- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Only a miracle can help Dr. Small and several females to stop shrinking and to reverse the process after no antidote can be found.  In the mean time Dr. Small must find his place in a world where one woman wants to destroy him and another wants to possess him.  This shrunken scientist finds that both love and danger loom large for a tiny man.




Marcus awoke Wednesday morning when Kirsten rolled over upon her stomach, with her beautiful legs slightly parted to protect the little ones cuddling in her pussy. Marcus figured the beautiful 18 year brunette old would soon be roused by her radio alarm clock. In the dim light beneath Kirsten’s light cover, he could see Maria’s head protruding from Kirsten’s pussy lips. The 40 year old, black haired woman appeared to be still sleeping.  Marcus was amazed he and Maria both spent the entire night within the 18 year old beauties warm, moist pussy. The warm walls that held him in place did not allow him much movement, but as he slept he remained quite comfortable. He just relaxed his tiny head and the warm, wavy pillows of Kirsten’s pussy lips supported him in his slumber. Even if he were to try to slip out of  her vagina, his movement would have awakened Kirsten, and she could hold him place by contracting her vaginal muscles. Music began playing as the alarm clock was activated. Kirsten reached and turned it off. She yawned as she carefully rolled over upon her beautiful tushy. When she stretched as she lay in bed, Marcus felt her pussy tighten its hold upon him and Maria. “Little dolls, mommy can feel you inside her still. Come out, come out, wherever you are” the beautiful 18 year old whispered playfully. Kirsten’s hand appeared between her silky thighs, and with two manicured fingers she gently pulled Maria from her vagina. “Good morning, little doll. How did you sleep last night?” Marcus could hear her whisper to the tiny woman. He could not hear Maria’s response, but heard Kirsten giggle “silly girl, you want to go back down there already? You just got out. Let’s see if my other little love doll is as worked up as you.” Marcus was then embraced between Kirsten’s fingers and carefully pulled out of the warm, moist holding cell where he had spent the night. The 18 year old held Maria and Marcus together in her between her index finger and thumb. “Good morning, little boy. Hmm, it looks like you two may have gotten a bit tinier. You’re bodies are as long as mommy’s thumb. I guess I’ll call you Thumbelina and Tom Thumb now” Kirsten bubbled with a smile. “What do you want to do right now, little boy?” Kirsten asked coyly. “I want…I want to lick you down there. I want to please you again, mommy.” Maria broke in with her tiny voice, “Please let us mommy, please!” Kirsten smiled. “Sounds like my little love toys got an extra strong dose of those amazing pheromones. Lucky for you, I  woke up in the mood for love after feeling you inside my pussy all night.”


Kirsten lifted her hips and placed two large pillows beneath her tushy as the two little ones cuddled her soft, warm 34D cup breasts. Her beautiful pussy was now elevated and lay at a 45 degree angle.  Marcus and Maria pouted a bit when she pulled them from her nipples. Within a few seconds, however, Kirsten could hear the little ones whimper with joy as they were laid upon her pussy lips. As she released them, her naked little love toys positioned themselves with their tiny faces within her warm, moist pussy lips. They began to rotate their tiny faces and tongues inside her pink moist pussy as their tiny hands caressed her beautiful pussy lips. The sudden, skillful stimulation sent shock waves of pleasure through Kirsten’s body. She moaned, and whispered “oh, little ones…mmm, just like that. You love mommy‘s pussy, don‘t you?” With two manicured fingers she spread her pussy lips apart, and her two, eager love toys crawled further inside her as they continued to caress her pink, heavenly pussy with their entire bodies. Marcus licked frantically all around the moist folds within her pussy, savoring the taste of her sweet girl juices. In under five minutes, the beautiful 18 year old brunette was rocking her hips and whispering “Right there, little dolls. Don’t stop. Don’t stop. Mmm.”  A couple minutes later, Kirsten gently pressed Marcus and Maria a bit further into her pink pussy as she convulsed in a powerful orgasm. For about 15 seconds the little ones were pinned down, unable to move as the beautiful 18 year old brunette held their tiny heads and shoulders  snuggly within her as she moaned and shook in ecstasy. When she released her fingers from her little love toys, they eagerly slurped up the sweet, milky flow offered by Kirsten’s beautiful pussy as their reward for pleasing her. As she lay exhausted in her bed, Kirsten lifted the little ones to cuddle and caress her nipples. Watching them lick her nipples passionately, she whispered “Ok, little dolls. Mommy had her morning orgasm. Now I want both of you to show mommy how much you love her.  Pull your little hard-on for mommy, Marcus. Go ahead, right there on my titty. You show mommy how much you love her, too, Maria” Kirsten whispered. She smiled as both of them eagerly pleasured themselves as they licked and caressed her beautiful nipples. After Marcus and Maria were allowed to orgasm, Kirsten allowed them to cuddle her nipples quietly for a few minutes before she rose to begin her Wednesday.


Soon after that, Kirsten picked up Marcus and Maria in her left hand. “That was wild, little love dolls. Mommy’s never going to let you go if you keep pampering me like that. Let’s go get a shower. You two are covered in my girl goo” the beautiful 18 year old smiled as she walked naked to the shower.  In the bathroom, the little ones were measured at just 2 inches tall, with a weight of a mere 1.5 grams. As Kirsten wrote down the numbers, she teased “Goodness, little ones. You weigh less than a stick of gum, but you’re just as sweet.“ Within the shower, Marcus and Maria took a bath in a plastic bowl on the edge of the tub as Kirsten enjoyed a warm shower.  She sang like an angel as she lathered her beautiful body. She now stood an equivalent 212 feet tall from the perspective of the little ones. From the plastic bowl, Marcus and Maria both watched as the beautiful brunette shaved her beautiful pussy in the shower. 


After their bath, the little ones were placed upon Kirsten’s vanity with Marcus in his newly cut panty-cloth outfit, and Maria proudly wearing the poncho the 18 year old made her last night.  Kirsten cut a new medical wrap for Marcus to place upon Maria’s sprained ankle.  Afterward, the tiny woman spent her time limping through her tiny doll house upon the vanity, deciding on the placement of the furnishings. Marcus figured that Maria realized one obvious possibility, but was trying to ignore it. If the little ones continued to shrink, the furniture and stairway in her doll house would soon be too large for her.  From the vanity, Marcus watched as the beautiful 18 year old brunette got dressed for school. She wore a pair of tight blue jeans, and a tile blue, sleeveless cowl neck top. On her beautiful, size 7 1/2 feet she slipped on a pair of navy blue, katja mules, with 3 inch heels and a 1 inch platform.


When she came to the vanity to put on her make up, her little man joked “mommy, you don’t need those high heels to look taller to me!”  She reached down and tickled him with a finger, causing him to temporary lose of his tiny wrap.  When she was done with her make up, Kirsten retrieved a pair of shoes from her closet and brought them to the vanity. “I didn’t forget about my little shoe shine boy” she teased as she set a pair of beautiful gray evening pumps on the vanity. Kirsten then reached into the doll house and retrieved Maria. “How‘s my little doll‘s house looking, Maria?” she asked, holding the tiny woman close to her face. Once again Marcus could not hear Maria‘s reply. Kirsten nodded and lowered Maria down next to Marcus. The beautiful 18 year old then asked playfully “Can my big strong man help Maria rearrange some of her furniture? Hmm?” Marcus was a bit irritated that Maria went over his head to Kirsten to get him to help in the doll house, but he played along obediently, joking “Mighty Mouse at your service, mommy!” Kirsten smiled, picked up Maria again, telling her “Let’s go to the kitchen and find something for you little dolls to eat. I’m going to munch on a breakfast bar. 

Five minutes later Kirsten returned and set Maria down in front of her doll house. “Little boy, help Maria carry your breakfast to the kitchen table” she said, handing each of them a blueberry and a cheese cracker. “Are you sure that will be enough for you to eat, little dolls?”  Marcus had to remind her of the world as experienced by him and Maria.  “Thank you, mommy. I’m embarrassed to admit, but this is like eating an entire watermelon and topping it off with a large pizza.”  Before  the beautiful 18 year old brunette headed out the door, she kissed her little dolls and reminded them “mommy’s going to the art store with her friend Melissa after school to pick up the things we need to finish our senior projects.  I’ll call you after each class.”

After Kirsten left, Marcus help move plastic furniture for Maria, then the two had breakfast in her doll house kitchen and chatted a bit.  Maria asked Marcus to explain the pheromones a bit more, now realizing the powerful mood swings Kirsten’s pheromones created in her. Marcus paused, then answered “Kate knows a lot more than I do, but here it is in a nutshell.  Kirsten, and for that matter, Kate, and Sophia, all naturally emit several different pheromones.  Some of them are romantic signals, and others create bonding between a mother and infant.  For a normal adult, the effects are very difficult to detect. For a tiny infant, their effect has a bit more impact. For us, now Kirsten’s body mass is, maybe, 40,000 times our own. The effects of her pheromones upon us are certainly on par with a powerful narcotic, or a love potion, if you will.“   Maria shrugged in frustration. “It’s bad enough being so tiny, but now I get turned on like a light switch so I can’t even think straight.“  Maria then pondered “How long do the effects last?“  Marcus shrugged, “I don’t know yet, maybe several hours.  The pheromones are on Kirsten and all her worn clothing” he answered, waving to Kirsten’s pretty pumps behind him. He knew well what the shrunken council woman had been experiencing at an ever increasing rate.


After breakfast, Marcus got started shining Kirsten’s pumps. At a mere 2 inches tall, it was becoming a major endeavor for the shrinking researcher, taking  an hour and half for just one pair. Maria helped by polishing the toes of both pumps, avoiding climbing around with her sprained ankle. Due to the strong presence of Kirsten’s pheromones within the pumps, the little ones progress was slowed by constant thoughts of her. “I love mommy so much it drives me crazy!” Marcus called down to Maria at one point. She yelled back “You’re crazy if you think you love mommy more than I do, silly boy!” After a moment, they both had to giggle, realizing the beautiful 18 year old brunette was unknowingly turning both of them into crazed  pheromone junkies. As long as they were near her or clothing she has worn, they were exposed to pheromone levels thousands of times that of a normal sized human being.


At 12:30 pm, Kirsten returned from class. She was followed into her bedroom by her long time friend, Melissa. Ten months younger than Kirsten, Melissa was a cute red head with a compact body, yet still very easy on the eyes. She was 5 foot 2 inches tall, and weighed maybe 102 pounds after a big meal. Her breasts were perky C cups, and her tushy round, yet compact. Her red hair hung about 4 inches below her shoulders. She was dressed in tight jeans, a mid riff top, and black thong sandals with red spaghetti straps on her pretty size 5 ½ feet. She had been Kirsten’s best friend for the last 4 years, so Marcus knew her as well. The two 18 year old beauties walked to the vanity. Melissa’s jaw dropped when she saw Marcus and Maria, both standing a mere 1.9 inches. “Un-freaking believable, Kirsten. They are so tiny, just unbelievable!” The lively red head exclaimed. Kirsten placed both little ones in  Melissa’s palm. Be careful with them, bubblehead!” Kirsten playfully warned Melissa.  The red head gasped “Kirsten, they weigh almost nothing! Remember when your stepfather Marcus threw me over his shoulder and carried me down the block to my house? I was grounded and wasn’t supposed to go to the mall with you? Now I can just put him in my pocket and  head out shopping!” The two beauties laughed, and Kirsten reminded Melissa “Remember when you said you were in love with him and wanted to run off with him?” The redhead nodded, “Yea, I think I was 14 then, I was such a child. He was pretty cute in his swim trunks, though. He was such a stud driving his ski boat!” The two beauties nodded and giggled. Kirsten retrieved the little ones from Melissa’s palm and set them back on the vanity.  “Let’s grab a sandwich in my kitchen, then get to that art store, Melly.” Before leaving, Kirsten turned to the little ones again. “Are you two hungry?” Maria shook her head, saying “no, thank you, mommy.  Marcus cheerfully joked “No thanks. I’m still full from the watermelon and large cheese pizza!” Kirsten pulled her shiny pumps off the vanity and kissed her shoe shine crew goodbye. Once again the little ones were left in their world upon the make up vanity.


About 2:45 pm, the touch screen cell phone on the vanity rang.  Marcus answered, standing next to it and practically yelling for his tiny voice to be heard. Kirsten hurriedly explained “little boy, Melissa and I have to stop at Ross Elementary before we come back. See you in about a half hour. Mommy loves you!”




At 3:15 pm Kirsten entered her bedroom with Melissa close behind her. “Hi, little dolls” Kirsten said as she walked toward her closet. Right behind her was Melissa. “I’ll show you the sandals Kate gave me, Melissa…Oh, you haven’t seen my new halter top dress, either” Kirsten chimed as she searched her shoe rack. Marcus was standing near the edge on Kirsten’s vanity, watching the two 18 year old beauties talk excitedly about clothes. Maria sat in her newly placed chaise lounger in front of her doll house.


“Make like a mannequin, Marcus!”, Maria suddenly called out. Marcus was struggling to tuck in his now oversized, panty cotton wrap then he heard Maria‘s puzzling alarm. In the bedroom door walked a younger girl of about 11 years old. The girl was looking right at the little doll house on Kirsten’s vanity. She had Strawberry Blonde hair halfway down her back, and  wore a mixed floral print dress with spaghetti shoulder straps. On her feet were white stern jeweled sandals. She stood about 4 foot 10 inches and weighed about 85 pounds. Her cute face featured no make up, except some glossy, pink lip gloss. While Kirsten and Melissa were chattering about the contents of the closet, the cute strawberry blonde girl  walked straight toward Marcus and Maria, obviously fascinated with the doll house. The two little ones had no time to hide from the curious girl who stood an equivalent  190 feet tall from their perspective.  They stood as motionless as they could. In a short moment, the girl was close enough to reach out and touch them. Marcus’ tiny wrap was slipping again, so he was forced to move and grab it, but tried to do so as robotically as he could. The girl looked back at the two 18 year olds. “Kirsten, is this little boy doll battery operated, the one that’s wearing the black skirt?“  Melissa laughed and tapped Kirsten’s elbow. “Kirsten, my cousin Danielle thinks those two are toys!“  The two older girls joined Danielle by the vanity.  Marcus gave up his failed attempt at playing mannequin and lifted his arms to Kirsten. “Mommy, please pick me up!“ he called in his tiny voice, hoping to find safety from the curious girl. Danielle’s eyes gleamed as she watched the 1.8 inch man. “He calls you mommy, Kirsten? That’s so cute!. Is He really real? Can I hold him?“ Kirsten thought for a second. She gently picked up Maria from her chaise lounge, then reached for Marcus. “Open your hand, Danielle. You can hold Marcus, but Maria has a hurt leg” Kirsten explained.  “Be gentle” The 18 year old brunette said as she placed the shrunken researcher into Danielle’s right palm. Kneeling on his hands and knees within the 11 year old girl’s palm, Marcus hoped her fascination with him would pass quickly. The strawberry blonde smiled broadly as she gently stroked Marcus’ tiny back with a finger, proclaiming “I’m good with pets. I had a hamster for a long time.“ Melissa and Kirsten laughed, then Melissa informed the 11 year old Danielle “that little pet was Kirsten’s stepfather!“ The cute 11 year old was amazed. “Wow, how did you shrink him. That’s so awesome!“ The two 18 year old beauties laughed again, and Kirsten explained “It was an accident in a science lab. They live with me now and I take care of them.“  Danielle bubbled “I can baby sit them, Kirsten, maybe this weekend when you and Melissa go shoe shopping, ok?“ Kirsten answered “I don’t know. I might not even let my own mother baby sit my precious little dolls, and I certainly wouldn’t hand them over to bubble head, here.“ She was pointing at Melissa, who responded with a naughty finger gesture. Danielle nodded, then asked “can your tiny man do any tricks?“ Kirsten thought for a moment. “Well, he can’t make balloon art anymore, but he can give the ultimate pedicure.“ Melissa broke in, remembering her senior project. “Kirsten, where‘s the felt pen set you were going to loan me for my project?” Taking a moment to think, Kirsten answered “I think it’s still out in the garage in my new car. Be right back, Danielle. Be very careful with that little boy.” Kirsten turned to walk out of the bedroom, with Maria in her hand and Melissa following close behind. “Ok, I will” the 11 year old strawberry blonde answered as she studied the 1.8 inch man cowering within her palm.


After Kirsten and Melissa left the room, Danielle brought her palm, containing Marcus, close to her face. “So, tiny man, maybe you can give mommy Danielle a pedicure now…let’s see.”  Turning to the open make up kit on the vanity, she gently placed Marcus between the two rows of Kirsten’s nail polish within the kit. “Pick a good color for mommy Danielle, tiny man” she whispered. Marcus hesitated, then called to the 11 year old “I really don’t think…” ,  but then Danielle interrupted, “Pick a good color, tiny man. Don’t keep mommy Danielle waiting!” Marcus looked up at the cute 11 year old girl growing impatient. She towered far above him.  When she reached for him, Marcus obeyed and hurriedly chose a bottle with a darker pink tint. Danielle picked up Marcus with two fingers, then picked up the polish bottle and read the label. “Ooh, this is good stuff. My friend Jennifer has a bottle of this brand. You like the color Virgin Orchid, tiny man?” Marcus obediently nodded, now suspended an equivalent 120 feet above the carpet. He tried to look around to the door to see if Kirsten was returning to rescue him. The 11 year old strawberry blonde shook the polish bottle for a minute, then slipped of her sandals. She pulled the chair from the vanity about 1 ½ feet from the bed. Still holding Marcus between two fingers, she sat on the bed, then put her feet up on the edge of the chair with her knees bent. She placed the 1.8 inch, shrunken researcher upon her left foot, facing her toes. He turned around and tried to stall Danielle, but she just pointed impatiently “Shhh, mommy Danielle is waiting for her pedicure, tiny boy, on you‘re knees. My toes should not be kept waiting!“ She handed him the small brush, dipped in Virgin Orchid polish. It was a losing proposition to argue with a girl who stood an equivalent 190 feet tall, so Marcus turned to his work. Suddenly, Melissa walked in, followed by Kirsten. “Come on, Danielle, I have to get you home. I didn’t tell my mom I was picking you up from school, so she’ll freak if you’re late” Melissa said, waving for Danielle to follow. Pouting, the 11 year old strawberry blonde plucked Marcus from her left foot, and brought him to her face “Ahh, this is a crummy deal, huh, pedicure boy. Good bye. You’ll have to remember, Virgin Orchid” She kissed his whole face, then returned him to the vanity after slipping her white sandals upon her feet. Kirsten followed Melissa and Danielle out to the door. 


Kirsten returned a few minutes later to retrieve her little ones from her vanity. “Let’s carry your house out to the coffee table, little doll. I brought you home some little tiny vases with itsy, bitsy silk flowers for you. After helping Maria place the one inch tall vases in her house, Kirsten sat on her sofa and  slipped off her navy blue, katja mules. “Mommy’s been walking around all afternoon in these clogs. It feels good to get them off.  My tired feet could really use some of your pampering while I read for my big economy test, little dolls. The 18 year old beauty sat sideways on her sofa, with her knees folded beneath her to her right and her beautiful soles exposed behind her on the sofa. Smiling at the little ones on her lap, she dabbed a bit of foot lotion. Holding Maria and Marcus together between two fingers, she kissed both of them at once and gently set them down for their pampering chores upon her size 7 1/2’s. Her feet were slightly moist from being in the platform mules all day. “Oops, I almost forgot…so you don’t get lotion all over your good clothes” Kirsten smiled as she gently pulled the tiny wraps from both Marcus and Maria. Obediently, they both began to lovingly rub the fine lotion upon Kirsten’s beautiful feet, using their naked arms and chests in a circular motion to massage her soft soles. She looked up from her book occasionally to smile down at her two little massage specialists, who would often pause to offer tender kisses for her beautiful size 7 ½ feet, then return to their loving massage duties.


About 5:30 pm, as Kirsten was washing the lotion from her little doll’s bodies beneath the kitchen faucet, her mother Sophia walked in, home from work at the motel office. The bleach blonde, brown eyed, attractive 42 year old wore a floral skirt, cut below the knee, and a white ruffle blouse with the two top buttons undone, showing off a bit of 36 D cup cleavage. She’s gained about 15 pounds in the 11 years that Marcus had known her, but still had a nice figure, and cleavage that demands notice. On her size 7 ½ feet she wore  red sandals, with 4 inch heels and spaghetti straps. “Hi, dear” she said as she kissed her daughters cheek. After seeing the little ones in Kirsten’s palm she said “Goodness, they just keep shrinking, don’t they? That ex of mine has become quite the pocket size streaker. Every time I see him his running about naked.“ Kirsten laughed, “They just got done giving me a special foot massage. They get a bit messy, but it’s worth it. They just about put me to sleep, it’s so relaxing.“  Sophia nodded, chiming “I could use a bit of that, myself.  I’m going to make us tacos dear.”  Marcus figured the less Sophia noticed him, the better. He didn’t want to risk her finding something over which to be angry with him. Hopefully, his gift of the ski boat he got in the divorce would appease her combative instincts, he thought privately. After the little ones got their tiny wraps back on, they helped Kirsten with a study quiz for her big final test the next day.


When dinner was served, Marcus and Maria ate bits of hamburger, shredded cheese, and lettuce from the edge of Kirsten’s plate. At one point,  Marcus climbed upon Kirsten’s plate to sneak a dip of the sour cream she denied him for his special diet, but he was caught hiding behind her taco. As punishment, she used her camera phone to take a photo of him, standing with his tiny hands up, next to a hard shell taco. The taco by which he stood was the size of a full size van to the shrinking researcher, who now stood a mere 1.6 inches tall.


After the meal, Sophia asked Kirsten “dear, can I get the keys to Marcus’ place? He gave me his ski boat last night. I want to take a few photos to place an ad on the web to sell it.”  The 18 year old was surprised. “Really, did you give my mother your boat, little man? You said she would never get it in the divorce!”  Marcus nodded, “Well, I never foresaw that I would be sitting in your mother’s palm, getting drunk on red wine, either!” Kirsten thought for a moment. “Well, Marcus doesn’t have keys for his condo. He was an electronic keyless entry. Right, little boy?”  Marcus nodded, and Sophia suggested “Well, I’ll just borrow him, then. He can ride along with me and give me the combination.”  Kirsten hesitated. “Is that ok with you, little boy? If she promises to be civil, and gentle?” Marcus reluctantly nodded, not wanting to appear intimidated by his ex wife. 


As his ex wife carried Marcus to her sedan in her left hand, he began to feel he was rolling the dice too much by taking this ride, knowing Sophia’s temper with him had been volatile for some time now.  In her car, she placed Marcus on the floor beneath her brake and gas pedal, and slid in to drive. As she pulled out of the drive, Marcus watched her size 7 ½ right foot, in nylons and high heeled sandals,  work the brake and accelerator.  He stayed close to her left foot upon the floor, and she knew where he was so she could avoid accidentally stepping on him. Sophia’s feet looked beautiful in her nylons and pretty sandals, Marcus thought, as he admired them close up. Sophia’s wore the same shoe size as her daughter, Kirsten, but just a bit wider feet. Like Kirsten, she had a nice arch, and nicely shaped toes.  When they were married, Marcus would wait until she fell asleep on the sofa, and then steal some kisses upon her beautiful toes and soft soles.  If she caught him admiring her feminine feet, she would snap “I hope you don’t want a kiss after putting those lips all over my feet, perv!” She was not at all understanding of his occasional affection for her beautiful feet, and would nearly always put a damper on his romantic mood. After she parked in the driveway of his condo, she plucked him up from his place beneath her pedal and asked teasingly, “did you fall in love with my new sheer-toe nylons, little foot freak. I can only imagine.”



After Sophia got some good photos of the ski boat, she suggested that it would be a good idea  to check for spoiling food in his kitchen. When Kate and Kirsten were there 3 days earlier they did not check on that. Marcus gave Sophia the security code to the door and she entered into the kitchen. She set the shrinking researcher on the counter top between the refrigerator and sink. Everything seemed so gigantic, now his own kitchen felt a bit unfamiliar. He looked about in awe, and then looked behind himself when he heard a metallic rubbing noise. He jumped when Sophia stood over him with a large kitchen knife. “Marcus”, she asked calmly with a mischievous smirk, “Do you mind if I take your cutlery set? I know your aunt Rose got this for our wedding gift, but it’s much better than the worn out set I have now.” First, Marcus had to swallow the scream he was about to let fly. Then, Marcus heartily agreed that the equivalent 230 foot tall woman standing with the giant knife above him should take the whole set home. Sophia found an empty box left by Kirsten earlier, and began to fill it with meat from the freezer.  She set a plastic wrapped package of T bone steaks on the counter. “Could you check the packing date on this, little boy? I remember this is one of your favorite dinners, isn’t it?” Marcus climbed on the frozen package with his bare feet and frantically sought out the date in question. Mission accomplished at last, he did a frantic dance of the edge of the ice cold package.


His ex wife opened the kitchen drawer which Marcus called his “junk drawer.”  First she pulled out a phone book.  She then pulled out a small stack of photos and set them on the counter. As he looked at the top photo, Marcus did not recall the occasion, but it was obviously a party of some kind. The third photo began to jog Marcus’ memory when Sophia first flipped to it. The photo featured a group of about 12 party goers standing around Marcus, who sat in a chair. On his lap was a gorgeous red head in her early twenties. The red headed beauty wore only a bikini and high heeled sandals. Suddenly Marcus wanted to hide the photo or distract Sophia, but it was too late. In the photo, there was a homemade sign on the wall behind the party goers that read “HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN. THE DIVORCE IS FINAL AT LAST!”  The party and the gorgeous, bikini clad “singing messenger” were the grand ideas of Marcus’ cousin Troy. Marcus watched helplessly on the counter as his ex wife studied the photo, with storm clouds brewing in her brown eyes. He was guessing Sophia would do 1 of 2 things next. She would either smash him beneath her fist, or smash him beneath her sandal. “ You little son of a bitch”, she fumed, “you actually had a divorce party to celebrate the end of our marriage!”  Frightened, with nowhere to run, the 1.6 inch man stuttered  “it…it was just meant in good humor.”  Sophia nodded silently, but still looked angry. “My so called good friend Elizabeth even went to your divorce party, I see!”  She snapped.  Marcus meekly replied “She had to be there. She…she catered the spare ribs and corn on the cob.” His ex wife fumed silently for a moment. “Well, let’s see what we have in your refrigerator  for a party” she said with clenched teeth. She pulled out a tub of whipped cream and set in on the counter. She pulled off the lid and looked at the nervous little man on the counter.


“Well, since I wasn’t invited to your divorce party, I’ll have to have one of my own!” She suddenly cupped her right hand around Marcus, blocking his futile attempt to escape. She picked him up between two fingers, squeezing hard enough leave him gasping for breath. She plucked away his tiny loin cloth, leaving him naked between her fingers. “You’re a worthless, little man, but maybe I can sweeten you up” Sophia growled, then dropped Marcus into the full tub of whipped cream.  He was completely submerged in the whipped cream, feeling like he had been buried in an avalanche. When Sophia pulled him out again, his tiny body was covered in whipped cream and he could not see.  Quickly he was lifted in the air as he struggled to clear his eyes. The speed at which Sophia moved him through the air made him dizzy. He felt Sophia’s warm breath as she slid him into her open mouth, feet first. His eyes finally cleared somewhat, Marcus found himself completely within his ex wife’s mouth, kneeling on her tongue. Before him were her teeth, slightly parted, with lips slightly open. She chuckled, seemingly amused she could now easily fit Marcus into her mouth. He guessed she could fairly easily swallow him now as well. In a panic, Marcus began to punch and kick Sophia’s tongue frantically.  One lucky kick at the back of her tongue was enough to trigger Sophia to gag for a couple of seconds. She recovered and immobilized him, pressing him against the roof of her mouth with her tongue. Gasping for breath against the pressure of Sophia’s tongue, Marcus saw her lips close before him, placing him in complete darkness.  She began to suck the sweet liquid from his body. The powerful suction action of her lungs took away what little breath he had left. Just as he thought he was going to pass out, Sophia reached in and pulled him out, holding him up to her face.       “Having fun, Marcus. You’re not burdened by your marriage to me any longer, let’s celebrate!” she yelled. The tiny man’s ears were ringing when he plunged into the whipped cream once again. Just as quickly, Sophia pulled him out, and slid him into her red lips and held him captive. Her mouth was open slightly, but not enough for Marcus to get out. . Kneeling upon his ex wife’s tongue, Marcus pushed his shoulder against the roof of her mouth, hoping to force her jaws open. She chuckled as she felt his panicked, futile attempts to escape. She closed her mouth, slowly sucking and swallowing the sweet liquid her saliva melted from Marcus’ body. He was again without breath, and his ears were in excruciating pain from the sudden change in air pressure within her mouth. A few seconds later he was again before her face, captive between her index finger and thumb. “Little worthless man, you’re not worthy to nourish me as a snack, but  fate brought you back to my house to receive your due punishment.  You are an inferior little being. Accept your fate. Admit that you are inferior in my presence. The truth shall set you free” she fumed before dropping Marcus a third time into the whipped cream. Quickly he was in her mouth again, but this time his head lay at the back of her tongue. In the low light he could see down her throat as he lay naked on her tongue. He was exhausted and totally defeated. Marcus just went limp and waited for his ex wife to send him head-first to her dark stomach. “Uh, huh” Sophia mumbled, seemingly pleased, and then once again, but more gently, sucked the whipped cream from Marcus’ body. She held him in her mouth for about 45 seconds, and then spit him out on to a package of frozen steak. He lay there, chilled and wet from Sophia’s saliva, shaking from both fear and extreme cold. Sophia spoke in an agitated, but controlled tone, “When you left me, I asked you to come back and talk about it. You said you didn’t give a damn what I thought anymore. Now, little, worthless man, it’s time for you to face your new reality.  Now you will accept that your thoughts as worthless, and regard mine as far superior to yours. The only reason you’re still here is that my baby, Kirsten, is going to strike out on her own, and maybe, just maybe, you can be of use to her. You will serve her with your every breath, and you will treat me with the reverence a worthless little man should show when he is allowed to serve his superiors!” After leaving Marcus trembling upon the frozen meat package for about 2 minutes, Sophia found his saliva soaked body was freezing to the package, so she ran Marcus and the package under the cold water faucet to break the grip of the ice. She lifted Marcus, still shaking uncontrollably, close to her face. “Now let me ask, little man. Are you in awe of your ex wife now? You were brought back to me to feel the power of my anger, Marcus. Did you feel my power?” Marcus’ teeth chattered as he answered “Yes…yes I did!” Sophia nodded, and pressed him “Do you want to feel my power again, little man?” Marcus shook his tiny head and cried “I am truly and completely powerless before you, Sophia. I beg you, please, please don’t hurt me. I’ll do whatever you want, just please don’t be angry at me. I’ll be good for you, please!” Sophia smiled widely. “Well, I think we have come to a new era of understanding, little boy. Now, maybe you can feel the rewards of your obedience for a change.”


Sophia gently slipped the chilled, tiny man into her bra, and allowed her warm soft breast to revive and soothe him. Marcus, completely exhausted, laid his tiny head upon his ex wife’s soft breast as she went about the condo, grabbing a few small items she thought she should have.  As Sophia drove back home, Marcus lay in silence with his tiny cheek resting upon her soft breast. He had a new appreciation for the value of her acceptance and a desire not to feel her anger again. His gentle caresses and soft kisses on his ex wife’s 36 D cup breast conveyed his singular wish to revere her, soothe her, and to avoid her anger, if at all possible.


After Sophia walked in her house, she began unloading the perishables she brought from Marcus’ place into her freezer. Kirsten walked into to kitchen to greet her mother. The beautiful 18 year old brunette now wore a  white mid riff tee shirt and pastel yellow gym shorts. Her beautiful feet were bare, with Marcus’ new French pedicure job upon her gorgeous toes.  Maria was tucked into her gym shorts, with her tiny arms and head seen above the elastic. “Hi, dear. I brought back a few things so they wouldn’t spoil, and your little boy wanted you to have his fancy mp3 stereo.  It’s on the counter” Sophia chimed. “Where is Marcus, mother?” Kirsten asked, somewhat suspiciously. Her mother turned to her and spread the gap in the top of her button-up blouse, exposing the top of her white satin bra. Marcus was within her bra with his tiny head laid upon her left 36 D breast. The 42 year old blonde whispered “He was rubbing my tit, but I think he fell asleep. Is he sleeping?” Kirsten smiled and nodded. “Yep, he’s out like a light…so you two got along ok, mother?”  Sophia smiled, “we had a very good meeting of the minds. I’ll just leave him where he is for a bit to nap.”


About a half hour later, Marcus began to stir in his ex wife’s bra. Stroking her soft breast with his tiny hands, he laid several tender kisses upon her soft skin as well, wanting her to understand he respected her new dominance. The last thing he wanted was another battle with her.  “Seems like our little boy is up from his nap” Sophia said, gently pulling him out of her bra and setting the naked, tiny man upon her lap.  Kirsten sat next to her mother on the sofa, with her feet upon the coffee table and Maria resting atop her foot.  The 18 year old beauty smiled down at the drowsy, little man. “Oops, did he lose his little Tarzan cloth, mother?” Sophia nodded, “I had to throw it away. He fell in the food I was packing and got it all messy.”  Marcus was a bit miffed about her fabricated story, but realized he was in no position to call her on it, while sitting naked on her lap. As he moved around a bit, he realized he had a raging erection.  He tried to cover it, but it was too late. “Seems like our little boy had sweet dreams, mother” Kirsten teased. Sophia chuckled, “all men are just big babies dreaming of big titties.”  The two women giggled as they looked down at the embarrassed, naked man. How could he refute his ex wife’s accusation when she was at least partially correct?


“It’s 9:30 pm already, Kirsten. I’m going to go slip on my pajamas. Are you done studying for your final test?” Sophia asked, as she stood with Marcus with her palm.  “No, I’ll probably be up until midnight reading my notes and stuff. I’m taking a break from it right now. My little doll’s been helping, she was part owner of a CPA business, so she’s good at numbers and economics” Kirsten answered, winking at the tiny woman cuddling upon her foot. 


Sophia carried Marcus into her bedroom and set him upon her bed.  She slipped off her nylons from beneath her skirt.  “Tonight you can have a tiny taste of what you’ve been missing for so very long, little boy.” She gently brought her nylons down on to her bed, with the right foot of her nude color nylon coming down upon her still naked ex husband. As he struggled to find his way out from beneath her nylon, Sophia whispered “can you smell your ex wife’s feet in those nylons, little boy. They used to frustrate you so much. You wanted to lust after them, but I thought it was beneath you. Now I realize it should be an honor for a worthless, little man like you to inhale my scent in the toe of my nylons all day long.” Sophia reached for a night gown in her dresser. Turning back toward Marcus, who now freed himself and knelt upon the foot of her nylon, she continued to undress. Soon the curvaceous, 42 year old bleach blonde was completely naked, towering over the 1.6 inch man. “You might remember this teddy you bought me for Valentine’s Day a few years ago” she smiled, slipping on a gorgeous black lace see through teddy. Then, she slowly slid a pair of sheer, matching black panties up her beautiful legs to her hips. Marcus could see her erect nipples pressing against her black, lace push up bra.  Marcus remembered the teddy, indeed.  Most of all, he remembered the night she first wore it, how he wanted to kiss her beautiful body through the sheer material and then get that teddy off her body to make love to her.  Tonight Marcus could see the outline of Sophia’s pussy and triangle of pubic hair through the sheer, black bikini panties.  His ex wife could certainly tell Marcus enjoyed seeing her in that teddy once again. Smiling, she reached for him on her bed.  “Peep show’s over, little boy. I want my toes massaged while I have a glass of wine before bed.”  She tucked Marcus into her pretty panties, with his tiny arms and head above the elastic band  below her cute belly button.


A few minutes later, Sophia pulled Marcus from her panties, and sat barefoot next to Kirsten upon the sofa with a glass of red wine.  Kirsten looked up from her studies and asked “you’re not going to get my little boy drunk again, are you, mother?”  Sophia laughed and shook her head, “No, no. I’m going to bed soon, but he’s going to rub my toes for me first.  He owes me after those three boxes I brought from his condo.”  Sophia put her size 7 ½ bare feet upon her coffee table, with her legs crossed at the ankles. She then gently placed the little, naked man upon her right foot, facing her toes.  “How do you like those toes?” Sophia asked Marcus, adding “I had a professional pedicure last weekend when I was out of town, buffing, polish, the whole works!”  Marcus thought of the unfair advantage his ex wife possessed here, wearing his favorite teddy, with beautiful painted toes, and him kneeling on them naked.  He was unable to hide his throbbing erection.  “Can I borrow Maria, dear? I have more toes that need to be rubbed”  Sophia chimed as she sipped her wine.  Kirsten hesitated, then picked the yawning, tiny woman up from her lap and handed the Maria to Sophia.  “Be careful with my little doll, mother. Her ankle is still tender.”  When the 1.6 inch woman struggled to her feet in Sophia’s palm, the 42 year old blonde pulled off Maria’s poncho with two manicured fingers. Maria tried to hold her only piece of clothing in the whole world, but Sophia’s fingers were infinitely stronger. Sophia smiled and shook a finger at the cowering woman in her palm.  “Little doll, we can’t have you wearing that poncho. It’s too big for you now, you’ll trip over it.” Kirsten looked up her book and sighed, “Yah, I have to make you a new one tomorrow, ok, little doll?” 


For about 15 minutes Marcus and Maria obediently rubbed Sophia’s beautiful bare toes as she sipped her wine.  Marcus tried to maintain self control, but he had been under the strong influence of Sophia’s pheromones for several hours. They were present the strongest on her breasts, and even within her saliva when she toyed with him in her mouth.  Marcus began to more slowly caress her beautiful toes, planting tender kisses all around them as he pressed his tiny hands upon them.  At his current size, the pheromones naturally present upon Sophia, and Kirsten, were about 80,000 times the normal effect.  He suspected Sophia did not realize what power she now possessed over him, but he felt her power nonetheless.


About 10:15 pm, Sophia picked up Marcus and Maria from her bare feet, and then carried them into the kitchen, where she placed her wine glass in the dishwasher. Then, standing near the sofa she asked her daughter “will you be heading to bed pretty soon , dear?”  Kirsten shook her head and sighed, “No, I’ll probably be up until at least midnight studying for my final test.”  The 42 year old blonde smiled, and asked sweetly “why don’t you have the little dolls sleep with me, then? They are both tired and ready to pass out. I’m going to bed now.”  The busy, 18 year old brunette sighed once again.  “Ok, it’s not fair that they be kept up on the sofa all night. If it’s ok with them?”  Immobilized between Sophia’s fingers, Maria tried to motion for Kirsten to retrieve her, but was unable to move.  Marcus, strongly under the influence of his ex wife’s pheromones and her teddy, was unable to muster the courage to resist.  “It’s ok with them, dear, goodnight” Sophia announced, hurriedly walking to her room.  “Wait; mother “Kirsten called out, “You have to keep their tiny bodies warm. I’ve been keeping them in my footie sock in bed.  As the 42 year old, curvaceous blonde closed her bedroom door, with the nervous little ones between her fingers, she called to her daughter “Ok, dear. I’ll keep them nice and comfy.”


Sophia set the naked little ones upon her bed. From the look in her eyes, Marcus could tell she had in mind to be pleasured.  From the shrinking perspective of Marcus and Maria, the 5 foot 6 inch woman before them was imposing at an equivalent height of 240 feet tall.  Sophia hummed a romantic, old tune as she slipped off her bra and laid it on the bed.  “Warm up in here” she whispered, placing the two little ones in the right cup of her 36 D bra.  Marcus could see her beautiful, large breasts and hard nipples beneath the sheer material of her teddy.  She turned away to her desk top computer, then to the 32 inch HD TV by the bed. Finally, she placed a web cam upon a tripod, and positioned it near the bottom of the bed. Smile, boys and girls, you’re on tv” she whispered as she focused the web cam on Marcus and Maria with her bra cup. About 2 ½ years before, Marcus set up the elaborate electronics system in the bedroom so Sophia could use it for family and work conferencing. Now he suspected he and Maria were about to star in Sophia’s private skin flick.


The 42 year old, curvaceous blonde fluffed up four pillows on her bed and lay upon her  bed, upon her back, and raised up on the pillows. “Come here, you two. I have a good use for you” she whispered, pulling her bra to her with the Marcus and Maria still in the cup. She plucked them out and placed them upon the material of her sheer, black teddy. Maria  was upon her left 36 D cup breast and Marcus upon her right breast. “Goddess Sophia has some heavenly treats for those lucky servants who will please her” Sophia whispered, watching herself on TV and becoming aroused.  Marcus, already intoxicated by her pheromones, and certainly not wanting to anger her again, obediently began to kiss her firm nipple through the material, and stroke it with his tiny hands.  Maria was very much afraid of Sophia, and very much under the influence of Kirsten’s pheromones, so she hesitated.  “Don’t resist the wonderful gift I offer you, little woman. It’s time for you to show your reverence for a superior woman.”  Sophia picked up Maria between two fingers, and the frightened, 1.6 inch woman began to whimper. The tiny naked woman’s face was rubbed over and over against Sophia’s nipple until finally, Maria obediently began to kiss and caress the nipple before her. “Mmmm, this is exciting. I have my very own pocket pleasure crew, and all on big screen tv” she sighed. After a few minutes, she picked up Marcus and Maria, slipped off her teddy, and then returned the little ones to her now naked nipples. She giggled, watching Marcus. “Wow, little boy, I would guess you missed your ex wife’s nipples, didn’t you?”  Marcus nodded, passionately licking and caressing her beautiful nipples, growing ever more intoxicated.  After a few minutes, the 42 year old blonde, shifted her web cam to focus between her thighs. She then slipped off her sheer panties.  Maria was cooperative thus far, because she was frightened, but was clearly under the influence of  Kirsten’s  pheromones at this point. When Sophia pulled her ex husband off her nipple, he whimpered, wanting to return. “Poor baby, first you have to please your goddess before you get anymore treats” Sophia whispered, breathing hard.


Sophia set Maria and Marcus upon the teddy folded between her thighs. “Now for the main feature movie” she giggled, watching the image on the tv to guide the little ones to their task with her right hand. Marcus could not believe the turn of events in his life. As of 2 weeks  ago he was a happy bachelor, who never gave a thought to being with Sophia again, due to the self serving head games she played when they were married. . Now he stood naked before her beautiful pussy, which was outlined with a bit of wispy, dark hair. His ex wife’s moist, pink pussy was an equivalent 9 or 10 feet tall to him now, and with one powerful finger she was pressing him to her, silently commanding him to please her. Marcus began to passionately lick Sophia’s pussy, moving his tiny head in wide, circular motions and caressing her with his tiny hands.  Maria continued to be a bit resistant, so Sophia  pressed the back of the tiny woman’s head a bit more firmly. The tiny woman’s head slid inside the 42 year old, curvaceous blonde’s pussy. For about 10 seconds Maria struggled, unable to breathe or pull her tiny head out. Finally, Sophia pulled back her manicured finger, allowing the tiny, panicked woman and released her head.  As Sophia watched the image on her tv screen, she picked up Maria and began to rub the tiny, naked woman upon her pussy. Soon Maria was covered from head to toe with Sophia’s love juices.  She smiled as the stubborn, tiny woman at last obeyed, and began to lick, kiss, and  caress her pussy alongside Marcus.  In a bit over 5 minutes the 42 year old blonde began to moan and rock her hips, responding to the skillful, passionate stimulation from the tiny man and woman between her silky thighs. Her little living love toys had found the perfect locations and timing for their caresses. Sophia moaned loudly and squirmed as she reached orgasm, pressing harder upon the tiny backs of the little ones. After her gyrations calmed, she saw that Marcus had almost entirely slipped inside her wet pussy while she had her orgasm.  “Well, little man. I guess it’s welcome home for you.”  On her big screen sex tv, Sophia watched a bit surprised as the two little ones eagerly lapped up her flowing juices, like excited children loose in a magical chocolate factory. 


After allowing Marcus and Maria a couple minutes to gulp down her gift of girl juices, Sophia carefully stood up, and then picked up the two exhausted little ones between her fingers. “That was worth setting up the web cam for, little ones. Once you both got going I watched two crazed love toys going after my pussy like it was a gift from the gods” she smiled. Sophia slipped on her sheer, black bikini panties, and carried the little ones to her private bathroom and sat upon her toilet.  She placed Marcus and Maria on the seat between her thighs.  She soon began to spray a wide, yellow stream into the dark waters down below.  “Even us love goddesses need to go pee sometimes, but we do it in grand style.  Marcus, didn’t you actually do research on recycling astronaut pee?”, looking down at the tiny naked man between her thighs. “Yes, well, I just did a bit of consulting work on that” he answered in his tiny voice.  “Well, how much pee is your love goddess sending down her toilet, from the view of an  awestruck, tiny love toy like you?” Sophia asked.  Marcus thought for a moment. “If I understand the question,  at the scale of my smaller perspective, you just released, maybe, an equivalent of 2500 to 3000 gallons from your Urethra.”  When he actually spoke the answer, the shrinking researcher realized the grand scale of Sophia and Kirsten’s bodies now.  Sophia giggled and whispered “then you better not piss me off, little man.”


Sophia picked up Marcus and Maria between her fingers, and then wiped herself.  She pulled up her panties to mid thigh, and then whispered “you two are all gooey from my girl juices.  I have the perfect, warm place for messy, little dolls to rest and reflect on my glory.”  The 42 year old curvaceous blonde laid Marcus and Maria side by side within her panties, their tiny heads facing towards the back.  Lying on their backs, the two 1.6 inch, naked people were shocked as Sophia slowly pulled up her panties, leaving Marcus and Maria snuggly placed with their chins upon the darker red circle of smooth skin surrounding her anus.  Sophia walked back to her bed, and climbed in, lying upon her tummy.  “Good night, little ones” she whispered, turning off her light. Marcus and Maria could hardly move a muscle within Sophia’s panties. They could move their heads a bit and one arm.  Maria began to sob. “Why is this happening?  Until a couple of weeks ago I had a nice life. I tried to be a good person, and now I’m here, trapped in a woman’s panties with my cheek pressed against her ass!”  Marcus still felt partly responsible for Maria’s situation. “Maria, I’m sorry. Sophia is still angry with me over the divorce, and you’re just caught in the crossfire.  We’ll make it through this.  When Sophia’s angry she’s like a tornado, but eventually her temper will cool.  I know this sounds insane, Maria, but I’m thankful I have you to talk with, because it seems Sophia, and Kirsten, for that matter, can’t relate to us as humans anymore.”  Maria thought for a moment, and added “Marcus, I don’t blame you for the freak accident in you lab.  Our tiny size has robbed us of our dignity. They can only see us as pets…that’s the best deal we can get now…good night, Marcus.”  The tiny man reached and took the tiny woman’s hand, and they fell asleep, trapped in the panties of Marcus’ vengeful ex wife.


In the darkness beneath Sophia’s light covers, the two little ones were awakened in the predawn hours when the 42 year old blonde stirred in her sleep, and then rolled over. Marcus and Maria panicked, still trapped within her panties. If Sophia came to rest on her side, they could be crushed between her thighs. Quickly, they both signaled their presence within Sophia’s panties by moving the only part of their tiny bodies that wasn’t immobilized. They frantically began to lick the 42 year old blonde’s tushy.  Sophia rolled over on her back, leaving her thighs slightly parted. Marcus and Maria were safe in her sheer, black panties, but they were now upside down.  Sophia yawned, then whispered “little ones, those tiny tongues feel good in my tushy.  Go back to sleep, but we’ll have fun when the alarm goes off.”  For the next 2 hours, the tiny man and woman were trapped upside within Sophia’s panties, with their cheeks resting close to her anus.



Finally, at 6:30 am, Sophia’s alarm clock chimed.  The curvaceous 42 year old blonde stretched, then slowly slipped her pretty panties down to mid thigh. Marcus and Maria were drowsy after spending 2 hours trying to sleep upside down in her panties. She fished the little ones out of her panties and brought them close to her face.  “Good morning, love dolls. You look sleepy. Time to wake up now” Sophia whispered.  She smiled at Marcus and Maria, who were naked and still covered in her dried love juices from the night before. “Good morning” was all they could muster, yawning between her manicured fingers.  The little ones were now a mere 1.3 inch tall.  She brought them a bit closer to her lips and whispered “usually, I’m in a big hurry in the morning, but being pampered by your tiny tongues around my tush put me in the mood for a morning orgasm.  You have ten minutes to finish me off. I do have a little extra help for my itsy, bitsy tiny love dolls.”   She slipped out of bed, and set up her big screen tv and webcam once again. She reached  into her night stand and brought out a six inch, missile shaped vibrator and a small bottle of lube. Lying down upon her back, Sophia placed Marcus and Maria just above of her beautiful pussy, just below the triangle of soft, brown hair which crowned her beautiful pussy. They watched as the curvaceous blonde prepared her vibrator, then brought it down past them and slowly slipped it into her pussy.   For a couple minutes she ran her electric love rocket in and out of her pussy. Sophia then left the vibrator in her pussy, running, with about an inch and a half protruding for her now very wet pussy. First she picked up her confused ex husband and placed him into her pussy, standing atop the shaking vibrator. He had to lean against the walls of her wet love canal to keep his footing upon the vibrating love toy.  Next, the naked tiny female was laid upon her tummy, straddling atop the vibrator.  Immediately, the extreme vibrating motion between Maria’s legs caused her to start moaning and rocking her tiny hips. She and Marcus had been exposed to Sophia’s powerful pheromones all through the night, and both were extremely love-drunk. Sophia smiled, watching the two naked little ones frantically licking and caressing her beautiful pussy.  Within 3 minutes, Maria experienced an obviously powerful orgasm while straddling atop Sophia’s vibrator.  Marcus finished bringing his ex wife to a quivering orgasm within the next couple minutes. She shuddered and moaned upon her bed, then laid still for a couple minutes. Sophia picked up the little ones, totally covered with her girl juices, and whispered “goodness, Maria. You’re a girl crazy little love doll this morning…Marcus, if you do that a few thousand more times I may forgive you for being such an ass in your past life.”  She giggled as she carried the little ones off to her bathroom.


About 7:45 am, Kirsten woke up and headed out of her bedroom door to see where Marcus and Maria were located. She found a pair of her mother’s burgundy colored, patent leather pumps on the floor just outside her door.  As the beautiful, 18 year old brunette  picked up the note placed upon the floor next the pumps, she noticed the 1.3 inch naked man and woman sitting within her mother’s right pump.  “Good morning, little ones. I almost didn’t notice you hiding in there!” Kirsten giggled.  She read her mother’s note on a 3 by 5 inch card: ”The little dolls have had their bath and a hot breakfast with me.  Marcus is going to polish my pumps for me.  Please give him this paper to compose the advertisement to sell his ski boat.  See you after work. Love, Mother.”  She picked up her mothers pumps, with the little ones still inside one, and set the pumps on her bedroom vanity. Yawning, Kirsten said “wait here, little dolls. You had your bath already; mommy’s going to get her shower. Marcus was frustrated that Kirsten didn’t help Maria and him out of the pump. At just 1.3 inches tall, it was a major struggle for him climb out of his ex wife’s pump, then helped Maria out with her bad ankle. 


At bit later, just before Kirsten left in a hurry for school, she tried and failed to cut the little ones some new crude clothing, because Marcus and Maria were becoming too tiny. After Kirsten cut a new wrap for Maria’s sprained ankle, Marcus managed to get Kirsten to cut some string and modify a couple paper clips, so he could have a crude scaffold  from which to polish Sophia’s pumps. Now just 1.3 inches tall, he could think of no other way to polish the sides and rear of the heels, which featured 3 ½ inch heels. At 8:45 am, Kirsten hurriedly picked up Maria and Marcus, and gave them a kiss. “I won’t be home until about 4 pm, little dolls. Kate found a buyer downtown for the Antique Asian art we got from the condo.  The buyer is going to make an offer and write me a check.”  As she set them back upon her vanity both little ones offered “good luck on you’re final test, mommy.”  The beautiful 18 year old brunette was out her bedroom door in a hurry.


After Marcus wrapped her ankle, Maria disappeared into her doll house to see what she could still use at her shrinking size. The furnishing and stairway were perfect for her at 2 ½ inches tall, but she was now just 1.3 inch tall and she was finding it more difficult to use the furnishings within. Marcus spent the next 2 hours polishing Sophia’s pretty burgundy colored pumps, using the crude scaffold he made with Kirsten’s help.  When he finally finished, Marcus climbed into his ex wife’s left pump to rest. He had been exposed to her powerful pheromones all night, and her pumps were also permeated with the scent of her beautiful size 7 ½ feet. He lay in the toe of her pump and could only think of how her feet were so soft and beautiful, and how he would caress them if she would allow him the honor. Lying naked in the toe of his ex wife’s pump, Marcus buried his tiny nose in the patent leather, inhaling Sophia’s essence as he pulled his tiny throbbing erection.  In a bit over 5 minutes he squirted a little gooey tribute inside Sophia’s pump.  He was a bit embarrassed for having fallen so much under the love spell of the woman who wanted to punish him more than anything, it seemed.  The 1.3 inch, naked shrinking researcher fell asleep in the toe of his ex wife’s pretty pump, exhausted from polishing the shoes and his long night trapped within her panties.


At about 3:45 pm, the bedroom door opened and Kirsten entered her bedroom. She looked beautiful in her white tank top and Fuchsia Pink tie dye skirt, with Fuchsia wedge sandals upon her beautiful size 7 ½ feet.  Marcus and Maria rushed to the edge of the vanity to greet her.  Marcus’ tiny naked body was smudged with the dark red polish he used on Sophia’s pumps earlier.  As the beautiful 18 year old brunette lifted the two naked people between her fingers to greet them, she looked worried. “How did you do on your test, mommy?” Maria called as she stroked and kissed Kirsten’s finger. “Oh I did just fine on that, little dolls.  I worried because Kate is bringing that woman, Brenda,  from the judge’s office, over to talk to me.  Brenda Ainsworth is the one who brought you to me, Maria.”  The tiny woman was pouting a bit when she asked  “what does she want, mommy?”  Kirsten hesitated, and answered “I don’t know. Maybe the judge is giving you back to your sister. Maybe they’re going to take both of you away.”  A tear rolled down her cheek, and soon both little ones were crying, reacting to the sight of the beautiful 18 year olds worried expression.  She kissed both little ones and whispered  “don’t worry, little ones. Mother is rushing home after work, and we’re going to fight whatever the judge  might have in mind.  Just relax, little dolls, mommy loves you.”  After cleaning her little man off  under her bathroom faucet, Kirsten tucked the little ones into her white lace bra to comfort them. Marcus lay with his tiny groin and chest snuggly pressed against Kirsten’s soft 34 D left breast.   He was worried about the coming visit, but seeing the beautiful young woman who cared for him most in his emerging new world distressed weighed heaviest on his mind.  Obviously, Maria was worried about her future with Kirsten as well, caressing the beautiful 18 year olds right breast and wiping her tiny tears away. Marcus laid his tiny head upon Kirsten’s soft breast, caressing her softness with his tiny hands as she prepared for her visitors.


Sophia arrived home about a quarter past five, looking beautiful in a size 10 printed scarf maxi dress. On her size 7 ½ feet were matching blue high heeled sandals, which showed off her pretty toes and her professional pedicure.  She wore no nylons today.  Kirsten had Maria upon her shoulder, helping decide on which cups and saucers to set out for the coming visitors.  “Dear, we’re going to get through this together, and we’ll fight for what’s ours if we they try to take away your little dolls” the 42 year old, curvaceous blonde said, before she hugged her daughter from the side.  “Where’s Marcus?” Sophia asked, looking around the kitchen.  Kirsten pointed to the edge of the counter, where Sophia’s freshly polished burgundy pumped rested.  She found the tiny naked man standing within her right pump.  “Goodness, tiny boy, you get smaller every time I see you. Let’s see how my little shoe shine boy did” Sophia said, picking up the shoe Marcus stood within.  She giggled as he lost his footing and slid down into the toe. She tipped the shoe back the other way and smiled as he then slid all the way to the heel of her pump.  “Good work, tiny boy. Give my pump a good lick, all the way to my heel, then it’s time to come out” She teased.  The 42 year old blonde tipped her shoe until the naked little man slid back down to the toe.  When Marcus crawled out and tried to complain, she just slid him down to the toe of her pump once again. Finally, he obediently crawled the full length inside her pump, dragging his tiny tongue to the heel inside her shoe.  “You should feel privileged to be allowed to taste such a wonderful flavor when your work is done, tiny shoe shine boy” she teased ruthlessly. She then lifted him out between two manicured fingers and handed him to Kirsten. He and Maria were now a mere 1.2 inches tall, with a weight of just 446 milligrams, or about the weight of 3 aspirin pills.


When the doorbell rang, Kirsten stood in the living room holding the little ones in her palm, reluctant to open the front door.  “Here, I’ll open it. Let me hold Marcus” Sophia whispered, taking the tiny naked man from her daughter’s palm. When Kirsten introduced her mother to Brenda Ainsworth, assistant to Judge Judith, Sophia politely shook her hand. However, when introduced to the attractive blonde 47 year old who was Marcus’ research partner, Sophia gave her a very cold stare.  Held between Sophia’s fingers, Marcus saw this and figured she was jealous of the Las Vegas photos she saw of him and Dr. Kate Williams that were placed in his condo.  Kate, Brenda, and Sophia sat down in the living room and Kirsten poured them drinks.  Kate turned to Sophia, holding out her palm, and asked “May I hold that cute, little scientist and say hello?”  Sophia just gave her another cold expression, and replied “I don’t think so, he is extremely fragile.”  Feeling slighted, Kate informed Sophia “I took care of him until he was 5 inches tall.  Marcus is the most affectionate man I’ve ever known, and I was very gentle with my little man.  You, Kirsten and I have something in common.  We all love him and want to keep him safe.”


After the 18 year old sat down and placed her worried little girl, Maria, upon her lap, Brenda took a sip of her tea and smiled.  “Thanks for having us over on such short notice, Kirsten. Judge Judith asked me to make this visit to discuss your guardianship of Marcus and Maria.  I asked Kate to come along, since she knows you and is involved in caring for those affected in the lab 9 days ago…”  At this point, Kirsten interrupted “You gave me Marcus and Maria to take care of, and I have done my best.  I love them, and I don’t want them taken away”  She said with a shaky voice.  Maria started crying on Kirsten’s lap and the beautiful 18 year old brunette gently stroked the tiny woman’s naked back with a manicured finger. Kate intervened, “Oh, Kirsten, I’m sorry if you got the wrong impression. Brenda is not here to take away Marcus and Maria.”  Brenda picked up the conversation,  “Kirsten, you seem to be doing just fine with Maria and Marcus.  Judge Judith asked Kate to recommend someone for a further role, and she mentioned you as a possibility. 


Dr. Williams, do you want to show Kirsten what we have?”  Kate picked up a small case off the carpet and set in on her lap. She then opened the lid, pulled out a wooden frame containing six test tubes, each about five inches long.  Dr. Williams then gently set the framed test tubes on the coffee table.  Kirsten and her mother were surprised at what they saw.  Each of the six test tubes contained a tiny, naked woman, the same height as Marcus and Maria at about 1.2 inches tall.  Kneeling upon Sophia’s lap, Marcus recognized the 6 tiny women as 5 coeds and 1 of Maria’s interns. They were all exposed in the lab 9 days before along with him.  Brenda Ainsworth spoke, “Kirsten, these six women were brought to the judge’s office this morning by their mothers.  Some of the mothers are having difficulty dealing with having a daughter, well, so tiny and helpless.  I know this is a big responsibility, but, can you take on 6 more little girls?  We will pay you the standard monthly guardianship fee that you receive with Marcus and Maria already.”  Kirsten picked up the frame containing the test tubes and brought it close to her face.  Each test tube was labeled with the name of the tiny woman which was trapped within it.  The 6 tiny naked women inside the test tubes appeared frightened by being held by a woman they did not recognize. “You want me to take care of all these tiny women, Brenda? I have to think about this one for a bit”  Kirsten said, gently setting the test tubes on the coffee table.  Sophia spoke up, “Dear, do you want to have a family conference, in private?”  The beautiful 18 year old brunette nodded.  She stood, and asked “can you excuse us for a moment, ladies?”  Both Brenda and Kate nodded, and Sophia followed Kirsten to her bedroom, carrying Marcus between her fingers.  


In the bedroom, Kirsten turned to her mother, sighing “I don’t know, mother.  I don’t know if I can be responsible for 6 more little ones. They‘re so fragile.”  Sophia nodded and replied, “I know, dear, but I can help you.  Maria and this frustrating little guy here between my fingers love you because you’re gentle.  Did you see those frightened young ladies in the test tubes?  They need someone like you to love them more than anything else in the world.”  Kirsten teared up, and lifted Maria close to her face.  “What do you think, little doll.  Am I a good mommy?”  Maria pouted “I love you, mommy, but I won’t be your only little doll anymore if you get those others.”  Kirsten wiped her tear and smiled, “Maria, you will always, always be my number one little doll.  I can’t take care of these other little girls without your help.”  Maria stood up in Kirsten’s palm and called out “ok, let’s do it mommy.”  Sophia and Kirsten smiled at each other, then Kirsten looked down at the tiny naked man between her mother’s fingers. “What about you Marcus?” she asked.  Before he could answer, the 42 year old curvaceous blonde holding him interrupted, “He’ll be fine.  It doesn’t matter what little shoe shine boy thinks anyway, men can’t vote here in Babetopia!”  The two women laughed, and then returned to the living room.
 

After Sophia sat down again, Kirsten gently placed Maria on her mother’s lap, where Marcus already knelt.  The beautiful 18 year old brunette picked up the framed test tubes containing the 6 shrunken women.  Looking at the frightened tiny women, she said “Ok, I can do this for them. I can take care of these little girls.”  Kate and Brenda smiled.  The attractive blonde, 47 year old researcher, Kate, explained the use of the test tubes.  “Kirsten, I advised that the 6 little girls be placed in the test tubes as soon as they arrived at the judge’s building this morning.  Since they appear to be very susceptible to pheromones at their tiny size, I thought it best that they be kept in a sterile environment until they can be allowed to bond with the woman who would become their guardian.  “If you like, go ahead and remove the girls from their test tubes so they can be close to you.”  One by one, the tiny naked women were slipped out of the test tubes on to the lap of Kirsten’s tie dye skirt.  All of the tiny women were frightened and looking up at the beautiful 18 year old brunette who held them on their lap.  Sophia picked up Maria off her lap and placed her upon her daughter’s lap, where the other 6 tiny females cowered.  Kirsten looked down at the females and smiled, “Welcome home, little dolls.  You may remember my little girl, here.  Maria, would you like to say hello to my new little girls?”  Maria crawled to cuddle close to Kirsten’s manicured fingers.  She nodded, and spoke up in her tiny voice “Hi, girls. This is my mommy.  She’s very nice to me and I love her!”  The tiny naked, black haired woman then kissed Kirsten’s finger upon her lap.  All four women laughed and smiled as one by one, all six of the new, tiny females crawled and cuddled close to Kirsten’s manicured fingers as well.   Brenda Ainsworth had Kirsten sign forms similar to those providing for Marcus and Maria‘s guardianship.  Brenda then wrote out a check to Kirsten for three weeks prorated custodial care for the 6 new females.  Kirsten tucked the $9000 dollar check away before her nosy mother could get a look at it.  Kate mentioned  “oh, Kirsten, keep an eye on your little girls Michelle and Andrea, when they’re with Marcus. They tried to attack him at a press conference last week, but Karina and I made back down.  After the women sat and chatted for a few more minutes, Sophia held out her hand and allowed Kate to take Marcus within her palm.  The beautiful 47 year old blonde asked “How’s my research partner and Craps gambling tutor doing?”  The tiny, naked man was able to summon  a bit of his wisecracking humor.  “Well, all the chips are stacked against me, and I keep rolling snake eyes, but I will always love you,  Kate, ‘cause your deuces are wild!”  Kate smiled and tickled the 1.2 inch tall naked man with her finger, then lifted him to her red lips, planting a tender kiss that covered his entire body.  As she handed Marcus back to his ex wife, Brenda Ainsworth stood to leave.  Kate followed suit, and the two women walked to the door, followed by Kirsten and Sophia.  At the door, Kate turned to Sophia and said “take care of our little man.  Remember, if he gets stubborn; just give him a few kisses.  Your pheromones will straighten his attitude out quite effectively.”  The 42 year old bleach blonde shook Kate’s hand and thanked her for the advice.  Within Sophia’s palm, Marcus lamented the fact that his sometimes vengeful and manipulative ex wife now was beginning to learn of the powerful tool, or weapon, she possessed, which was her pheromones.


After Brenda and Kate left, Kirsten and Sophia returned to the sofa.  Sophia continued to hold Marcus, while Kirsten placed all 7 of her tiny females on her lap for a discussion. “Ok, which of you are Michelle and Andrea, from the college volleyball team?” Kirsten asked the little girls. Very meekly, a tiny woman with shoulder length blonde hair, and then a woman with longer brown hair raised their hands.  They were frightened and whimpering as the beautiful 18 year old gently grasped both of them between two of her fingers.  She then lifted the naked, 1.1 inch college athletes from her lap and brought them an equivalent 160 feet to the level of  her beautiful face.  Looking stern, Kirsten said “Marcus belongs to me.  He is my little man, and you are my little girls.  We’re all going to be a family now, so you need to forget the past.  I will protect my little man, and I will be very upset if there’s any fighting amongst my little ones, understand?”  The two whimpering young women between Kirsten’s fingers both nodded.  “Good girls.  Give mommy a kiss” the beautiful 18 year old brunette whispered, and then brought the two tiny women to her soft lips.  Sophia stood up.  “Dear, I’ll make us all some dinner.  Do you want me to hang on to Marcus while you get to know all your little girls?”  Kirsten nodded, “Sure mother, I think I’ll take them in my bedroom for a bit. I’ll take off my top and get my bra off and just let them close their eyes and cuddle for a bit.  They need some stress relief and bonding with their new mommy.” 


Marcus was carried off to the kitchen, wishing he were headed to the bedroom with Kirsten instead.  Sophia set him upon the counter, near the stove, and then started getting things ready to cook dinner.  A few minutes later, standing at the stove, his ex wife pointed a spatula at Marcus, and asked sarcastically “well, did you enjoy your visit with your slutty girlfriend, Kate, today?”  Marcus’ suspicions were confirmed that it was about time for Sophia’s daily mood swing to the dark side.  “Kate and I have been very good friends, as well as partners at the lab.  She helped me through a bad period last week when I started to shrink.  I appreciate her help, and I appreciate yours, Sophia” he replied, trying to sound as diplomatic as possible.  Sophia towered above him, now at an equivalent 350 feet tall, angrily brought her finger down, pointing.  “Kneel when you address a goddess, little worm boy.  I haven’t forgotten the photos I found of your little divorce party!” she growled.  Marcus obeyed, kneeling naked on the counter, hoping to avoid an escalation in her anger similar to what happened the day before.  Sophia bent over close to the cowering, tiny naked man and angrily asked “did you have a wild orgy with Kate and that red headed bimbo wearing the bikini after you celebrated our divorce, worm boy?”  Marcus voice was shaking when he tried to answer his angry ex wife.  She picked him up, lifting him close to her mouth.  “What did you say, worm boy.  When you cry your goddess can’t understand a word you say!”  she snapped.  “Sophia, I didn’t even know Kate yet when we were divorced.  There was no orgy after that party, or any other day. The tiny, frightened man hesitated, then continued, “The day before the accident in my lab when I started to shrink, I wanted to call you. I wanted to celebrate the climax of years of my work by having dinner with you, but my stupid pride wouldn’t allow it.  Now, I have nothing left to offer.  I just want to be good for you…to see you smile.  I just don’t want you to be mad at me anymore, I’m sorry if you were hurt in the past!”  The 42 year old curvaceous blonde was surprised by the admission that Marcus still thought of her often.  “Well, you’re goddess is going to require a lot more groveling from you, little boy.  Perhaps your total obedience and reverence will be a good start to earning the mercy of your goddess.  Marcus was fearful as Sophia brought him to her red lips.  She kissed his entire body, then gently tucked him into her 36 D cup bra to cuddle her soft breast while she cooked supper.  She smiled as he began to caress and offer many tender kisses to her soft breast.  Few things in this world made Marcus more inclined to be obedient than cuddling Sophia’s heavenly, soft breasts.


Kirsten emerged from her bedroom at supper time wearing a white midriff tee shirt with pink short sleeves, and a pair of cute pink satin gym shorts.  Marcus could see her beautiful, hard nipples through the tight, thin cotton of her tee shirt.  The seven tiny naked females and tiny man all sat around the edge of a saucer on the dinner table eating bits of fish, tots, and salad.  As Kirsten was finishing up she said “mommy’s going to give you all a community bath on the kitchen counter, then mother and I have a surprise for my little dolls” she chimed. 


Marcus was placed in a rectangular, plastic bowl , nearby the sink, filled with about a half inch of soapy water.  Sophia and Kirsten did the dishes while the little ones soaked and scrubbed in the bowl.  Laying out her dish towel, Sophia said “I’ll get them dried off, if you want to run out to my car and get their surprise, dear.”  One by one, the 42 year old blonde, lifted the 1.1 inch, naked girls, and her little man, out of the water to dry off the towel. “Climb into my hands, little ones.  Kirsten’s bringing in your surprise” she said, watching as the 7 naked females and Marcus crawled into her cupped hands.  She set the all the little females on the coffee table.  “You stay here with me, little boy. I have a good place to keep you”  she said, smiling triumphantly.  She slipped off her sandals and placed her beautiful, size 7 ½ feet on the coffee table, with her legs crossed at the ankles.  “This is where good boys earn some cuddling merit points from their goddess”  she said, setting her naked ex husband atop her beautiful foot.  She watched him impatiently for a moment until he crawled to her toes, and obediently began to caress and kiss each one in turn, moving one beautiful toe to the next.   A couple minutes later, Kirsten entered and set a Victorian style doll house down near the little ones on the coffee table.  Kirsten giggled as Maria clapped and ran toward the house.  “Go ahead, little dolls.  This is a house for all of you.  Go check it out” the beautiful 18 year old encouraged her new, reluctant females.  They walked in the front door of the 12 inch tall house and followed Maria as she walked through the all 12 rooms.  After a couple minutes, Maria limped out of the house toward Kirsten.  “Mommy, it’s perfect.  It’s just the right size for us now“  As Kirsten beamed, Maria stared to cry.  “What’s the matter, little doll?”  Kirsten asked.  “Mommy, it’s just…you’re so nice…and…I love you so much!” the tiny woman said, reaching to be picked up by the beautiful 18 year old brunette.  Kirsten picked up Maria and gave her a kiss.  She then picked up the other six females, two at a time, and gave them tender kisses as well.  After all the females gathered in front of the house, Kirsten started pulling a bunch of tiny furniture out of a box.  “Little dolls, the house and  the furniture are all 1/72 scale, perfect for you. Mother bought it today at the hotel she manages.  They were hosting a doll show there today.  Maria put aside the fear she had of The 42 year old blonde, and  diplomatically walked to Sophia’s bare foot.  Maria gave her heel a caress and kiss, calling out “Thank you, Sophia.”  Sophia smiled, and whispered “you’re welcome.  When I bought it, I had no idea we would be getting 6 more little girls, but I hope this tiny house will make you all feel at home.”  Looking at the tiny naked man pampering her second toe with long, slow licks, Sophia jabbed “It‘s a lot better than being kept in a jar on my desk, like Marcus.”  Kirsten lightly chided her mother’s threats toward her helpless, former step father.  “Mother, Marcus is just a tiny, helpless man.  Don’t be such a mean giantess. See how he just wants to be a good boy and adore you?”  Sophia slightly wriggled her toes as her ex husband continued to passionately kiss and caress them.  “Well, he may want to be a good boy, but our little boy needs to show me a lot more adoration before I forget the arrogance of his checkered past.”  Giving up on changing her mother’s attitude, Kirsten got up and gather her 7 tiny females in her left hand.  “Little girls, mommy wants her foot massage now. I‘ll read my magazine on my bed while you pamper me” she whispered.  “Mother, am I  going to be able to steal your little massage boy to come pamper me for a bit” Kirsten asked, looking down at Marcus atop her mother’s foot.  Sophia waved her daughter off, saying “I don’t think so, dear.  That little hard-on he’s been sporting for nearly an hour says he’s tiny heart belongs to me tonight.”  The beautiful 18 year old brunette jokingly pouted “Not fair, you stole my naked little man!”  Kirsten reached for the foot lotion on the end table.  “Give me a good dab of that in my hand dear.  I’m going to put little Marcus to work.” 



The 42 year old, curvaceous blonde pulled the 1.1 inch man off her foot and placed him upon her lap. Kirsten walked off to her bedroom with her tiny females, and Sophia began to rub some of the foot lotion on the sole of her beautiful left foot.  She smiled down at the tiny naked man who looked up at her from the lap of her pretty dress.  “Your goddess won’t work her tiny man too hard.  Move your little hands, now, Marcus. You’re not allowed to hide you’re little hard-on from your goddess.”  A couple minutes later Sophia grabbed her romance novel, knelt upon her sofa, and placed Marcus on the sole of her right foot, with a dab of lotion as well.  She laid upon her tummy and read as the 1.1 inch man lovingly used his entire, tiny body to rub the lotion upon the soft, wrinkled sole of his ex wife’s right foot.  After about a half hour, Sophia fell asleep while reading, with the tiny naked man also snoozing upon her soft sole. 


At about 9:15 pm, Sophia woke up on the Sofa.  Marcus, who was snoozing upon the sole of her right foot, woke up when she stirred.  “I’m going to put on my nighty, then get something to drink, little boy” she whispered as she picked the drowsy man up between two fingers and carried him to her bed.  He watched as his beautiful, blonde ex wife slipped off all her clothes.  After she slipped off her pretty panties, Sophia playfully set her panties on the bed, then set the tiny, naked man on the cotton liner of her warm panties.  “There’s a little taste of heaven for you.  If you promise to be a good boy, you might someday get the full buffet.”  She giggled as Marcus, already hopelessly pheromone drunk, laid down on the warm, cotton liner and buried his tiny nose in the material, inhaling the essence of his ex wife’s beautiful pussy.  She looked beautiful in a champagne colored satin nightgown with spaghetti shoulder straps as she reached for Marcus upon her panties.  “Come on, little panty pervert” she teased, carrying him to her bathroom.  She placed him on the special scale Kirsten received to keep track of the little ones weights.  “Wow, little boy, 266 milligrams, you weigh as much as a little candy-coated chocolate.”  Marcus suddenly felt a bit insecure as Sophia teasingly licked her lips, looking hungry.
 

When Sophia returned to the living room with Marcus, Kirsten was on the sofa, with all the tiny females back inside their Victorian dollhouse, upon the coffee table.  She placed him at the front door of the doll house.  “Be sure to knock, little boy. That’s the little girls’ club house now.”  Marcus was a bit miffed at being the odd man out in the club house, but he went ahead and politely knocked.  Kirsten and Sophia sat on the sofa watching the little ones in the house.  Maria and Jessica, who was her intern before they were both shrunk, came to the window closest to the front door.  Play acting like scream queens, they shrieked, then Maria yelled “Mommy, there’s a naked man at my door!”  as she slammed the tiny window shutters closed.  Kirsten and Sophia laughed at the little girls’ antics.  “Ok, little dolls, let that naked little man in for a tour now. Remember, he’s your furniture mover!” Kirsten chimed.  Finally, Maria opened the door for the shrunken researcher. Inside the dollhouse, Marcus was formally introduced to the six new females.  He knew a couple of them from the college, but knew none very well.  The women were all polite with him, perhaps due to Kirsten’s warning earlier, and maybe also due to their pheromone intoxication after cuddling with Kirsten’s beautiful breasts and feet much of the night.  Marcus really wanted to make some sort of apology for the accident in the lab the week before, but could only muster small talk with the women.  “How does one apologize for such an accident, Maria?  Those women have been transformed into tiny pets, too small even for the simplest of clothing”  he inconclusively pondered, talking with his closest tiny friend while looking out the from the dollhouse’s plastic balcony. 


At 10 pm, Marcus emerged from the Victorian dollhouse, yawning.  Kirsten and Sophia were chatting on the sofa.  Sophia wore her nightgown, with her right leg crossed over her left leg at the knee.  “You’re going to sleep-walk right off the coffee table, little boy” Sophia said as she captured the groggy, naked, 1 inch man between her manicured fingers. The 42 year old curvaceous blonde laid her ex husband atop her raised, beautifully bare right foot.  He quickly sat up, waving his tiny arms, remembering Sophia’s other instructions from this morning.  He frantically tried to get the attention of the beautiful 18 year old brunette sitting next to Sophia, chatting with her.   “Kirsten, Kirsten, I need to get the  advertisement I wrote up for the ski boat.  It’s on the card, which is sitting on your vanity!”  Sophia looked down at him, a bit irritated.  “Little boy, what is the panic down there?  Whatever it is, it can wait until tomorrow.  All I want you doing right now is to cuddle and adore your goddess’s foot, understand?”  The 1 inch tall naked man on her raised right foot meekly nodded.  “Ok, I just wanted to…”  The 42 year old curvaceous blonde pointed at him and commanded in a stern voice “Lay down on my foot, now…good boy…now, put your tiny thumb in your mouth and suck it…good boy, that will keep you quiet…stay just like that until we go to bed.”  Kirsten had to giggle at her mother’s playfully cruel methods, saying “you really have him trained well, mother.”  Sophia nodded, “Men can make great pets, when properly trained and muzzled!”


About 20 minutes later, all of Kirsten’s tiny females were cuddling atop the 18 year olds beautiful feet on the coffee table.  Sophia gently picked up Marcus from where he obediently laid upon her right foot, then stood up from the sofa, yawning.  “Dear, this little boy is about knocked out tired.  Why don’t I take Marcus and Maria to bed with me and you can concentrate on getting to know your new little girls?”  Atop Kirsten’s size 7 ½ left foot, Maria waved to get Sophia and Kirsten’s attention.  “Sophia, I would like to help Mommy with the new little girls, please.  They are still a bit nervous in their new home; I can show them how mommy likes to be pampered in bed.”  Kirsten giggled a bit, embarrassed about the naughty bedroom activities Maria discussed openly.  Sophia looked down at Maria and smiled, “Ok, little girl. You show them how to properly pamper your mommy, Kirsten.  She deserves it.  I guess Marcus will have to be my little ‘one man show’ tonight.”  Kirsten laughed, and said “Ok, mother. You can have Marcus tonight. Let me give him a kiss.”  The beautiful 18 year olds kiss covered Marcus’ entire body, which was still covered in a light film of foot lotion from Sophia’s massage. 


Sophia carried Marcus into her master bath, and then slipped off her panties.  “Are you amazed, watching your goddess go pee, little tiny boy” she whispered, placing the 1 inch man on the toilet seat. He couldn’t help but be in awe as his ex wife sprayed a stream of yellow liquid as wide as his body.  Marcus estimated that from his one inch scale, she could fill a gasoline tanker truck from her bladder easily. 

Sophia placed Marcus on the special scale as she washed her hands. The little man peeked down at the display, sure he would learn he was still losing body mass.  The digital reading was “266 milligrams”, the exact same as an hour before.  The tiny naked man waved frantically as his ex wife’s fingers closed in upon him.  “Wait, Wait, Sophia.  I’m not shrinking any more! I’m staying the same weight!”  Sophia carried Marcus out to Kirsten and he implored her to weigh the tiny females.  The reading of the scale also confirmed the tiny females had stopped shrinking as well.  The little ones all cheered in relief for the good news. However, the victory over fate was hollowed by the fact that they were now stable at a mere 1 inch tall, too small even for the small human dignity of having basic clothing. 


As Sophia carried her naked, one inch tall husband to her bed, she whispered “personally, I think you’re just the perfect size for an ex husband, Marcus.  It’s time for you to star in another movie with your goddess, Doctor Small.”  She set up her big screen tv, and web cam tripod, then grabbed her six inch vibrator out of her night stand.  She set Marcus upon her bed, then slowly slipped off her satin night gown.  The curvaceous, 42 year old blonde Italian teasingly asked “Is your little, tiny dick getting hard now, Marcus.  Your goddess is going to take you places where no man has gone before.“  Marcus nodded as he watched Sophia’s beautiful breasts and curves coming at him.  The 5 foot 6 inch, 140 pound beauty now towered above him at an equivalent height of 384 feet tall.  Marcus found in the last couple days that just having a beautiful woman in close proximity to him was enough to harden his penis in reaction to her undeniable and overwhelming feminine power.  After she climbed on the bed, Sophia towered Marcus on her hands and knees, now completely naked, her 36 D breasts hanging down above him.  Marcus could see the focal point of the webcam was Sophia’s beautiful round ass, filling the screen of her 42 inch tv.  She rubbed some lube around the dark red circle of her anus and reached for Marcus.  She brought the confused, 1 inch naked man close to her beautiful face.  “Your goddess is getting so wet, just thinking about finally having you where you belong, she can’t wait.” 


Still on her hands and knees, Sophia reached behind her and gently slid her shocked ex husband’s tiny feet and legs into her anus.  Marcus tried to struggle, but his upper body was completely immobilized between her manicured fingers.  She pulled back her fingers when only Marcus’ chest and head were protruding from his ex wife’s anus.  She giggled, seeing him struggle within her ass and knowing he could see himself on the tv screen as well.  “You just stay in there and relax, little boy.  Don’t struggle.  Your goddess will just slide you all the way inside if you anger her.  You need to realize how much of a privilege it is to be allowed to adore your goddess’s ass.  Remember, you used to grab me and kiss my ass when I walked by, now you belong to my ass.  After you learn to accept your goddess’s ass as your reason for living, you can truly be happy.  Fate brought you back to me, Marcus.  You belong to me now.  You live to adore me and bring me pleasure, that is all.”  She smiled as the tiny naked man trapped within her anus up to his chest gave up struggling, submitting to his imprisonment within his ex wife’s  ass.  “Good, good little love toy.  Now, your goddess wants to watch you caress her with your tiny tongue and hands.  The show is over only when your goddess is pleased.”  His ex wife turned on her vibrator.  In the big screen Marcus watched as she inserted the vibrator into her beautiful, pink pussy.  “Caress me, little boy. I know you want to be in your goddess’s pussy, but you have to earn your passage to heaven first”  Sophia whispered, breathing heavily with desire.  Obediently, Marcus began to lick around the edge of her anus, and stroked her skin with his tiny hands.  “Mmm, that feels sooo good. Use your tongue…that’s good…umm…just like that”  the beautiful 42 year old blonde said, watching the tiny man inside her as she worked the vibrator in her wet pussy.  About 5 minutes later, Sophia convulsed in a quivering, powerful orgasm.  A minute later she pulled two large pillows beneath her on her bed.  Looking at her tv screen, she whispered to Marcus “Good boy.  You would do that for your goddess every night, wouldn’t you, Marcus?”   He obediently nodded, hoping to be released from his ex wife’s anus.  She giggled “Since you love your new job so much, I’ll give you a little time to reflect upon your good luck.” When she reached around with her right hand, Marcus pushed his tiny arms down to his sides, to keep them out of the way when she grasped his tiny body to pull him out of her ass.    Instead, she used her manicured index finger to gently push her ex husband further inside her, until only his tiny head could be seen on her tv screen.  He screamed “No, Sophia, No”, fearing she would push him deep inside her anus.  She giggled, “just relax and make yourself at home, little boy.  You really can’t pull yourself out of your goddess’s ass, can you?  Just rest for a bit while I read my magazine.”  Sophia  brought her hips down on the two fluffy pillows, laying on her tummy with her hips raised, which allowed her soft, round ass checks to remain parted so her ex husband could breathe inside her anus.  For fifteen minutes she silently read, holding Marcus in her warm anus.  Finally she rose up on her hands and knees. “Let’s get you out of there before I forget all about you and fall asleep, little boy.”  With two manicured fingers she tried to grasp him, but found he was inserted too far.  “Hmm, I guess I’ll have to try something else.”  She giggled as she flexed her anus muscles, exerting great pressure on Marcus’ tiny body.  He slid out enough for her to grasp him between her fingers.  “Ooh, you’re extra slimy, little boy.  That little hard on tells your goddess that you love her ass.   We can get you a bath in the morning. Right now, let’s get you to bed.”


 Sophia picked up a pair of  cute, white footie socks, with a soft blue tassel on the heel, and dropped Marcus into one.  Lying inside on his back, he watched as her beautiful right foot entered the footie sock. Soon he was nestled against the soft sole of her right foot, with his tiny groin, chest and cheek cuddling her softness.  “Ok, Marcus. You have 10 minutes to put your little hard on to bed.  Your goddess will not tolerate being woke in the middle of the night by little foot perverts.  Good night.”  His ex wife slipped under her light bed covered and laid upon her side.  Marcus nestled against her soft, beautiful foot. He was able to move his body a little bit, so he placed several kisses upon her soft, wrinkled sole.  He couldn’t contain his passion any longer. He obsessed over how soft and beautiful his ex wife’s feet were tonight.  He had cuddled Sophia’s beautiful, pedicure pampered toes earlier, and now his tiny groin was pressed against her soft, precious foot.  He began to pump his tiny hips, rubbing his tiny erection upon her soft, wrinkled sole.  It only took about 3 minutes for him to convulse in a powerful orgasm, passionately kissing his ex wife’s soft skin as he left a creamy tribute upon her beautiful size 7 ½ foot.  As he lay within Sophia‘s footie sock, he heard her whisper “You little foot freaks sure get excited, don‘t you?   Be good for your goddess now and go to sleep.”  Marcus gently stroked her soft sole and gave it several tender kisses.  “I love you, sweet goddess” he spontaneously whispered as he laid his tiny check upon her soft skin.  Just before he fell into a blissful sleep, Marcus realized the irony of the last couple of years.  He endured countless arguments with Sophia, and went through a nasty divorce.  Now he found himself where he wanted to be all the while, adoring his wife as a goddess and laying next to her, blissfully naked and in love.











Chapter End Notes:

The plan is for a posting within 6 weeks to put in print what is in my head.  Thanks for reading.