- Text Size +

Kierin, as she as she returned to her normal size wanted to be giant again, but understood why she couldn’t. As soon as we arrived home, I was back in the collar and doing anything I could to please my goddess. As I was massaging her feet before sleep, she said that we were going to school tomorrow, but before I could ask her what she meant, she had fallen asleep. So I went to sleep myself.

 

The next morning I woke up pretty much at the same time as Kierin did. After making breakfast, I asked her why we were going to school tomorrow. She said “It’s time to really populate our colony. As much fun as it is to crush the bugs right off, I don’t get to make them suffer as much as I would like to. So we’re going to add like 500 new slaves to our colony.”

“I think there’s more than 500 kids at our high school…” I say

“No one ever said they would all survive,” She says with an evil grin. She drops her fork onto her empty plate and says “I’m ready Pet, let’s go.”

 

When we arrive at the school, I could tell Kierin was excited. Me, I was nervous, this was more than we had ever tried to take alive before. Instead of heading straight for the front office like I thought she would, Kierin decided to take the side entrance that leads straight to the band room and says “Let’s see how many we can get before they catch on entire classes are disappearing.” The door was locked but Kierin smashed it with a stone then we hid around the corner. We heard someone walk over and shout.

“Who’s there?” and then say, “Fucking kids… Again!” as he turned to head back inside, he found himself looking up at two giant suede boots (not the heels this time though). 

“Too old.” Kierin said and kicked him into a wall. I watched as he was splattered on the toe of her boot and all over the wall before he even had a chance to speak. We walk into the class room and one of the kids says.

“Hey! You aren’t our teacher. Where’d he go?”

“He had a little…. Run in with a wall.” Before any of the kids had a chance to speak, they found themselves only an inch tall. A few lucky ones were crushed as their instrument fell on them, but most of them survived and Kierin was already in action. For the most part, she didn’t kill all of them, but she couldn’t resist sometimes. The first one to go was one who had landed on his chair, she sat on him and left him just a red smear on the chair. She looked at me, smiled and said “Glad I decided to wear black today!” After that, a few were crushed under her boots, a couple were eaten, and another was sat on. When she had finished I shrunk the survivors down to less than half an inch in preparation for 500 prisoners.

We hit about a quarter of the rest of the class rooms in the same way. But when we came to the lit class room, Kierin looked in and said “God damn…. He’s still teaching here? I fucking hated that teacher, and everyone in that class. There’s going to be no survivors this time. I think three inches should be good.” She pushed the door open and said “Hey Mr. Long! Remember me?” I shrunk everyone down to three inches, Kierin raises her boot over him and placed it on him lightly “Didn’t I say I’d squish you like a bug one day? Well, today is that day. Say good bye!” She then begins to apply pressure very slowly, smiling at his screams and please for mercy, her evil grin getting bigger with each snap of his bones.

With a final loud crunch blood sprayed out from under Kierin’s boot. She sat down on his desk at the front of the room and said “Anyone who doesn’t want to end up like this,” She lifts the bottom of her boot up, “Will lick this clean immediately.” Everyone ran to her boot and began to push and shove to lick the blood from it. I saw Kierin smile and then stand up, crushing all but 5 of the students to pulp. “Well aren’t you the lucky ones?” Kierin says to them. She picks them up and places them on the desk. She then grabs one and decapitates him in her mouth, spitting the head out in front of the other students. Two begin crying, another curls into a ball, and the last one jumps. Kierin didn’t see the jumper but when he landed, he was still alive but had broken both his legs. He looked up just as Kierin shifted her foot. It was the last thing he saw before being crushed.

“What the hell was that?” Kierin said and looked at her boot. “Ha! We had a jumper. Anyone else want to try it? I dare you.” When no one went, she shrugged and flicked one of the kids that were crying. She split in half on the impact and flew off the desk, disappearing behind it. “As for you two, I want you to fight for my amusement. Now!” she added when neither of them moved. They immediately began fighting. It didn’t last long before Kierin got bored and broke one of their legs and said “Finish him!” As the tiny male without the broken leg went to finish off his friend, he didn’t notice Kierin move closer. Right as he was about to bring his foot down, Kierin grabbed him by his torso with her teeth, flipped her head back and ate him.

“Congratulations! You win! You get to pick how you want to die.” The look of horror on his face made Kierin laugh. “Alright I get to choose then!” and with that, she ripped off his unbroken leg and ate it. “You taste great,” she said laughing. She then ripped off his arms and ate those. How he was still conscious, I’ll never know how, but he was still screaming as she sat down him, crushing him to nothing. “Time to check on our little pest behind the desk.” She got up and walked behind the desk. The girl who was ripped in half hadn’t moved but was still breathing. So Kierin just stepped on her without any emotion and said “Shall we continue?”