- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is one of the less violent chapters of the story.

Officer Decker was just walking his rounds, when he walked into the tunnel and he saw the two kids, a male, and a female. The male was on the ground, kissing the bottom of the females boot. “What’s going on here?!” he yelled and they both turned to look at him. At first he was going to give them a hard time for doing that kind of thing in public, but then he noticed the blood. He saw three puddles of it on the ground, and one smeared on the wall. Then he noticed the torso in one of the blood puddles and the bloody footprints leading from it right to where the female was standing. He began to draw his taser from his pocket but only got it about halfway out before he found himself shrunk.

“Well this worked out perfectly.” The now giant female walked over to him and flicked him onto his back with her foot. Decker raised the taser and fired, but it didn’t even get through the jeans of the giantess. She laughed and said “Now that you realize you’re fucked, you’re going to be a welcome addition to our little colony. But first,” she said bending down, “we don’t need you to phone a friend,” She grabbed his walkie talkie from its spot on his belt and crushed it between her fingers, “and we don’t need you tasering our residents.” She took and crushed his taser. “Besides, I find these work much better for subduing law breakers anyways.” That is the last thing officer Decker sees before he is flicked in the head hard enough to be knocked out.

 

“I so want to rip him in half right now.” Kierin said as she picked up the tiny police officer and put him in her pocket. “Who does that little fucker think he is? Interrupting us… speaking of which,” She sits down on the ground and sticks her bloody boot in my lap, “Finish pet.”

 

After I finish cleaning her boot, she decides that we need to increase the size of our colony and says we’re going to shrink every person on our way back to the car. As we exit the tunnel, we shrink a couple making out behind the bushes, an elderly man sitting on the bench, a group of teens, a man at a hot dog cart, and the customer he had. When we finished, we had 16 new tinies. When we got back to the car, we saw the parking meter lady place a ticket on my car. I shrunk her down and Kierin kicked her out into the middle of the street where she got run over, the driver never even noticed.

“How many did we get?” Kierin asked eagerly

“We got sixteen my goddess.” I replied

“Hmm not a multiple of five, I better take care of that!” she said with a grin and took the bottle out of my pocket. She then pushed the cigarette lighter so it would warm up. When it was finished, she took out the elderly man and placed him on the extremely hot metal and laughed as he melted.

 

After cleaning up the blood and puke none of the tinies did anything for the rest of that day. So Kristina went to one of the houses and slept. The next day though, she decided to explore the town they were supposed to live in. She decided to see if the cars actually worked, so she got in one and found the keys on the dashboard. She put them in… and it started! She decided to drive off to the city. It was a lot closer than it was her remembering and so eerie without all the people walking on the streets, cars honking, and billboards flashing. She noticed a weird cage hanging in the center of the city suspended from the ceiling of the basement. She drove to the building that was closest to it. She took the elevator to the roof and noticed there was a narrow walkway to it. She walked out and began to whimpers and moans which she realized came from the cage.

She reached it and knocked on it and screaming began on the inside. Kristina decided to open the cage. She opened it very slowly and then she heard a voice begging. “Please! Let me out! I’ve learned my lesson! I’ll do anything! Just please let me out!”

“…Dani?” Kristina asked in disbelief. As the cage opened, Kristina saw that it was filled with sharp spears and her friend was pierced and bleeding from so many different spots that her entire bottom from her shoulders down were red.

“Kristina…? How…? Oh god! They got you too…” and Dani began to cry.

“There’s a lot more than just me now… We’re part of that crazy bitch’s “colony” and there’s nothing we can do about it. Let’s get you off of those spikes.” As Kristina was going to help her friend, they heard the basement door slam close. Kristina looked over and saw the Giantess using her pet as a step to get down to the colony. “Oh shit… they’re back.”

 

“Where’d all my slaves go?” Kierin asked with a laugh as she stepped into the colony. She noticed the tire tracks going off towards the city. “Looks like you bugs found out the cars work. Goooooood, adds to my fun.” Kierin opens the bottle of the tinies they caught at the park. “Make them colony sized pet.” She ordered. “Alright bugs, you better find someone else to tell you the rules because I don’t feel like repeating them to you.” And with that she stepped over them and headed to the city. When she reached the mini Iron Maiden, she saw that it was open.

“Looks like someone tried to save you bug.” Kierin said to Dani

“Please! Take me off the spikes! They still hurt so much! I’ve learned my lesson! I swear!”

“Shut up! I don’t want to hear it insect. All I expect to be hearing from you is who tried to help you and where they are. Tell me that, and I’ll considering freeing you.”

“Okay! It was Kristina and she is behind the ventilation shaft on the roof!” Kierin smiled and grabbed Kristina as she left her hiding spot and tried to run.

“Not so fast! Looks like your time has come bitch.” And with that she dropped Kristina screaming, down the front of her shirt. And then she turned to Dani and grabbed her by the hair and pulled. She came free screaming and holding the stump where her left arm used to be. “Looks like you’re falling apart!” Kierin said with a laugh noticing the arm was still stuck to the spikes in the Maiden. She pulls it off, eats it and says “Mmmmmmm, you taste delicious,” and began walking back to edge of the colony where her pet was still on his hands and knees waiting to be used as a step. She stepped on his back and snapped her fingers saying “Come pet. Time for dinner.”

 

When we left the basement, we headed into the kitchen. Kierin placed Dani on the kitchen stove in the middle of the room and told me to grow her to two feet tall. Kierin then took knives and stabbed Dani through her hand and feet, pinning her to the stoves wooden edges. “Dinner pet!” Kierin said with a laugh and turned on the stove, enjoying the screams coming from Dani as she was cooked alive.

 

When were finished eating Dani, we took what was left and threw it into the colony. Kierin then said “It’s time to take care of Kristina.” She reached down her shirt and pulled out a frightened Kristina.

“Yes my goddess” I took Kristina from her and walked down to the colony. I then tied her from the ceiling by her hair and left her hanging there. When I got back upstairs, Kierin was standing there with a collar.

“Since you are now my pet, I can’t risk having you run off on me. Heel pet,” I get down on my knees and crawl over to her. “Yesssssss. Crawl pet.” When I reach her feet, she puts the collar on me and a leash. “Now kiss my feet. Gooooooood. We’re going to bed now. Upstairs boy,” she says giving the leash a tug.

When we get to my room Kierin drapes the handle of the leash so that is around one of the bed posts. She then goes and changes into her pajamas that she brought and gets ready for bed. When she finishes, she sits on my bed and says “Come pet. Lick my feet clean and then massage them until I go to sleep.”

 

Chapter End Notes:

It will get very violent next chapter i promise!