- Text Size +
The people of Densmore watched the proceedings with baited breath. The massive giantess that they'd heard about on the news had finally reached their city's edge. She had taken a few steps in, clumsily crushing a few unlucky people and their vehicles into wafers, before stopping suddenly.

Her eyes still looked at the city spread out before her, but seemed to be unable to focus. The pupils dilated and constricted with alarming regularity, given that there wasn't any significant changes in lightning.

Without warning though, she went from standing still, unmoving, to falling on her back. The resulting quake was enough to bring down many smaller buildings on the outskirts of the city, and her towering feet dominated much of the view for anyone unfortunate enough to be nearby.

She lay on her back for only a moment though, after which she sat up, giving the city the same blank stare. Almost completely motionless, she continued to stare, not focusing on anything.

Anxiety among the smaller people continued to rise.

Finally, she blinked, forcing most people to realize she hadn't even been doing that moments ago, and then she stood. Towering over the edge of the city again, her completely neutral expression curved down slightly, becoming one of distaste at what she saw.

With a quick stomp forward, the giantess pushed her arms behind her body and extended her neck forward. Her eyes clenched shut, she opened her mouth and screamed at the top of her lungs to the city.

//===u93; u93; u93; u93; u93; u93; u93; ===

"NAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS?!" Ann screamed in anger.

Densmore was laid out exactly as it always had been, the biggest difference being several bright red flags waving over many of the buildings. Swastikas proudly emblazoned on the flags, they stood proud and defiant over everything Ann knew about her home.

Besides those, there were several small Panzer tanks dotted about the city's now cobblestone streets. Though impossible to confirm, the speck of red across every persons arm was another horrible sign of what Densmore had become.

"YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS HELL!" Ann shouted at the top of her lungs, blaming the forces of hell for the corruption of her city. In response, several tiny biplanes appeared on the horizon, proudly displaying banners that bore swastikas.

At the same time, waves of ground units rolled their way to Ann, accompanied by what must have been hundreds of rigidly marching soldiers. Fearlessly, they proceeded to Ann's big toes, taking several different city streets to arrive at them.

While impressed at their dedication to their cause, Ann knew they couldn't be allowed to live. With this thought in mind, she brought the fight to them, rather than waiting for them to arrive.

===u95;u95;u95;u95;u95;u95;u95;u95;===//

It's not often that the army has to intervene for any issues on their own nation, so the response to the claims of a giantess invading Densmore was slow. Anyone in the immediate area was called in to respond to the emergency. With a red alert issued, and with an expected turnout of a thousand troops or more, the issue would be handled swiftly, and with great prejudice.

Most never showed.

Pandemonium had taken over a large portion of the city, and not wanting to be at the receiving end of a colossal foot, many were attempting evacuation, going so far as to ignore direct orders. Roads were incredibly congested, as citizens attempted to flee, even if it meant chasing the storm that had just left their city behind.

The soldiers who did arrive lost a great deal of their confidence upon seeing how thin the lines were. Many of those who had reported looked like nothing more than scared children, shaking in their boots. They didn't have faith in their own abilities, and just knew that things wouldn't go well.

Regardless, the orders were given, and the scared, cold, men and women were told to approach, and shoot for anything that looked like a weak point. While the higher ups were convinced that she was largely composed of weak points, with her lack of shoes, and a sleeveless midriff baring shirt, those on the ground had their doubts.

They left the base, and marched forward, a relatively thin line of troops. Thankfully, they were backed up by the few available tanks the base had stored in case they would ever be needed. Their armor was thick, and the firepower was great, but their great power did little to increase morale.

Shoulders slumped, feet shuffled, and hands trembled as the foot units made walked down the wet streets. The base was located in the middle of town, meaning it wasn't a long journey by foot. Scores of citizens still occupied the streets, some running for their lives, others looking for a hiding place.

The low, deep rumble of the mighty tanks gave the scene a great sense of irony. The low, powerful rumble of the tanks implied a great amount of confidence in their war machines, but the troops being visibly scared completely shattered that assumption. They would have been a pathetic force on any battlefield, but, when needed, they answered the call of duty, even against an enemy that had never been fought in the history of the world.

A handful of jets zoomed by overhead, certainly making the entire assault feel more authentic, but they were just as ill equipped and scared as the rest. Still, their city had called to them, and they had no plans on letting it down.

Things went as well as could be expected.

//===u93; u93; u93; u93; u93; u93; u93; ===

Lines of tiny soldiers approached Ann's toes, rigidly in step, and ready to fight. Massive tanks followed closely behind, huge swastikas displayed prominently on the sides.

The biplanes were getting nearer, and Ann knew she had to decide on an action.

She could simply use her hands to try and swat them. Even if she were to miss, they'd likely be disoriented, and take some time to recover. Or maybe she could clap her hands together, try and squish them like flies. Looking at her hands, she was sure they could do some serious damage, if not outright destroy a plane.

The aircraft grew nearer, approaching in a small cluster.

Bouncing on her heels back and forth, Ann had finally decided on her course of action. The only fighting she really knew was what she had learned to imitate through watching old, taped wrestling matches. Though the moves were fake, some had proven to be invaluable in the few times she had been in a real fight.

Taking aim, Ann prepared herself. She wanted to crush them sure, but her anger wouldn't let her perform a simple swat to bring them down. No, there needed to be overkill, and she wanted to send a message to the troops approaching her feet. She wanted them to be unnerved at her reaction to the planes. She wanted them dead. Massacred. Violated. Mauled. Maimed. Abused. Pounded. Pummeled. Thrashed. Annihilated. Crushed. Trampled. She wished for a thesaurus just to think of more ways that she would want them dead.

The biplanes were now in range, and already launching a steady stream of hot lead into Ann's tank top and neck. The attack could definitely be felt, but it was far from painful, only slightly distracting.

Then, Ann retaliated.

She stopped bouncing, and, facing the planes, lifted her bare foot up until it was level with the planes. With great power, she forced her foot forward, almost taking a gigantic, exaggerated stomp. Her sole pushed through the planes effortlessly, feeling one explode near her toes.

Powering through the explosions, she stepped forward with her raised foot, ensuring any debrir still in contact with her foot was forced down, and crushed into the streets. The remains of the plane and its unlucky pilot were crumpled to stained scrap metal in an instant. Much as it tickled though, Ann held back her laughter, wanting to continue her intimidating appearance to her attackers.

Still, she couldn't resist smearing the remains with her toes around.

Turning back to face the soldiers again, she smiled as their unshakeable courage had finally dissipated.

Stepping into their ranks, she let go of all restraint.

===u95;u95;u95;u95;u95;u95;u95;u95;===//

The sight of the mighty jets becoming mighty fireballs also served as a spectacular conclusion to any thoughts of attacking the mighty giantess from the ground units.

Her foot had plowed through the aircraft without even slowing down, an all too clear sign of the true power her massive body contained. The explosions on impact created were eardrum popping, and in an instant, many of the soldiers broke their pathetic rank, seeking shelter.

The drivers of the few tanks weren't as lucky. The vehicles made every effort to turn and flee the scene, but all too quickly realized that the giantess was far from finished.

With a determined, toothy grin, she brought another of her tremendous feet over one of the tanks, and slammed it down, cracking the asphalt as she did so. The entire tank fit beneath the ball of her foot, and provided next to resistance.

She eyed the next tank down the line, absentmindedly grinding the victim her left foot had claimed with the previous stomp. The other tanks in the line gave up on all attempts at attack, hoping to escape with their lives.

What was a hopeless attempt at self-preservation to those at ground level, was barely a game to the giantess, who swiftly crushed another tank into a flat metal disc that crumpled up between her toes. The cracking asphalt and resulting quake again frightened those not in vehicles, but they didn't appear to be her target for now anyway.

Two more steps, and two more tanks ended beneath her tremendous toes. The final remaining tank seemed more desperate than the others, trying to run in a slow, zig-zag pattern. While it was probably meant to confuse the giantess, she simply held a foot over the tank, slowly following it.

The foot extended far past the edges of the tank on all sides, cloaking it in a thick darkness that surely spelled its doom. In a bit of desperation, the tank quickly aimed its main cannon upward into the source of the shadow, and fired.

Everything below the foot was lit up momentarily, as the M829 armor-piercing round exploded into the bottom of the giantess's sole.

Her response was swift, as the foot came down onto the tank, crushing it flat, before lifting off, leaving nothing behind. Somehow, the metal pancake had stuck to the bottom of her foot, something it looked like she had definitely felt.

So, the foot came down again.

And again.

And again.

Stuck fast, and annoyed, the giantess scraped the bottom of her foot against the roof of a nearby building, finally managing to dislodge it. She didn't seem completely satisfied though, and with a series of quick kicks, reduced the damaged building to rubble at her feet.

Sated, she bent down and started collecting several of the still-fleeing soldiers in the vicinity. She had ideas for them, and was able to quickly find them all, not caring that a few innocent civilians had also ended up in her grasp.

A terrified silence fell over those in the mighty hands of the destructive giantess. She eyed them over closely,smiling. They could only stare back in fear. Some contemplated jumping, while others fell to their knees in defeat.

Licking her lips, the giantess's mouth opened slowly, her green lips parting. The tongue snaked out, getting dangerously close to some of the puny people in her hand. Her hot breath washed over them, fogging up the glasses of anyone in her hand, as the giantess panted in anticipation of her meal.

//===u93; u93; u93; u93; u93; u93; u93; ===

As nice as the remains of the great metal tanks felt against her skin, the thought that there were still a handful of Nazis who had fled on foot spurned Ann into further action. Not caring about casualties, several civilians merely walking the streets met their end beneath her feet.

It didn't take long, only a minute at the most, but she was satisfied. Crushed bodies were scatted around the streets, and debris from the buildings she'd taken down in her search powdered the tops of her feet, but she was satisfied.

Holding them before her mouth, she knew that swallowing them whole would be one of the greatest ways to dispose of them. Their deaths would be slow, pained, torturous. Most importantly though, it didn't require any extra effort on Ann's behalf.

Opening her mouth, she teased one of the rigid Nazis at the front of her mouth with her tongue, her open mouth forming into an odd smile. Exhaling deeply onto those in her hand, she relished their terror, and tilted her head back to complete the delicious ritual.

Then, the ground rumbled.