- Text Size +

(From the audio journal of Dr. Paul Ahearn, research scientist)

Dec. 26, 2011

Jess and I made more plans today.  The biggest challenge we're going to face is going to be getting the license for the wedding.  If we were out west around Nevada or near Mexico, it would be easy, but this is the Appalachian foothills, so we've got to figure out how to make this work.  Jess can't very well appear at a courthouse at present without causing quite a stir.

Of course, a stir might work to our advantage, too.  The attention  would make it impossible for CPR Labs to keep this quiet, but it would also put Jess in the position of being the world's most famous freak, and possibly even a bit of a lab rat.  That's not where we are, and we both think CPR is likely to make a move at the first hint of her presence.

We've come up with a plan, and have things worked out so -- we think -- it will work.  It's a really crazy plan, and it hinges on Jess' flexibility.

If this works, I'll describe what we did in the journal tomorrow.  If not … well, I'll describe whatever happened.  But I won't do it until then in case our position's been compromised;  Jess may use the same technique to escape.  It won't work for long;  she's getting too big.

Dec. 27, 2011

We have our marriage license, and we've booked a local minister to come up Friday to perform the ceremony.  He's been told the bride is housebound.  We'll deal with the rest Friday.

Jess had learned of an old acting technique for when a stage actor with both legs plays an amputee.  They tie their legs back so they appear to end at the knee, with the foot tied up at the backside.  Jess did that, cutting her 10-foot, 4 ½-inch height down to about 7 ½ feet.  That's still unusually tall for a woman, but not totally unheard of.  We put her in a big wheelchair, covered her with a blanket and rigged shoes at her knees.  It was crude, but good enough.  We got into the courthouse and got the license filled out.

The move was painful for Jess, but we kept the time in the courthouse short and took care of it all.  Fortunately, the local courthouse doesn't yet post documents online quickly; that'll buy us some time.

Dec. 30, 2011

I'm a married man.  Jess and I tied the knot today.  We explained to the reverend in confidence, and he agreed to keep the secret of Jess' size.  Fortunately, the marriage laws in this state don't actually require any witnesses, so we're legal without any extra prying eyes.

Jess says she has something special planned, and she's getting ready for our honeymoon.  I have to admit, I'm looking forward to it.  The woman just keeps getting hotter.

She's also growing more than an inch and a quarter per day now, and the pace is accelerating with each day.  That scares me, but there's not much to be done for it, either.  She's 10-foot-8 ¼ today, and tomorrow she'll be 10-9 ½.

(Voice of Jessica)  Oh,. Pah-aul.  I'm ready for you now, hubby.

(Voice of Paul)  Oh, my God.  Jess, you look amazing!

(Jessica)  Thank you.

(Paul) Where in the world did you get a negligee pig enough?

(Jessica) I had to piece it together.  This is actually made from several floor-length nighties for heavier women.

(Paul) I'm signing off for now.  I have a honeymoon to get to.

Jan. 1, 2012

Jess and I had a glorious New Year's Eve and New Year's Day.  Frankly, it was mostly sex.  Some of it was traditional, some not.  Jess is so big I can get my entire hand in her vagina, and I need to for that kind of sex.  Jess, on the other, um, hand, can envelop my entire cock, balls and all, in her mouth, and feeling of her gigantic tongue against it is amazing.

Because New Year's Day fell on Sunday, we have until tomorrow before I have to leave. Neither of us wanted to talk about it, but we both knew we needed to.  Finally, Jess -- now just under 10-foot-11 -- spoke up.

"Paul," she said, "When you go back tomorrow, I'll be leaving, too."

"I figured," I said.

"I can't tell you where I'm going, but I have plans together," Jess said.  "If this works, they won't be able to touch me until I'm too big to hide.  If it doesn't, then you'll hear from me on this." She held up her laptop, which was beginning to look more like a cell phone in her enormous hands.  "I've rigged things for it to work as a phone.  If you get a call from this number" -- she showed it to me on the screen of the laptop -- "then I'm on the verge of being caught."

"Do you think you can hold out long enough to get big enough -- assuming the growth doesn't stop before then?"

Jess took a deep breath.  "I hope so," she said.  "The scenarios I can foresee give me a good chance, but there are so many trap doors to this, I just can't be sure."

I hugged her, pressing my head into one of her enormous breasts.  "I love you," I said.

"I love you, too," Jess said.  "Somehow, we'll be together, Paul.  Mark my words: Somehow, we will be together."

Jan. 2, 2012

I'm recording this at a small mountainside diner in the middle of nowhere.  I need a break, and I want to record this before I get home.

Jess and I watched the Rose Parade today before I left.  By now, she's gone, too.  We made love, but it wasn't as good as it might have been.  I think we both were trying too hard, since we knew it would be the last time for awhile.

I wish I knew where she was -- but, then, if I did, she would potentially be in danger, and that's not what I want.

I expect to be grilled when I get back to the office.  I'm ready for it.  I can truthfully tell them I don't know where Jess is.

I am planning to slip Ruby an upgraded copy of this journal, along with our marriage license.  That way she'll have them, if … anything happens.

Jan. 4, 2012

CPR surprised me by not grilling me until today.  It was actually a lot like the last time.  Dr. Calder was there, and, again, he called it off when he looked directly into my eyes and decided I really didn't know by what he saw there.

I'm hoping they'll leave us alone now.  For how long they actually will, I don't know.

When I'll ever hear from my new wife again, or how big she'll be when I do, I don't know.

God, I miss her. By today, if she's still growing as she's been, she's nearly 11-foot-3.  I just hope she's OK.

I wonder if I'll ever see her again.