- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a fun chapter filled with Adventure, Jealousy, affection, and youthful enthusiasm.

As the early morning light filtered into his bedroom, Dr. Marcus Small stirred within his bed.  Without looking at his alarm clock, he assumed it was still a bit soon to start his day, but he was too excited to sleep any longer.  It was six weeks to the day since he and 22 women were accidently exposed to the reduction enzyme he helped formulate, slowly shrinking all of them to one inch tall over the course of ten days. During that time, the proud PHD lost his stature, his independence, and his ability to function within the home he called his sanctuary.  Now he lay in his condo once again, warm and comfy within his own bed.  It felt good to be back in his domain, surrounded by familiar things and sounds.  


Tomorrow he would return to the public stage he loved, the special guest on the college campus women’s studies show, which was on local cable and also shared with several other regional campuses. He was much looking forward to the interview, to be conducted by the gorgeous Nita.  This long-legged Latina was crowned Miss Columbia 8 years earlier, and earned a Master’s degree with honors soon after finishing her stellar pageant career.  For the last 3 years she instructed the coeds, and haunted the fantasies of the men on the campus where Dr. Small did his research.   During the last year, Marcus had resolved to invite the beautiful Latina to dinner, but rumors always flew around about her affairs with soap opera stars, and athletes, so he figured a microscope jockey was not her style.  Still, the thought of being in her presence, working her over with his charming humor, was a challenge for which he was ready.  Perhaps, like most women, Nita would be obsessed with learning about his time as a one inch tall man, subservient to his former wife and step daughter.  He was prepared to weave his answers into tales of his perseverance, bravery, and intellectual prowess to overcome the long odds against him during his past struggle.

When Marcus was finished fantasizing about Nita for the time being, he focused on his plans for today.  Maybe he would enjoy his favorite coffee from his own fancy coffee brewery system, and then just stand by his living room window, enjoying the summer morning along with the athletic coeds jogging down the sidewalk past his condo to the park, just three blocks from the college campus. Marcus finally decided not to plan a thing for the day, but to allow fate to carry him like an adventurous hunk of driftwood on a great river.  


Dr. Small’s wandering mind was interrupted as his bed began to slightly twitch.  Mommy was stirring from her sleep, and stretching out her beautiful left leg beneath her light covers, causing the material of her white footie sock to tighten a bit on Marcus’ tiny body as she flexed the muscles of her size 7 ½  foot.  Somewhere close, 3 tiny females within mommies other footie sock were surely being roused by her stirring as well.  It was second nature of the little ones to kiss and caress mommy’s soft sole when she stirred, to remind her of her little ones’ presence within her footie socks, where they slumbered each night.  After her little man cherished her soft foot with a couple dozen kisses, mommy finally whispered “ok, little ones, I haven’t forgotten you.  She yawned, then sat up in bed.  First she released her three tiny females from the footie sock which had been upon her right foot.  Soon, Marcus was jostled about as she pulled her other footie sock off her beautiful left foot and then slowly poured the one inch tall, naked researcher into her palm.  He came to rest within her palm next to mommies 3 tiny, naked females, Andrea, Tawnya, and Elizabeth.  “Good morning, little man.  Did you have a good sleep after you finally put your naughty little erection to bed?”  He looked up at his attractive, bleach blonde ex-wife and nodded widely.  “Yes mommy, thank you.”  


The 42 year old busty blonde Sophia was wearing a shiny, blue satin night shirt.  She lifted the palm containing her 3 tiny, naked females and little, naked man to her lips and allowed them to kiss your soft lips good morning.  Sophia then lowered her hand, and cupped the little ones safely within it as she slipped her beautiful legs out of bed and headed to the living room of her ex-husbands luxury condo.

Her barefoot, 19 year old daughter Kirsten was sitting at the kitchen table wearing a long, cotton night shirt.  Eleven year old Danielle sat wearing a long, pink night gown, looking sleepy, and also barefoot.  On the table before Danielle huddled four more tiny, one inch tall females.  Kirsten’s little ones, Maria, Sasha, Michelle, and Mindee were being loosely corralled between the hands of  the pretty, eleven year old strawberry blonde.  “Good morning, mother.  You are still going to make your special blueberry pancakes and sausage, aren’t you?”  Kirsten asked with a hopeful pout, adding  “poor, starving Danielle here was about ready to eat some of Marcus’ stale breakfast bars she found in the cupboard.  


“Yes, I’ll make breakfast for you skinny girls.  Here’s 4 more for you to babysit, Danielle”  The 42 year old blonde said as she handed her 3 females and shrunken researcher to the now smiling 11 year old.  She loved to help out by keeping a close watch on the 3 females and tiny man that belonged to Sophia, and the four females Kirsten still possessed under the guardianship agreement for those shrunk accidently 6 weeks before.  Dr. Small had always been considered one of the smartest people in most rooms, due to the fancy initials before his name, but his manipulative ex wife sometimes surprised him with her skillful psychological maneuvering.  It took a while, but Marcus figured out why Sophia chose the 11 year old strawberry blonde Danielle to help care for the little ones in her absence.  Danielle was enthusiastic to help, gentle with the little ones, and mindful of Sophia’s wishes.  However, the trait Sophia obviously found as one of the most beneficial was the fact that she did not yet emit the pheromones in large doses that would cause a chemical “love” dependency in the little ones, a kind of adoration she found she enjoyed  greatly receiving from the little ones.   “Where’s your cousin, Melissa, Danielle?  She’s going to miss my special blueberry pancakes!”  Sophia warned playfully.  Danielle, having just won yet another wrestling match against Marcus, using only her index finger, was consoling the loser, who was not surprised by his loss.  She ceased petting the shrunken researchers back like he was a hamster, and was about to answer when Melissa walked out the guest room, yawning.  The beautiful, 5 foot 2 inch petite red head wore nothing but a pair of white satin panties.  Her perky, pale, bare C cup breasts were displayed below the unbrushed red hair that flowed six inches over her shoulders.  As she approached the kitchen table, Kirsten gasped playfully.  “Mel, you tart, why are you walking around half naked, we have a gentleman caller here!”  Melissa smiled, “Gentleman, huh.  Mr. Gentleman didn’t complain about my titties last week when he fell asleep hugging my nipple like it was his teddy bear.”  The sassy red head then went into character, holding her hair brush like a microphone.  “Tonight on Eye Witness, we ask ‘Was Doctor Small permanently traumatized by the forcible, repeated sight of teenage titties?’ ”  All the females in the room, large and small, had to laugh at the goofy, red headed, 102 pound, 19 year olds antics.  Marcus had to privately answer ‘No’, hoping such trauma would be forthcoming in the future.  Melissa plopped her cute butt down in a chair at the table, suddenly looking distressed.  “Am I going to spend my last day off moving boxes of Kirsten’s shoes over here?  Tomorrow it’s back to work at the Comet, picking up after messy brats!”  Kirsten sympathetically patted her arm and Sophia, standing over the pancake grill, shook a spatula at her. “Little Marcus pulled some strings as a stock holder to get you that summer job, Melissa.  Don’t forget that.”  The red head retorted playfully, “yes, and he gave me a long list of milk shake flavors he wanted me to bring home to him as repayment.”  The beautiful 19 year old brunette, Kirsten, turned to Dr. Small, cowering in Danielle’s palm and shook her manicured finger at him.  “Little boy, you know your tiny tummy can’t handle sugary foods.”  Before Marcus could respond, Sophia interjected, stating “I’ve intercepted four flavors and they were all delicious.  All my little ones got to lick a bit from the straw, just a taste though.”  At that, Kirsten tried to refocus on her grouchy best friend’s other recent gripe.  “Mel, we have, maybe, two  more loads in my Expedition, then I’m done.   Are you just going to use that tacky furniture Marcus had in the guest room, or bring your own?”  The beautiful red head shrugged.  “I guess I’ll just live in the 1970’s for now.  The hand-me-down stuff in my bedroom at my mom’s house ain’t much better. What girl can turn down a perfectly good full-twin bunk bed?”  


Sophia reached around the topless red head and slid of cup of hot cocoa to Danielle.  “Mmm, thank you, Sophia” she beamed, then whispered “you little ones come cuddle down on mommy Danielle’s lap now. I have a hot cup to hold.”  The little ones, well rehearsed, called out “ok, Mommy Danielle”,  then the strawberry blonde gently placed the 7 tiny females and tiny man on her lap, upon the pink cotton material of her long night gown.  Just three weeks ago, while the cute 11 year old girl was watching over them, a couple of the shrunken coeds had challenged Danielle’s demand that she be addressed as Mommy Danielle, but when she gave them a “time out” for an hour, making harnesses and dangling the one inch coeds from her ear rings for an hour, that put an end to the resistance.  On the blue eyed, strawberry blonde, 11 year olds lap, somewhat beneath the table top, Maria gathered the other six tiny females around her.  “When we get over to mommy Sophia’s house today, we’ll have a T.W.I.C. meeting.”  As the shrunken women had a discussion in hushed tones, Marcus was compelled to slink along the pink cotton material of the 11 year old strawberry blonde’s nightgown to eavesdrop on the tiny ladies.  He liked Maria, and supposed that she was trying to make the best of a her new tiny, powerless existence, but he was suspicious of her natural political instincts and felt she often tried to curry favor with the four “goddess” females at his expense.  Marcus, having been in a leadership role in his research lab, liked to think he was the patriarch figure amongst the shrunken people cared for by Sophia and her daughter Kirsten.  Maria, having been a small business owner and local politician, carefully cultivated her role as matriarch amongst the 6 younger tiny women, and resented Marcus’ attempts to upstage her influence.  After finishing most of her hot chocolate, Danielle looked down at her lap to check on the little ones, and saw Maria pointing her finger angrily at Marcus.  The 11 year old strawberry blonde saw the tempers flaring and gently grasped Marcus between her finger and thumb.  “Ok, let’s put a stop to your little feud.  You come up here now”  she said, placing the one inch man upon her shoulder.  The frustrated, shrunken researcher was dizzy from the quick trip from Danielle’s lap to her shoulder, which amounted to an equivalent 140 foot rise in 1 ½ seconds.  He plopped down up his tummy, holding on to the gold chain of Danielle’s necklace.  Should the pretty, 11 year old girl suddenly turn her head with the one inch man upon her shoulder, he might be knocked off by her cascading hair.


  A few minutes later Sophia began serving her special blueberry pancakes, sliding the first plate before Danielle. “We’ll save you some yummy pancakes, little girls” she said, looking down at the seven tiny females still on her lap.  Kirsten and Sophia decided to forbid the little ones from being around their food while they ate, after a near disaster last week.  Marcus tripped while running to grab a shred of cheese from Melissa’s taco, and ended up inside it when she picked it up from her plate.  All seven of the tiny females were waving and screaming when the 19 year old gorgeous red head took a hungry bite.  Marcus came within one inch of her equivalent 12 foot wide jaws before the headphone-wearing teen noticed the panicked little women on the table before her.  Marcus was more than willing to wait his turn to eat to avoid that horror movie scene again.  After eating half of her pancake, Danielle picked up a tiny pancake crumb, soaked with blueberry syrup, and lifted her fingertip up to the one inch man upon her shoulder.  She smiled as he scrambled to it and hungrily took her offering, kissing her finger with gratitude.  “Thank you, mommy Danielle” he called up to her left ear before devouring her yummy, soft crumb offering.  Marcus found a few weeks ago when he gave the cute 11 year old the playful reverence she craved, she tended to pamper and spoil him and any little ones willing to play along, treating them like fragile, treasured pets.

After the four “goddesses” finished their breakfast, Kristen had her four tiny females eating crumbs from her plate, and Sophia had her little man, and 3 females filling their tiny bellies off her plate.  Looking down at her busy females, Kirsten giggled, “Looks like the little ones will definitely need a bath after this!”  Practically jumping out of her chair, the strawberry blonde preteen beamed “I can get it ready, ok?”  She stood at the kitchen sink and carefully filled a small, plastic sandwich container with a half inch of  warm water, even testing it with her finger.  Sophia stood, and gently tipped her plate down so her tiny females could slide into the bath below her plate.  She and Danielle giggled when Marcus fell down and got stuck in the syrup, forcing his ex wife to use her fork to send the one inch man tumbling into the bath water.

As Sophia and Danielle each headed for separate bathrooms to shower, Marcus was finally allowed by Melissa to have one of his wishes granted.  He stood on the window seal, looking out the window, enjoying the beautiful morning with a tiny cup of his special coffee.  He owed the beautiful red head a kiss on the lips before she would set him down, which he gladly paid.  “There he is, the one inch pervert at the open window” she teased mercilessly, getting a laugh out of Kirsten as she dried her females off on a towel.  Marcus, gazing out the window, thought “Mel can pick on me, but I’m going to enjoy my temporary return to my lovely man cave, where I was once king.”  His luxury condo was now becoming his beautiful former step daughters college pad, and he would be living at Sophia’s house as one of her four tiny wards.  Over the past few weeks, the shrunken researcher was slowly stripped of all his legal worldly possessions by his skillful, manipulative ex wife.  She used her muscle, pheromones, and Marcus’ tendency to obey his penis, to obtain the wealth he could no longer enjoy properly anyway. Nineteen year old Kirsten was graciously granted 49 percent ownership of the condo, along with all the furnishings, and his SUV.  The beautiful, crafty 42 year old bleach blonde acquired custody of Marcus, and three females, as well as the stock he held in his family’s restaurant chain.  Both of the “mommies” will receive comfortable incomes from the college trust fund to care for the shrunken victims of the freak accident in Marcus’ lab six weeks before.

The window where Marcus was standing was open a few inches, allowing a mildly cool morning breeze to enter.  When the relaxed, naked man turned to see if he could coax a coffee refill from the red head dozing on the sofa, a slight wind gust pushed him to the edge of the window seal.  He stumbled, falling over the edge with a tiny scream. When he dared open his eyes a couple seconds later, he found himself in the soft, 36 D cup of his ex wife’s bra, which lay at the top of her open overnight bag.  Apparently, neither Melissa nor Kirsten saw him fall and the seven tiny females were all occupying the doll house on the coffee table, having a private chick babble party.  After insuring his tiny body was in working order, Marcus decided to just wait it out in the white, lace bra cup until discovered.  It was impossible to navigate out of the large bag at one inch tall anyway, and he figured Sophia would come looking for her clean clothes shortly.


 Sure enough, she soon appeared above him, wearing only a towel on her hour glass, size 10 figure and a towel on her head.  She did not notice the waving, shouting tiny naked man in her bra cup as she clutched the two straps of her bag and quickly carried it to the  master bedroom.  Melissa was trying out some of her music collection on the high dollar living room stereo, making it impossible for his tiny, squeaky voice to be heard.  In the shadowy bedroom, Sophia plucked her bra from her bag and positioned it upon her beautiful, 36 D cup breasts.  The tiny, panicked man with her left cup scrambled to reach the point where her nipple would rest, knowing this is where he would find the most breathing room.  “Uhhgh” he squeaked, falling short of his goal and finding himself immobilized, spread eagle facing  the inner side his ex wife’s huge breast. After she hooked the back of her bra, Sophia slipped her peasant blouse and denim skirt on, oblivious to her mumbling ex husband, trapped firmly against her breast.  His head turned to the side, he had to work at breathing as her soft mountain pressed one of his cheeks, and the lace material of her bra cup placed pressure on his other tiny cheek.  Marcus could barely move a couple tiny fingers, but that didn’t seem to be enough to raise a response from Sophia as she busily combed her long, blonde hair in the mirror.  A few minutes later, Sophia returned to music-filled living room.  “Where’s Marcus!?” She asked loudly over the blaring rock recital.  “Wha…?”  Melissa groaned, turning off the music, then recalling “I left him on the window seal with his coffee.  Did that little numbskull climb out the window?”  Sophia, Kirsten, Melissa, and Danielle all approached the empty window seal, muttering negative sighting reports.  Danielle said “I don’t think little Marcus would go outside alone.  He always wanted to stay in my hand when I took him outside.”



Sophia agreed with a quick mumble, then Kirsten gasped “what if he fell on the floor!”  Suddenly the four normal sized females began looking at the carpet around their bare feet, and lifting their feet up to see if a tiny, smashed body was present.  Marcus tried in vain to move his tiny body within Sophia’s bra cup, unable to muster the breath needed to scream continuously to alert the women of his unfortunate, yet close-by, circumstances.  When his ex wife bent over to slowly scour the carpet, the pressure on Marcus’ tiny body by her breast increased, making his breathing ever more difficult.  Marcus could hear the tiny voices of the seven, one inch females after they were deployed to search the edge of the carpet.  Kirsten hoped their tiny eyes could spot him when she could not.  After about ten minutes on her hand and knees, Sophia stood and moved to the sofa, frustrated.  “It’s ok, Mama Sophia, we’ll find him.  He seems to have ten lives, like a cat”  Melissa whispered, noticing a tear on the 42 year old blondes cheek.  Sophia shook her head in disbelief.  “I promised him I would take good care of him when I asked Kirsten to give him to me.  That bastard royally pissed me off in the past, but when he wrapped his tiny arms around my toe and said he loved me…my heart just melted.”  She continued sniffling and sobbing, and soon Kirsten, Melissa, and Danielle joined in on the pout festival.  Within Sophia’s bra, Marcus heard everything and assumed the six tiny females were blubbering as well, so easily influenced by the emotions of the four “goddesses”, as he called them sometimes in small circles.  Marcus was completely frustrated in his cushy prison.  He didn’t want to cause the women this pain, but soon he ventured to guess his ex wife would be thoroughly pissed if she found a grinning little man in her bra, assuming it was all a little prank.


 Kirsten sat and hugged her mother from the right, shifting Sophia’s ample breasts enough to allow Marcus room to wriggle frantically. “Damn, I have an itchy tit now, too” Sophia growled, trying to lighten the air in the room full of the tears that she started.  As she reached for the side of her bra, she realized “My bra was in the bag just below the window.  What if…?”  She stood quickly and walked into the master bedroom, followed by the three other normal females.  Marcus breathed a big sigh of relief when Sophia slipped off her blouse, then unfastened her bra.  Danielle was the first to giggle when Marcus waved up from his ex wife’s bra cup, followed by relieved chuckles from the three older females.  Sophia looked down at the anxious little man in her bra cup with a half grin.  “Little naughty boy, you better weave a good story about how you ended up in there. You must have thought you were something special all this time, sending us on a wild goose chase and making us all cry.”  A prudent come back came to him as he gingerly stood up in his ex wife’s bra cup.  “I love you, mommy.  Your cup runneth over with my love!”  was just enough sugar to save him from some misery time between his ex wife’s fingers, being scolded ever so close to her growling, red lips.  Marcus considered himself lucky when Sophia looked at him with playfully stern eyes, and gently dropped him into the hip pocket of her denim skirt for safe keeping.


A couple hours later, Marcus and the seven tiny females were back at Sophia’s house once again, being carried through the door within the cupped hand of their self-appointed nanny, Danielle. The 11 year old strawberry blonde set the little ones on the kitchen counter and whispered “go play in your little house.”  The 95 pound, 4 foot 10 inch girl was now wearing an outfit the shrunken women picked out for her online the week before.  The Baby Blue floral mini skirt, matching mini halter, and Baby Blue T thong sandals were now her favorite outfit.  Three days before, when she watched the little ones, she showed up with a new bottle of matching satin, blue color of polish and had the little ones give her a professional quality manicure and pedicure.  


While Sophia, Kirsten, and Melissa began to load more boxes for the move, the 11 year old delivered the little ones to their house, which now rested on the kitchen counter.  The fine red, white and blue bungalow, made of plastic building blocks, was designed by little Marcus and constructed by Danielle the week before.  The seven tiny females all filed inside for their meeting of the T.W.I.C. club.  Maria, the last one in the door, called out “mommy Danielle, please make sure Marcus doesn’t try to spy on us.”  Danielle didn’t respond, but looked down at the shrugging little man at the edge of the counter, as if expecting an agreement from him.


 Marcus casually walked to the pair of white, open toed sling backs sitting on the counter, which belonged to his ex wife.  He had already been instructed to polish them, so he grabbed his tiny supply cart and hooked up his safety harness within the modified, cardboard shoe box where they rested.  At the heel, Sophia’s slingbacks stood an equivalent 30 feet high to the one inch tall polish professional, so he has employed many of the same techniques used by those who work atop rail cars and other tall structures.  Each sling back rested in its own shoe box with no lid.  Sophia made the two simple shoe polish bays to his specifications and also added the tiny man doors, which Marcus forgot in his otherwise brilliant blueprint.  Across the top of each shoe box, two  high tension strings ran lengthwise, allowing Marcus, with a weight of just 266 milligrams, to hook up his safety harness to them.  He could then perform his polishing duties along the outside of his ex wife’s shoes while suspended safely in the air. Danielle went off to the kitchen table to send some texts and read a magazine.  


After about a half hour of labor on his ex wife’s shoe, Marcus became curious about the tiny women’s secret meeting still in session.  “Are they plotting to get me banned from their little house permanently? I designed that house. They already convinced Sophia to have me do most of the shoe polishing!” he fumed to himself.  He decided to do a little intelligence work.  Marcus unhooked his safety line from the high tension string at the top of the shoe box, and looped the 10 inch length of red string around his shoulder.  The shrunken researcher had a lot of time in the last few weeks to hone his scaling skills with his tiny, red lasso, prompting the women to call him “The Little Spiderman.”


Walking close to the plastic house where the secret meeting of T.W.I.C was ongoing, Marcus checked to see if his 11 year old, strawberry blonde nanny was still distracted by her cell phone across the room.  Satisfied that he was in stealth mode, Marcus walked around the back of the house, which was about 12 inches square, with one floor level and a slanted, plastic roof.  Behind him was Sophia’s kitchen wall, and before him was two small windows of unoccupied rooms in the little house.  Marcus had designed the little house with a chimney, which now would provide assistance in reaching the roof.  On his fourth try, the one inch man succeeded in placing his red lasso around the red, building block chimney.  The steady shoe polishing and foot massage duties he had been subjected to over the past several weeks have left the shrunken researcher with the best muscle tone he had in at least ten years.  He silently pulled himself up the red string to the slanted roof, and slithered easily to the red chimney.  He could already hear the little women’s conspiring voices being carried up the plastic shaft.  Marcus tip toed and placed his left ear at the chimney’s open shaft, allowing him to hear almost every word said within the tiny house.  He was silently giggling at his brilliant infiltration, as his suspicions were confirmed.  The women were complaining how the sole tiny man in the group gets more treats, and goes for more rides with Kirsten and Sophia. Little Andrea spoke up, growling “I don’t want that little insect on my shopping committee anymore.  What does he know about women’s undergarments.”  The shrunken coed was referring to the assignments all the little ones have to help their prospective mommies, Kirsten and Sophia, to make shopping choices and acquire items on their wish lists.  Marcus enjoying helping his ex wife shop, actually feeling useful when she took his advice.  He was especially adept at finding sexy shoes, which were constructed with quality and also comfortable on her beautiful, size 7 ½ feet.  “I’m not going to let those little bitches throw me off the shopping committees”  he whispered as he listened atop the chimney.


 Suddenly, he heard hushed voices down below, so Marcus looked down the chimney.  Looking back up at him was Sasha, with a surprised look on her face.  “That asshole is listening up there!” she yelled.  “He’s is really big trouble this time!” the shrunken researcher heard Maria yell in response.  A few minutes later Marcus saw Sasha running to the edge of the counter, waving her tiny arms.  She was followed soon by the other six tiny females, some of whom were trying to see the intruder on the roof.  Marcus soon heard the thumping of Danielle’s bare feet on the kitchen floor, and turned to assess the situation.  The strawberry blonde, pale blue eyed 11 year old was bending over, listening to Sasha’s eye witness account and nodding.  Keeping his cool, Spider Marcus employed the effect evasion tactics of the common squirrel as the stern faced preteen nanny came close to inspect the roof of the plastic house.  She bent her head slowly around to the right, and he silently moved around to the left, keeping the chimney between her and himself.  Then Danielle leaned to the right, looking for Marcus, and he slinked around the other side of the chimney.  


This tactic worked for close to a minute, then suddenly Marcus felt his tiny harness tighten, and then he was pulled into the air by the red string that was wrapped around the red chimney, carrying him aloft, strapped into his shoulder harness.  He felt a bit dizzy as he was quickly lifted an equivalent 140 feet up to Danielle’s eye level.  “Naughty, naughty little boy” she said, dangling him from his 10 inch long lasso string.  Danielle brought her left hand beneath the tiny, dangling man and brought him closer to her, resting in her left palm.  “Looks like we’re going to have a trial here.  The defendant needs a stand to stand on” the empowered 11 year old strawberry blonde chimed, ready for some drama.  She looked in the cupboard and found a toddlers sippy cup with the lid secure atop of it.  On the side was a colorful illustration of a cartoon Kangaroo.  Danielle set her one inch tall defendant atop the 3 inch high cup.  “Little boy Marcus, Sasha accuses you of harassment, spying, and interfering with the little girl’s meeting.  How do you plead?”  the stern judge  bellowed in her powerful voice.  “I plead not guilty, Danielle. I was just…” he replied shakily before the preteen goddess interrupted.  “Your plea will not be recorded until you properly address the court.”  Marcus tried again, calling with confidence “not guilty, mommy Danielle!”  The tiny defendant was sure his cute smile would sway the overly dramatic 11 year old.  “Little boy Marcus, you are found guilty of harassment and spying”  Danielle answered, sober as a judge.  At that moment, Sophia walked by carrying a box.  “Uh oh, what’s he charged with this time?” she asked.  “Harassment and spying on the little girls’ meeting, Sophia”  Danielle answered, now holding the little man in her palm.  “Hmm, that’s his third conviction this week”  Sophia said, adding “guess he should be headed for the ‘time-out jar.’”  Marcus was frustrated by such a quick trial, and the prospect of spending an hour in a jar on top of the refrigerator with nothing to see except the ceiling.  Sophia walked out the kitchen door to the garage, and Danielle asked “are you ready to hear your sentence, little boy Marcus?”  An angry and corny reply popped out of his little mouth that he couldn’t take back soon enough.  “You’re not the boss of me, little girl!”  He put his hand over his mouth and said “Damn”, thinking that kind of talk had been cured from him a couple weeks before.  Danielle’s eyebrows raised, then her brow was furrowed as she considered her next move.  She picked up the one inch researcher by his 10 inch harness string and lowered him to the floor before her.  He stared at her pedicured bare feet, not wanting to look into her angry eyes.  “Look in my eyes, little boy Marcus” she commanded calmly but firmly.  She was employing a psychological tool Sophia taught her. Meekly, Marcus craned his neck to look up into the eyes of the 11 year old strawberry blonde.  He didn’t believe he was actually in immediate danger, but his tiny knees involuntarily shook as his brain processed the sight of Danielle, towering far above him, with an equivalent height of 345 feet of preteen power.  Appearing as imposing as a 25 story skyscraper, she growled “Get down on your knees, little boy Marcus”.  He obeyed immediately.  “What is it you wanted to say to the court?”  she asked with an air of omnipotent confidence.  He cleared his tiny throat and called as loudly as he could “I…I’m sorry, Danielle…I’m ready for my punishment.  I didn’t mean…”  Danielle interrupted, pointing her finger down at him, saying in a firm tone “Address the court properly, little boy Marcus.”  He had to ponder his blunder for a moment.  “I’m sorry, mommy Danielle.  I place myself at the mercy of the court!” , then bowed down before the pedicured big toe of her left size 4 ½  foot.   The strawberry blonde had to smirk as his imaginative choice of words.  She picked him up once again by the harness and placed him back up on the counter.   Marcus stood sheepishly, after once again crying “uncle” quickly in the ongoing war of wills he had with the 11 year old girl.  Suddenly,  she reached over his head and appeared with a large pair of scissors.  Caught by surprise, he knelt and cowered.  “Silly scaredy boy, I’m just going to clip your naughty lasso.”  He muttered in frustration as his lasso string was reduced to just 2 inches with a clip of the scissors, which were 4 times the length of his shrunken body.


 Danielle looked down at the humbled, deflated little man and reconsidered.  “I have another way to do your time out, little boy Marcus.” She slipped off her sterling silver necklace, and placed it on the counter.  Danielle then picked up the one inch defendant and tied his two inch harness string to her necklace.  Finally, she slipped the necklace back on to her neck, leaving Marcus dangling about 4 inches below her neck, like a necklace charm.  “There, you’re going to stay there for a whole hour, little boy, so don’t try to sneak off”  she warned, knowing escape was impossible anyway.  Down below, on the counter, Marcus could see the tiny women were hoping to see him placed in the lonely time-out jar, and were growling about his light sentence.  He snickered, and cooed playfully “I’ll be really good for you, mommy Danielle.”  Sophia walked by again and Danielle asked “can the little ones have a snack, Sophia?”  The 42 year old blonde thought for a moment.  “Sure, they might not get any lunch anyhow, so go ahead, Danielle.  There’s a Neapolitan ice cream sandwich in the freezer for your snack.”  The 11 year old strawberry blonde grabbed a napkin, and a box of cheese crackers.  The 7 shrunken women stood on the counter watching as Danielle broke up one cheese cracker between her fingers, leaving a small pile of crumbs on the napkin upon the counter top. “ Enjoy, little girls. I’ll put a bit of juice in a bottle cap and you can drink with the little straws mommy Kirsten made for you”  the 11 year old smiled as the tiny women knelt around the pile of crumbs, searching for the best tidbits.  Danielle grabbed her ice cream sandwich from the freezer, and then gave the captive little man on her necklace a love tap with her finger.  “You can have a few bites of my ice cream, little boy”  she whispered.  Marcus couldn’t resist the urge to stick his little tongue out at the jealous females, nibbling on their cheese cracker crumbs below.  Danielle returned to the kitchen table and set down her frozen snack, and began to play with her new cell phone/texting platform, so the shrunken researcher just hung out, for he had no other choice.  After about fifteen minutes the strawberry blonde partially unwrapped her tasty treat and began to nibble on it.  Marcus was anxious to enjoy a sweet, sugary snack, but watched helplessly as the equivalent 20 foot long passed by him on the necklace, before disappearing bit by bit in Danielle’s massive jaws.  Within 5 minutes the sticky wrapper was all remaining of the scrumptious looking ice cream sandwich.  Marcus was silently heart broken when his 11 year old, strawberry blonde jailer consumed an equivalent 40,000 pounds of frozen sweetness without a single nibble for him.  


Sophia stopped by, carrying a box once again, and saw Marcus hanging from Danielle’s necklace.  “Look at big, strong Dr. Small, just hanging around while the women do all the work.  He could only shrug and Danielle giggled “this is his time out sentence.  He has, ah, 40 minutes to go still.”  The 42 year old, voluptuous blonde smiled and winked.  “Don’t let the little stink bug try to charm you into an early release.  Danielle, we’re on our last load of Kirsten’s boxes.  If you need to go home and get ready for that birthday party, go ahead.”  The 11 year old nodded.  “I’ll run home and tell my Aunt Linda I’ll be home for dinner, then stay here until you leave.  Can I take little boy Marcus?”  Sophia smirked, “Of course, he has to finish his time out.”  Danielle slipped on her pretty, new blue thong sandals and headed out the door, while the shrunken researcher dangled silently from her necklace. Before she could get 10 steps out the door, Marcus’ old cell phone rang.  “Hello?  Oh hi, Cassie”  she answered, stopping on the sidewalk.  Marcus had to hang out for 5 minutes like a fly on the wall, listening to half of a conversation about nothing coherent.  The 11 year old finally closed the equivalent 15 foot long flip phone.  Suddenly, Danielle took off at a trot, seemingly oblivious to the tiny, shaken man dangling below her necklace.  Marcus felt as if he was being slammed into a wall repeatedly as she jogged along the tree lined sidewalk to her home nearly a block away.  Finally, about 3 minutes later the strawberry blonde exited from hyperdrive, completing the journey Marcus would need about 3 hours to complete at his size.



Danielle headed through her kitchen on the way straight to her bedroom, slowing only a bit to say “Hi Aunt Linda, I’ll be home for dinner!”  Marcus tried to wave to the attractive, 44 year old, 5 foot 2 inch, petite red head, but he was just a bouncing charm on her niece’s necklace.  Quickly within her bedroom, the 11 year old looked through her closet and found the supplies she needed for the slumber birthday party.  She then paused to send a couple more text messages to other girls also suffering from the Restless Finger Syndrome.  


About 10 minutes later she walked back to the kitchen, where Marcus had earlier detected signs of yummy, warm baked goods.  “Do I need to drive you to Katie’s for the slumber party, Strawberry Shortcake?” Danielle smiled at her aunt, shaking her head, which caused Marcus to be pummeled by her long, strawberry blonde hair.  “No, thanks” the 11 year old bubbled, “Cassie’s mom is dropping us off for the slumber party!”  Linda smiled as the tiny man waved at her from Danielle’s necklace.  Marcus and Sophia had shared several barbeques and birthday parties with Linda over the last several years, so they knew each other well.  “Is he going too?” she asked.  “Who?” the strawberry blonde puzzled, then her face lit up.  “Oh, little boy Marcus! I forgot about him.  He’s in time out for spying, but I think his sentence is about done” she said, looking at the clock on the oven range.  Her Aunt nodded, “well, I just got your chocolate chip cookies baked for the party.  Maybe your parolee would like to try one?”  Danielle giggled as she unfastened her necklace, informing her aunt “It would take him about a month to eat one of our cookies.  He’s very, very tiny, you know!”  Linda pointed out a tiny drop of cookie dough that had been baked on the cookie sheet.  “Here’s one just his size.”  When Marcus was released from the 11 year olds silver necklace and left standing on the kitchen bar, Linda scrapped up the baked dough drop and brought it to the shrunken researcher on the tip of her manicured, hot pink fingernail.  “Thank you, Linda!” he beamed, accepting the equivalent 12 inch wide baked lump of sweetness.  The attractive, 44 year old petite red head looked down at him expectantly.  “What is my name now?”  she asked coyly.  He took a couple seconds to catch up and then growled lightly heartedly.  “Oh, not you too!  Thank you, Mommy Linda.”  Linda winked and tickled his tiny tummy with the tip of her manicured finger.  A moment later, Danielle and her aunt were roaring with laughter as Marcus did his best hungry hamster impression, nibbling all around the cookie at high speed.  


When he was half done, Danielle reached for him, embracing him between her fingers.  He lost the remainder of his treat to the countertop below.  “Wave bye bye, little boy.  Let’s get you back to your mommy” she instructed after placing him in her left palm.  As she turned to leave, Danielle blurted “Oh, little boy Marcus, you need to see this.”  The 11 year old strawberry blonde lifted her left palm close to her refrigerator, where several photos were secured with magnets.   “See, There’s a picture of you on my fridge, little boy!”  Marcus could see a picture of Danielle standing on Sophia’s sidewalk, with her left hand on her purse and her right hand lifted upright in front of her.  “See” Danielle said, pointing to the left hand in the photo.  Finally, the shrunken researcher saw his tiny feet below and his tiny head above her index finger in the photo.  As the energetic 11 year old girl raced to the front door, the one inch tall Marcus remembered a time when he was much more photogenic than the present.


A few minutes later, Marcus’ road trip ended when Danielle kissed him and placed him Sophia’s right hand in her living room.  “Thanks for helping with the little ones again, Danielle.  Can I give you twenty dollars for your work?”  his ex wife asked, presenting a folded bill to the 11 year old nanny.  “Oh, no, thank you Sophia.  It’s fun to watch the little ones, and I get all my manicures and pedicures for free.  The girls at the slumber party will be sooo jealous” she beamed, wriggling her sparkly, polished toes in her thong sandals.  Sophia looked down at her ex husband cuddling in her palm.  “That is a nice benefit of having them around, isn’t it?”  My little shoe shine boy still has my right shoe on the counter to finish”  she says, gently placing him inside the sling back within the box on the counter.  “My beautiful ex wife is even harder to please now that she’s a giant goddess than when she was when she was  a normal tyrant” he muttered to himself, smiling and waving up at the demanding, busty, brown eyed blonde towering above him.  A full 30 minutes later, now with tired aching arms, Dr. Small was finally in the home stretch, nearly finished polishing the glossy toe Sophia’s pretty sling back, open toed pump.  After an extended period of exposure to his ex wife’s pheromones present within her worn shoe, the shoe shine boys foul attitude had sweetened dramatically.  As his ex wife approached and gently embraced him between her fingers, she whispered “good job, little boy.  I hope I didn’t put you through too much work to get some cuddling from you later.”  Rubbing his sore shoulder, he replied cheerfully “not a problem at all.  Your smile replenishes me completely, Mommy. I…I love you”  he cooed.  His beautiful blonde, busty ex wife lifts him to eye level.  “Ah huh, and there’s the proof pointing at mommy between your little legs, Marcus”  she smiles at him before cupping him within her palm along with her three tiny naked females and heading off for one more trip to her daughters new condo.

Chapter End Notes:

My plan is for one more Chapter for "A Small Step for Mankind, posted within four weeks.  Please feel free to comment and review.  Thank you for reading!