- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Some Giantess action here

That night, Kierin had one of her favorite dreams.  She was in the countryside, not very many people around, and she was nude. She walked into one of the houses nearby and opened the door. The resident inside, a male, began yelling at her to get out. She ignored him and walked right to the kitchen, he followed and kept yelling at her, not noticing as she walked to the knife block. The man getting angry hit her. Kierin turned around and in one motion left a deep gash in the man’s chest. As he stumbled, she kicked his legs out from under him, he fell to the floor hard and before he could get up, she put her bare foot on the man’s face and began applying pressure. His face broke with a loud crack. She smiled.

After looking and making sure no one else was in the house. She thought to herself, I think that 50 Ft should be a good starting point. And with that thought, she began to grow. As she did, she broke through the ceiling of the tall living room. After she finished growing, she broke through the wall of the house. At this point she looked around and saw the people of the tiny remote village looking up not sure what to be thinking.

She took a step toward them to see what would happen. Many decided they had had enough and ran to their houses Silly bugs Kierin thought to herself That only makes it easier for me to squish you! While she was daydreaming, one of the males from the group ran to her foot and tried to hug it. But Kierin saw this and lifted her foot saying “Do you like my feet little man?” he nodded violently still staring at her foot. “That’s good,” she said with a smile, “Because it’s the last thing you’ll see!” the man looked down in confusion and before didn’t notice the beautiful giant foot  crush him into nothing. The screaming began. Kierin pushed over the phone tower and power lines “Now you’re all mine.”

Kierin began walking after a teenage boy she noticed taking peeps at her womanhood and getting off to it behind a tree. He tried to outrun her, but she caught up and grabbed him. “So you like these?” she asked pointing to her breasts. The boy was too stunned to even move. “No answer little boy? Oh well.” She crushed him between her breasts and turned attention to the house right next to her and sits heavily on it. The house shatters everywhere and she can feel a pop as she crushes another tiny person. “Oooooooh I’m enjoying this!” she says with a smile.

She hears an engine start and sees a car driving away. “Oh I don’t think so!” she says. She wills herself up to 100 Ft and walks after the car. In a few steps she reaches it. She puts her foot on top of it and begins to crush it slowly while its wheels are still spinning. Even at her immense height, she could still hear the screams coming from inside the car. This only excited her more, but, she wanted to go back to the down and kill more people so she shifted her foot and crushed the back half of the car. She then picks it up. Says “Bye bye.” To the passengers inside and drops the car. It explodes when it hits the ground. But surprisingly she sees a flaming form running towards the town. She smiles as he crunches under her foot.

Walking towards the town, she grows to 200 Ft. As she reaches the first house, she shatters it with a kick sending people and dangerously sharp splinters of wood everywhere.  She hears small popping sounds so she looks down and laughs. “You seriously think you’re gonna stop me?” The police force and a few residents had begun shooting at her. she raises her foot above them “I’ll stop when everyone here is dead.” And with that she dropped her foot, crushing a good chunk of the police force, staining the ground red. The remaining three turned and ran. Kierin bends down and picks them up in her hand. She then lifts them to her mouth and drops them in and begins chewing, making sickening crunching noises. She closes her eyes and enjoys the feeling of power she has.

When she opens them, she looks down and sees that a few people are bowing to her. “Have you come to accept your fate?” when none of them answers, she shrugs, and squishes them, they pop like grapes. At this point, there were only two house left standing, squashed bodies and blood everywhere, and a smiling giantess. “Time for the rest of you to die!” She grows to 1000 Ft tall, raises her massive foot above the two remaining houses and crushes the rest of the town to nothing.

She begins walking and thanks to her new height discovers a city. “Aw what the hell!” she says out loud when she reaches the edge of the city, “Let’s go to 2 miles!” and with that she steps onto the city, knocking over skyscrapers, crushing hundreds of people, and causing mass panic. She continues her walk on the city, destroying everything under her feet, laughing and moaning with delight as she pictured the scene under her feet as people were squashed down to nothing, and they couldn’t do a thing about it.

When she had finished with the city, she knew it was time to end everything. She decided to grow bigger than the earth, to the point where she could crush it between her toes. When she hit the height she wanted, she looked around decided that wasn’t big enough so she grew bigger. At this height she, saw the sun could fit in her palm. She decided she would eat it. After her snack, she came back to earth, literally. She moved her hand towards it and ground it to nothing between her thumb and fore finger.

Kierin then woke up… extremely horny. She quickly got out of bed, careful not to wake her pet, and went to the slaves’ prison. She opened the top and grabbed the first person she saw. She saw she had the wife. “What are you doing to me?” the wife asked, slightly nervous.

“Let’s just say, you’re going to get some action before you die.” Kierin said with a mighty evil grin. After replacing the lid on the slaves’ prison, Kierin went to downstairs to her pet’s living room and put the wife on the table. She then removed her clothes and picked up the wife again.

“Oh god.. No please!” The wife figured out what was going to happen.

“Too bad. I’m incredibly horny and I feel like killing a bug, so I’m going to do both at the same time!” Kierin lay down on the couch exposing her wet crotch. She brought the wife down and said “I hope you’re ready!” And let out a sadistic laugh as she thrust the screaming wife into her. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Any constructive criticism is much appreciated!