- Text Size +

After a few seconds the bubbling turns into shaking.

"crap......"

Once the shakings are done you feel yourself going higher and higher.You look down and see that you are a hitch hiker on her cum and and can't get off.After about 10 seconds of this weird vibrating you see daylight  lamp light.

Splash....Splash...Splash....Splash

Her cum has finally take different directions and your piece has gone to the floor,right past her legs and into no avaliable sight.

"Where are you?"Sasha says awkwardly after losing her classmate and crush.

"this may be my only chance of escape.....better use it....."

You head for the door but you notice it's miles,well not miles but far away.

"I WILL find you,so come out now!"She says in a annoyed tone.

"Bullshit,you can't even see me now and i'm right next to you!"

"Focus...head to the door.....head to the door...."

You make your away across about 1/4 of the distance until you notice a problem....It's taken you 5 hours to that and she'll be up and walking around in about 4 hours and in the place you're going,chances are she's going to crush you.

"She won't crush me...she can't! It's not allowed! But when i do get out....where do i go next? There's about 15 stairs to get downstairs and that will take weeks!"

That's when it hits you...

"Her little brother"

You MUST get to her little brother,you are his idol.

(You've been around her house millions of times and always spent about a hour with him,laughing and doing stupid stuff)

He would HAVE to respect you...right?

"what if he doesn't? What if he uses me as a toy? What if he returns me to his sister? What would happen to you if you got returned to Sasha?"

All these thoughts start jamming your head as you walk closer and closer to the door.Then the giant thought hits you-What if he doesn't notice you?

No,that's a stupid thought,of course he'll notice you..he'll notice you..no,he WILL notice me.

"But what if he doesn't?"

You fall down to the ground,tears falling down your eyes,wondering what will happen to you.It has only just hit you,your life is going to change forever.All you can think about though is what happens if he steps or sits on you? Sasha would defintly kill you if she stepped on you,and she's quite skinny but her brother isn't...he could make your body dissepear off the face of the planet but with sasha you'd be just a tiny dead body,still intact...maybe.

You finally reach her computer desk which is right next to the door.After hours of running and using shortcuts,you got there in about 8 hours.

3/6/12

7:34 AM

"At least my watch works!"

You finally see it.....The door,in all it's amazing grace almost 5 minutes away!

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE-

The alarm piercies your ears and shakes your entire body and makes you drop on the ground.But you MUST get past the door and to her little brother,mi...michael? No....it was...Mike!