- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


At the security station, the guard seemed to be thoroughly engrossed by his Facebook page. Max went by unobserved. He left the building, walking with forced casualness, and went out to his car. After parking the vehicle just outside the loading dock, he popped the trunk. Inside he found his winter survival kit, and pulled out a large emergency blanket. He quickly covered himself with it, making sure that he could see through the holes in the fabric.


Max yanked open the door to the Chemistry Building, and charged past the first camera. The guard was in the little kitchen adjacent to his station, and it smelled like he was microwaving some popcorn. This is what minimum wage buys you, he thought, hurrying by.


He arrived at the bathroom, and removed his “Out of Order” sign. “Lily, where are you? We’ve got to GO.”


He had been prepared for her to be a bit larger, but when the girl stepped around the corner, Max couldn’t believe his eyes. It looked as if his absence had somehow caused her growth to accelerate. Forget touching the ceiling - if Lily stood on her tip-toes, she could probably head-butt it. She was almost a foot taller than him now. Every inch of her polished chestnut skin was completely exposed to him, and her clothing lay in tatters on the floor.


He felt his heart skip a beat as the seven-foot goddess began to walk toward him. The walk was slow, swaying, calculated to speak to the deepest part of the male psyche. She looked as though her body had been sculpted from a single, gigantic block of marble. But the thing that worried him the most was the unmistakable come-hither stare that Lily was focusing on him.


“Now. I believe I asked you a question.” She ran her fingers through her hair, and frowned at him. “Do you think I’m attractive?”


Max cleared this throat nervously. “I’ll answer any question you want. Later. Right now we’re getting out of here.”


She took another step toward him. “I don’t think you’re the one calling the shots here. But if you don’t want to answer THAT question, I’ve got another one for you.” Another step. Now she was only a few inches from him, forcing him to crane his neck up to meet her gaze. “Believe it or not, I think the thing I want more than anything else in this world at this moment is to kiss you.” Lily reached down to caress his cheek, lightly tracing her long fingers across his lips. “The question...if I did that...would you like it?”


She was so close he could smell her, almost taste her. It was an odor that spoke to him in the loudest possible terms - the distinctive smell of female arousal. Lily’s size seemed to amplify the scent; it was all around him, overpowering him. How easy it would be to give in....


“I’m not hearing a ‘no,’” she growled. “Maybe you’re holding out for more than just a kiss? But a kiss is a good enough place to start.” Her lips parted softly, and she bent toward him.


“Lily, stop!” To his surprise she actually did, more from shock, he reasoned, than any real need to obey him. “We’ve got a small window of time to get out of here, and that window is closing. Now...cut the crap and cover yourself with this.” He threw her the blanket, and moved to open the door.


A large, powerful arm slammed it shut again. Lily was glaring down at him, frighteningly huge, death in her eyes. “And if I decided to just take what I want?” she asked, grabbing him by the shirt. “Do you really think you could stop me?”


He said the first thing that came to mind, and knew immediately that it had been the only possible right answer. “I trust you.”


Lily’s eyes narrowed, and she seemed to think for a long time. At last she released him, though she continued to give him the evil eye. “This isn’t over.”


“If you say so. And by the way, I think you’ve finished growing. You’re pretty much the same height as you were when I came in here.”


Lily sighed. “More’s the pity. Or, in this case, less.”


Max laughed in spite of himself. “Look Stretch, just put on the blanket and follow me.”


They crept down the hallway toward the guard station. “What is this thing for, anyway?” she asked, tugging at the thick woolen blanket. “It smells funny, and it isn’t even long enough to cover my legs.”


“It’s not the blanket’s fault you decided to grow, Lily. If you were your old size it would be MORE than big enough.”


“If I was my old size I wouldn’t be wearing it.”


“True.” He motioned her to stop. “That’s what it’s for,” he said, pointing at one of the cameras. “Anyone watching those tapes will know that SOMEONE walked by, someone big, but they won’t know who.”


“Um, won’t they know that someone big walked by...being led by YOU?”


Max froze. He had been under the blanket on the way in, but hadn’t even considered what he would do on the return trip. What a stupid mistake!


From behind him, Lily started to snicker. He whirled to confront her, but the words died in his throat. She had lifted the blanket so she could see him, in the process revealing her gigantic, naked body. Her breasts were right at eye level, each curved with a perfect teardrop shape and swollen to the size of his head. “What’s so damn funny?” he finally managed, trying to ignore the sudden rush of blood to his nether regions.


“There’s an obvious solution to our problem, little man,” she said, tussling his hair.


Max clenched his hands into fists, struggling to maintain control. It was vitally important that his amazon lab partner not discover that he was actually enjoying this treatment. “And that is?”


“Remember, you trust me,” she told him. Suddenly the girl grabbed him by the shoulders. She spun him one-hundred eighty degrees and pulled him into a tight embrace, his head resting between her breasts. Lily dropped the blanket again, and he immediately felt his knees weaken as her smell wafted over him. Her skin was hot against his neck, and he could clearly feel her rapid pulse through the velvety softness of her bosom.


They walked in tandem past the camera. The guard station was still deserted, and soon they were at the loading dock. Lily threw off the blanket, and the two of them dashed through the snow. She dove into the backseat of his car, and Max steered out of the parking lot.


“Now,” she breathed, the edges of her lips against his ear. “Where were we?”


“Tell me how to get to your place,” he demanded. “And stay down back there, dammit – do you want someone to see you?”


“Oh, are you EVER going to get it,” she promised, but did as he said.


Lily’s house turned out to be a rather nice old-style brick home in one of the better neighborhoods in town. Max pulled into her driveway, and killed the ignition. “Keys?” he asked.


“Still with my pants, in the bathroom trash. But there’s a spare under the orange rock in the front garden,” she added, struggling to get out of the car. Max gave her a hand, and then unlocked the front door. As soon as he had it open he felt a large hand on his back, and she was shoving him inside.


Lily looked down at him, a manic hunger in her eyes. “No more talk. You’re mine, Shrimp. Willingly would be best, but not would be fun too.”


The giant girl was advancing on him, reaching down for him, lifting his chin skyward with one long finger. Her lips were descending, rosy red, ready to devour him.


Could this really be Lily? The same snotty, diminutive little wench that had followed him around like a bad rash ever since freshman year? She had never shown the slightest bit of interest in him sexually, but now it seemed she could think of nothing else. Despite his qualms about her personality, this might even have been welcome. Hell, who was he kidding - it was a dream come true. But there was no denying that somehow this all felt...wrong.


“Why?” he whispered.


Lily paused, her face less than he inch from his. “Why what?” she snarled.


Max had not intended to speak the word aloud, but he saw his opening and made for it. “Five years we’ve known each other. I always thought you hated me. So...why are you doing this now?”


Lily straightened up to her full, gargantuan height. “I never hated you,” she said, and Max heard unmistakable sincerity in her voice.


“Then why do you make fun of me constantly? Try to get under my skin, say those nasty things?”


“That’s...I was just....,” she stuttered, taking a long moment to regain her composure. “I don’t understand why you’re fighting this so hard. Do you seriously find me that repellant?”


Max took a deep breath. “I...no. I don’t. You’re easily the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen in my life. And the height is...kind of a turn-on, to be honest. It’s just that I question the reasons why you’re acting this way. You take a drug that’s SUPPOSED to be a powerful hallucinogen, and suddenly you’re crazy about me. Is it the drug talking, or is it you? I just...I don’t want to take advantage of you.”


“YOU...don’t want to take advantage...of ME?” The giant girl shook her head, and when she looked at him again it was with teeth bared. “Forget it. The gazelle doesn’t get to ask the lion why it’s about to get eaten.” Lily grabbed him by the seat of the pants, and lifted him into the air.


“Lily, wait! I don’t think....”


“Shut up,” she whispered, and then her lips were on him.


For all its frightening buildup, the kiss was surprisingly gentle, almost loving. Her touch was delicate despite her size, her enormous lips silky and warm. Her hands massaged his back, stroked his hair. A huge tongue slipped into his mouth, slowly, tentatively, almost as if its owner was afraid of what the consequences might be.


This was easily the strangest, and possibly the best kiss of Max Harwell’s life, and he knew that he had to find a way to end it. He twisted in her embrace, freeing his arms, and lifted both of them above the enormous girl’s head. Her center of gravity suddenly changed, Lily stumbled backward. Swinging his feet wildly, Max found the wall with his toes, and pushed with all his might.


That was enough. Lily sprawled onto the floor, landing with Max on top, knocking the wind from her. He scrambled to his feet, grabbed his car keys, and flung the front door open. He turned back to see how much of a head start he would have for the mad dash to his car, only to see Lily still lying on the floor gasping for breath, looking up at him with a mix of rage and sorrow. He immediately felt a pang of remorse.


“I’ll call you,” he promised, and softly shut the door behind him.


The taste of her lips was still in his mouth as he drove home, and even after he had a chance to wash it away he was a long time forgetting it.