- Text Size +

(Excerpted from the audio journal of Dr. Paul Ahearn)

Dec. 17, 2011

This is my first full day in the apartment Jess and I shared without her.  I miss her deeply, and I worry for her.  If she's still growing, she's more than 9 feet tall, nearly nine and a half feet, today.  I'm hoping and praying she's all right.

I wish I could say I thought Jess was paranoid, but the grilling Monday by the company and the ransacking of the apartment are pretty strong evidence she was right.  So is the company's filing for custody of her.

I'm scared.  Part of me wishes Jess were here to comfort me, and for me to comfort her.  But that would put her -- and possibly me -- in danger, and that's a risk I can't take.

I wish I thought Jess could be here by Christmas.  I was looking forward to celebrating our first Christmas together.  My Mom's been pushing me to come home.  I may take her up on it, but I'm not sure I wouldn't rather be alone.

Dec. 20, 2011

I got an odd piece of mail today.  It came addressed to me with my Mom's return address, but typed, something she doesn't like to do.

The paper appeared to have been made on a computer.  It had two groups of balloons on the top and left, with each group in two clumps and each side's group separated by a single snowflake.

The text read, "Big Christmas celebration!  All our family to gather at the family cabin. Arrival time starts Dec. 23, can stay until Jan. 2.  Come join the party!"  It was signed, "Mama."

My mom has never called herself "Mama," nor have any of us called her that.  And we don't have a family cabin and never have.  We don't even have a cabin we've usually rented somewhere.  My mom hates camping.

I'd think this was a mistake, except …  OH!  I'm so stupid!  It's from Jess!  The first word is "Big" and the last word is "Mama."  That's her nickname, "Big Mama!"

But how do I find this place?  How do I get there.?"

Dec. 21, 2011

I've got it.  The balloons and snowflakes are the key.  They're code for latitude and longitude.  The snowflakes are the decimal points in the location.  They're on the top for north and left for west.  The clumps within the groups preak out individual digits.

I graphed out the location and did a Google Earth search on a prepaid cell phone I bought with cash that isn't registered in my name.  There's a cabin made from a converted barn right on the spot.  Then I used Google Maps to figure out how to get there.

Maybe I'll get my Christmas wish after all.

Dec. 23, 2011

I'm making this entry before I leave on my trip.  I've been telling folks at work about my family Christmas plans without much detail, and my family really is from the Appalachian foothills, where the cabin is located.  I'm taking a flash drive with me to maintain the journal.  There are copies of this one in several hidden locations, including at least one remote site.  With multiple copies, they can't get them all.  It's a safety valve.

Besides, I won't want to have to mess with journaling at first when I get to the cabin.  I'm going to want to focus on Jess.

(Transcribed audio from a video recording made my Dr. Jessica Egolf)

It's the evening of Dec. 23, 2011.  I've got this set up in case the person pulling up to the cabin isn't Paul.  If it's not him, I'm hoping he or someone on his side finds it.

I'm still trying to document what's happening to me, but this is the first recording of this type I've made.  Hopefully, having another person in the picture with me will show the disparity in our sizes.

(Sound of knocking at the door.)

(Jessica, trying to make her voice sound higher)  Can I help you?

(From outside the door)  More than anyone else can, Big Mama.

(Jessica) Paul!  It's you!

(Video shows Jessica running to the door and flinging it open, scooping Dr. Paul Ahearn into her arms.  They kiss passionately for several minutes.)

Jessica: "God, you look good!"

Paul:  "So do you.  Am I right that you're about 10 feet tall today?"

(Video shows Jessica nodding.) "By about a third of an inch.  You weren't followed, were you?"

Paul:  "No. I'm sure I'm here alone."

Jessica: "Here, let me shut this off. (She walks toward the concealed camera.)  I was recording in case it was some--"

(Video cuts off.)

(From the audio journal of Paul Ahearn)

Dec. 24, 2011

This has been bliss.  Jess and I have been wrapped up with each other -- physically and emotionally -- for most of the last 24 hours since I arrived.

Her capabilities are amazing.  She can use her size and strength to do things sexually that astonish me, but she can also be so gentle, so tender.

When I got here, I confirmed that my calculations were right -- Jess was just under 10 feet tall.  But she's now growing 1.2 inches per day, and so she's esssentially 10-foot-1 today, and tomorrow will be more than 10-foot-2.

I was surprised this morning when I got up to find Jess gone from the pile of mattresses and pillows she uses as a bed and smelled coffee brewing.  I was alone for just a few minutes when Jess came in through the barn doors, carrying a cord of firewood under one arm as though it weighed nothing.  As cold as it was, she was wearing only a T-shirt that was, on her, a tight, midriff-baring mini-T and some cutoff shorts.  She was a vision.

"Oh,, hi, Little Man," Jess said.  Save the rest of that pot of coffee for me, Ok?  I need a bit more than I used to."

"Sure," I said.  I pointed to her outfit.  "Aren't you a little underdressed for the weather?"

"Funny thing," Jess said.  "Once I cleared about 9 feet tall, I started being less and less susceptible to heat or cold.  I'm only wearing what I have to to make sure I'm not indecently exposed if someone turns up outside, although I don't think that's likely."

"This is a pretty isolated spot," I said.

"That's the idea," Jess said.  "More time to ourselves."

We proceeded to take more time for ourselves.

I'm recording this in the late afternoon.  We're planning to watch a Christmas Eve service on Jess' laptop as a means of worshipping, then take some time for ourselves before we worry about gifts in the morning.

Dec. 25, 2011

Last night was so romantic.  Jess had gotten a tree from the surrounding woods, which she broke off by hand.  She strung some Christmas lights around it -- I'm not sure where she got them from -- and we made love beside it in the light of the tree.

This morning we exchanged gifts.  Jess had gotten me a new necktie, very conservative and appropriate for work -- the kind of thing my Mom might have given me.  That was on purpose, she said.

She also gave me a set of pajama pants for wearing when it's just us.  They were simple, dark blue and, she said, look very sexy on me.

I gave Jess a five-pound chocolate bar and the biggest box of chocolates I could find.  I also had some sleepwear for her.  It would have been a floor-length nightie on any other woman, but on her it was a tiny teddy.  I also included several sets of panties, each larger sizzes, so she can keep using it for awhile as she grows.

Jess hugged me after each gift, which was fantastic.  But I had saved the best for last.

"I have one more gift," I said.  I pulled something from my pocket, and got down on one knee.  "Jessica Egolf, will you marry me?"

(Voice of Jessica)  I said yes!

(Voice of Paul, chuckling)  Yes, she did.  Obviously, we've got a lot to sort out yet, including when and how to do this.  But I've never been so sure of anything in my life.

(Voice of Jessica)  Ditto!

(Voice of Paul)  The engagement ring is actually adjustable, and is more the size of a bracelet for a normal-sized woman.  Jess could outgrow it, but she'd have to get quite huge to do so.

How all this plays out in the midst of our current situation, I'm not sure.  But I am sure we'll find a way to make things work.

(Voice of Jessica)  You know, Paul, this could help us down the line.  You'll have more legal standing as my husband than as my boyfriend.  That's not why I'm doing this --

(Voice of Paul)  I know that.

(Voice of Jessica)  I know you know.  But, if it comes to that legal maneuver of the case CPR Labs filed, you may have an edge.  Besides, I want to be Jessica Egolf Ahearn.  I like the name.

(Voice of Paul)  I like it on you.

There are a lot of things to work through, and the new year is lurking as the cutoff for this blissful visit.  But I'm going to enjoy the rest of this day with my fiancee, doing whatever we can.  Tomorrow will be here soon enough.