- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

First real Giantess in the story

It’s a few weeks later on the night of the concert and we’re outside, waiting for it to end. It soon does and we begin to make our way towards the tour bus. We jump the metal barrier and I shrink the lone security guard and Kierin scoops him up and drops her prey in her mouth. We enter the bus and see the driver relaxing near the front of the bus. Before he can react, he’s shrunk down to an inch and disappears under the sole of Kierin’s converse. We hear a stifled scream come from the back of the bus, Kierin and I turn and see Gaga standing there in shock. “Hello. You’re next.” Kierin says and before Gaga can scream, I shrink her. Kierin walks over, grabs her and drops her in our transportation bottle. On our way out, we see a group of her fans screaming on the other side of the barrier. As we get closer, one of them says

“That’s not her!”

“That’s right, I’m your worst nightmare.” Kierin says.

 “What?” a girl asks before the whole group finds themselves squashed beneath Kierin’s shoes. When we reach my car, I clean Kierin’s shoes as usual and then we head to a book store where Courtney Love was doing a book signing. When we get inside, we find that the entire center of the store had been cleared of any type of furniture except for where the signing was happening. There was still a good 20 people still in the store as well.

I shrink everybody down to one inch. Kierin walks straight to where Courtney was sitting, ignoring the bugs all around her feet. “Hello bitch. Welcome to hell.” Kierin says and then drop Courtney into the jar. “As for the rest of you… mmmmm… The last five of you who I haven’t stepped get to live.” And with that she begins her game, crushing the tiny people, ignoring their cries for mercy. When there were five left, she picked them up and dropped all but one in the bottle. “Yea, I lied. You’re dead.” She dropped him to the ground and stepped on him as he struggled to get up. She looked around at the carnage she had caused. There were bloody converse prints and bloody splatter marks all over the ground. “Shall we leave, Pet?”

On our way home, we had to drive passed where the concert was. There were still a lot of cars left so Kierin had an idea. “Could you grow me to let’s say…. 55 feet tall?”

“Of course my Goddess, but I think you would be spotted fairly quickly by authorities…”

“Not if we were inside the stadium.” So we enter the stadium and see that the doors are all blocked to enter the actual concert area. But we find a way in and find ourselves backstage. It turns out that a group of terrorists had locked everyone inside and were threatening to kill everyone unless they received a certain sum of money. They were too busy trying to intimidate the audience that they never noticed the Giantess behind him raise her foot, and step on him. Kierin quickly stomped out the other two terrorists. There was a silence as the crowd was wondering how to react to this giant girl.

“Hello everyone! My name is Kierin and I’ve had an extremely lucky day, I’m a Giantess! And you all, it seems, have had one as well! Well my day is about to get immensely better while yours I’m afraid will not because, I’m not a very nice Giantess.” People began screaming as Kierin’s converse came off the stage and onto the people in floor spots. The panicking began immediately, people began hammering on the doors that were blocked shut and the people in lower levels were climbing to higher levels doing everything they could to escape the Giantess’s feet. Kierin meanwhile, was turning the floor red with blood as she continued walking on people that were at her feet, grabbing people from the mid-levels and dropping them into her mouth, and enjoying herself immensely.

After she had stomped everyone in the floor seats to mush, she smashed the supports to the upper levels, causing those people to fall down to the middle levels. “Do you mind if I see how your seats were?” she said to the section of people right in front of her and sat down, causing a bloody water fall to flow down from underneath her. She got up and did the same to the next section. When there was only a small group of people left, she stood over them as they cowered in fear. “Hears the game,” Kierin said as she knocked them all down to floor level, “If you can hold my foot up for five minutes I’ll let you live. Ready, Go!” she placed her foot on top of them and sat down, there was never any hope for the people under her foot. After about a minute she stood up with an evil grin and mashed them all to the floor. “Oops, I forgot.”

As she walked back to the stage, I walked out to the middle of it. She stepped up on to it and looked down at me between her feet and asked “How do I look?”

“You look truly like a Goddess,” I say bowing down. I hear a thud and look up to see a giant converse right in front of me.

“Worship my foot, Pet.”