- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Some more Giantess happening! 

After we hit a couple more classrooms, the bell rang signaling the end of the day. Kierin got a wicked grin and said “Come on! Let’s beat the rush!” and quickly walked out of the classroom. We walked out the front door in the crowd of kids heading for the busses. She grabbed my hand and said “Come on! We gotta get to the woods before the busses leave!” Our school was surrounded on all sides by a huge dense forest and when we entered Kierin stopped and turned to me asking “How many do you think we have?”

“I’d say maybe a little more than 300 at the moment.” I said taking out the jar and looking at it.

“Excellent.” Kierin purred, “Now, make me a Giantess.”

“But, my Goddess, you’ll be seen for sure!”

“Do it now, pet. I want to be able to fit a bus under my foot.” I reluctantly grow her to 300 feet tall. “Good pet.” She says down to me. She picks me up and puts me in a tree so I can watch.

 

Tom stood at the front of the line of busses, his back to the woods. He was scanning the crowd looking for his girlfriend not paying much attention or noticing the other people around him, lots of pot will do that. So he didn’t notice the shadow that covered him and the students running in terror in the opposite direction until it was too late. He turns around sees a giant suede boot coming down on him. “God I hope I’m still tripping balls…” was the last thing he said before the boot turned him into a red stain on the pavement.

 

An immense feeling of pleasure came over me as I took my first step into the crowd of students. I had timed it perfectly so that most students were now in busses. One of the busses tried to drive between my legs. “Oh I don’t think so,” I said catching the bus with my foot like a soccer ball. “You aren’t going anywhere.” And stepped down slowly, smiling cruelly at the screams coming from inside as the bus disappeared under my foot. I took one step and stomped down on the next bus in line making blood splatter everywhere. The other busses where quickly trying to empty out their students. Each step I took, another bus disappeared under my feet, and with it, another 50 or so students.

As I crushed the last bus, I turned to look at the damage I had done, not paying much attention to the bugs running around under my feet. That’s when I realized I forgot about the bugs who drove themselves to school. Thinking fast, I walked back up the line of busses and knocked a line of trees down. For once I thanked the idiot who designed this school. There was only one road to get out and it went on for what felt like forever so the school was far enough away from the rest of the world I was still unnoticed.

With the road blocked I smiled and began stepping on cars as the drivers desperately tried to get out. I picked one up and looked inside to four nerdy kids. “What? Never had to battle a Goddess in one of your videogames before?” I began to slowly crush the car in my hand. “Quick! Shoot the glowing weak point!” I said laughing completely crushing the car. Blood oozed out of it. I dropped the car and went back to stepping on the bugs that had abandoned their cars and were running for the school. Each crunch as another bug disappeared under my boot made me more and more horny. I knew I was going to have to take care of that soon, I now wished I hadn’t crushed all the busses.

I decided to see if anything was left in the back parking lot so I walked around the school and much to my surprise, there was a sports team bus.

 

In his attempt to get out, Erik had managed to break the door so now we were all stuck inside the bus just waiting to die. As the Giantess walked around the building and looked right at us, I knew we were through. We watched as she took off her clothes and approached us naked, a few guys were getting off to it, hell it was probably their last time ever. All of a sudden we were picked up into the air. She didn’t even bother to look at us, just picked us and thrust us into her. We were being shaken violently and she began to reach an orgasm, she began crushing the bus. As she came the walls closed in on me and a piece of metal suddenly appeared in my chest and I blacked out.

 

 

I laughed at the destroyed bus in my hand. It was bent at a funny angle, covered in my juices, and had blood coating the insides of it and dripping out the windows “I think I just proved that these aren’t the safest busses in the world. Couldn’t even handle pleasuring a woman.” I say as I throw it over my shoulder. It crashed with a satisfying explosion. I stood up and looked down at the school. Seeing everything so small around me never ceased to excite me. “Can’t leave any witnesses now can we?” as I raise my foot over the school and stomp down.

 

 

As I watched Kierin destroy the school. I saw some students try to flee from the building, hoping she wouldn’t notice them in her fun. But she did. Kierin got down on her hands and knees and brought her head close to the ground. She then crawled up behind them and ate them leaving a severed leg here or there. She stomped out the last part of the school, went over to her clothes, pulled out a lighter and set the remains on fire. A few screams rose with the flames.