rotated her shoulder blades, causing her expanding bosom to heave violently. “Or would you rather I do it for you, and just rip the damn thing to shreds?”

 

Quick as a flash, he undid Lily's bra, and with some effort managed to tug it out from beneath her tightening cotton shirt. “Mmm, much better,” she sighed, her hands almost absently stroking the exposed tops of her breasts, working up and down the long line of her cleavage. “You know, you removed my bra pretty fast, once you got down to business. Almost as if you've had some...practice?” She raised her eyebrows expectantly.

 

“I bought myself a training bra when I was fourteen,” Max replied, his voice distant. “I used to practice unhooking it. Until I could do it with my eyes closed.” All of his attention was now focused on the workings of Lily's fingertips. She pinched. She rolled. She kneaded. But best of all were the moments when she would open her hands, and he could watch her firm flesh spring back to its natural position, bouncing with a healthy, youthful suppleness.

 

Lily smiled at him, the smile of the wise headmistress who has just caught her prized pupil doing something very, very naughty. “So much effort, just to prepare for the day when you got to undress a real, live woman?” she asked, gaining another inch as she spoke.

 

Max nodded, still not removing his eyes from the glacial expansion of her bustline.

 

“I see.” Lily took a half step forward, and with light pressure on the back of his head she lowered his face into the hot flesh of her bosom. “So tell me, Mr. Harwell. Now that you have a real...live...woman....” With each word her breasts swelled larger, and with them, Max knew, the rest of her body. “What exactly do you plan to do with her?”

 

He looked up into her eyes, the two shining green emeralds nearly a foot above his head, and still stretching further and further with each passing second. Without thought, he took hold of her shoulders, and hoisted himself into her arms. She accepted his weight easily. Two large hands came down beneath his ass, supporting him, and he wrapped his legs around her waist for purchase.

 

There was a brief twinge of deja vu, and Max was a moment identifying its source. He and Lily had once stood, on this exact spot, in this exact position. On the first night.

 

They kissed. It was far from the first time that he had experienced a growing tongue slipping inside his mouth, felt his body being lifted as though riding in the world's slowest elevator. And yet, in his long and storied history, Max felt this moment was the best of all. With Tara and Melinda, the unspoken purpose had been nothing more or less than experimentation. With Lily, it had gone from terror, to the joys of first discovery. But in this moment, in this joining, he found in her a wonderful affirmation. An eternal, ringing answer to a question that he never would have thought to ask.

 

Breaking the kiss at last, Lily held him against her, regarding him solemnly. Her lips trembled, and he saw unshed tears glistening in her eyes. “Max, I....” she began, but then her voice faltered. Lily stared at him helplessly, a look of something that was almost shame coming over her beautiful, gigantic face.

 

“It's okay,” he told her simply. “I know. And I do, too. Love you, I mean.”

 

The words were like a magic spell. Lily's face broke out in the largest, most rapturous grin that Max could ever hope to see. She kissed him again and again, her fingers groping, touching him everywhere, as though trying to make sure once and for all that he was really there in her arms, that he wouldn't vanish at the stroke of midnight.

 

The overswell of emotion was like dry tinder to the flames of her growth. The girl expanded rapidly, practically exploded in size, growing a full six inches in the space of as many heartbeats. The buttons burst from her shirt like the popping of many tiny firecrackers, her arms and shoulders ripping through the flimsy fabric. The waistband on her panties snapped, and the garment drifted unnoticed to the floor, like some giant leaf of cotton. And through it all she still kissed him, with lips that increasingly encompassed his face, until at long last her transformation slowed, sputtered, and was complete.

 

Lily set him down, and Max looked up at his titaness with wide-eyed wonder. The girl was eight feet tall if she was an inch, and more beautiful than he could have imagined possible. From the size of the dose she had taken, Max had expected her to end up no taller than seven feet, perhaps seven foot two at the absolute most. Somehow, some way, she had grown nearly a foot taller than that. The top of his head was just beneath the massive, basketball-sized swells of her breasts, and it was only with some difficulty that he could look past those gigantic tear-drop globes to see her staring down at him.

 

Lily turned, a marble statue come to life, and ran her fingers through her silky black hair. “This is your lucky night,” she began, her voice deep, resonant. “Tonight, you can think of me as your genie. I won't call you 'Master,' but all the same, your wish is my command.” She bent, her sinewy body art in motion, until her face was only inches from his. “Tell me, my lovely little man...what is thy desire?”

 

His smile split his face from ear to ear. “It depends,” he answered. “Can you be gentle?”

 

Lily raised herself back to her full height, utterly dwarfing him. “No promises,” she said, pursing her lips impishly.

 

Max considered this for a moment, then took her enormous hand in his, and without another word led her into the living room. The ceiling dropped low here, and she was forced to stoop in order to follow. Making a place for himself on the floor, Max lay down on his back. He stared up at his gargantuan lover, the girl seemingly miles above him.

 

“Do you remember that first night in the lab? The reason why you decided to take the growth serum in the first place? Before we knew what it actually was?”

 

“Yes,” she said, her voice heavy with emotion. As she looked down at him far below, a lock of dark hair tumbled over her face. She didn't bother to brush it away. “I wanted you to trust me. Because, even before I had any reason, I already trusted you. And you bring it up now, because....” Here she paused, studying his prone form, the unspoken invitation that the position offered. “Because even if I won't be gentle, despite how easily I could hurt you...you trust me too?”

 

He nodded, beckoning her closer. “Got it in one.”

 

Lily knelt before him, one thick, trunk-like thigh crashing against the floor on either side of his chest. She caressed his cheek tenderly with one colossal hand. “Are you ready?” she asked him, her words dripping sensuality.

 

Without waiting for a reply, his giantess girlfriend began to slide down the length of his body. Her hips drifted lowered, until at last he felt the sweltering touch of Lily's womanhood against his swollen cock. At first the girl confined her movements to tiny, almost involuntary thrusts, letting her lips caress him, like the first strokes of a paint brush before the masterpiece has truly begun. He could feel her nectar dripping onto him, a bath of hot molasses, until he felt that the anticipation would drive him mad.

 

The eight foot girl watched his reaction with an expression of suppressed glee, fully and wickedly aware of the torment she was inflicting upon him. “All you have to do is ask,” she whispered, pressing herself firmly against him once, just once, before resuming her agonizing cock-tease.

 

“Please, oh God Lily please....” he whimpered.

 

“Please what?” she demanded, cupping her breasts seductively and grinning down at him from above.

 

“Make love to me.”

 

The words were scarcely out of his mouth before her hips were rising into the air, the dark folds of her pussy descending to engulf the tip of his aching manhood. For a split second Max understood how difficult it had been for her to build the anticipation this way, how she had wanted him inside her at least as badly as he had wanted to be there. But then the ability to think was blissfully torn away by the tsunami of pleasure that Lily poured upon him.

She thrust against him, trying to move slowly at first, but then unable to keep herself from accelerating. Soon her gargantuan body was literally slamming against him. There was pain, but not much of it, and even this was merely a faint counterpoint in the duet of ecstasy which they played together. Lily's voice transitioned from moan, to scream, to an ear-shattering shriek of gratification. The succulent orbs of her breasts bounced and swayed with her every movement, her enormous body twitched and shuddered each time he slide inside her.

 

Lily's voice rose in pitch. There was a rapid contraction of her inner muscles. And then he felt her cum. A torrent of her sweet juices spilled out to coat his stomach, his thighs, trickling down to his balls. Max raised his hips the best he could, ignoring the danger her massive, out-of-control body posed, and pressed himself hard against her g-spot. Another orgasm shot through her like a bolt of lightning. Howling at the top of her voice she fell forward, her fists crashing down on either side of his head, missing him by the slimmest of margins. Undaunted, he spread his arms wide, grabbing her titanic waist for purchase, and within seconds he felt yet another wave of fluids drenching his body.

 

“Holy shit! Holy shit! Max don't stop, please don't stop! So...oh my GOD!” She was grinding against him, the last vestiges of her self-restraint gone. Max felt himself being dragged back and forth against the rough carpet, the irresistible force of her ecstasy throwing him around as if he was nothing more than a rag doll. By now he had lost count of the number of times she had came, suspected in fact that she might be in the midst of one long, overpowering orgasm. And try as he might to prevent it, he felt his own end rapidly approaching.

 

Max came, screaming her name as he spurted inside her again and again. When he reflected back on it later, he would decide that the orgasm had been slightly thin, maybe even a bit disappointing. Yet this in no way diminished how wonderful, how utterly life-altering the experience had been. Hour later, when he lay in bed, snuggling against the love of his life, Max would decide that, as much as we strive to reach the ending of a thing, the climax can never be as important as the journey.

 

With some difficulty, Lily lifted herself away from his spent body, his manhood slipping out of her and landing against his stomach with a dull thud. They were both dripping with sweat, among other things, and both wore the same expression of exaltation hidden behind a thin veil of exhaustion. Bending, the girl hoisted him into her lap, and she cradled him as they savored the afterglow, together.

 

“Are you sure you're okay with this?” he asked, peering up at her, his voice hoarse.

 

The eight foot girl frowned, her expression slightly perplexed. “What do you mean? What wouldn't I be okay about?”

Max cleared his throat. “You told me once that you believe business and pleasure shouldn't be mixed. But we've been trying for the serum and....” He gestured at their naked bodies. “This. Honestly, I've been waiting for the other shoe to fall. I thought you might want to hold back on one or the other, and if we had to make a choice....”

 

“Ah, but there's a distinction. We aren't in business, not yet anyway. And besides...this? This is more than pleasure.” She kissed him, and Max got the feeling that it was going to be quite a long one. But then suddenly, she paused. “One more thing. Because I get the feeling that neither of us is going to do any talking, not for a long time. And...I just want you to know that...well, you didn't guess wrong. But I still need to say it.”

 

She smiled at him, and there was something different on her face, as though there had been an invisible wall, a defensive perimeter that had at last given up and crumbled into the sea. “I love you, Max Harwell.”

 

“I love you too, Lily Phillips,” he said. And she was right – the kiss that followed left them both unable to speak for a long, long time.

 

The other heard none of these words. Lily's house was old but well-insulated, and so only the loudest sounds of ecstasy had escaped to her ears that night. The open venetian blinds, however, did very little to prevent the girl from seeing the events that had transpired. Smiling to herself, she silently backed away, and slipped away into the shadows. The gears were already turning within Elissa's head, and as many unfortunate people had already learned, they were powerful gears indeed.

 

 

End Book One