- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The colony is formed 

When we got back to my place, we counted all the tinies we had to see if we had enough to start the “colony”. We HAD 22 to begin with, but Kierin said “I think we should start our colony at a multiple of five.” So she took one tiny and smeared her against the floor of the prison with her thumb. She then took the other tiny, bit off his legs, laughed as he tried to crawl away, and then stepped on him. Then there were 20. Kierin then kicked the prison over… none too lightly.

 

 

Kristina had her head between her knees and was sobbing uncontrollably. She had watched five of her friends and her best friend killed without any remorse. And to make it worse, when it came down to it, her “friends” turned her over to the giantess. And now we’re all her prisoner. Karma’s a bitch Kristina thought with a bitter smile. And if that wasn’t bad enough, they had another of her friends guts smeared across the floor of the prison and screams coming in from the outside.  Suddenly, with a loud bang, Kristina’s world turned sideways and she flew out from the prison as it fell over.

She finally managed to get to her feet and look around. She saw they were in a very large open area (to them anyways). She thought maybe they were getting let free but then she saw the vertical wall off in the distance. She saw that there were some toy/doll houses as well. It actually seemed pretty nice, there were fake grass lawns, and what kind of looked a city beyond the small town. As she was finishing looking around, she got a sinking feeling in her stomach, that everything here looked all too familiar. And to add to the fear factor, when she turned all the way around, she saw the squashed half body on the ground and the giantess’s bloodstained foot. She slowly looked up. The giantess smiled down at her and said “Welcome to hell!” with an evil laugh. Kristina began crying again.

 

 

When Kierin saw Kristina begin crying, she laughed. She then looked back at all the other tinies. “That’s right you worthless bugs. You’re alllllll,” She said pointing at all of them, “mine now. I am your Goddess and if you don’t refer to me as such, you will be punished, severely, if you don’t obey my every command, you will be dealt with likewise, if you mess up any of my commands I will deal with you as I see fit, and any escape attempt will reward you with never being able to walk again, and eventually death. And once we hit 100…. “Residents” I will require a sacrifice to keep me from ending all of you. But until then, I’m just going to crush one of you randomly because I want to. Unless of course” a wicked evil grin spreads across Kierin’s face, “we have a special plan for you, then you stay until I want to have some real fun! I’m sure you bugs have figured out why everything looks so familiar by now. If not let me tell you why. We were…. Given more or less,” Kierin rubs her stomach and smiles again, “An exact replica of our pathetic little town and the city nearby.  Who knows?! Maybe we’ll be able to fill it with the exact population!” She turns and begins to walk away but then turns back. “Oh! And like I said before,”

 

 

Greg was doing everything he could to not lose it and freak out. It didn’t help that he wasn’t too far from the goddess’s feet, too scared to move away from them. When she finally finished he was able to breathe a sigh of relief. But then she turned around and said, “Oh! And like I said before,” he began to have a panic attack. She looked down at him with a sadistic smile and said “Welcome to hell.” She raised her bare foot over Greg, and stepped down before he could even react. His last thought was she has such beautiful feet.

 

 

As I watched Kierin snuff out another tiny’s life, I saw the ripple of fear go through the rest of the tinies as they turned and started to run for the houses. But Kierin yelled “Stop! None of you are going anywhere. Lick this mess up.” When none of them moved Kierin added, “Now. Or there will be a few more messes to clean up.” They immediately ran over and began licking up and eating the bloody remains of Greg. “Oh and if you throw up, lick that up too. I want that floor spotless the next time I come back.” She began walking away. “Come pet.” we walked to the edge of my basement to where the four (normal) foot wall was. We made the wall by “hiring” (Kierin ate a few, tortured some, and stepped on the rest) a crew to make my basement deeper in the middle and install the floor. “Make me a step pet.” I got down on my hands and knees in front of her and she stepped on me to get up to the normal floor level.

 

 

After we got out of the basement Kierin said excitedly “Let’s go on a walk!” Kierin and I had recently begun going on “walks”. Our “walks” consisted of us going to the park and finding isolated people or groups of people, me shrinking them, and Kierin stepping on all but one of them as they tried to run. Then she would either kill them or decide to keep them for the colony (the latter hasn’t happened yet).

So we arrive at the park, and began our walk. We decided to follow a group of four heading towards the tunnel. That was the best place to kill our victims because it curves so if you shrink them at the height of the curve no one can see. This group walked into the tunnel and Kierin stepped up her pace, eager to get them.  Right at the tip, I shrunk them to her favorite size of half a foot and the fun began.

While they were looking around confused as to what happened, Kierin walked right up behind one of them, raised her black, Suede boot over him, and stomped down, splattering the other three with the blood of their friend.

 

Sam couldn’t figure out what the hell happened. He was walking and holding hands with his girlfriend, and now they seemed to be only six inches tall. He was still trying to figure it out when he heard a scream turned just in time to see a giant, black, suede boot crush his friend, and get sprayed with his blood. He stood stunned until the giantess said “Oops didn’t see you bugs there. Well we don’t need any witnesses now do we?” and then, with lightning speed, raise her foot and crush his girlfriend. This spray of blood must have snapped him out of it because as soon as it hit him, he turned and ran.

 He heard a snap and another scream. He knew he shouldn’t turn to look because it would only slow him down, but he couldn’t help it. He stopped and turned and saw his friend on the ground, a bloody, pulpy mess where his left leg used to be. The giantess then placed her foot on him and slowly applied pressure from the heel of her boot up to the toes. He heard his other leg snap with another scream, and then it gave, then went his hips, and then his ribs, until the pressure built up and his head exploded created the image of a bloody flower sprouting from his crushed body. Sam had frozen again, at least until the giantess took a step towards him. He turned to begin running again, but she caught up with him quickly and cornered him against the wall.  

“Nowhere to go now bug!” she said with an evil smile as she raised her foot above him. Blood was dripping off the boot and onto Sam

“No! Please! I won’t tell anyone what I saw! I swear! I give you my word!” Sam pleaded, back pressed up against the wall.

“Hmmmmm,” the giantess put her foot down, stopping the blood shower. “I don’t think your word is good enough.” and with that, she pulled her toes back and pinned Sam up against the wall. “But your death will be!”

“No! P-p-p-p-please!” Sam was able to choke out.

“Okay, tell you what,” Kierin said, removing some of the pressure from Sam, “You kiss and make out with my boot like you would your girlfriend and I’ll let you go. It shouldn’t be too hard! That bloody mess is your girlfriend after all.” Kierin laughs at that. Sam looks at the boot and begins kissing it and caressing it.

 

Kierin watched the little bug begin to kiss her boot and laughed at him. “You are a disgusting little bug aren’t you?” and with that she begins to push her foot in the wall. She loved watching bugs eyes literally pop out of their head as she applied the tiniest amount of pressure to their pathetic little body. She could hear sounds coming from the tiny as he tried to say something, but her foot prevented him from doing so. “What’s that?” Kierin asked, “You want more? Alright then.” And with that she applies more and more pressure to the little bug. “Even more? Why certainly!” and with that, Kierin grinds his body against the wall, leaving Sam nothing more than a bloody stain on the concrete tunnel’s wall.  “Oh pet!” Kierin says and leans against the wall, “These are my favorite boots. I don’t want the blood to ruin them.”