- Text Size +

Skye was her favorite and had a well deserved name.  Her long wavy red hair cascaded down her shoulders, similar to Jessie’s style of hair.  Skye’s breasts were average size; certainly, more women (including Jessie) had larger breasts, but they were large enough and fit her body perfectly.  Skye had long legs and was 5’10” when compared to other Brobdignagans.  Either way, to someone like Stacy, Skye’s breasts were their own mountain range.  She would be placed on Skye’s breasts and spend hours exploring, secretly wishing it was her that was Skye.  They brought her down to her pussy where she would spend more hours hiking through the forest of Skye’s reddish bush to the opening of her pussy.  She had the helpers rub her on Skye’s labia as her fingers descended from above to open her pussy, as only she the power to.

 

Due to her almost unlimited amount of funds, Stacy would pay to have a Lilliputian city built in the stripper room, which was not that difficult due to the Lilliputian technology.  She would then run into the city as Skye would slowly descend from the sky.  Skye would then slowly drag her finger on the outside of the city and create a mote that Stacy could not cross.  Skye always knew where Stacy was and was careful not to accidently squash her.  It also helped in all their one-on-one sessions, they both a communication system setup to talk to one another in case they were unsure each other knew where the other was located. 

 

Although the routine would vary, it was generally the same.  Skye would always straddle the city in the beginning.  Stacy could look up miles of legs to her tiny bikini bottoms.  It was hard for Stacy to see the mountains above as Skye was directly above her.  She gave Stacy a strip tease and slowly removed her bikini.  She then tossed the tons and tons of bikini material near the edge of the city, destroying it.

 

Skye would then back up and lay down on her back near the edge of the city so Stacy could see the mountains.  Skye’s silky red hair would sometimes crush a nearby building.  Skye would then turn over and hover above the city with her mountains of tit flesh in the air close to the tops of the buildings.  Skye would then get herself a little more horny and watch her nipples, which were each large enough to cover multiple buildings, grow and firm up while descending from the heavens to crush the buildings below.  Stacy always loved this scene of the red head goddess coming down from the sky to squash buildings with one of her most sensitive body parts as it truly showed that Skye’s most intimate moments were life altering events to her.  Unbeknownst to Stacy, Skye always loved the feeling of absolute power and being able to do as she pleased to a city.  

 

After crushing parts of the city with her tons of tit flesh, Skye would back up and purse her lips and begin to blow.  She could barely make out miniature cars and buses being blown into buildings and even buildings being blown off their foundations.  When Skye did this, she always made sure that her head was directly above Stacy so that she would not be blown away into oblivion.  She also had to tie her hair up to ensure that Stacy was not crushed.  To Skye, she barely could make out any sounds of metal being crushed, but to Stacy, it sounded like a hurricane/freight train all in one.

 

At this point, the helpers picked up Stacy and placed her in Skye’s hand.  Skye then lowered her hand to her pussy level to allow Stacy to watch Skye grind on the city.  It always amazed Stacy that basically the first impact of pubic hairs would cause the buildings to begin to buckle, but before it could fall, the buildings felt the full force of Skye’s pussy as it was crushed beyond identification.  The final part of the session occurred when the helpers would then take Stacy back from Skye’s hand and place her in the destroyed city with Skye looking on from above.  In fact, her whole face was Stacy’s sky.  Stacy would walk along what used to be a boulevard.  Sometimes, the helpers would need to come back to the city to physically pick up Stacy to carry her over a large slab of concrete.  Other times, Stacy would run into Skye’s cum and become stuck and need assistance to get out of the sticky goo.  Although each session was the same on the whole, but different in the details, the very final part was always the same. 

 

Skye’s helpers would carry Stacy back up to Skye’s breasts.  She would then lie down on her nipple and begin to finger herself with Skye looking on from above.  This was not her first orgasm of the session as most of the time the raw power displayed by Skye when destroying the city would cause her to cum several times.        

 

Stacy tended to have session like this about once a month.  Stacy always scheduled her appointments in person at the end of the last session.  When she scheduled the most recent session, about a month ago, Skye doubled her fee, but would not tell her why.  How was she even supposed to command a goddess to answer her?  Stacy was more annoyed with the lack of a reason why versus the extra money she now needed to spend.  The reason for the extra money soon became clear.

 

In the most recent session, Skye had a surprise for her.  She had procured a million Lilliputians to be placed in the city that was about to be destroyed.  It actually did not even cost that much, about $20,000, the difference, Skye pocketed for her troubles.   Although the three civilizations were supposed to be equals and there were even courts to try Brobdignagans and Humans for murder of Lilliputians, the black market thrived with the sale of Lilliputians, if you knew where to look.  Most of the time, Lilliputians were not taken from their own cities as the millions of Lilliputians missing would cause law enforcement to become involved.  Instead, Lilliputians tended to be taken in broad daylight when they were away from their cities.  Most Lilliputians just assumed they got killed for going in areas that Brobdignagans or Humans had no reason to be looking out for them.  Once the black market got their hands on thousands of Lilliputians, there was no need to continue grabbing them from civilization as Lilliputians were notorious breeders. 

 

The black market traders (Brobdignagans), almost all women, would just keep millions of Lilliputians prisoners in dry Brobdignagan aquariums with Lilliputian blankets and beds in one corner of the aquarium.  It was not too hard for the Brobdignagans to care for them as a drop of water and a crumb of bread to the Brobdignagans could typically feed the entire aquarium.  When a request came in they would gather up the required amount.  Although the traders always delivered the specified amount, it is not like they manually counted each Lilliputian.  The size difference almost made the Brobdignagans unable to see the Lilliputians. 

 

As the aquarium had no buildings, and it was just glass, the black market dealers just scooped the Lilliputians out.  They had a computer count the number of Lilliputians and the computer would separate some to be put back if there were too many, and if too little, another scoop was required.  The Lilliputians actually helped with the process because they knew that if they did not gather themselves in a corner, then the Brobdignagan black market trader would squash them under her thumb.  It was better for some of them to die versus all of them.     

 

As in most strip clubs, there are cameras, but not in the private rooms.  A million Lilliputians could easily be carried undetected into the strip club by any Brobdignagan.  Skye just carried them in a petri dish in her purse.  Each room had three doors, one for each height.  Stacy walked in and saw Skye’s miles long legs above her.  Skye came down and told Stacy that they would be doing something a little different this time.  She had a very attractive blonde Human tie Stacy to strands of Skye’s red hair while Skye towered over the city.  The helpers left and Skye told them that she would call them back when they were needed.  Who were the Humans to argue with someone that was over 500 feet tall compared to them and they around an inch tall compared to her.  Skye preferred that they did not witness or even know about what was going to happen next.

 

Skye told Stacy that she had a surprise for her.  With the strands that Stacy was tied to nestled in the valley of her breasts, she grabbed her purse and pulled out the petri dish.  Stacy could see the million Lilliputians in Skye’s hand.  Skye dug a circle into the ground that the city was resting on to prevent any Lilliputians from escaping and dumped them out into the city.  Most survived the fall.

 

Skye said that she always got turned on when she played with the city and Stacy, but wanted to truly be a goddess and not have to worry about accidentally killing Stacy, so she got some playthings.  Stacy was so looking forward to it and was actually surprised that Skye was into this type of thing as she always seemed to be going through the motions in the prior sessions because she was being paid.

 

“Hello little ones, you are here to be mine and my friend’s playthings.  Although a cock that could fill me would be around one half mile long to you, there are still things you can do to sate my needs” said Skye.  Skye saw that most of the playthings started running away from her, some into buildings and some down alley ways, as if that would stop her.  Skye then said “For you men down there, I am a goddess and more woman than all of you can hope to handle together.  Enjoy the show.  In fact your women have nothing on me.” 

 

Skye straddled the city and gave a quick dance to the inhabitants.  Although she always cummed when destroying the city it generally took her 30 minutes of foreplay.  In this case, just the excitement of having real people below had her cumming when looking down at the city.  The cum was being temporarily stopped by her bikini bottoms, but it quickly became too much and began to drip down below.  The weight and volume of the cum was so large that it totally destroyed the building it fell on and created a 100 foot wide, 30 foot deep lake.  She saw some Lilliputians, basically their dark layers of clothing, get caught up into it without a way to extract themselves from it. 

 

Skye was video taping the session and replayed what happened in slow motion.  She had Stacy’s robot crew install Lilliputian cameras all over the city, on the tops of buildings, at street level as well as her own Brobdignagan cameras pointed down.  She saw her drop of cum fall miles down and she slowed the replay up enough to see each floor of the 30 story building explode floor-by-floor.  Some of the concrete fell on the people below, but most of building got caught up in the stickiness of the cum as it made its way down to the ground.  The building just could not support the drop of cum. 

 

She then watched with delight as the cum began to spread around the general area below and how it swallowed up the running Lilliputians.  She saw it began to slow and form the “lake” it became.  The Lilliputians close to the building stood no chance, but some of the people on the outskirts of the drop site were caught up on the edge of the “lake”.  They were still living, but could not move.  Skye began to have a small orgasm just by watching what had just happened.  The Lilliputians were lucky that the TV monitor was not over the city as the same thing would have happened again.

 

Stacy, by being tied to strands of Skye’s hair was also privy to the replay.  She imagined that it was her cum that had created all the devastation.  She wondered what Skye would do next as she herself was beginning to have orgasms just by watch the sheer power of her simplest moves.

 

Skye walked to the edge of the city as her shadow darkened the streets below and let the terrified inhabitants view her in all her glory as she took off her bikini top and bottom.  Normally, she would have thrown it on some buildings, but she thought it was a waste in not personally taking advantage of the Lilliputians below.  Some men being men began to jack off to the site of a gorgeous Skye.  Had she known, she would have loved knowing thousands of men were jacking off to her.

 

Skye bent down on the outskirts of the city, her head towering over everything and she asked them if they would like a kiss.  Without hearing a no, she began to blow a steam of air through her red lips.  She was not even blowing hard for her, but to them, it was beyond a category 5 hurricane, and she saw buildings begin to tear right out of their foundations and fly miles (for the Lilliputians) away and slam into other buildings and Lilliputians.  She saw specs of dark and light, which she knew were the Lilliputians, get tossed into the air like motes of dust.  She knew that there was no chance anyone could live after falling over half a mile down to the ground. 

 

Skye once again thought her government was stupid for agreeing that Lilliputians were the equals to Brobdignagans.  Her simplest acts were catastrophic events to the Lilliputians.  Also she asked herself why she should be concerned about them, not a million of them could lift a toe nail clipping of hers.  Certainly they had a social society, but didn’t bees and termites also have a social society?  Were they her equal?  Skye had not really been into the domination aspect of the stripping business, she mostly got into it to make a good living with no chance of being taken advantage of.  She only worked with Lilliputians and a few Human females as helpers.  By far, she was always the dominant person in the room.  Besides, she could have thousands of Lilliputians on her at a time and not be worried about her safety along with making a good chunk of change.  But now, with Stacy paying for the private sessions and building cities for her to destroy, the desire to be more like a goddess was insatiable.  She had enough money saved to build her own cities now and supply them with Lilliputians, but as long as Stacy wanted it, she would continue to take her money to meet her goddess needs.

 

Stacy watched with fascination when Skye blew on the city.  She knew that she could easily be one of the Lilliputians below, but resting comfortably in the valley of Skye’s breasts tied to strands of her hair she felt above them.  Besides, she was reasonably confident that as long as she was paying Skye, Skye would not dare turn on her.  She always was turned on when around Skye, especially when Skye destroyed a city, but now, by adding the Lilliputian element, she was basically having one orgasm after another without needed to help herself achieve it.

 

Skye grabbed the strands of hair that Stacy was tied to hold it away from the ground for what she planned next.  She was certain that Stacy could not survive hitting the ground with the weight of her hair pushing down.  She began to lower the rest of her long red locks to the ground.  Again, she saw small plumes of smoke lift into the air when her hair would pulverize a building.  She knew that the Lilliputians were there as well, but her hair obscured her vision.  Skye knew they could not stand up to even a couple of strands landing on them.

 

Harry and Samantha were born in the aquarium and had been lucky not to have been selected by the black market dealer in prior retrievals.  This time, they were not so lucky.  This was their first time out of the aquarium, and they saw this gorgeous monster having her way with them.  So far they had avoided her destructive path, but this time she was definitely close to them, too close for comfort.  They saw her face in the sky grab a couple of strands of hair, but did not know why.  Then they saw her lie down with those red locks extending outwards for miles.  She was so big and moved so fast that places that looked like they were safe; were no longer safe.  They felt the ground shake from her chin touching the ground and looked over their shoulders at her smiling face that looked like she was enjoying this game. 

 

The red locks quickly overtook them.  Harry at first tried to take a step forward, but more and more wait bore down on him until three strands crushed him.  Samantha looked at back for Harry and he was no where to be seen.  The area around her got really dark as the hair thickened.  The first wave of wavy red hair stripped her up as the goddess inched her head towards Samantha.  Then more hair came and she suffered the same fate as Harry.  When the goddess lifted her head, there was nothing there to even see that there were people killed.  The weight was too much to even leave a trail of blood as the red hair soaked it all up.

 

After watching the chaos that her hair caused she got on all fours and placed her nipples above some of the more prominent buildings in the city.  Just as she had done with Stacy and no other Lilliputians, she watched her nipples expand and firm up.  Her nipples, by far, were wider than the buildings.  But this time, she did not need to get in the mood, just watching the Lilliputians run away from her, automatically got her in the mood.  The buildings could not take the weight of the tons and tons of tit flesh and collapsed in on itself.

 

Stacy had a front row seat in between Skye’s breasts.  She knew that no one below would survive, but then she thought, that was what they got when they became playthings of a goddess.

 

Skye then bent down, holding her hair back to make sure Stacy was ok, and licked the ground.  Her tongue was so massive and the debris so tiny that she barely felt anything.  When she was done, the ground was noticeably deeper and wiped clean.

 

She sat Indian style on the ground with her pussy dripping in anticipation of the climax of the play time.  Skye could only imagine what it must look like to the Lilliputians.  A forest of red pubic hair and in the middle a slit that was over half a mile long that could easily inhale the city.  She was dripping cum, but most people in the immediate vicinity of her pussy were already dead.  If she attempted to place one or a thousand Lilliputians in her pussy, it did not matter because if she had a small orgasm, there would be nothing left.  Even if she tried to place Humans in her pussy, she had to have constant control to prevent them from dying, but no amount of control could save a Lilliputian, they were just too tiny.  The littlest twitch from her is all it would take.  Skye thought that they should feel honored to be dispatch by her most sensitive body part.

 

Stacy knew what was coming next and knew that the end was near.  She had been in the forest of hair around her pussy and had even been rubbed by a Human on Skye’s labia.  In that case, Skye was just lying on her back and not doing anything.  She even doubted if Skye could feel her when she was down there.  In this case, though, Skye was trying to get off and everything in her pussy’s path would be destroyed.  She was not sure if Skye could feel anything but the ground, but knew the knowledge of using playthings to satisfy her urge would surely compensate for not feeling.  Stacy looked a couple of miles down to Skye’s pussy and thought how normal it must look to someone Skye’s size, but to any Lilliputian, it was extraordinary.

 

Skye began to grind on the ground.  Stacy could hear Skye moaning in ecstasy.  She saw the ground around Skye become very clean as her pussy ground everything into dust all around her.  She saw a great lake begin to form on the ground around Skye’s pussy.  She was definitely cumming.  As large as the “drop” of cum earlier was, this small puddle to Skye, was a great lake to the Lilliputians.  On the off chance that anyone survived the grinding, there was no way they could survive the great lake.  Stacy then noticed Skye reach her hand into her pussy to finish her off.  Stacy realized as much as Skye enjoyed the day, the Lilliputians still were no match for her sexual appetite.

 

Stacy lied down on the entire city, crushing what little remained and ensuring there were no survivors.  She looked down at the valley between her breast where Stacy was still strung up.  She asked Stacy if she enjoyed today’s session.  Stacy felt Skye’s body shake as she experienced another orgasm just thinking about the session.  Stacy enthusiastically responded that it was the best session yet.

 

They both agreed to do another session in a few days and that the added element of the Lilliputians definitely added to the experience.  Stacy did not know, but Skye was planning to add Lilliputians to future private events as she really enjoyed being a goddess.    

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

11/24/11 - Author’s Note:  This is the end of the story so far.  I still have Jessie’s and Stacy’s story to tell, but wanted to post the above for everyone to read and enjoy.  I hope you enjoyed this story as I am not too experienced in writing the stories, but have always enjoyed reading other people’s stories.

As I expand this story, if I ended up adding to sections already posted, I will place a comment in this section notifying everyone of the addition to already posted text.

11/25/11 - Made some grammatical edits, nothing to the plot.

11/25/11 - Created Chapters