- Text Size +

“Pick it up pet. We don’t want to lose our first resident!” Kierin said with a laugh, “And besides, we have more important people to ‘take care of.’” she laughs again.

“Right away my goddess.” I quickly walk over and pick up the wife and shrink her down to half an inch and put her in the prescription bottle we have to collect tiny people for our colony. We leave the room and as we’re walking out the front door we walk out to see someone keying my car. Without hesitation I shrink him to two inches. Kierin doesn’t even give him a chance to scream. She simply looks down at him, smiles, raises her foot, steps down, and with a little twist of her foot, keeps walking.  As we’re driving away Kierin looks at me and says.

“Spencer… that was amazing. I don’t even know how to say thank you enough!”

“You don’t need to,” I say with a smile, “Watching you enjoy yourself so much is enough for me.”

“I’ll find a way, I promise!” She looks out the window. “Wait! Stop!” She yells, “Actually no wait! Go park at that gas station!”

“What is it?” I ask.

“I just found a few more…. Residents.” She says with a grin and points to back alley of the gas station. I park the car and she gets out. I follow her as she heads around to the back of the building. As we get closer I see a group of four people smoking. “Why hello Diane! Remember me? I used to be your best friend.”

“Oh it’s you. Whatever, can’t you see I’m busy?” Diane says and turns back to her friends.

“You know. You became quite the bitch when you went out with that cheating bastard Ian.” At this, one of the men in the group turned toward Kierin and me.

“What did you say about my friend?”

“You heard me. You know what? None of you are even good enough to lick my shoes clean.” At this Kierin looked at me and nodded.

“You stupid….” But he never finished before I shrunk them to one inch. Kierin acted fast to grab Diane and quickly handed her to me to put in the bottle.

“Now, what to do with three worthless pieces of shit. Hmmmm.” she taps her lip thinking. “I know! The three of you have to pick the one who will be….. ‘Saved’” At this, two of them immediately began arguing. “I think I’m gonna take this one,” she grabbed the one who was standing off to the side and handed him to me. The two that were fighting froze, and then began begging for mercy. “Well I already said neither of you are worthy to even lick my shoes clean….” She reaches into her pocket and pulls out a lighter.

They both see this and begin running in opposite directions which causes Kierin to laugh. “You two seriously think you’re going to escape me?” and with that, she catches one and breaks his legs. She then turns to the other one and goes to stomp on him, but stomps right next to him and says “Whoops! I missed” she does this again saying “I have horrible aim, don’t I?”

“Stop! Just do it! Please! I can’t take it” the one she was messing with curls up into a ball.

“Well… if that’s what you want. I ‘d have to be like… cruel or something to deny you what you want,” and with that, she puts her foot on him and pivots to turn back to her other victim, grinding the guy under her foot into the ground. “And now for you….” She walks over to him and sees him trying to crawl away. “Awwww. I give you an A for effort!” she says in a supporting voice, “But an F on your result.” And with that, she flicks the lighter open, and lights it. She slowly brings the flame toward the tiny, screaming man until a flame starts on the helpless little bug. Kierin lets out a sadistic snicker. “Oooooooh how I love their screams, pet!”