- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The adventure continues as Dr. Marcus Small struggles to adapt to his quickly changing relationship with the world. His old life now gone from his grasp, will he find happiness in a new role and new life.

Chapter 2, Sweet Dreams

About an hour after Kirsten left, Kate put Marcus down on the coffee table. He now stood a mere 6 ¾ inch tall. “I have to discuss something with you Marcus.  I’ve been called to the state capitol to testify about the accident before state regulators on Tuesday.  I was told some government people would also be there to pick up copies of your notes. They are likely interested in the formula.”  Marcus thought for a few seconds.  “You may have forgotten, Kate.  I told you about operation ‘Hoover’.  You have my lap top and 16 gig memory card.  Just plug them in and turn them on, then, on the desktop you should find a ‘vacuum cleaner’ icon. Double click there and both drives will be wiped clean.  When the curious government people freak out, tell them we had an automatic purge set up with a manual over-ride. If they are able to get their hands on the reduction enzyme before any antidote herb can be found, they would mess things up worse than I ever could. The story line is, that, due to my condition, I could not perform the over-ride, and you were ignorant of the plan.”  Kate nodded, and immediately went to her bedroom for Marcus’ lap top.
For the next hour, Kate purged her little man’s hard drive, and then made some notes on her own lap top concerning the condition of the shrinking humans. Finally, she closed her lap top and stood up.  “Little man. It sure would be nice get a foot massage, with lotion, before I make supper.”  Marcus, now just 6 ¾  inches tall, stood, ready to be picked up. “Ok, Goddess Venus” he purred playfully.   Kate picked up  Marcus, knelt on her sofa, and gently placed the little man on at her beautiful, wrinkled soles.  She then squirted a bit of lotion on the foot where Marcus was stationed.    Kate then laid on her tummy, with her feet on the arm rest behind her. Marcus obediently began his massage duties.  “Take off that loin cloth so you don’t soil it, little man” Kate whispered, looking back from her magazine. He continued his work naked, using his entire body to massage the lotion in Kate’s soft , wrinkled sole. When finished with Kate’s right foot, Marcus climbed on to her left foot. When he finished with the lotion there, the shrinking, naked man fell asleep on Kate’s soft, beautiful sole as she snoozed, resting upon her tummy.

For a couple hours Sunday evening, Marcus and Kate discussed the best way to sell some of the rare Asian art he had acquired while doing field research in South America few years back.  As he sat on Kate’s lap, Marcus began to feel a bit intoxicated. Kate looked so beautiful, now wearing her lace, White nightgown, matching panties, and was beautifully barefoot.  The 6 ¼ inch man became very distracted. He began to caress Kate’s nightgown, then stood and began to pull on it, frantically trying to get to Kate’s soft skin. “Goodness, little man. What drug did you take, a love potion? I have my suspicions about what has you even more worked up than usual” she whispered. “I guess it’s about time for night-night” she sighed after looking at her clock. She carried the passionate little man to her bed and set him down.  She disappeared into her bathroom for several minutes. When she returned she now also wore white footie socks, with a Baby Blue tassel ball on the each heel.  “I’m going to read my magazine for a bit, little man” she announced. Standing by the bed she slipped off her white lace panties and teasingly dropped them on Marcus’ tiny head. “I’m going to read for a bit, little  man. “ She laid on her tummy, her legs spread, with her cute footie socks showing off her beautiful, soft soles.  Marcus stood between her silky thighs.  Her pussy was mostly shaved, with  just a triangle of blonde hair. Marcus slowly started to kiss and caress her precious pussy lips, then ever more frantically.  “Come up here for a bit and pamper me” Kate whispered, lifting him on to her left tushy cheek. Hardly missing a beat, the intoxicated 6 ¼ inch man began to passionately kiss and caress Kate’s beautiful, soft tushy, just to the left of her warm crevice. In the past he always had to sneak a peek at her beautiful tushy when she wore tight blue jeans to the lab.  He moved ever closer to Kate’s tushy crevice as he massaged and kissed her softness.

    Suddenly, she whispered “I have a new adventure for your tiny, busy tongue, little man.” With one hand she pulled apart her pillowy, tushy cheeks, and then with one finger slid Marcus into her warm crevice.  He faced her sphincter. He soon felt two her Kate’s manicured fingers pressing his bead and shoulders toward it.  Marcus began to obediently lick her beautiful ,pink, moist, schincter, moving his tiny tongue all around it. She put her magazine down. “Mmm, that feels nice, little man. Keep doing it just like that”, she moaned with pleasure. After a few minutes Kate gently pulled Marcus away from her tushy. She then placed him between her thighs, while she remained laying on her tummy. Marcus began to lick and caress her gorgeous pussy.  Soon she began to lift her hips and gently buck. He concentrated his efforts on the spot that  seemed to make her most crazy. Soon she quivered with orgasm, pressing Marcus against her pussy with two fingers as she climaxed. Marcus found himself pressed into Kate’s warm, moist pussy up to his head and shoulders. After about twenty seconds she released him.  Did you get  a yummy snack, little man? Your hair is covered in my juices. I’m not going to bother to get you cleaned up tonight., though. We’ll take a shower in the morning. “

    Kate stood and slipped her panties back on her hips. She then sat, and slipped off her right footie sock and placed it on the bed. “Climb in, little man.”  Marcus climbed into her footie sock and laid on his back, with his head in the toe of her sock. He thought this was going to be his sleeping bag. He was surprised when Kate smiled “night-night” and slipped her beautiful foot back into the sock, with him inside.  When she tightened the footie sock over her heel, Marcus was trapped, facing her soft foot with his tiny nose nestled between her middle and fourth toes.  “Squirt for me, then go to sleep” He heard her say as she slipped her feet under her covers and laid on her right side. Marcus could not move his arms, but he could move his tiny head and hips a bit. He wanted to make love to Kate so bad. He  managed to gyrate his hips against her soft skin and within moments squirted a fitting tribute to her beauty.  “I like you in there, Marcus. I don’t have to worry about you wandering off and getting lost” Kate teased before drifting off to sleep. He was trapped, but not uncomfortable. He dozed off in the darkness of her footie sock beneath her light covers, nestled against Kate’s soft, beautiful foot.

Monday morning, Marcus awoke when Kate stirred a bit in her bed. Through the material of her cotton footie sock and light covers, he could see sunlight.  He gave Kate’s soft sole a couple kisses to remind her of his position. “Did my little man have a good night in his new bed? Let’s get you out of there and see how you fared” Kate whispered, sitting up her bed and slowly peeling her sock off her beautiful right foot. She then laid the sock on the bed, and giggled as Marcus crawled out of the opening. “My little man is soo tiny and cute” Kate bubbled. She picked the now 5 inch tall man up between two fingers to examine him closely.  “Just as I thought.  That stiff little erection you always have for me says you survived the night. Right now I need a morning orgasm, little man. Do you remember how to accomplish that?” Marcus nodded broadly from between Kate’s two manicured fingers.  She slipped off her panties, laid back, and set Marcus down with his body nestling against her beautiful pussy lips. He gave it a few kisses to get warmed up. Soon he was passionately licking with as much pressure and speed as he could, concentrating on the places which made Kate respond with a moan,. She would also respond with more pressure on the back of his head from her fingers when he caressed just the right spot. When she quivered in orgasm, Marcus’ head was once again pressed with her pussy lips for several seconds.

As he happily lapped up the oozing, sweet juices from her orgasm, Kate whispered “Stay there, little man. I have a little experiment to try. She leaned over and retrieved something from her nightstand. Marcus was surprised when to see a 5 inch, lubed up, pink vibrator coming at him in Kate’s right hand.  She placed the vibrator in her pussy deeply, with the motor running.  After moving it about for a couple minutes, she slipped it out and took it away.  Kate reached for the naked 5 inch man, then sat up higher on her pillows so she could see her pussy.  “You have a first class ticket to heaven, little man” she whispered with a naughty smile. Using both hands she began to gently slip Marcus into her moist pussy. He didn’t know exactly where Kate was going with this scheme, but was powerless to stop her. “Stiffen your arms and legs for me” she whispered as she had him inserted to his hips. In a couple minutes only his tiny head was visible from her sweet pussy lips. Kate sat up higher to see his face and laughed. “Now you‘re truly a inner space pioneer. Are you comfortable?”  Marcus nodded. “Yes Kate.” With a wide grin, Kate laid back, with her silky thighs spread, and picked up her magazine to read. Ten minutes later she picked up her ringing cell phone from her night stand.  Marcus determined it was Kirsten calling.  After hanging up, Kate laid back once again and read for a few more minutes.
 
A half hour later, at 8:30 am, she finally sat up and gently pulled Marcus from her vagina. “Ooh, you’re pretty slimy, little man” she smirked, holding him between two fingers. “Did you enjoy the spa treatment I set up for you?”  He thought about how to respond.  “It was warm and comfy. I was a little frightened at first, though.” Kate carried him into the master bath and placed him on the food scale and called out the numbers as she wrote them on a clipboard. “Weight 1.1 ounces, or 30 grams. Stand up straight, little man.” She measured him with a 12 inch ruler. “Height 4.9 inches,  When will you be done shrinking, Marcus?” she asked, concerned. He shrugged and answered “I really wish I knew, but It will never be soon enough, since the process is irreversible now.”  Kate nodded as she made a couple more notes.  “Let’s get my little, sticky man a bath.  You don’t want to spend all day covered in my girl juices, do you?” She didn’t wait for his obvious answer. She pulled a small plastic bowl out of a drawer. “Your too tiny now to stand with me in the shower now. I’ll fill this up will warm water from my shower and give you a little cotton square to use to scrub up.    The 4.9 inch man sat in the empty plastic bowl at the corner of the tub, waiting for water as Kate soaked in the warm spray. After she lathered up, she lifted the bowl, with Marcus inside, and placed it below her pelvis.  Soon the bowl was fill with the warm, soapy runoff from her beautiful pussy. Smiling down at him, she once again set him in the corner, out of her way.

After the shower, Marcus asked about the earlier phone call as she dried him off in her palm. “Oh, that was Kirsten, as you probably guessed. I have an appointment with Judge Judith Peyton at 1 pm, to turn in the documents we were given for your custody. She also wants to know how you’re getting along.”  Marcus pressed Kate. “So why did Kirsten call, then?”  As Kate set the still naked little man on her bed, she walked away to her closet and answered  “Kirsten’s going to come over after class and sit with you. She said she’s going to try to get you to help her with her senior project, so watch out.” 

An hour passed and Kate still had not cut Marcus a new loin cloth that fit.  He was just hanging around on the kitchen when she walked in with a arm full of things. She looked beautiful in her three piece navy blue business suit, with a sexy skirt cut just above the knee. Her beautiful legs were covered with sheer stocking, and she wore no shoes.  “Little man, I’ll make you a loin cloth before I leave.  Can you polish these two pair of shoes for me? .”  Her Hazel eyes gleamed as she smiled down at Marcus. He nodded submissively.  Kate smiled “Good. Don’t make me use my pheromones on you again” She teased. “I might just love you when you polish my peep toe pumps and peep toe sling backs for me. “ Play acting outrage, he yelled in his tiny voice “So this is the price of your love. I must shine all 100 pairs of your shoes?”  Kate laughed and poked his belly with a manicured finger. “That will be a good start, my loyal shoe shine boy.” As Kate walked off to leave Marcus to his shoe shine chores, He thought about her “pheromone” reference. In the past she had been involved with pheromone research. He pondered the bizarre periods of passionate intoxication he experienced Sunday, and wondered if Kate had also picked up on his behavior, and suspected that his reduced body mass increased the influence of her pheromones.

A hour later when Kate checked on Marcus , he had just finished polishing her shoes. His naked body was peppered with smears of Navy Blue polish.  Kate smirked when she saw the tiny erection he tried to hide. “Which pair of shoes did that to your little penis,  loyal shoe shine boy. I‘ll wear that pair?” “Both” was the only answer the ashamed, but passionate little man, could muster. In her left hand, she examined her still naked little man.  “You need another bath, little love toy.  First, that little erection you have looks like it needs relief.”  Kate lifted her Navy Blue pumps from the counter and slipped them on her beautiful feet, while still holding Marcus in her left hand. She left her sling back, peep toe pumps on the counter, and laid her passionate little man inside one.  “Ok, you can have a little party in there while I finish getting ready” Kate smiled and winked. “Ok, Kate” Marcus called, a bit embarrassed that he might be thought to be in love with Kate’s peep toe sling back.  He lay there for a few moments after Kate walked off to her bedroom.  The sling back was filled with the mild, feminine scent of Kate’s beautiful feet, mixed with a bit of perfume.  Marcus turned over and licked Kate’s essence from the arch of her sling back pump, and savored the taste. He began to rub his tiny erection upon the arch inside the shoe. Within a couple minutes he had slickened the smooth surface of the shoe, where Kate’s beautiful arch would rest. Soon he was convulsing in orgasm within the toe of Kate’s pump.  As he lay exhausted, face down in Kate’s sling back pump, he heard Kate giggling above him. “I’m glad you’re getting some enjoyment out of those $100 sling backs, Marcus. She reached down and lifted the naked, tiny man out of her shoe. As he knelt in the palm of her hand, Kate could not resist teasing him after she found the tiny man-goo spot he left behind in her shoe. She gave him a quick shower in the kitchen sink, holding him in her palm under the warm water, and then scrubbed him with a cotton swab.

After drying him off, she set him in the sunlight window sill of her living room, still naked. She placed by him an envelope with a birthday card he bought for Kirsten. She then set a small glass bell by Marcus.  “Little man, ring this bell when you see Kirsten drive up. She’s going to let herself in the door.  My shoes look great”. Thank you” she called, blowing him a kiss as she went off to her bedroom.

An hour passed as he stood in his sentry position in the window.  Kate walked through a few times, smiling down at him as she hurried off, seemingly unaware that she promised to make him a new loin cloth to cover his naked groin. At 12:20 pm Kirsten pulled up in his Ford Expedition and parked.  As she stepped from the SUV,  she wore a red, sleeveless satin halter top, and tight blue jeans. On her beautiful feet were a  pair of red Ferry sandals, the kind with a raised wood platform.  Marcus finally remembered he was told to ring the glass bell. He picked It up and struggled to swing it enough to ring. Finally, Kate heard him. “Ok, little man. I’ll be out in a minute.” 

One minute later Kirsten walked in the front door.  Marcus frantically waved as she looked around, searching for someone.  Once again he struggled with the bell  and rang it. “Oh, there you are, little dolly Marcus “She smiled, walking over to him.  When the beautiful, brunette 18 year old bent down to kiss the 4.9 inch man, she noticed the envelope beneath him with her name on it.  She smiled like a kid in a candy store and pulled out the envelope from beneath him, knocking him off his feet. “Oops, sorry little man. Is this my birthday present?  You are wearing you’re birthday suit, so it must be so” she teased. Marcus had been naked for twelve hours and had become unaware of his nakedness until reminded by Kirsten. “Open it, Kirsten” Kate smiled.  The 18 year old politely read the card and smiled, then jumped when she looked at the check.  “Goodie, Goodie! This is twice as much as usual, a thousand dollars!” Marcus spoke up, “Well, half of it is for my Expedition, so maybe you can get the oil changed once in a while.“  Kirsten grinned teasingly. “Well, I can use the money on clothes, because I learned how to put oil in my radiator already.”  Both women laughed as Marcus threw up his hands in surrender. “You and I can go shopping for your birthday after things settle down, Kirsten. I did order you some shoes online, also. I thought Marcus had forgotten about you due to his little problem” Kate added.  The  beautiful blonde and beautiful brunette hugged.  “Oh” Kirsten said as she finally remembered to pick up Marcus and give him a two finger hug as well.

“Well, I better get over to Judge Judith’s office” Kate said, looking at the clock.  “Kate, what about my loin cloth!” Marcus cried in near panic.  Kate looked down at Marcus and waved bye- bye.  “Be good for Kirsten now, little man. Maybe she’ll make you that loin cloth.”  Kirsten giggled as she picked up Marcus. She held him in her left hand and the two watched Kate pull her car out of her garage.  “I’ll make you that loin cloth if you promise to help with my senior project, little man” she bargained.  Marcus did not seem to have any  aces up his sleeve so he quickly accepted his former step daughters offer.
After cutting a new loin cloth for Marcus, Kirsten brought  it just out of his reach. Kirsten toyed with him, “What do you say, little man.” “Thank you, Kirsten” he replied loud as he could. She still made the naked little man jump a few times to reach his crude, new clothing. His new, tiny  yellow loin cloth secure, Marcus was happy to help Kirsten with her project.  Choosing a good vantage point upon her shoulder, he watched as she flipped through her completed work. “This project is due in just 7 days,  on May 20th. My birthday’s this coming Friday, the 17th, then the project is due the following Monday.  I don’t see how I can get it done” she pouted, looking for sympathy.  Marcus switched into his fatherly mode. “Kirsten, you are a smart and determined member of the Taurus zodiac sign.  Look to the stars for help.”  The bubbly 18 year old perked up. “Maybe all the help I need will be right on my shoulder the whole time” she hinted.  For the next 90 minutes he coached her masterfully and they made some progress.  Eight plus years of college left him with a good ability to master large projects, or cover up junk with good bullshit.

The beautiful brunette yawned, now bored with the brain exertion. She saw Kate’s foot lotion and a small towel on the coffee table.  “Thanks for the help, little dolly Marcus. Let’s take a break. Now that I let you help with my project, you can repay me with a little foot massage.” Before he could audibly protest, she brought him down from her shoulder to the sofa and laid out the towel. Kirsten then turned to her side on the sofa, folding her beautiful size 7 ½ feet behind her at the edge of the sofa. She then squirted a small dab of foot lotion on a cotton swab and laid it between her feet. Marcus was trying to form the words to protest. She picked him up between two fingers.  “What, little man. Don’t you want to give me a birthday massage?”  she asked, sounding playfully miffed. “Ah, well, ok?” he answered sheepishly as he was suspended an equivalent 30 feet in the air at the level of Kirsten’s pretty face.  She smiled triumphantly and set hem back down.  First Marcus began to massage the fine lotion into the soft , wrinkled sole of Kirsten’s left foot. When she saw he was using his chest and tummy to press the lotion into her sole, Kirsten reached down and pulled off his loin cloth with two fingers. “I spent five minutes making that fine loin cloth for you, and  I’m not going to have you get lotion all over it” she scolded Marcus jokingly.  Using his entire body was the only way Marcus could rub in the lotion thoroughly.  The 1.1 ounce researcher cursed  in frustration over losing his clothing once again, then continued his work naked. She read a teen paperback while he labored. He must have worked on Kirsten’s foot massage for at least 45 minutes.  She looked down with a smile sometimes when he paused to give her beautiful, soft feet kisses. Finally he rested between Kirsten’s feet, exhausted.

A bit later Marcus was sleeping between Kirsten’s soft feet when Kate returned.  Kate kicked off her Navy Blue sling back heels at the door and walked over to Kirsten.  “Is that my naked little man napping on the job?” Kate asked.  “Yes, he is, but he helped me a lot, and gave me an amazing foot massage.”  Kate nodded “He has a real knack for it doesn’t he?  Let’s wake him up.” Kate gently ran her long fingernail down the back of the naked man, lying on his tummy with his face nestled against Kirsten’s soft foot.  He awoke, surprised that he feel asleep.  As he sat up, rubbing the sleep from his eyes, Kate asked him “little man, I think we wore you out with shoe shines, projects and foot projects, didn’t we?”  Still half asleep, Marcus replied “I helped  Kirsten a lot with her project. I think she’ll make he help her more, too.”  The two beautiful women smiled at each other. Kirsten lifted the naked 4.8 inch man from between her feet on the sofa.  “Bring him to the kitchen table, Kirsten” Kate said. “There’s someone in the kitchen I want you to meet.”

Kirsten and Marcus were introduced to Brenda Ainsworth, who was Judge Judith Peyton’s legal assistant.  Brenda was an attractive blonde in her late 30’s. Kirsten set Marcus on the table in front of her as she sat down. He looked around for his loin cloth, but remembered it was on the living room coffee table, out of his reach. Kate sat down and opened her big, leather purse. She reached in a gently pulled something out. It was a tiny woman, the same size as Marcus. He recognized her as Maria Martino, the 40 year old city council woman who was also exposed to the reduction enzyme during the tour. Maria’s long, dark hair was matted.  She wore tattered scotch tape around her chest and hips as a type of crude bikini.  When Kate set her on the table, Kate kept a loose grip on Maria to provide support.  “This is Maria Martino” Kate explained. “She was given to her sister for custodial care and that didn’t work out too well. Apparently, the two had never got along at all thorough their lives, and it didn‘t improve when Maria began to shrink. Is that right, Maria?”  The tiny, somewhat frightened woman nodded slowly. Kate continued “Maria’s sister was angry that Maria would not sign all her belongings over to her. Maria chose to give her sister the standard $4500 dollars monthly for custodial care and retain control of her assets. In retaliation, Maria’s sister would not allow her a bath, and kept her in a bird cage for the last couple days. The only clothes her sister would provide Maria was this scotch tape.  Maria sprained her ankle when her sister dropped her about 12 inches on to the judge’s desk this morning.  Judge Judith revoked Maria’s sisters custodial rights on the spot, and had her escorted out by security. I was on my way in to the Judge’s office when that crazy woman was being carried out. Judge Judith asked if I would be willing to help find someone to take over Maria’s  custodial guardian agreement. I  told her I could, because I have your help, Kirsten.”  At that point Kirsten and Marcus were speechless at the plight of this poor woman. Marcus privately felt a bit responsible she was made vulnerable to her monster of a sister.

“We should get a wrap around your ankle for support, Maria” Kate whispered, helping the injured, tiny woman lay down on the table. Kirsten went into the bathroom and brought back some tan colored medical wrap. She tore off a small piece. Kate said “Marcus, can you wrap up her ankle.”  Marcus quickly nodded, glad he could be of help. “Yes, Kate.  I’ve been through at least twenty first aid courses. I can do it.”  The frightened, black haired, 4.7 inch woman watched silently as Marcus worked on her ankle. She winced once when he hit a sensitive spot on her ankle. Brenda, Kirsten and Kate looked over him as he worked.  “I think that will do it. There seems to be a little swelling, but not bad” Marcus announced.  “Next, let’s see if we can cut this tape off her body” Kirsten said. She pulled a pair of small scissors from her purse.  Between two fingers, Kate gently lifted Maria and handed her to Kirsten. “She’s seems frightened of the scissors” Kate noted.  Kirsten soothed her. “It’s ok. Just lay back on the table and we’ll be done in just a second.  I can get under the tape with these scissors.”  Kirsten was an equivalent 72 feet tall, and her scissors were an equivalent 4 feet long, so Maria’s fear was quite understandable. Maria closed her eyes tightly as the teen carefully cut away the tape. In two minutes she was done.

“I’ll bet Maria would like a warm bath, now that that itchy tape is off” Brenda, the legal assistant, said.  Kirsten carried Maria and Marcus to the kitchen counter by the sink.  Kirsten put about 2 inches of warm, soapy water in a small bowl, then gently placed Maria in the bowl to soak for a bit. Kate turned to the 4.8 inch man, still in Kirsten‘s grasp. “Little man, you didn’t think you were going to take a bath with Maria, did you?  Kirsten can give you a quick shower under the faucet to clean off all that foot lotion. You’re covered with it from head to toe.” The beautiful 18 year old had a playful smile on her face was she placed her palm, containing the naked little man, under the warm flow of the faucet. What seemed to Kirsten to be a slow trickle of water was, to Marcus, saturation by the buckets full. Kirsten lightly scrubbed his tiny body with a cotton swab, then placed him on a small towel to dry.  Marcus once again became conscious of his lack of clothing. “Ah, Kirsten, do you think I could get that yellow loin cloth to wear now.” . Kirsten, after some playful procrastination, retrieved the loin cloth. As she  was handing to down to the naked researcher, Brenda interrupted. “Maria looks a bit troubled in the tub.  I think she’s self conscious she will be the only naked one here.” Kirsten winked knowingly. “Hmm, I guess our little man should wait until Maria gets a new outfit.” The three beautiful women laughed as the little man sat on the towel, pouting.  For the first time since her arrival, the battered little woman in the tub smiled, knowing the women standing over her would give her a fair break in her vulnerable position. Kirsten found an old travel tooth brush in her purse, and used it to comb out Maria’s long, matted black hair. The pampering helped the shrunken woman relax even more. A few moments later, Kirsten made Maria a crude, little yellow tube top and mini dress.  The tiny woman beamed as she secured it. To her it was a designer outfit, and it was wonderful to be cared for again.

Brenda, the legal assistant, pulled some papers out of her brief case. “Kirsten, I accompanied Kate here today because she recommended you for a very important role. I have to say, now,  that I agree.” Confused, Kirsten asked “What role is that?”  Kate spoke up “Judge Judith recommended Marcus be placed with a permanent guardian who has been a part of his life for a long time. The Judge felt all of my new, upcoming commitments would not help Marcus in his transition to his new life. Maria now needs a permanent guardian as well.”  Brenda picked up the conversation “Kirsten, would you consider being the permanent guardian of Marcus and Maria. You’ll be given the standard monthly grant of $4500 dollars each, the same as all the guardians.”  The beautiful 18 year old brunette was floored by the two women’s faith in her. “I would love to do this for them. Marcus was very good to me for a long time, and Maria deserves to have someone care for her as well. They‘re so tiny and helpless, and  I want to help them if I can.”  Brenda then pushed a stack of papers to Kirsten. “Good, sign the custodial papers, and I will write you your first monthly check.” As Kirsten flipped through the pages, signing each one, Marcus and Maria sat on the table trying to digest the turn of events. Neither could have predicted a week ago that they would become so helpless and totally dependant on someone else. They were quickly becoming unable to do any of the normal things they have always done, such as open a door, or climb a step.  Marcus had begun to naturally become attached to Kate, and now Kirsten will become the center of his universe. Kirsten smiled as Brenda handed her a check for $9000, covering one month care and boarding for the 2 little ones. “I’ll file these papers with Judge Judith for you Kirsten. Here is my card if you have any questions” Brenda said as she stood and walked to the door.

After showing Brenda out, Kate returned to the table. “I know this happened very sudden, but Judge Judith thought a permanent solution would be best now. I’m soon going to be busy traveling. Three universities bought the license for the research computer program Marcus and I constructed, and I will need to help in the installation on site. Marcus will eventually see a royalty check for that, less my usual fees for doing his legwork for him. Also, a major science magazine is going to pay me to submit a weekly blog about those who were affected by the reduction enzyme.” Kirsten nodded slowly, and replied “Wow, I guess I have a lot of things to think about now . I need to help the little ones settle in with me.”  Kate took Kirsten’s hand. “Kirsten, what ever you do, don’t  allow your mother to get a hold of Marcus. She is still angry with him and not thinking straight.”  Kirsten thought for a moment. “My Mother is out of town until tomorrow night. Now that I have this guardian check, I can get an apartment in three weeks, after I graduate. I just have to her away from him until then, and Marcus is easy to hide now. ” The two beautiful women had to chuckle about that fact. When the goodbyes were said, all were crying. Kate pouted “I love that little guy there. He has been the most affectionate man I have ever known. Take care of him, Kirsten.“ Finally, Kirsten carried  Marcus and Maria in her left hand to her car, and headed for home.

Fifteen minutes later, after parking in her garage, Kirsten had a dilemma. In both hands she had items to carry in the house, but she had to carry Marcus and Maria, as well. Suddenly, her eyes lit up as she had the solution. She lifted up the front of her red, satin halter top. “Hold on to my pant waist, little ones” she whispered as she gently slipped the two tiny people into the front of her $100 blue jeans, with their heads and shoulders visible.  She had to giggle as she looked at the two, surprised occupants of her pant waist. Marcus looked up to see Kirsten’s cute belly button, complete with the diamond stud. Kirsten then lowered her halter top, bringing down what seemed like a big, red curtain before Marcus and Maria.  Ten minutes passed before they were released. During that time, the little ones were  held comfortably captive in Kirsten’s blue jeans as she walked about her house barefoot, humming while doing a few things around the house. 

After they were released from beneath Kirsten’s belly button, Marcus and Maria stood on the kitchen counter.  Most everything looked as he had seen it 18 months earlier, when he moved out. Like a true gentleman, he let Sophia have 75 percent of the furniture when he left, but she wasn’t appeased. The beautiful 18 year old brunette announced “I’m going to make spaghetti for us now, with a side of salad.” Sophia, though still sore, seemed cheerful. She clapped, excited that she might be able to assist her guardian, Kirsten, with one of her own favorite Italian dishes.  Seeing the little woman’s enthusiasm, Kirsten smiled and picked her up. “Let’s look in the fridge to see what we have to put in the spaghetti.  Held between two fingers, Maria pointed out something in the refrigerator. “Oh” Kirsten responded, “summer sausage will be good, diced up in the sauce. Suddenly, Marcus’ interested was heightened. He loved good, meaty spaghetti.  While Kirsten began to cook the ingredients on the stove, Maria looked on from a safe distance. Marcus relaxed, sitting on a cool bag of prepared salad. 

Kirsten reached in the cupboard and pulled out a small saucer.  She also filled a tablespoon with warm water.  “You know how  you can help, little man?” She said as she stirred the sauce. “You can tear up some lettuce into little people pieces for you and Maria to eat. Marcus nodded and reached into the bag on the counter. “No, No, little man.  Wash your hands. Why do you think I set that spoonful of water there?” she scolded playfully, waving a big fork at the thoughtless little man.  After rinsing his hands, Marcus began to tear up the lettuce into small pieces. He was a bit embarrassed how difficult the lettuce was to tear, never before having attempted the task with a weight of less than ¾ ounce. 

Their beautiful brunette guardian brought all the hot foot to the kitchen table, then placed the two little ones on the table top. In the small saucer she cut up some noodles as small as she could, in two tiny piles. She then spooned out two tiny piles of sauce. Each little one was asked their choice of salad dressing. Marcus’ favorite was Ranch, but he was ok with Thousand Island. Using her fork, Kirsten pointed out Sophia’s serving on one side of the saucer, and Marcus’ on the opposite side.  “I guess you little ones will have to use your hands. Dip your little noodles in the sauce. First, wash up in the spoon” Kirsten reminded them. When Marcus saw something missing, he got frustrated. “Hey, Kirsten. I don’t have any bits of sausage in my sauce over here, but Maria has some.“ Kirsten looked down at him with a playful, superior air of authority. “Well, little man. After you went to the doctor a few months ago, you told me your cholesterol was a bit high.  I’m going to put you on a special diet, because I love you.”  Kirsten and the little woman both giggled at his antics, as he stomped and said “I‘m condemned to a hospital diet.“ The frustrated, hungry man threw up his arms. How could he argue with love.  How could he argue with a beautiful 18 year old who now stood an equivalent 92 feet tall, moreover.

A bit later, after supper, Kirsten relaxed on the sofa with a can of cola soda.  The little ones lay upon her chest, atop her red, satin halter top.  She had tried to give Marcus and Maria a drink of her soda, but they found carbonated drinks no longer worked for them, as the bubbles were too large, exploding and spraying their tiny faces with soda. Kirsten sometimes would use one manicured finger to caress the tiny backs of the little ones as they lay upon her halter top, with her size 34D cup breasts beneath. “Uh oh” she said suddenly, “What am I going to do with you two tomorrow morning. I have three hours of classes. Maybe I’ll have to take you to school in my backpack.” Marcus sat up. “Kirsten, we can stay here, in your bedroom.  Kate gave you my cell phone.  Maria and I can both use the touch screen phone, if needed.  You have the lock on your bedroom door I installed.  We’ll be just fine.” The beautiful 18 year old had a skeptics look on her face. “Well, ok, Marcus. If you’re sure.”  Marcus did not want to go to school, and surely be passed around to all of Kirsten’s giggling girlfriends for inspection. Judging by the relieved look on Maria’s face, neither did she.

At 10:15 pm, Kirsten carried the little ones to her bedroom.  They were now a little under 4 inches tall, and their tiny wraps look much larger on than in the afternoon.  Kirsten set the little ones on the desk which housed her desk top computer. Marcus had planned to get her a fancy lap top for her graduation, but for now she had his 4 year old hand-me-down.  “I’m going to check my emails and send a couple to my friends, little ones” Kirsten said as she showed off her typing skills on the keyboard.  The little ones looked on as she opened her emails. The first one was from Sophia, her mother. Sophia wrote that her commuter plane would arrive Wednesday at 7pm, so she would be home an hour later with sandwiches for supper. 

The 2nd email was from Kate. It was sent just a few minutes before. Marcus wasn’t paying close attention, but when Kirsten read the subject line out loud “For your eyes only, Kirsten. Hmmm?”, suddenly Marcus and Maria were gently grasped between Kirsten’s finger and thumb. She lowered the little ones down to the chair beneath her desk.  Kirsten’s blue jean zipper towered above them as they were set down between her thighs.  Having no other options, the two little ones leaned against her thighs and waited. Marcus heard Kirsten mention out loud “Pheromones. I studied them last year in biology. Hmm?”  The shrinking researcher knew a big, dangerous secret was being revealed. He told Maria what he knew. “Kate has done research on the effects of pheromones, which are basically sexual hormones. As we shrink, Kate’s, and Kirsten’s, for that matter, exert much more influence on us. Right now Kirsten’s pheromones about maybe 5600 times more powerful than to a normal size human.  Much like a queen bee can control the worker bee’s behavior, Kirsten could potentially exert similar influence, unconsciously, or even consciously.  Maria asked how she would be affected as a woman, and to how quickly she would be affected. When Maria asked what the sources of Kirsten’s  pheromones, Marcus replied “The whole surface of her skin is a source of pheromones, to some degree. Studies have shown her nipples to be a prime source, as well as right here.” He pointed to Kirsten’s pussy, within her $100 blue jeans. Marcus did not have the answers for Maria, but with Kirsten’s pheromones 5600 times their normal influence, he was sure she would be dramatically affected as well. From their literal jail cell between Kirsten’s thighs, the  two little ones heard Kirsten giggle a couple times as she read the long email.

 When Kirsten finally reached between her legs 15 minutes later and retrieved the little ones, she placed them on the desk.  Marcus and Maria held her manicured finger, not wanting her to let them go. They both kissed her fingertips, seeming love-drunk. Marcus was able to clear his head long enough to ask “Kirsten, what was Kate’s email about?” She smirked, noticing his love-drunk behavior. “Kate asked me to fill out a weekly questionnaire for new research she will be doing on pheromones. It sounds like some wild stuff!”  The shrinking researcher could only nod as he felt an uncontrollable urge to cuddle the beautiful 18 year olds manicured finger. As the love-drunk little ones each cuddled one of her fingers, Kirsten slowly pulled the tiny clothes off the little ones with two fingers of her other hand. “You won’t be needing these where you’ll be going” Kirsten whispered. Marcus and Maria did not protest or resist at all In fact, they obediently lifted their tiny arms to make it easier for The beautiful 18 year old brunette to undress them. Kirsten lifted the naked little ones up in her left palm, close to her beautiful face. “Are you little ones ready for bedtime? She whispered. They both nodded, and called out “yes, please” with a desperate, anxious tone to their tiny voices. The little ones were placed on Kirsten’s bedspread as she slipped off her jeans and halter top. She now wore just a flowery, semi sheer, white lace bra and matching sheer thong panties.  Her beautiful 34D cup breasts were ample within her lace bra.  Smiling at the frustrated little ones, Kirsten fluffed up a couple big pillows and lay on her bed, upon her back, with her shoulders raised up on the two pillows. “Come, little ones. Come here” she whispered in a bedroom tones, patting her hand upon her bed spread. Maria and Marcus, now just above 3 ¾ inch tall, ran naked to the beautiful 18 year olds open hand.  She lifted the little ones up between hear beautiful breasts, then watched in wonder as each hurried to kiss and caress a nipple through the material of her sexy bra.  “Do you want me to unhook that for you, little ones?” She whispered, now breathing heavy with desire herself, inspired by Marcus and Maria‘s unbridled passion. She teasingly slipped the thin straps off her shoulder and pulled her bra down to her tummy exposing her beautiful breasts. The little ones responded by each scurrying to a nipple, Marcus to her right nipple, and Maria to her left.  Kirsten watched as Marcus and Maria both feverishly licked around her nipples, sucking on the tip and trying to savor the taste of every square millimeter of Kirsten’s pink beacons of love.  She spun and unhooked her bra as the little ones continued to caress and lick her nipples.  Soon Kirsten’s nipples grew hard, and long, signaling her arousal. She allowed Marcus and Maria their fun with her nipples for nearly 10 minutes, then gently held the little ones in her left hand. Breathing hard with passion, she whispered “Little ones, mommy needs you down here now…right now.” With her right hand she slipped off her lace thong panties and placed a small, rolled up towel between her thighs. She placed the passionate little ones upon the towel, raised off the bed so they could reach her pussy at their 3 ¾ inch size.  After they were set on the towel, the two little ones saw that Kirsten’s pussy was shaved and smooth. Her pussy lips spread to the sides like the petals of a rare flower. Nestled against the beautiful 18 year olds beautiful pussy, Marcus and Maria immediately began to lick and caress Kirsten..  She spread her pussy lips apart with two fingers, and the two naked little ones responded by even more feverishly licking and caressing her moist, pink pussy. Kirsten almost immediately began to moan, seemingly surprised by the intensity of the little ones passion.  As she began to moan more loudly and slowly rock her hips, the little ones responded by increasing the pace of their faces‘ circular motion. Within 4 or 5 minutes, Kirsten quivered and convulsed in orgasm. Marcus and Maria had to step back on the towel to avoid being knocked over by her bucking hips. When the beautiful brunettes convulsion of climax subsided, Marcus and Maria competed to lap up the equivalent ½ liter or so of sweet cream which oozed from the depths of Kirsten’s beautiful pussy.

“Wow. That was too incredible, little ones. You rocked mommy’s world!” Kirsten said as she lifted the little ones from between her silky thighs. She held them up close to her face. “You two are covered in mommy’s juices, aren’t you? Well, I’ll get you a bath in the morning.” Kirsten set Maria and Marcus on her night stand. They were exhausted from their efforts of bringing the beautiful 18 year old to climax. Kirsten rose out of bed, and slipped her lace panties back on, then slipped  on an oversized night shirt. “Kate wrote in her email about  a good way to keep you little ones warm at night, but I’m going to do something different with you, Maria. I don’t want to hurt your sprained ankle” Kirsten whispered. She pulled 2 pair of sheer, ankle-high nylons from her dirty clothes hamper. One pair was blue, and one Nude Tan. “I’m going to have to do some laundry tomorrow. I’m out of clean socks” she said as she walked to her night stand, unrolling the worn ankle nylons. She then got a white satin-finish pump from her closet.  She placed the pump upon her night stand. She slipped a blue, ankle high nylon in the pump. “Little girl, come here. You’re going to sleep in here” Kirsten said, lifting the 3 ¾ inch woman into her pump. “Ok, slip into the nylon like a sleeping bag, little girl.“ She had to smirk as watched the tiny woman obey.  “You’re so cute, little doll. You can stay warm and safe right in there. Mommy will leave the bathroom light on so I can keep an eye on you, Maria.” Marcus remained standing on the night stand, naked, with the upper half of his body covered in Kirsten’s now dry girl juices. “Little man, climb in here” Kirsten ordered as she held a Nude Tan ankle-high nylon down to the night stand with the end open. Marcus obediently crawled within, then rolled over on his back, with his bead at the toe of Kirsten’s worn nylon. “Good boy” Kirsten whispered, “I only wore these for a half a day, so they shouldn’t be too bad for you.”  Marcus could tell the nylon where he rested was not fresh out of the drawer, but the scent was mild and feminine. Suddenly he was lifted high in the air, then quickly brought down as Kirsten prepared to slip the nylon on her right foot. Marcus was soon snuggly placed with his groin, chest, and face gently pressed against the soft arch of the beautiful 18 year olds foot. She slipped the other Nude, Tan nylon on her left foot and then slipped her feet and legs under her covers. “Good night, little ones. This has been quite a day , hasn’t it” Kirsten whispered as she yawned. Marcus could see a little in the low light beneath the covers.  He could move his head arms and groin just a bit, so he began to caress Kirsten’s soft foot and give it soft kisses. After a couple minutes Kirsten stirred, so he lay still. “What’s the matter, little girl. I see you sitting up in my pump. Why are going crying?” Kirsten whispered, concerned about Maria on her night stand. Beneath the covers, he could not hear Maria’s tiny voice. “You don’t want to sleep over there? Are you scared? Do you want to sleep down by Marcus?” Kirsten asked. Once again Marcus did not hear Maria’s response. Suddenly Kirsten pulled her feet out of her covers and turned on her lamp. Marcus could see through the material as she slipped the ankle-high nylon off her other foot. “Ok, Maria. You can cuddle mommy’s foot if you want. Crawl in there.  Good girl” Kirsten whispered, trying to calm her frightened, tiny woman. Kirsten once again slipped her nylon on to her beautiful, soft foot and pulled the covers over her. She then rolled over on her side.

Marcus could hear Kirsten’s voice once again. “Good night, little ones. Little boy, you hurry up and finish your naughty play down there so mommy can get some sleep. I have school tomorrow.” With his tiny check nestled against Kirsten’s soft sole, and the feminine scent of the worn nylon where he lay, Marcus could not resist the temptation to show Kirsten how much he loved her. He began to passionately kiss and lick her soft arch and soon was making sweet love. Within 5 minutes he experienced an amazing orgasm upon Kirsten’s beautiful foot. As he dozed off he thought about Kirsten inadvertently calling herself mommy, while in bed just now.  He concluded that it just meant she loved her little ones.  “Good night, beautiful mommy” he whispered, so only he could hear, giving her soft sole one more kiss before drifting off to sleep.

Tuesday morning Marcus was jolted awake at 7 am by Kirsten’s blaring alarm clock. He was accustomed to being awakened by soft music, but Kirsten was a heavy sleeper and needed a virtual train horn.  When Kirsten stirred, Marcus caressed and kissed her soft, beautiful soft twice to remind her he was still within her Nude, Tan ankle-hi nylon.  Maria was nestled against Kirsten’s other soft foot.  The sleepy 18 year old beauty slowly threw off her covers and sat up in bed. With his tiny cheek press against Kirsten’s soft arch by the tension of the nylon, he could not turn his head. “Come on out, little girl. How was your night?” he heard Kirsten ask Maria. Fifteen seconds later, it was his turn to be released. Kirsten lifted and then held her nylon by the toe, causing Marcus to slide out the other end, thankfully, into her palm. “Wee” she giggled playfully as she watched Marcus make a rough landing in her left palm, coming to rest next of Maria. The beautiful 18 year old brunette smiled sleepily “Good Morning, little ones. It looks like you shrunk a little bit more, but now you’re even more cute.”  Marcus stretched, but felt surprising good, after having spent the entire night almost completely immobilized against Kirsten’s soft sole. He and Maria were now just 3 ¼ inch tall. “Good morning, Kirsten” the shrinking researcher called out in his tiny voice. Kirsten smirked. “You naked, little ones are still covered in mommy’s girl juices. It’s all over in your hair, I forgot. Let’s go get you a bath.”

Marcus and Maria felt a bit dizzy as Kirsten popped out of bed, and quickly walked barefoot to the bathroom.  From their shrinking perspective Kirsten was speeding to over 80 miles per hour  in two seconds, racing to her bathroom barefoot.  Marcus and Maria were set upon the vanity. they watched as the beautiful 18 year old pulled off her night shirt and panties. She now stood an equivalent 120 feet tall. Marcus frantically waved at Kirsten as she sang and warmed up the shower. “What is it, little man?” she asked. Kirsten could not hear his tiny voice over the running water, so he pointed to the small scale Kate gave her. “Oh, I’m supposed to weigh and measure you two, huh?”  The beautiful naked teen lifted each of the little ones separately on the scale. After writing down their weight on a form Kate emailed to her. “Wow little ones, you barely move the needle on the scale” Kirsten said as the jotted down the numbers. She then measured them with a ruler. Marcus checked out the figures. He and Maria were know just 3 ¼ inch tall, with a weight of just 9 grams.  The two little ones were placed  together in a rectangular, plastic storage bowl  on floor of the shower, filled with 2 inches of warm, soapy water. Kirsten towered above them as she showered, singing the whole time. The sides of their plastic tub were as tall as they were now, so after they bathed they had to wait to Kirsten finish her shower and lift them out.

Back in Kirsten’s bedroom, she combed out Maria’s hair while she had Marcus place a new wrap on the tiny woman’s sprained ankle. Then Kirsten picked up the stubborn little man between two fingers when it was his turn. “You thought mommy wouldn’t catch you to comb your hair, little man? Game over for you” she boasted as she combed his hair with an old travel tooth brush.  When she was finished with the little ones, she gave each a kiss and set the little ones down upon her bed. “I need to get dressed for class, little ones” she said as she turned away from the naked little ones. Marcus tried to ask Kirsten about making some new clothes for Maria and himself, but she was listening to her music as she walked to her dresser and then to her closet to find her clothes for the day.  Marcus looked on with wonder as the beautiful 18 year old brunette towered above him, standing by her bed as she slipped on a beautiful Berry-Gloss colored demi-bra to support her amazing 34D cup breasts. She swayed with her music as she then pulled a matching pair of hip hugger panties up on to her curvaceous hips. She smiled down at Marcus and Maria when she saw them looking up at her. She then pulled a satin red halter top dress off a hanger and pulled it over her head. The dress hung just above her knees, showing off well her beautiful legs.  Marcus once again waved to attract her attention, but Kirsten was quickly off to the vanity across her bedroom, blow drying her long, brunette hair, She then finished off with her curling iron. “Little doll, do you want to come see my make up kit?” the beautiful 18 year old asked, turning back to her bed. Maria nodded, and the barefoot, 18 year old beauty picked the little woman . “No boys allowed at the make up party” Kirsten teased as she plucked up Maria in her right hand and walked back to her vanity. Finally, at 8:15 am Kirsten turned off her music and stood over Marcus. He was naked and waiting impatiently upon her bed. He could see Maria held between the thumb and index finger of her left hand. “You get to help pick out my shoes for the day, little shoe boy” she smiled teasingly. Marcus was placed beside Maria in her hand as Kirsten headed to the shoe rack in her long closet. Kirsten giggled when her naked little man quickly made his choice and frantically pointed to a precious pair of red tassel high heeled sandals, featuring a 4 inch chrome heels. “Ooh, you’re good at this game, little shoe boy”, she beamed as the picked up the sexy heels in her right hand and carried them to her vanity bench. Kirsten set the two little ones upon the carpet beneath her bench and carefully slipped the sandals upon her beautiful size 7 ½ feet. When she got them on, 5 thin straps were wrapped around each of her ankles. “How’s that?” she asked, looking down at Marcus. He had both tiny hands over his naked groin and quickly nodded, trying nod to draw attention to his self. Kirsten smirked knowingly and reached down for him.  Before she captured him, Marcus kiss Kirsten’s beautiful toe. Within three seconds Marcus was held at her eye level between two fingers. He’s armed were immobilized at his sides.  She could clearly see the twitching, tiny erection he tried to hide. “Your little bed snake is out early, little man, and I let you feed it on my foot last night” she teased with a big smile. Embarrassed, the 3 ¼ inch naked man didn’t want to look into her beautiful brown eyes, but finally he squeaked “Your beautiful, Kirsten. I Just think you look so beautiful in those sandals, and that dress.” Her smile grew again. “It’s ok, Marcus. You’re allowed to adore me. In fact, I demand it” she playfully commanded.  

Kirsten set Marcus upon her vanity and then brought Maria up as well. “I haven’t forgotten about my little ones’ clothes” she then said. She pulled a pair of black cotton bikini panties out of dirty clothes hamper and a pair of scissors out of her vanity drawer. “I was about ready to toss these old  panties instead of washing them, but now I can use them for you little ones” she whispered as she cut the material. Soon Maria had her two piece outfit and Marcus had his black loin cloth. He was little concerned about their new clothing, made from panties Kirsten had just worn recently.  They were probably saturated with her powerful pheromones, but telling her about that would only reinforce her choice to use those panties for the little ones.

“I’m  going to keep you on my vanity while I go to class, little ones. I’ll put your touch screen cell phone here where you can get it, little man” Kirsten explained as she went about her room grabbing items she needed. Her clock read 8:40 and she needed to hurry. Marcus and Maria had to step out of the way as Kirsten set down a towel upon the vanity, then placed two pair of her shoes upon it. One was a pair of cute buckle flats in black, featuring a plaid fabric interior. The other pair were pretty black peep-toe pumps, with 3 ½ inch heels and a tan interior. As the beautiful 18 year old brunette set down some polish supplies, she said “Kate said in her email that it would be good to keep you busy, little man. Polish these shoes for mommy, pretty please” she whispered, fluttering her eyes flirtatiously. “Alright, Alright!, Marcus submitted reluctantly, “I guess I’m not taking off to play golf anyway!” He was looking down to the floor, which was an equivalent 65 feet below. “Good boy… Maria, you just relax and rest your ankle, ok? I’ll call you after each class, and I’ll lock my bedroom door.” At that point, Kirsten, in her beautiful red sandals and dress, raced out the door at what seemed like 80 miles per hour.

After their guardian left them alone, Marcus and Maria leaned  against a peep toe pump and chatted. Marcus realized he barely knew the woman with which he was now sharing his world. Like himself, the shrunken council woman found it difficult to articulate some aspects of their changing relationship with the world and their developing relationship with the beautiful, young, carefree woman who now exerted complete authority over both of them. Marcus told Maria he found that relationship to be often clumsy. He was once somewhat of an authority figure in Kirsten’s life, as a step father she respected.  In a deep moment of self-examination, Marcus shared his honest thoughts. “That self image I had created of how I wanted Kirsten to look at me is as extinct as the dinosaurs when she holds me easily between two of her fingers. My physical influence is vanished. Kirsten, and Kate, for that matter, have naturally exerted their physical dominance over me, if even subconsciously.”  

 Maria began to worry if Kirsten would return home right after school. “I miss her already. Why couldn’t she stay home? Maybe I can call her and ask her to hurry” the shrunken council woman said with a somewhat anxious tone. Marcus realized what was happening. “Maria, we’re likely both under the influence of Kirsten’s pheromones.  The shrinking council woman asked “You mentioned those. What are they?“ “Well, Kate has a much stronger background in hormone and pheromone research than myself. That’s one reason she was hired to assist me. Pheromones are produced in glands around the hair follicles, for the most part. There’s also a strong presence of them around Kirsten’s nipples and vagina. The worn panties she made our clothes from are also most likely saturated with her pheromones. I believe they’re also present in the sweat she left behind in the pumps we‘re leaning against. We are constantly exposed to Kirsten’s pheromones when we are near her, or her clothing. At our size, Kirsten’s pheromones are, maybe, 10,000 times more powerful than to a normal human. If we continue to shrink, that influence will only increase.” Marcus paused, then confided I” miss her so bad myself, I almost feel depressed.” Maria nodded in agreement.  Marcus went off to try to occupy his mind with polishing duties upon Kirsten’s shoes.

At 10:15 am, Marcus’ cell phone rang, making both little ones jump out of their skin. Maria beat him to the touch screen. “Hello?” she called in her tiny voice.  Kirsten answered “Maria, is that you? I can barely hear you, little doll. Speak up!” Maria raised her voice and knelt close to the phone to be heard. “When will you be home? I miss you!” Maria said with a pout.” Kirsten sounded pleasantly surprised. “Mommy misses you too, little doll. Tell Marcus I called. Talk to you in a bit.”

The shrinking, little man finally finished polishing the two pair of Kirsten’s shoes an hour later, and fell asleep curled up in the toe of her left peep toe pumps, with his tiny nose receiving Kirsten’s essence with every breath he took.
At 12:30 pm, both napping little ones were awakened by the phone once again.  Maria barely made it to the phone before it went to voicemail. “When are you coming home?” Maria asked, sleepily. Kirsten answered “I’m going to stop at the Korean market down the block and do shopping, then I’ll be home, little doll.” Maria was obviously love-drunk. She began to cry “Please come home. I want to go with you too!” Kirsten paused, a bit surprised. “Ok, little doll. Tell Marcus I’ll be home in fifteen minutes and we’ll all go together.”

A short time later Marcus and Maria heard footsteps outside the bedroom and a key in the door lock. Kirsten walked in and set her book bag on the floor, and then her small, red purse on the bed. “Hello, little ones. I couldn’t wait to get home today” she beamed as she walked toward her vanity. The 18 year old brunette looked beautiful in her red halter top dress and thin strap red sandals.  Marcus and Maria smiled and lifted their tiny arms, waiting to be picked up by the equivalent 130 foot tall teen princess. Holding them together in her left hand, she brought them to her red lips for a kiss. The little ones bodies were now only as long as Kirsten‘s index finger. “Ooh, the shoes you polished for mommy look nice, little man. You didn’t make Maria help you with her bad ankle did you?” Kirsten asked, playfully stern.  The 3 inch man shook his tiny head. “It did it all by myself…but it made me miss you more” he squeaked. Kirsten’s smiled beamed. “You’re my good little shoe shine boy. Let’s go to the market so I can get us some groceries.” Kirsten was going to put the Marcus and Maria in her small, red purse for the ride, but realized it would be cramped and dark for them.  The little ones looked up at her as she pondered her problem. Suddenly, she snapped her fingers. Standing at her vanity to look in the mirror, The beautiful brunette pulled her halter dress off, then carefully tucked a little ones into each of her Berry-Gloss bra cups. Only their tiny heads could be seen above the silky material.  It was a bit snug, nestled with his chest, and groin against Kirsten’s left 34D cup breast, but he could breath and move his head. “Comfy, little ones?” Kirsten asked in the mirror. Marcus and Maria both nodded. “Ok, off we go. Hi Ho!“ she giggled as she slipped her sexy dress on and walked out.

The small supermarket was own and operated by the parents of Su-Hwa, who helped Kirsten buy Marcus some baby clothes a few days earlier. “Hello, Kirsten. You look lovely today” Marcus could hear a middle aged woman with a Korean accent call out as Kirsten walked in the store. “Thank you, Mrs. Kwon” the beautiful brunette chimed as her high heels clicked to a shopping cart.  Marcus had shopped here many times himself over the years. All Marcus could see as Kirsten slowly walked about the market was the tiny gap between her halter top dress and her soft skin above him. Above that was her long, flowing brunette hair and her chin. Sometimes she would think out loud, whispering, but the little ones were just along for the ride.  As Kirsten walked across the parking lot to her car, Marcus rested his tiny head upon her soft breast. He just realized he and Maria were positioned close to a source of some of the beautiful 18 year old brunette’s most powerful pheromones, her nipples.

When Kirsten walked back in her house, the little ones remained in her bra as she sang along with the kitchen counter radio and put away groceries. Standing in her kitchen, she pulled on her halter top to look down at her bra. “You little ones are full of love and kisses, down there aren‘t you? …Are you licking my titties?” she whispered with a smile. She could see Marcus and Maria passionately caressing her soft skin. Kirsten walked to her bedroom and slipped off her red halter dress. “What has gotten into my little dolls” she said as she saw the little ones near tears with frustrated passion. She smiled as she unhooked her bra and gently  laid it out on her bed, with Marcus in one warm cup and Maria in the other.  The love-drunk little ones stood and lifted their tiny arms, crying to be picked up by the beautiful, half naked Kirsten.  She had a surprised, triumphant smile as she sat upon her bed, wearing only her red panties, and her beautiful thin strapped sandals. She fluffed up her pillows and laid back, swinging her beautiful feet unto the bed, still wearing her red tassel, high heeled sandals.  Marcus and Maria knelt within the cups of her bra on the bed beside her beautiful feet.  “Could you unbuckle my sandals, little ones? I have a treat for you” Kirsten whispered. The 3 inch tall little ones ran to Kirsten’s beautiful sandals. They struggled together to undo the delicate buckle on the strap of Kirsten’s left shoe, but did not have the strength to move it at all. As they cried in frustration, Kirsten reached down with her left hand. “It’s ok, little dolls. Mommy will get those straps for you.”  After Kirsten’s beautiful size 7 ½ feet were free of the sandals, Marcus and Maria passionately pampered her toes with kiss after loving kiss as she watched the love obsessed  little ones. After a few minutes she carefully picked them up, pulled off their tiny clothes, and brought each of them to one of her ample, 34D cup breasts.  She giggled with surprise as she watched Marcus whimper with utter joy, covering her perky nipple with licks, kisses, and caresses. “What love bug bit you, little man. You really love mommy’s nipples, don’t you?” He nodded “Yes…Yes I do. I love you, mommy.” The beautiful 18 year old looked in wonder at her love struck little girl, licking her nipples in a passionate frenzy, then slowly to give her nipple several tender kisses.  Whatever Maria’s sexual orientation was before today was completely irrelevant. Now she was hopelessly and completely in love the Kirsten. All Maria wanted was to please Kirsten, and to be loved by her. After a few minutes of watching her passionate little ones, Kirsten’s breath was heavy with passion her self.

“Little dolls. Mommy wants your tiny tongues inside her now.” As Marcus and Maria continued to love her beautiful nipples, Kirsten slipped off her panties and picked up the whimpering little ones in her trembling left hand. Turning to her right side, the beautiful 18 year old Spread her silky thighs apart and set the little ones at her moist pussy. She whimpered and moaned passionately when she saw Marcus and Maria bury their tiny faces in her pussy lips, desperate to please her. About 7 minutes later, Kirsten pressed both Marcus and Maria’s tiny heads snuggly against her gushing pussy as she convulsed in a strong orgasm. As she lay exhausted,  her two 3 inch love dolls eagerly lapped up as much of her sweet girl juices as they could with their tiny tongues. They grew ever more frantic with their eager tongues when Kirsten spread her pussy wide with two fingers to give them access to more of her girl juices. “Whoa. You’d have the think my little love dolls were let loose in a candy factory!” She purred romantically.

When Kirsten lifted the exhausted little ones from her silky thigh, she examined them, then playfully chided them for smearing their entire bodies with her girl juices. “Look at your hair, little dolls. Mommy’s going to have to give you another bath right now.” Still naked herself, Kirsten carried the  naked little ones to her bathroom and place them in the small, plastic container to have another bath. While Marcus and Maria scrubbed themselves in their tiny bath, Kirsten stood over them and asked “Did you like mommy’s girl juices, little ones. What do you say for your treat?” Maria spoke first, “Thank you, mommy.” The beautiful 18 year old looked down at Marcus, playfully impatient. “Thank you mommy. I…I love you!” he blurted, turning his tiny head down from her. “Yeah, you were wild for mommy’s nipple. I thought your little heart was broken the way you cried when I pulled you off my titty. Mommy didn‘t want to make you cry, but my pussy needs you too” she whispered soothingly as she scrubbed his tiny head with a cotton swab. 

After Kirsten got dressed in her red halter dress and retrieved the tiny wraps for the little ones, she set Marcus and Maria on her sofa for safe keeping while she started a load of clothes in the laundry room.  When Kirsten wasn’t running off to work on her laundry, she had her little ones help a bit with her high school senior project, which was laid out on her coffee table.

At 5 pm, the Beautiful 18 year old barefoot beautiful took a break from her homework and laundry. The little ones were placed on the food scale and measured to fill out the records Kate asked her to keep, then she grabbed her teen novel and sat on her sofa. Her beautiful feet were upon the coffee table and her legs crossed at the ankles.   Marcus and Maria were now just 2 5/8 inch tall, with a weight of just under 5 grams.  “Little dolls, you come cuddle on mommy’s feet. They need some love” she chimed as she set Marcus upon her beautiful right foot.  Check out my pedicure while you’re down there, little boy. Did you like the red sandals mommy wore for you today?” she whispered.  “Yes, mom…“, he caught himself in mid sentence. Yes, Kirsten. They were very beautiful. I loved them” her little man called out from her foot.   The beautiful 18 year old brunette sat up with her hands on her hips, pretending to be upset. “Marcus, earlier, when you were crying for my nipple, I wasn’t Kirsten then. What did my baby boy call me then?” The shrinking researcher was a bit embarrassed, but his embarrassment grew as Kirsten’s beautiful toes were causing a erection beneath his loin cloth. “I…I called you mommy.” Kirsten pressed him for more, “Well, do I have to put you on my nipple again to remind you, little man?” Marcus submitted, shaking his tiny head. “No, Mommy.” With a triumphant smile she laid back. “Good boy. Give mommy’s toes some love now.” Obediently, he began to cuddle and kiss Kirsten’s beautiful toes, while Maria pampered The 18 year old brunette’s other foot.
An hour land a half later, at 6:30 pm, Kirsten put her book down. “Mother’s going to be home in at 8 pm, so I need to get you little ones put away in my bedroom before then. Oh, I just remembered something I picked up for my little dolls” she teased as she reached for the tiny man and woman on her feet.  The barefoot brunette carried Marcus and Maria to her kitchen counter, where a plain cardboard box was set. Kirsten set the little ones by her sink, then reached into the box. She giggled as she pulled out a doll cottage and set it on the counter. She giggled again when she saw Maria’s excited reaction. “Look at this, little doll. It was up in my closet for the past 8 years or so.” The beautiful 18 year old beamed as she set the tiny woman inside the cottage and began setting furniture inside. “It was made for 2 ½ inch figurines, so it’s perfect for my little doll. Looking in a cottage window, Kirsten laughed and clapped as Maria used the tiny hair brush at the vanity mirror, sitting on the tiny plastic, pink bench. Marcus looked on with amazement how much fun the two women were having with the painted, sheet metal cottage. Kirsten beamed with amazing beauty, arranging furniture inside the cottage where Maria wanted it placed. Maria limped to the cottage window and waved to the beautiful 18 year old towering above her cottage. “Thank you, mommy. I love it….I love you, mommy.” Kirsten reacted by bending down and motioning for a kiss from the tiny woman. Maria opened the cottage door and hurried to where stood over the counter. The tiny woman was crying when Kirsten picked her up for a kiss. When Kirsten asked her why she was crying, Maria answered “because I’m glad I came to live with you. You’re so nice…and beautiful. I…I like it here with you!”  Watching the two women, Marcus guessed that Maria was truly relieved to have something like this cottage that reminded her of her former life, where she had possessions she could touch and enjoy.

Kirsten slid Maria’s cottage close to the kitchen sink as the tiny woman sat at the window inside. “Now it’s your turn, Dolly Marcus” Kirsten beamed. She plugged the sink drain and began filling it with cold water. Next out of the box came a plastic speed boat, with a solid blue plastic hull. Giggling, Kirsten set the 10 inch boat in the sink, which now held an equivalent 12 feet of water for the tiny man. “It’s the same color as  the one you used to take me in on the lake, little man. We better make sure it floats before I put you in it. I found it at the store today, and thought you would look too cute in it. Would one of my tampons work as a floatation device for you” she pondered, then answered her own question, “Hmm, I think not.” From the shoreline of the stainless steel lake, Marcus reminded Kirsten “I still have that boat in my condo garage. We didn’t get much of a chance last summer to use it though. I was busy with my research.”

As the beautiful 18 year old brunette bent over to check on Maria, Marcus had some fond memories of his blue boat.  Right after he and Sophia were married, Marcus wanted to buy a 35 foot sailboat to launch on the big lake, but his beautiful Chicago Italian bride was not much of a sea faring girl. Marcus was desperate to find a way to get the 125 pound, curvaceous Sophia in a bikini regularly, so he bought the regulation ski boat with all the bells and whistles. Sophia did not even want to ski, but seeing her 36D cup breasts in a yellow bikini top were a good consolation.

“Time to go sailing, little man” Kirsten chimed as she set Marcus on to the plastic drivers seat of the boat.  He immediately stood and opened the rear engine compartment, finding an empty hold. “Hey” He called out, “Don’t you even have a rubber band motor for me?” With her hands upon her slender hips, Kirsten put the little smart ass in his place. “You couldn’t handle the power when you did have it little man. Remember when you almost flew out over the side?” She had him with her incriminating memory. “It’s beautiful…Thank you, mommy” he said politely to the beautiful teen brunette. Her precious smile was worth the humiliation of skippering a motor-less, plastic boat in a sink.  Marcus even sat down at the wheel and made motor sounds to humor his beautiful, playful guardian. “I have to go finish my laundry, little ones. Hey, little doll, do you have an ironing board in there. I can give you a skirt to iron” Kirsten joked before leaving Marcus and Maria to enjoy their new toys.

About a half hour later, Maria was trying to surprise Kirsten by arranging some plastic flowers in her counter top front yard near the sink. Marcus snoozed on the bench seat of his boat, bored, and with no pole for fishing. Suddenly, Maria’s shrill scream caused Marcus to fall under the dashboard of his plastic boat. Marcus could hear the foot steps of a normal woman in heels. “Well, Well, a tiny woman on my counter. What a surprise. Does this mean that shrinking, little bastard Marcus is here somewhere. Maria was frozen in fear as the unfamiliar, angry woman, with an equivalent height of 140 feet, approached the counter. Marcus recognized the voice as that of his ex wife. She did not see him hiding in the boat. “Oh, I know you. You’re the council woman who has a Christmas party at the motel every year. Where is that little asshole, Marcus?” Sophia demanded, tapping a manicured finger on the counter. The tiny woman could not speak. She just sobbed. Marcus shook with fear within the boat. He had nowhere to hide if she saw the boat.  As he peeked out from the hull of the boat, he saw Sophia’s giant hand embracing the boat. The speed boat was quickly lifted high in the air. Marcus closed his eyes tightly.

“There’s my little coward boy. Goodness, you really have become itsy, bitsy, tiny” Sophia said. Marcus could feel her warm breath on the boat, so he slowly climbed on the seat in surrender.  Marcus was so frightened, he thought he might pass out or lose his lunch as he looked at Sophia’s triumphant, dominant expression. She was an attractive, bleach blonde Italian in her early forties, but with an equivalent height of 140 feet, she could easily be as deadly as Godzilla. He closed his eyes and started to sob as his ex wife clutched him between two manicured fingers, just hard enough to hamper his breathing somewhat. “My goodness, tough guy. You weight absolutely nothing now.  Did you stop working out. You‘re just right to learn some manners now. Are you listening to me?” The 5 foot, 6 inch, 140 pound bleach blonde mocked him.  She dropped his tiny boat into the water and placed him in the palm of her left hand. On your knees, little bastard” the angry bleach blonde commanded. He obeyed, afraid to look her in her brown eyes. She brought him close to her mouth. “You humiliated me when you walked out of here, just because your fickle little dick wasn’t happy…look at me” Sophia snarled.  She could now see the tiny tears in her ex husbands eyes. “My heart was crushed when you snuck out of here while I was at work. Now do you know what you deserve?” she asked menacingly. Marcus stuttered, attempting to save his life, “I…I didn’t mean to hurt you. We were both…both working a lot. It was a frustrating time. I…I’m sorry Sophia. Please, please don’t be mad. Please don’t hurt me” he sobbed, begging. Sophia’s angry glare changed to a dominating smirk. “I always pictured you naked when you begged on your knees in my dreams.“ She deliberately grasped Marcus’ loin cloth with two fingers. He did not have the courage to make a futile attempt to resist. His angry vengeful ex wife pulled his loin cloth off and dropped it in the sink. “Amazing, It took you shrinking to the size of my ring finger for you to finally grow up enough for me to explain your shortcomings.” She grasped him between two fingers again, just as tightly as before. Marcus was certain his ex wife could effortlessly crush his body between her fingers if she chose, and he believed she knew as well. “You owe me a lot of apologies, Marcus. That damn lawyer of yours shafted me in the divorce, too. I’m so pissed’ She whispered in a even, yet angry tone as she held Marcus 2 inches from her mouth. Slowly, she lowered him down to the counter top. Marcus sobbed and repeated over and over “I’m sorry, Sophia. I’m sorry!” The slow pace of his descent to the counter top emphasized Sophia’s completely dominating height. Kirsten walked in at that point. 

“Mother, what are you doing. Stop it. You’re hurting him! Kirsten yelled as her mother set Marcus on the counter, dropping him the last inch.  As Sophia released the barely 2 ½ inch man, his chin was caught by her index finger nail, knocking him backward. Her angry 18 year old daughter reached around her and quickly picked up Marcus, then found Maria hiding under a table in her little cottage. “Mother, you frightened both of them to death. Keep your hands off of them.” Kirsten cupped her naked little man and little girl in her palms to inspect them. “Marcus is bleeding. Mother. If you touch him again, I’m going to have to tell the regional manager of your motel about the loan you took out of the office safe, and I’ll see you in court” The 18 year old snapped. “I didn’t mean to hurt the little bastard. It was an accident. You know I only borrowed that money because your precious step father didn’t send me money for three months while he ran around Asia looking for plants. He promised to help us, Victoria. I put all that money back when I finally got his check” Sophia yelled in her defense. Kirsten countered, “Your boss might not see it as a loan, will she? You just stay away from them, Mother. I’m keeping them locked in my room until I move out.”  At that point Kirsten stormed to her bedroom, carrying Marcus and Maria. 

In her bedroom, Kirsten set her injured little man and little girl on the vanity in her bathroom. “Marcus, are you ok. Did she break any bones?” Kirsten asked fearfully. “No, No. I’ll be ok. I just have a bloody nose. I think it was an accident” the little man answered, still strung out on adrenalin. “lay down so mommy can stop the bleeding and wipe you off, little man” Kirsten said, still agitated.  He lay still as she cleaned off his bloody face with a wet Q tip.  Kirsten felt guilty for allowing her little ones to be put at risk. “I’m sorry. I didn’t know she was coming home early.” Marcus, still naked, stood and answered “I’m still alive, so the family reunion went better than I imagined it would.” He kissed Kirsten’s index finger to calm her emotions.  The beautiful 18 year old knew Marcus and Maria were exhausted from stress. After she slipped off her dress an pulled up some daisy dukes,  she laid on her tummy upon her bed, and allowed her little ones to close there eyes on her soft soles behind her.
 
A half hour later there was a knock on the bedroom door. “Dear, I have a 6 inch Titan Sub and a chocolate Pluto bar for you in the kitchen. Please come out and eat something. I promise I won’t hurt them. Please come get your food” Sophia begged through the door. After a few minutes, Kirsten stormed into the kitchen, wearing her berry colored bra and cutoffs. Marcus and Maria, at just over 2 ½ inches tall, were tucked into her bra, with their tiny chins resting  upon her soft 34D cup breast. Her mother was cleaning up from her take- out supper. As Kirsten opened the freezer to grab her Pluto Bar, her mother asked in a calm voice, “Dear, why you say you’re moving out?” Kirsten turned to her and snapped “Because I am. The three of us are getting an apartment after I graduate in three weeks. Kirsten was looking down to her pretty bra at her two room mates. “But dear, Marcus set aside the money for your college; one of the few good deeds I can remember from him. You can’t forget about college.” Kirsten snapped again, “I get a guardian check every month so I can take care of my little ones!” Her calculating, greedy mother paused, then asked “How much money do you get, Kirsten?” The 18 year old turned to storm off to her bedroom, answering “I get enough for an apartment, and to get out of here!” Marcus and Maria were frightened when Kirsten slammed her bedroom door.  They were trembling in her palm after she retrieved them from her bra. “Oh, little ones. What’s the matter?” she asked. Here little man pouted “Mommy, I was scared when you were mad. Please don’t be mad at us, mommy”  Kirsten stroked the little ones backs within her palm. Marcus thought how Kirsten’s anger frightened him so badly. She was beautiful and loving, but even then, seeing an equivalent 140 foot tall woman angry left him with an insecure feeling.  “Oh, mommy’s sorry. I’m not mad at you. Let’s eat” she whispered. Kirsten set up her paper wrapped sub on her make up vanity, with Marcus and Maria standing on the paper with the sandwich, which was an equivalent 12 feet long from their tiny perspective. “Mommy shouldn’t let you come to the supper table naked, little boy, but I’ll let you off with a warning tonight” the beautiful 18 year old brunette teased Marcus. All he could do was shrug. Over the past five days it seemed every time he turned around a woman was forcibly undressing him.

After supper, Marcus received a new loin cloth made from Kirsten’s old panties. Kirsten announced she had to read a chapter for class. She set her school book up on her vanity, and put on her headphones. Marcus could never understand how she could study with music blaring in her ears, but she had a B+ average, so he didn’t rock the boat. “Little ones. Can you give mommy a foot massage and cuddle down here?” she asked with her headphones in place already. She didn’t wait for their answers, but set them below her chair, with a cap full of foot lotion. Kirsten’s beautiful size 7 ½ feet were resting with the heels raised, and her beautiful toes curled back under on the carpet. Maria and Marcus obediently began to caress Kirsten’s soft, wrinkled soles.  Marcus could not resist Kirsten’s soft skin, giving it more kisses than massages, but he tried to make it look like a legitimate effort. The two little ones could not reach Kirsten’s raised heels, so they concentrated on her soft arches.

At 9 pm, Kirsten once again tucked the little ones into her bra and stormed out to the kitchen. Her mother was sitting on the sofa, drinking red wine and listening to low, soft music. “Did you finish your food from Cometz, dear?” She asked, trying to break the ice. Kirsten did not answer as she grabbed a 20 ounce cola. “Kirsten, I’m sorry I frightened those little people. I don’t want to hurt them. Not even that little bastard, Marcus. Set them on the coffee table here. I won’t hurt them, I won’t even touch them” Sophia promised.  Reluctantly, Kirsten pulled Marcus and Maria from her bra and set them on the coffee table. Kirsten sat down, with her beautiful bare feet upon the coffee table. Marcus and Maria hurried and cuddled close to her heel. Sophia sat a couple feet away, with her nylon clad size 7  ½ feet up as well. The two women sat in silence for several minutes. Sophia smiled down at the little ones, and sipped her wine. Finally, she spoke, “this is the same wine we bought when Marcus rented that big motor home, and we all went west to wine country and the big amusement park. That was a fun trip.” Kirsten just nodded slightly, still mad at her mother. At moment later, Sophia tried again. “Next week we need to get you some new shoes for your graduation. Do you have some in mind. I saw some you might like.” Finally, Sophia found the one subject Kirsten could not resist. “Mother, I saw some pumps at the mall that would be perfect, peep toe pumps.” Sophia nodded. “Let’s go get them for you this weekend.” Kirsten nodded and relaxed her folded arms. “Marcus” the 42 year old bleach blonde asked boldly, “would you like a sip of wine. I know you really like this wine.” On the coffee table where he cuddled Kirsten’s heel, Marcus thought hard. If Sophia has going to try to kill him, she probably would have smashed him with her wine bottle already. Slowly, the 2 ½ inch tall Tarzan look-alike walked to the attractive, full figured blondes leg. She smiled as she gently picked him up with two fingers and set him on her skirt. Kirsten watched closely for signs of her mother’s anger. With a cloth napkin beneath him, Marcus was given a sip from a wine glass which was an equivalent 6 feet in diameter. It took some coordination, but went off without a hitch. Sophia smiled warmly and giggled as  Marcus timidly waited on her lap for another sip, licking his tiny lips when his ex wife treated him to a tiny taste. “Don’t get him drunk, mother” Kirsten warned. “No, dear, I’ll cut him off when he can’t drive” Sophia joked mockingly, looking  at the 2 ½ inch man leaning against her left palm on her lap.  Kirsten had to laugh a bit with her mother at that point, and asked “Don’t you think their cute, Mother. I think their too cute” the beautiful 18 year old bubbled. “They‘re adorable. Every girl should have a set. They’re lucky to have you. I know you’ll take good care of them.” The two women sat in near silence for a ten more minutes, then Kirsten got up and retrieved Maria. “Mother, I’m going to use the sewing machine to try to make Maria a little poncho. A girl should have at least one nice outfit. Do you promise to be nice to Marcus while I whip up a poncho for my little girl?” Sophia smiled and nodded, feeling warm from the wine. “Yes, dear. He’s my little drinking buddy, just like old days, sort of. ” Marcus was a bit apprehensive, but so far Sophia had not crushed him to pulp, and she was never a mean drunk. She was more of a horny drunk, he remembered. Neither he or Sophia were big drinkers when they were married, but Sophia was known to have a good party at wedding receptions.

Marcus and Sophia had a cordial visit on the sofa, probably because she felt she could control the conversation with the tiny man on her lap. For Marcus, it was strange to be so tiny on Sophia’s lap. His ex wife was infinitely physically superior to him now, and she seem to enjoy his submissive demeanor in her presence. Between sips of wine, She would ask financial questions about his assets, trying to appear as if it were just a passing thought. Finally, Marcus just squeaked “All my big assets will be tied up in court for years due to family sharks. Do you want a good used boat, Sophia?” The busty bleach blonde bit on the appeasement lure. “Oh, you don’t have to do that for me, Marcus. How much do you think I can get for it?” Marcus replied “I was offered thirteen grand for it last summer.“ The little man’s answer pleased Sophia and earned him a couple more sips of wine.  A boat he could no longer climb into was a small price to pay for a few weeks peace.

A couple minutes later Sophia miscalculated as she tried to position the wine glass for Marcus, and he was drenched with an equivalent 3 gallons of cool, red wine.  As he stood on her lap, in shock from the drenching, Sophia giggled, “Oops, you’re sweet to taste now. I must have a sample!” She slipped off his drenched loin cloth, and, between two fingers, lifted the surprised  2 ½ inch man to her lips. She opened her red lips and slid his tiny body on to her tongue, feet first. Marcus began to struggle and scream, but Sophia closed her lips around his neck. “No, Sophia, No! Please don’t!“ he cried in his tiny voice. He stared up her nostrils, but everything below his neck was in his ex wife’s mouth. She began to gently suck on the frightened little man’s whole body. Marcus tried to push her strong jaws open. Her tongue pressed him against the roof of her mouth, almost completely immobilizing his tiny arms and legs. She began to chuckle with him in her mouth, amused by his frantic, fruitless struggle. For almost fifteen seconds she gently sucked on his body. He could feel the strong suction effect on his body, but he was powerless to move her tongue or jaw  at all.  Finally, Sophia opened her mouth and pulled out the panicked little man. She returned him to the napkin on her lap and laughed. “Oh, Marcus. I just couldn’t resist . Since you left me, I can‘t afford to waste good wine and you looked so sweet” she joked, somewhat maliciously. Marcus lost his temper. “You stup…”, he caught him self in mid sentence, “You scared the hell out of me, Sophia. Damn, I was freaking out. I hadn‘t planned on becoming your lollipop?” Upon Sophia’s lap, she made peace with Marcus by giving him another sip of her red wine. He was now naked and covered belowhis neck with her saliva. As his ex wife held the wine glass for the tiny man, he tried to calm him self. She noticed his budding erection. He tried to hide it with his tiny hands, but she saw it. He kept thinking “Her tongue is so powerful and her mouth is so warm.” He concluded his illogical arousal was a an acknowledgement of Sophia’s extreme physical dominance.

“Do you remember, Marcus, when you drank out of my pump at our wedding reception?  I thought it was bizarre, but everybody thought it was the funniest thing” she reminisced. She picked up her black pump from the floor and placed it on the coffee table. “Now you can drink from my pump again” Sophia smirked, as she lifted the still suspicious , 2 ½ inch tall naked man and set him in her size 7 ½ shoe. The scent within was definitely stronger than what he experienced with Kirsten’s shoes, but it was not unbearable. Sophia stood on her feet for a few hours a day, and he believed she had these pumps for two or three years, perhaps wearing them a couple hundred times. While Sophia continued to sip her wine, she had Marcus facing her in her pump, with her nylon clad feet on either side of her pump. Every couple minutes she would bend over and give him another sip.

At one point, feeling the effects of the wine, his bleach blonde, 42 year old ex wife gently picked Marcus up out of her pump. She brought him close to her face and whispered “If you were sleeping with me tonight, I‘d teach you a good lesson for running off on me. Guess where you would sleep, little runaway? I‘ll give you a hint. You used to beg to help me trim it because you thought it was a bit too bushy…but tonight you wouldn‘t have a chance to complain about your warm bed. My itsy-bitsy man would just have to love it.” Marcus did not know how to react to this conversation that came out of left field. As  he was only the size of her ring finger, and she now held him between two fingers, Sophia was completely capable of using him for whatever fantasy she considered intriguing.

A few minutes later, Sophia and Marcus suffered another wine spill. “Oops, we drenched you again, Marcus, and got wine in my pump” She said excitedly after covering him with cool wine again. “Waste not, want not” she smirked as she lifted him again. This time she slowly and deliberately brought the chilled, naked man to her lips. Her mouth appeared an equivalent 4 feet wide as she slowly slid him, face up,  on to her pink tongue. He was extremely close to having a panic attack, but was betting the equivalent 140 foot tall bleach blonde was toying with him. Sophia gently closed her red lips around Marcus’ tiny neck. A bit more carefully this time, she sucked the wine from his tiny body, gently pushing his tiny chest and groin against the roof of her mouth with her tongue as she held him captive. The warmth with Sophia’s mouth was strangely soothing after being drench in cool wine.

Sophia pulled Marcus out of her mouth just as Kirsten walked in and started screaming. “Mother, stop. You promised you wouldn’t hurt him!” Kirsten yelled as Sophia returned him to her pump. Marcus waved his tiny arms, “It’s ok. It’s ok, mommy” he called, trying to defuse the situation. Sophia spoke up, “I was just trying to clean him up. He kept spilling the wine all over him self, a clumsy little guy is he”  Kirsten lifted Marcus out of her mother’s shoe. “Yuck. He’s all slimy. Now I have to give him a bath. You better not have gotten him drunk” Kirsten warned as she turned to her bedroom.

After Kirsten forced her little man to take a bath in her palm, under the faucet, she set Marcus and Maria on her bed. The beautiful 18 year old brunette pulled a oversized night shirt from her drawer. She then slipped off her bra and panties, and put on her cute night shirt. When she slipped it on she looked beautiful, with her gorgeous legs and feet sticking out the bottom. When Kirsten returned to her bed, she seem a bit agitated. “Marcus, did Mother get you drunk? She better not have…” Kirsten fumed. “No…Mommy, I’m ok” her naked little man reassured her. Kirsten allowed Maria to model her new poncho-cape, then pulled it off her and set it on her vanity. “Time for bed, little ones” she whispered as she pulled apart a pair of clean, white footie socks. Kirsten slipped the footie socks upon her beautiful feet, leaving Marcus confused. He assumed he and Maria would be sleeping within her footie socks once again. Instead, the beautiful 18 year old brunette pulled the light covers back on her bed and sat on the edge of her bed. Marcus could see a bottle of clear liquid in her left hand. Kirsten picked the naked little ones up and set them between her silky thighs. Her shaved, beautiful pussy lips loomed before Marcus and Maria as Kirsten lubed up a finger and slid it  around inside her vagina. Kirsten whispered “You two looked sooo cute tonight, playing with the new things I got for you. Mommy just wants to keep you safe and warm. You‘re sooo tiny and helpless.” She reached for Maria first. Marcus watched as the 18 year old beauty carefully slipped Maria’s feet and legs inside her pussy lips. Maria looked a bit frightened. “It’s going to be ok, little girl” Kirsten reassured her. Maria was  then gently pushed inside her until only her head was seen from Kirsten’s shaved pussy lips. The expression on Maria’s face changed from fear to contentment as she felt the moist warmth of Kirsten’s pussy envelope her. Kirsten then reached for Marcus. “You’re next, little boy. Don’t be scared.” Marcus was just a bit apprehensive, but, after spending 15 minutes within Kate’s beautiful pussy Monday morning, he was actually the most experienced man on Earth in vaginal lounging. Slowly, Kirsten rose and walked to her bathroom to remove her make up,  with her naked, 2 ½ inch little ones nestled within her. As she walked, the muscles within her warm pussy held  Maria and Marcus a bit more tightly. The beautiful 18 year old brunette hummed as she stood at her bathroom mirror. Within her pussy, Marcus realized that Kirsten had just stumbled on to the ultimate bonding tool to make her little ones crazy with love for her. He understood that, as they sleep in her warm moist pussy all through the night, they will be breathing and soaking up her increasingly powerful pheromones. His consciousness was jarred once again as Kirsten walked back to bed. Kirsten sat upon the edge of her bed.and smiled down at the tiny faces protruding from her warm pussy. She giggled as they smiled up at her. Mommy loves you. Night, night, little dolls. Sweet dreams. “Good night, mommy” the two naked, little ones chimed in unison as Kirsten slipped under her light covers, and laid upon her back, with her beautiful legs spread slightly.

Chapter End Notes:

Chapter 3 is now posted, and the adventure grows more grand by the paragraph.  Thanks for reading.