- Text Size +

Ian got lucky (if you can count his predicament lucky at all) and ended up on top of the pile in the prescription bottle being used to hold 300+ students. The fear that everyone had was infectious and he soon found himself despairing. They had all seen her brutality in the classrooms, but not what she had done to the school, so they knew she didn’t care for them other than toys. Ian refused to let his fear show though no matter what. He didn’t know what Kierin wanted to do with them, or him specifically. He knew he was in trouble though, he had convinced her best friend (his girlfriend) that Kierin was actually not trustworthy and worthless.

The trip in their prison was long and painful, the air soon started to get humid and he thought that they would run out before they reached their destination. When they finally did, they were poured out onto the floor, which was bad for Ian because he was now on the bottom of the pile being crushed under all their combined weight. It didn’t last too long though as they spread out across the floor. He felt a strange sensation as he grew to what seemed three inches.

‘You stupid bitch! What have you done with us?” someone yelled on the far side of the crowd.

“Don’t you dare talk to your goddess that way, bug. This is your only warning.” Kierin said

“You are not my goddess bitch! No one owns me!” Ian cringed as he saw Kierin’s foot come up and stomp down on the person who spoke out, crushing several other people next to him.

“Oops, looks like we have a little bit of collateral damage.” Kierin said with a grin pulling her foot back. “Now that we understand each other, let me tell you how your life is going to work now bugs. You are all worthless to me. You exist only to pleasure me. You will obey my every command, or suffer the consequences. As you can see, I don’t care who I snuff out, I own all of you and now,” Kierin says sitting on the back of her pet, “You will lick my foot clean.” Ian saw her smile as they all rushed to lick her foot clean.

 

Brona watched the new residents go through there “initiation.” When she saw Kierin step on the group, she felt that deep sense of helplessness engulf her again as she remembered what her goddess said to them. “Once we reach 100 residents… I will require sacrifices” that’s when she noticed the big Mayan looking pyramids that weren’t there before. She began to shake uncontrollably.

 

“Oh, and now that we have broken the 100 resident mark, one of you will be sacrificed every day to me on the top of one of those pyramids.” As Kierin says this to the bugs, Ian can hardly believe his ears, Sacrifices! This is ridiculous! “And I expect you to choose who gets sacrificed. I’ll pick the first one, but you will have to pick from now on. Hmmmmmm let’s see,” Kierin scans the crowd of tinies at her feet and then notices a tiny off in the distance in the city. “Bring me him. I expect to have a sacrifice before bed tonight or I will… have some fun.” This was said with an evil grin as she got up and brought her pet with her.

 

 

Kris could hardly move at first. He did not expect to have to be the first sacrifice. As soon as Kierin left he began running trying to find some place to hide. He didn’t care what would happen to everyone else, he was going to survive. However, he didn’t get very far, as he rounded a corner, he was smashed in the head by something very solid and collapsed. “You are not going to cost us all our lives.” His attacker said as he was quickly bound so he could not escape again. He began to cry.

 

 

As she said, Kierin came downstairs, still holding me by the leash. She walked over to the pyramids and I saw a group of tinies standing at the top with one tiny male strapped down on the table in the middle. “I’m glad to see they are somewhat competent.” She said as she reached the pyramids. She knelt down and positioned one of her fingernails over the tiny on the pedestal. To a normal sized human, her nail would’ve left a nice cut scrape, but to a tiny, it cut right through them.

 

 

Kris screamed as the Kierin cut him right down the middle starting at the top of his chest. He screamed even more as she opened his ribs exposing all his internal organs. She then very slowly cut through his left leg severing it from his body. As Kris began to lose blood, he started to pass out. “Oh no you don’t. You won’t be getting the easy ride.” Kierin said as she flicked him in the head keeping him awake. She then ripped out his heart and swallowed it. “Mmmmmmmm. There is something about eating a male’s heart that turns me on.” She then bends down, positions his head in her teeth and bites it off before he completely dies.

After she is finished savoring her first sacrifice, she looks down at the others and says “Clean this up. Now.” She then tugs my leash and says "Come pet, time for you to pleasure your Goddess."