- Text Size +

Although Skye loved dominating the Lilliputians, Jessie had awakened an urge in her to be with a Brobdignagan that could cup her breasts in her own hands.  Lilliputians, although plentiful, especially if you knew where to look, would never be able to lift a strand of hair of Skye’s much less fondle her tits and Neil was just the latest Lilliputian to show her that.

 

A few days later Skye reached out to Jessie and suggested they go to this dealer for Lilliputians that she had heard about.  She warned Jessie that it was illegal to traffic in Humans or Lilliputians, but she needed more supplies after their session.  Jessie readily agreed and they met up at the dealer’s shop.  It looked like the shop that Jessie had purchased Stacy’s “mansions” from and it clearly functioned as legitimate store for Brobdignagans to make their smaller counterparts comfortable.

 

The proprietor, Lilly, saw Jessie and Skye come into the shop.  She was in her mid 40s and was petite with long blonde hair who was about 4’10”.  Lilly’s breasts were not large, but like any Brobdignagan, her tiny breasts were like mountains to Lilliputians.  Lilly although tiny, was very pretty, although when compared to Skye and Jessie, their age and height, put her to shame.  Her family had owned the shop for generations, and was always a woman.  She envied Jessie and Skye with their gorgeous bodies and long legs.  She knew she would stand beneath the brunette’s ample breasts if she was standing next to her.

 

Lilly remembered the day she found out her family’s secret of trafficking Humans and Lilliputians.  She was 18 years old and had graduated high school a few days prior.  She was home alone and saw a vial that her mother had left out.  The vial was clear and she could tell there was something inside of it, but could not determine what it was.  She found a magnifying glass and looked inside and saw thousands of Lilliputians.  Like all Brobdignagans, Lilly had handled Humans and Lilliputians in school, but always under a strict edict not to harm the little guests.

 

Growing up tiny, as Lilly had, she always felt weak until the day she handled the Lilliputians in school.  Unfortunately, other than a few times in class, she did not have access to Lilliputians until today.  Lilly wondered where her mother got them from.  She quickly retreated to her room and compared the vial to her body.  She stuck the vial in her pussy and quickly came as she thought about the thousands of Lilliputians inside her.  She knew they would not be able to survive without the vial.

 

She heard a knock on her door and before she could hide the vial, her mother came in.  She saw the vial in Lilly’s hand and said that it is much better with them outside of the vial.  Her mother explained that generations of her family trafficked Humans and Lilliputians as there was a sizable black market that got off on the size difference.  Her mother told Lilly that she was partial to Lilliputians as she felt like a goddess when handling them.  Lilly’s mom told her that she would be welcome to take over the business when she felt that she was ready, but in the mean time, Lilly should feel free to play with the Humans and Lilliputians without regard of their lives and that all she needed to do was ask for more and her mother would provide it.  Before leaving, Lilly’s mother handed her a few more vials.  Her mother left the room and closed the door, knowing that Lilly was going to be more intimate with her playmates while fondly remembering her first time dominating the dust motes.

 

Lilly cupped her right breast thinking of all the guys that looked at her and her tiny breasts.  In her other hand she had thousands of guys that her tiny breasts were beyond imagination.  She knew that without a doubt she was their world now and there was nothing the Lilliputians could do about it.  She quickly opened the vial and dumped some it onto her right breast.  They barely, all combined, made a dark spot, more like a tiny freckle, on her mountains.  She was always jealous of her more well endowed classmates and now she was beyond well endowed.

 

She laid back on her bed and closed her eyes and felt the Lilliputians run around on her mountain.  She could not feel one Lilliputian, but she could feel thousands of them.  It took them a good 15 minutes for the freckle to move on her breast.  She had been taught in school how big she and the other Brobdignagans were compared to them, but she had never realized how much she dominated them in a sexual way until now.  She slowly caressed her left breast with her hand and took her long blonde hair and placed it on the freckle.  She knew that just the weight on one blonde strand was too much for their puny bodies, much less a lot of strands.

 

She took another vial and dumped the contents into her pussy.  She held it open with a couple of fingers; fingers when compared to the Lilliputians were more powerful than anything they had.  She could not feel them, but could feel herself becoming wet.  She wondered if any of them were still alive.  She knew that thousands of Lilliputians were drowning her in pussy.  She pushed her fingers deeper and ground the remaining ones to paste.

 

Until Lilly took over the shop, her mother continually provided her with all the Lilliputians she could want.  Her mother also gave her cities to play with.  The first city was setup on a coaster on her nightstand.  The coaster was to prevent the Lilliputians from escaping as the drop was at least a thousand feet down to the nightstand.  That was the first time she really felt like a goddess. 

 

She setup some magnifying glasses to always be able to look inside her city.  She was able to view the Lilliputians with the magnifying glasses.  They looked like normal people and she wondered what they must be thinking looking up at her gigantic blue eye dominating the sky.  Her eye focused on a pretty brunette.  It was hard for Lilly to tell but she determined the woman was a tall Lilliputian.  This was the type of girl, who if she had been a Brobdignagan, she would have been jealous of.

 

Amber, the tall Lilliputian, was walking home when the sky darkened and then became bright.  She looked up into the sky and saw the flowing blonde locks of the goddess and then the sharp blue eye staring at her.  She hated the feeling of being so insignificant where any thing the blonde did caused massive destruction.  If she chose, she could lick the entire city and, buildings and all, like nothing was ever built.

 

She saw her reach her index finger down into the city and, with ease, and crush the 50 story building in the distance.  She was so strong that there was no rubble, but instead the building was pressed into the cement and when her finger was removed, it was like a paver paved the building into a flat surface.  The power of her finger was more than anything her city had.  

 

Amber, who was 6’10”, had always enjoyed being tall and dominating the room.  She had played volleyball in college before being captured   Due to her height; she had always dated shorter guys.  Most guys that she dated were in fact shorter than six feet tall and tended to top out at her bust line.  She began running using her long legs to carry her past all the other people running in fear.  If Amber had actually thought about it, she would have realized it was a futile effort as Lilly could move faster and was infinitely stronger than the city that whatever Lily decided to do Amber would have no chance of stopping.

 

Amber literally ducked into doorway to a building intending to hide when she heard the omnificent voice commanding the Lilliputians to deliver her to the goddess.  Although she could handle herself in a physical altercation, she did not stand a chance when most of the lobby ushered her outside.  Amber looked up and could see the blue eye staring at her.  All of a sudden Amber heard what sounded like a freight train coming towards her and felt herself rising fast.

 

Lilly dug her finger underneath the city to be able to capture Amber and raised her finger to her eye.  She saw among the debris, that the brunette she was after was on her finger along with a few other Lilliputians that happened to be all women.  She placed the ten women on a microscope so she could examine them more thoroughly.  She commanded that they strip, which the women all complied.  Lilly saw that she was right in her assessment that the brunette was tall.  In fact she seemed to really tower over the other women that she had captured with none of the women reaching her tits.

 

Lilly realized that she was jealous of Amber, but then another thought occurred to her that made her feel better.  Lilly’s right nipple was gargantuan when compared to the Lilliputians and she moved the women onto a white piece of paper and lowered her right nipple.

 

As usual Amber towered over her fellow Lilliputians and none of the women reached her exposed breasts.  She realized that they had been placed on a microscope and were being examined.  A few minutes later they were placed on a white piece of paper.  All she could see was the Brobdignagan’s right tit as the nipple descended from the heavens.  Like before, she ran again, but what was the use when the tit was thousands of feet across.

 

After Lilly dispatched the women, she licked the city clean.  With her mother being able to supply her Lilliputians when she wanted, what use did she have for nurturing the city and ensuring its survival?  It was more fun to dominate for her own sexual desires, Lilly thought.

 

Chapter End Notes:

11/13/13 - Added this chapter.