- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This,if you didn't see the title,is part 1 of the 2-3 of the mini seires where you have gone missing and Sasha can't find you and you start to meet her little fat btother and his fat friends and his cousin

Sasha starts to see the fear in your eyes and starts to get dressed for bed.

"Hey,you want to sleep with me in my bed maybe tonight?"Sasha says in a low and quiet,soothing voice with fear starting to show in her eyes

"what in the hell do you  mean sleep with you??!! I'll be dead in a hour!" You think (fyi,this means your  thoughts)

You only now realize how badly you are screwed,if you don't oblige and do not do what she she says,she'll kill you

"Um..sure..how?" You force yourself to say back.

Why him??There are billions of people on the planet and YOU shrink down..and to make it worse...the only person you know who knows about your size,loves acting as a giantess and to make it worse..She wants YOU as her play doll and she's now got you as a small,tiny person

She heads towards you but stops and picks her black panties and white bra.

"wait....what?"

"Just give me a minute..."She whispers in a nice and smoothing voice


You start to realize what's going on and still don't understand conpletely how you shrunk down and was placed into her bag and how she even noticed him,ok,the shouting and screaming and the jumping probably helped but still,how could this happen to someone completely normal like you? 

Sasha starts to pull her top off which shows her rose and dandelion bra. You realize you're staring and try to stop yourself,but it's useless,you can't.

"Like what you see?" She says in a sexy tone.

She starts heading your way and lifts you above her bra.

 "want a close-up?" Sasha whispers,biting her lip and before you know it,she drops you into her bra.

For a few minutes,all you can see is the whit of her bra and her hard nipples.After 10 minutes,she finally vlicks open her bra.

"That was just a warm-up"She says with a wicked smile.

Finally taking off her skirt,she reveals her minnie mouse panties and starts to slowly drop you in them.Once she closes her panties,the stench of unwashed pussy surrounds you and comtaminates air around you.You heading for the exit you came from but as you start to climb up she adjusts ever so carefully and causes you to lose your balance and fall into the maker of the stench...

All you can do is slide into more dry and damp juices Sasha's made.She made herself wait until you were completely in her vagina to cross her legs and shut off any escape or fresh air that would have been able to get through.

You start moving squirming around in her fresh juices and start to fall further down the deep pussy.You hear here say something but it becomes muffled.

"What's going on? What is she saying?"

You feel light shine on your skin and see a tower of skin coming down at a rapid rate.You feel her finger go straight past you,it starts to shake,after a few minutes you hear her scream and her finger pops strsight out.And some bubbling starts to follow...

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry for mistakes,did it at night and on my phone so i couldn't control where the speech line went so sorry 'bout that