- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Things get more violent and slightly more graphic

“I think we should go… acquire more residents from the gas station,” Kierin says. “Eh, we can’t really risk anyone finding this bug before he burns up can we?” She crushes the still burning man with a smile.

“You just wanted to step on another didn’t you?” I ask.

“Maybe…” She says with an evil grin. We walk around to the front of the gas station and look in to see how many people are there. “Ha! No way! There’s a robbery happening.”

“Talk about being at the right place at the right time!” I say with a laugh.

 “Alright, ready?” she asks

“Of course!” I reply. We walk in and immediately one of the three robbers points a gun at us.

“Hold it right there! Well, looks like you two are at the wrong place at the wrong time.”

“Actually,” Kierin replies, “I believe it is you, who is at the wrong place bug.”

“What did you say?!” He cocks his gun and starts to move closer. He doesn’t get very far before I shrink everyone in the station to an inch. Kierin takes advantage of the confusion and walks over to collect the people by the register, crushing the robber who threatened us on the way. One of the robbers by the counter saw Kierin coming and started shooting at her. The bullets did nothing to her of course…. Except piss her off. She picked him up roughly with her thumb and pointer finger.

“Oh you shouldn’t have done that…” she says and crushes him between her fingers, raining blood onto the shrunken people below. “As for the rest of you, unless you want to end up like this bug here, I suggest you don’t try to run or do anything stupid. You are all my slaves now and if you disobey me I will kill you.” She turns to me, “Pet, take care of them.” As I walk over, I shrink them down to half an inch so they fit in the bottle. I look at our catch, seven people, not bad, 3 females and 4 males. I was surprised to see that none tried to run. I could tell Kierin was disappointed as well.

As the last tiny, one of the males, was about to enter the bottle, I blew on him really hard sending him flying. “Oh Kierin, I think that one tried to escape.”

“I totally agree,” she says walking towards the tiny man “Didn’t I tell you what would happen if you tried to escape? Pet, grow him as big as my shoe, I want to leave a nice, bloody, footprint behind.” Her evil grin flashes across her face as I grow him to nine inches, just under the size of her foot.

“What? What do you mean? I wasn’t trying to escape!” The shrunken man begins panicking. “It was your… Pet! He blew me over here! I swear!”

“Well I didn’t see that, but, I can see you are not in the bottle like all my other slaves. So that looks like escaping to me.”

“No! I swear I’m not lying! I –“

“Shut up already.” Kierin flicks him with her foot which knocks him onto him back. “You’re gonna die, just man up and accept it.” She smiles down at him as she raises her foot above him.

“No! Don’t do it!” He yells and put his arms up as if he could stop the foot from coming down.

“You didn’t say please!” She laughs.

“Pl---“ She slams her foot down and with a sickening crunch, ends the man’s life.

“Too late.” She lifts her foot up to look at the carnage. Blood was everywhere, dripping from her shoe, splattered on her other shoe, and all over the floor. At the center of it all, was a bloody converse shoe print. “Perfect!” As she walks away, she leaves a bloody trail. “Hmmm… Don’t want to leave a trail. Pet! Come here! Kneel” she sits on the counter and sticks her bloody converse right in front of my face. “Lick this clean now.”

 

As we leave the gas station, we shrink a couple who are on their way in and add them to our collection of “tinies”. Driving home, i could still taste the blood from Kierin's shoe, not that i'm complaining..... Kierin looks at me and says “My god… I can’t wait start getting the colony underway for real. And! We lucked out finding Diane. We can go get Kristina tomorrow. All of the… excitement… I had today made me tired”

“Anything you wish my Goddess.” I say with a smile. She turns and pets me saying,

“You know, you make a perfect pet for a Goddess.” We arrive home and I dump the tinies into the bottom of a very tall crash can that we had prepared for them. The sides were greased and the top was covered so none could escape. We had a total of eleven now. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Any constructive criticism would be great since this is my first story! Thanks!