- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is very violent. (and from Kierin's point of view)

I’m going to have to do this every night I think to myself, this is fantastic! I soon fall asleep and begin to dream. I had long ago taught myself to have lucid dreams so that I could be a giantess whenever I wanted to in my sleep. This time, my dream started at school. I had forgotten my homework and my teacher was yelling at me telling how I’m not going to be anything in life, that I will always be a worthless piece of trash. I got up as he finished and began walking back to the front of the room. I picked up my pencil and stabbed him in the side, pushing the pencil all the way in.

As he began to fall backwards, my classmates began screaming. But I made sure the door could not be opened. As blood was gushing out of my teacher I looked down at him and raised my black suede heel over his face and said, “You’re wrong. I am a goddess. YOU, are the worthless piece of trash. And I will dispose of you as such.” I slammed my boot down on his head and it caved in with a loud crack. As much as I love being a Giantess, sometimes crushing someone’s head at my actual size is so satisfying. When I lifted my foot up, I saw that my boot was now imprinted in his head. I now turned to the rest of my class.

One of the taller boys tried to be a hero and attacked me. But I kicked him in the balls and he fell to the floor. As he was on the ground I stabbed the point of my heel through his neck. “What can I say?” I said as he was gasping for air through a punctured wind pipe, “I tend to leave boys breathless!” I kicked him in the head as I walked towards the rest of my class huddled in the corner. “Hmmmmm what to do with the rest of you…” I then made the floor swallow them so that only their heads were left above the floor. I walked over to the closest student, brought back my foot, and kicked his head so hard it separated from his body. I then walked to the next, and stabbed the heel of my boot through his eye and into his brain. The next one, I tilted his back and applied pressure until his neck broke. “It’s a shame we have such a small class,” I said as I sat down on one of four remaining students’ head, smothering him “How do you like my black skinny jeans? Oh that’s right, you were always staring at my ass, well how do you like it now?” I then stuck the point of my boot into the neck of the student in front of me. When the student I was sitting in stopped breathing, I got up stomped on the head of one of the last two students.

I then turned to the last one and walked over to her, putting my feet on either side of her head. I then kneeled down so that her face was only a few inches from my crotch. “I hope you aren’t too choosy in what you like.” I said with an evil smile, I then shoved her head in to my crotch and squeezed my legs together. Her muffled screams only excited me and I moaned as I applied more and more pressure. I orgasmed right as her head broke between my legs.

“Okay,” I said getting up, “Time to have some more fun.” I then willed myself to grow to my usual starting height of 50 ft. I broke through the second and then the roof of the school before I stopped growing. I knocked the wall down of the school as I stepped out into the courtyard (the school is shaped like a two story “C”.) I looked down and saw a bug staring up at me in fear. I smiled at him as I picked him up in my hand and said “Are you scared little man?” He nodded violently, shaking uncontrollably, “Goooooood.” I said as I crushed him in my hand and dropped his broken body into my mouth, causing screaming to sound from everywhere. “And so it begins.” I say and let an evil smile creep across my face as I walked to the entrance of the school.

I pulled the roof off, exposing the main office and say “Hello, I’d like to report a Giantess going on a rampage, what is the safety procedure for that? Hey! Don’t run from me bug, I’m talking to you, you should feel grateful to talk to your new goddess. Well, time to for you to go squish for your goddess now!” I raise my foot over the staff at the office and laugh as they try to escape my foot. I step down, crushing one person completely, catching one on the spike of my heel, and crushing the legs of another. Laughing I grind my foot into the ground and whisper “Bigger” and go to 140 ft, my expanding foot blows out the rest of the office. I looked up to see some students escape into the woods in the back of the school. “That was poor choice boys,” I say and the forest erupts in flames. The screams that came from within were music to my ears. I turn around and see a group of kids making a break for it out the entrance I had just destroyed. I turn and place a boot in front of them, crushing the two leading students. “Oops,” I say and smile evilly at the rest of the kids between my feet. I undress in front of them until I’m naked and say “Don’t worry, none of you are going to die a virgin.” I grab the three remaining kids and shove them into my crotch and moan as their tiny bodies crack and break as I squeeze them.

I orgasmed again, my fluids mixed with human body parts and blood. As I looked around again, I saw that the school was being evacuated out the far exit. “Just how dumb are you?” I ask as I walk over the school stopping just before the entire student body. “You’re all lambs for the slaughter now.” I then begin stomping on the bugs like I was crushing grapes for wine. I stop when there is only a handful left. I looked down at them and noticed that my feet were completely covered in blood and guts, I then looked at the hill and realized all the blood had flowed down into the ditch literally creating a blood bath. I reach down pick up the tinies left between my feet decide to have a blood bath.

I dropped the tinies in and said “You can’t have a bath without toys… I was always rough on mine though,” and I put my foot on top of one of them, drowning him, and as I lifted my foot up, caught another between my toes and crushed her. I picked up the remaining one and asked “How would you like to die bug? What part of me excites you the most?” I say seductively.

“Your…. Your… ass…” he says nervously.

“Oh really now?” I say as I place him down outside of the blood bath. I see his eyes get wide with fear as I stand up and blood drips off me. I then turn around and sit on him. I get up wondering what to do next when I turn around and see the elementary school. I grow to 850 and think to myself time to pay some of those old nasty teachers a visit. In one step the school is at front of my feet, the next step and I’m crushing the gym and the entire green wing. I place my left foot down and completely destroy the yellow wing. I slide my right foot across the school, flattening anything in the way, and then do the same for the left. I began to wonder why there were so little people in the building when I look at the playground and see a bunch of screaming bugs. I smile wickedly as I grow to 1000 ft and wipe the playground off the map in a single step. There’s all the blood I think to myself as I lift my foot off the playground.

I then get an idea and grow to 8700 miles tall, so big that my foot alone stretches from the bottom of Texas to the Canadian border. “I own the world now.” I say and lift my foot over the middle of the united states and stomp down as hard as I can, I watch with satisfaction as the continent begins to crack, split in two, and submerge. I then grew large enough that I can engulf the earth with my crotch. And do just that. The power rush I felt after that was immense. The feeling of wiping out an entire planet for sexual pleasure was something incredible.

That was when I woke up, but this time there were no tinies to use for my pleasure. I grabbed my pet’s collar and pulled him to the bed. I forced his head between my legs and said “Kiss my lips… now!” he obeyed immediately. Right as I was about come, I forced him to the floor and put my foot on his face and said “Lick my foot!” when I felt his tongue, I immediately came.