- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The violence begins. 

We pulled up in front of Ryan’s house. He wasn’t on the list, but Kierin wanted me to prove that it was actually me who shrunk Dani, and he was a huge asshole so it worked out. We walk up to the front door, I’m about to knock when she says “We don’t need to let ourselves be allowed in by such little pests.” And with that she opens the door and just walks in. We didn’t see anyone, but we heard noises upstairs. When we opened the door to Ryan’s room, we saw him making out with a girl. I recognized her, but didn’t know her name. All I knew is that I must be the only guy she hasn’t had sex with. They didn’t notice us until Kierin said with an evil smile “Perfect. Two for one!’

“What the hell?!” Ryan yelled, “What are you two doing fucktards doing here?!”

“Taking care of a pest problem, shrink them my pet.” Kierin said. I immediately shrunk them down to two inches tall. At this point the girl was screaming, Ryan had pissed himself, and Kierin was enjoying herself immensely. “Look at you two!” She said laughing, “You don’t even come up to my ankle!”

“Turn us back! Now!” Ryan yelled trying to keep some dignity despite the obvious piss mark in his pants. The girl was STILL screaming.

“My god… shut up bitch.” Kierin said to the girl. This did the exact opposite that Kierin wanted and the girl started screaming even more. I guess Kierin had had enough because she brought her leg back and completely pulverized the girl with a mighty kick that left a small blood stain on her dark blue and white converses. What didn’t stay on her shoes flew and left a nice splatter all over the white wall on the opposite end of the room.

“Oh my god… What did you do?” Ryan asked with a new fear in his voice.

“I just splattered that slut everywhere. How did you miss it? Here,” Kierin shoves her foot right into Ryan’s face “Don’t you recognize her?” she said with an evil laugh.

“Please… Please dont kill me like that.” Ryan begs.

“Okay I promise” Kierin says.

“Thank y---“ He is cut off as she places her foot right on top of him. “What are you doing! Stop! I thought you promised!”

“You should’ve thought about what you said more carefully,” Kierin says with a grin. She adds the tiniest amount of pressure to her foot, to her it doesn’t seem like much, but to Ryan he tries to cry out with pain, but can’t because all the air was just pushed out of his lungs. “If you want me to stop just yell!” She says knowing full well he can’t breathe at all.

“Who the fuck are you?” Kierin and I turn around in shock. It appeared in all the fun, we had forgotten about parents. The pressure now of his chest, Ryan yells at the top of his lungs.

“Mom! Dad! Help me please! They’re going to kill ---“ Kierin turned around and stomped on him, blood splattered everywhere. But even if his parents didn’t notice that, it was too late they had seen the shrunken Ryan.

“What did you just do?! I’m calling the cops!” her dad quickly whips out his phone but before he can dial I shrink him and his wife to three inches. I quickly close the phone before the call transfers through.

“Oh yes! More bugs to slaughter!” Kierin says wickedly. As she walks towards them, the dad begins to try to reason with her.

“Now listen! Please! We won’t tell anyone! We’ll clean the blood… I don’t even know your name! Just please let me live!” As he says this last part, Kierin has stopped with them between her two feet.

“Wait, let you live? What about her? Where is your chivalry?”

“I’m begging you please don’t kill me! Take her! I don’t care! Just let me live!” The wife through all this hasn’t said a word and has moved a muscle.

“You sir,” Kierin said, “Just earned one way ticket to the bottom of my… stomach.” Kierin says with a grin. The dad immediately turned and began to run. He didn’t get very far. I thought maybe Kierin had knocked him over but she had stopped reaching for the man and was watching the events in front of her unfold looking very entertained.

“You stupid bastard! After 27 years? And you don’t even try to save my life? I’m glad I began sleeping with another man.” The wife had finally come out of her daze and had tripped the husband in his attempt to escape Kierin’s hand. “I’m glad she’s decided to eat you!” With that the wife turned her back to her husband.

Without further ado, Kierin reached down and picked up the stunned little man and brought him to her mouth. When she opened her mouth to reveal perfect white teeth, and said “I’ve always wondered what tiny men tasted like.” he began screaming again.

She dropped him into her mouth and closed it. Inside her mouth, Ryan’s dad was being knocked around quite roughly by Kierin’s tongue. After a few seconds she became bored of this and bit down. Her molars ground his legs to pulp immediately. He tried to struggle, but it was of no use. She positioned his head between her front teeth and decapitated him. She moaned as blood sprayed all around the inside of her mouth. The wife decided to try to get away, but I saw this and lightly tapped Kierin on the shoulder and pointed at the wife.

“Oh don’t think I’ve forgotten about you, missus cheater!” Kierin said in a loud voice. This caused the wife to run even faster. But when you’re only three inches tall, you don’t get very far very fast. In three steps Kierin, had caught up to her. She slammed her foot down in front of the mom. The vibrations made her lose her footing and she slammed into Kierin’s shoe.

“W-w-w-what are you going to do to me?” the wife asked stuttering horribly.

“You? You get the honor of being the first bug to populate our colony” And with that, Kierin, smacked the wife in the back hard enough to send her flying into Kierin’s shoe a second time with enough force to knock her out.